Big Bang Theory Season 13 Ep. 11

Story Info
Sheldon begins interviews, Bernie lashes out, Penny & Black.
11.6k words
4.13
7.9k
10
2

Part 127 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,211 Followers

Sheldon set up the interviews in his suite, figuring it would put the applicants more at ease. He was nervous seeing this was the first of many interviews. He believed he was more nervous than the applicants.

There was a knock on the door and he sprung up to answer it, opening the door and there stood both blondes, Janice Dean and Heather Tesch. Both were dressed in two piece suits, Janice's was lemon yellow and Heather's was blue and it matched her sky blue eyes.

Sheldon shook her hand, "Finally glad to meet you Heather, I'm Dr. Sheldon Cooper the V.P. Of Fox's Science division, please have a seat."

Heather flashed him a big smile, "I was a little surprised when Janice contacted me. I heard what kind of weather divisions you were putting together, I'm no spring chicken, even though I have to say, I'm rather shapely for my age."

Sheldon nodded, "Without a doