Big Bang Theory Season 13 Ep. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hopped up, "I couldn't have thought of a better idea myself. Let's just stop off at my place so I can change. I don't wanna go out to a fancy restaurant looking like a firefighter."

He scoffed, "Who said I was taking you to a fancy restaurant."

She chuckled, "Trick is on you, "I'm from Seattle and I'm picking the restaurant, so yeah, I have to change, let's go."

She changed into a fancy dress and put her hair up and put on some make-up and suddenly she looked good enough to date and take to a fancy restaurant. He changed into a sports coat and tie to match her and they left.

They ended up at the Space Needle, the same revolving restaurant Andrea and Maya took him and Sheldon a few years ago. They had a wonderful meal and polished off a bottle of wine. They stopped for the tequila and after just a couple of shots in her living room, Maya stood up and pulled him to his feet, "I may be a lesbian, but I remember the incredible orgasms you gave me the last time you were here, how about a repeat performance?"

He shrugged, "I'm up for the challenge Maya, lead the way." He followed her to the bedroom and she pushed him back onto the bed. She stood a few feet from him and slowly began to undress moving with the grace of a well disciplined firefighter. She danced and stripped seductively like an experienced stripped might do. She took her time and by the time she finished, she was breathing heavily.

Maya came over to him and she kissed him with so much passion and lust, she saw the lump in his pants. She began to disrobe Leonard. She started slow, but he couldn't resist helping ripping his own clothes off . He stopped and let her finish as he began to roam his hands over her lush curves. He cupped the back of her head and planted a toe-curling kiss on her lips. He removed the clip from her light brown hair and her long hair floated down about her curves. It was so thick, it hid her large firm breasts from his view. He began raining kisses all over her face, neck and shoulders before moving down to her large, fat nippled tits. He didn't just kiss them, he sucked on them, he nibbled and inhaled their essence and he moved lower and he darted his tongue into her cute belly button then further down.

He pulled back and now naked, he rose up and grabbing her by the hips, he rolled her over onto the bed and parting her strong, muscled legs, he ran his tongue along her flexing thighs to her downy haired pussy. His tongue darted out and swept up the lips of her moist pussy. He moved slowly upward and when the tip of his tongue came in contact with her clit, he felt her jump and squirm. Her hips moved upward nearly snapping his head off.

Maya clutched at his head, "Oh yesssss, Leonard, I remember that tongue sooooo well. Just don't make me squirt, it was beyond words, but getting there was torture and I can't let that go on so that long again."

He chuckled, and attacked her entire cunt, licking, sucking and darting in and out of her juicy hole. He pulled back and his lips were already coated in her creamy juices. He smiled up at her, "You like that?"

She clutched at his head harder, "Fuck yes, more, give me more Leonard."

He stabbed and she jumped again, over and over again they played that dance and with each dart of his tongue, her body tensed up and thrust up against his active tongue. He stayed there for what seemed like forever and he loved every moment he was there between her strong thighs. Maya was so wet, her juices flowed freely and he lapped up every drop he could capture.

She tightened her grip on his head as he concentrated on her clit and her entire body went ridget as she felt an an organ peaking.

Leonard felt her loosen her grip on his head and he knew it was time. He moved up her tight body and when he was hovering over her, he felt her reach down for his stiff cock and she aimed it at her juicy cunt. She stared up at him with those deep blue eyes and pleaded with him, "Oh please Leonard, now, give it to me now"

The last word wasn't past her lips as he plunged downward. A deep moan escaped her lips as she felt him sink inward as her cunt enveloped his entire shaft. He began moving, slowly and then faster, he changed up from slow to fast over and over again.

Maya's strong legs were wrapped around him, drawing him deeper into her lush pussy. She kicked at his ass with the heels of her feet, "Give it to me Leonard, faster, harder, shove that fucking cock as deep as you can into me. It's good, so fucking good, don't stop."

He didn't stop and he pumped into her so hard the bed shifted and as she arched her back and started cumming, he slowed until the peak had passed. He did this three times and finally, he couldn't hold off any longer and as she came for the fourth time, he planted a kiss on her lips that took her breath away and he let loose a volley of blasts, painting the inner walls of her pussy and she screamed as she clawed at his back, every muscle in her body stiffened and then fell away relaxed. Her legs fell from his sweat covered body and she was pinned to the bed by his trembling body. She groaned with every little after burst of his cock as he finished off in her quaking pussy.

Afterwards, she caressed him, and peppered him with soft, wet kisses, "You know Leonard, this was a one time deal, I hope you realize that. It was beyond incredible, but deep down, I love women. I have a very special friend who just went through a rough divorce. She's a doctor at Grey-Sloan Medical Center. Her name is Jo Wilson and she would be perfect for you, and you for her."

He chuckled, "I didn't think I looked like a charity case, Maya. I didn't come here for that, or even this. I wanted companionship. Yeah, what we did was fantastic, but it wasn't necessary. I can find women on my own, you know. As a matter of fact, just a couple weeks back, I was up in British Columbia, held up in a cabin for well over a week with a well know actress, Summer Glau. I didn't force myself on her, we go way back and it was amazing." He chuckled, "As a matter of fact, she was telling me how she did a few scenes with women, but never went past acting. She always wondered what it was like to be with a woman, for real."

Maya sat up, "Are you fucking kidding me? I love her and I would give me left tit for a night with her." She grinned at him, "Do you think she'd be willing to try it for real?" She jumped up, "Please, please, oh please Leonard, call her and see if we could double date. You know Summer and me, you and Jo. I know she'd love to get out and have a good night out with someone who wasn't a doctor like her old man was."

He turned on his side, "Oh, I don't know, it's looking like I setting up a lamb to go to the slaughter?" She chuckled, "Listen, if you ever saw exactly what Jo looked like, you;d be begging me, please, please, I'll let you fuck my ass!"

He slapped her playfully, "No need, I'll call her and see, no promises, you ass, huh?" He chuckled, "Don;t worry, your ass is safe, at least for now."

Back in Pasadena, Penny finally got herself up out of bed. She took a long shower and afterwards put on one of her favorite business suits and headed to the Zangen, the pharmaceutical company where she worked. She made an appointment with her boss, Dan. She knew she had a lot of explaining to do. She waited in his outer office and his secretary picked up the phone and replied, "Yes, sir, right away." She hung up and looked to Penny, "He'll see you now."

Penny got up and after taking a deep breath, she went in to see Dan.

He hopped up and came around the desk and put out his hand as as she went to take it, he pulled it back and drew her into his arms, "Well done Penny, excellent job, sit, please have a seat."

She sat in the chair before him, she crossed her legs and he gazed down as he heard the sound of her nylons scraping against nylon. She saw he paused a little longer than normal, taking in the long legs peaking out from under her short, gray pin-striped skirt.

"Well Penny, I seems your internet exploits made one helluva splash in the pharmaceutical world of advertising. The sales of Deja-Vu had skyrocketed and have exceeded all expectations. You're making a fortune for Zangen."

Penny blushed hearing what he had to say, "You mean, I'm not fired?"

He laughed out loud, "Fired, are you kidding me, we're promoting you and making you V.P of advertising, what do you say to that?"

She squirmed in her chair, "Okay, but what do I have to do? Why, how come, I don't understand?"

He stood and came around the desk and sat on the desk before her, "You tapped into a marketing ploy that was found boundless views and everyone watching it wants our drug. We here at Zangen want you to go from porn studio to porn studio, make more videos and make sure before, during and after the scenes, they plug out erectile dysfunctional medication, Deja-Vu. It wouldn't hurt if they could mention Zangen while they were at it. You're a natural, you get to fuck all of these guys, make money from us and the porn studio and fulfill your long time ambition of being an actress."

She scoffed, "Some actress, a porn actress."

He shrugged, "Hey, you're a natural, who knows, there have been a few porn actresses who jumped to legitimate acting, you could be one of them. I can tell, you loved doing it, it sold our product and you had fun doing it, am I right?"

She shrugged, "Yeah, I guess I was having the time of my life, but it ruined my marriage."

He nodded, "Well, what's done is done, make the best of it. What do you say?"

She nodded, "Can I think about it? How would we work the porn studios?"

He smiled at her, "Just look at that body of yours, use it like you've always done. We're making you a V.P of advertising, use your imagination. Work the studio brass to your advantage and at the same time, promote Deja-Vu, it's a win-win for you and us at Zangen and you get to fuck all those guys as a bonus."

She left the office, she was already wet just thinking about all of that fine cock. She'd get to sample them all, get paid for fucking and for promoting the drug at the same time. She knew she was gonna do it, but wanted to make Dan sweeten the pot, if she could.

Back in Seattle, Maya invited him to stay in Andrea's old room just as a guest. He accepted and the next morning he made a call and Summer answered the phone, "Hello Leonard, did it work out with your friend?"

He let out a long sigh, "It seemed they faked the communication blackout to get me back to Pasadena."

"My God Leonard, that was such a shitty thing for them to do. What did you do about it?"

"I was pissed, but it was short lived, because a couple days later, while Howard was returning to earth, there was a malfunction on the capsule and the entire crew lost their lives, including my friend Howard."

"OH NO, I'm so sorry to hear, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I was devastated and after comforting his wife, my wife went off the deep end and turned back into the slut she always was. That's another story, but the short story, I left her and now I'm traveling around, trying to sort things out.:"

"Where are you now?"

"I'm in Seattle, aw, that is sorta the reason I called. Remember I told you about Andrea and Maya, well Andrea got married and I'm staying with Maya."

She chuckled, "Lucky guy, so what's the issue?"

"Well I told her about your curiosity about girl on girl and she asked who you were and after I told her, well, she loves you and would love to meet you and maybe try and bring you to the dark side, so to speak."

She giggled, "Oh Leonard, that would never happen, but it doesn't mean I wouldn't like to delve into the deep end and try it out. So what are you suggesting?"

"Well, Maya and I sort hooked up last night."

She let out a gasp, "Leonard, you dog, you!"

He chuckled, "Yeah, it was fantastic, but after that, she told me it was a one time deal. She wanted to relive the great time we had a few years ago. So, she wanted me to invite you here. She has a great divorced doctor here who she wants me to meet. She's suggesting a double date. The doctor and me and then you and Maya, you know so you can, as you would say, dip your toe in the water and see how it feels."

She let out a long sigh, "Well, I'm on set now, but should be free in a couple of days. I'll touch base when I have a firmer schedule, but yeah, I would love to give it a whirl, so to speak. I wouldn't mind watching you perform with another woman while I'm there too."

Great, I'll let Maya know. I'll be waiting for your call, take care Summer."

"You too Leonard, and again, sorry about your friend, bye!"

Back in Pasadena, Penny decided she was going to do it all. She made an appointment with Dan and she was ushered into his office, she sat down across from him, "I'll do it Dan, but I want a written contract detailing what I'll be getting from Zangen and what I'll have to do. I want a signing bonus and what you are offering me, I want it doubled. You said I was making a fortune for Zangen, well I want a part of it."

He rubbed his chin, "I'll have to run it by the board, but I believe it is doable. I'll meet with them and let you know. When can you get going to the studios and make a few more videos? Even though the last ones were hot, they are already losing a little bit of their luster. More sex, repeat sex and a lot of plugs for Deja-Vu."

She chuckled, "I'll set up some meetings, along with Dr. Lorvis. He's the head urologist for a bunch of the studios, but will leave them open until I hear back from you. So the ball is in your court." She got up and shook his hand, "I'll be waiting for your call."

She rushed home and called Dr. Lorvis and she gave him the lowdown, not telling him what was in it for her.

"Listen Penny, I'll do it, but I want a personal one on one with you. I want to tape it and show the world, I want it as nasty as possible."

She chuckled, "Oh Ollie, I can be nasty, just make sure you bring up Deja-Vu and Zangen several times and I want a cut in the profits of your videos. Set up the meeting for me and the heads of the porn studios, they are about to have a new, hot MILF for their interracial genre."

She waited for Dan's call and got it the next day, it was a go. She went there to sign the contracts and after putting her name on the dotted line, she was now a wealthy person, soon to be even more so after talking with the heads of the studios. She couldn't wait, she was also gonna be sexually satisfied, completely and that too was a bonus.

She left Pasadena behind, just as Sheldon and Leonard had done. She didn't have the nerve to tell Raj, Amy and Bernadette what was happening, but she figured Bernie would talk to Dan and get the lowdown. She, just like Leonard, packed up her stuff, put some in storage if all else failed she could return later. She left for the heart of the porn industry, San Francisco.

Bernadette was still devastated about Howard's death, she still pined for Leonard and missed Howard. She never realized how much she truly loved Howard, even though she dismissed all of the stupid shit he did. She worked in a fog, getting up, taking care of the kids, going to work, getting off, picking up the kids, making dinner and going to bed. Same thing day in and day out.

Raj and Amy tried to get her to get out and do something, but she was too sad to do anything. She thought Leonard and Sheldon had the right idea, maybe she needed a new start someplace else.

Slowly, one day at a time, she started coming out of the fog. She was leaning on Raj more and realized he wanted more, she knew it , but just wasn't in that frame of mind just yet.

Amy and Bert were getting more and more romantic and they hinted on getting married. The two of them were on a mission and day in and day out, they spent endless hours in the fitness centers and they were a couple envied by all around them.

In Seattle, Summer called Leonard and informed him she was coming to Seattle on Friday, just a couples days away.

Maya contacted Jo Wilson and she was excited about meeting with Leonard that evening. Maya thought it would be a good idea to meet before Summer arrived. They both thought it was better than a blind date.

Leonard was nervous about meeting Jo and Maya had the three of them meet at a local watering hole.

Maya and Leonard were nursing a couple of beers when Jo Wilson (Camilla Luddington) arrived, Leonard's jaw dropped. He couldn't believe how gorgeous she was.

She was grinning from ear to ear. There was an instant chemistry between the two of them and before long, Maya was the third wheel.

Maya knew her work here was done; she stood up, "Listen you two, I have a shift at the station, I can see I'm not needed here."

Jo grinned at Maya, "Yeah, thanks Maya, I'll see you Friday, take care."

Leonard and Jo went out for dinner and spent the entire evening talking and hitting it off. Leonard ended the evening taking her home to her apartment. He gave her a chaste kiss at her door and left with a new lease on life, at least for a brief moment.

Sheldon and Sally left Chicago after a wild night with Natalie and April. They traveled East and late that evening they arrived in Philadelphia. This is where they finally parted ways. They hugged and kissed like two long lost lovers. Sally headed eat towards Trenton, New Jersey and Sheldon headed Northeast towards New York City.

As Sheldon settled in the berth he had reserved, he took a deep breath. It was the first time he was alone since leaving Nebraska. He felt peace with himself and pondered his future. He knew once he arrived in New York, things would be rather hectic as he assumed his new position as the head of the science department for Fox News. He had a lot of ideas and knew, even though he was given a free reign, he knew a couple of his suggestions may receive a little push back. He knew a couple of the really radical changes, the ones he ran past the executive committee before assuming the position were already cleared. Without them, be assured them he wouldn't take the job. They repeated several times those ideas were a part of the new position and he had to make them happen by the end of the second quarter, they were counting on it.

They secured him a suite at the Fox studios for him to occupy until he found a suitable place to live on his own.

He had a few ideas concerning that and he knew it would be a hard sell, but in the end, knew it would fly.

Early the next morning the train pulled into Central Station and he hailed a cab that took him and his luggage to the Fox News Corp building.

Once arriving there he was greeting by several of the executives and a couple of the on-air personalities he was acquainted with. Ainsley Earhart and Harris Faulkner were the first two to hug him and welcome him. They were followed by Sandra Smith and Dana Perino. They were also welcomed by Janice Dean and Rick Reichstag's, two of the meteorologists who would be working closely with Sheldon in the future. He was very familiar with Janice, meeting her and enjoying her feminine charms on several occasions in prior visits to New York.

He was given an extensive tour of the building by Janice and Rick. He knew there were several empty floors, especially after 20th Century Fox was sold to Disney. He was hoping the floors were still vacant and he already knew he had plans for at least three floors, maybe even four.

After the tour, Janice directed him to his suite and gave him a big hug as she left, "I'm gonna love working closely with you. I'll be in my office if you need anything." She handed him a card, "This is my extension and when you've settled in, give me a call and I'll direct you to your office, not far from mine."

He nodded, "I'm gonna love working with you and Rick. I'm gonna need your support to promote out new weather network and I'm expecting you and Rick to be an integral part of getting it off the ground." He hugged her again, "I'll be seeing you soon, Janice."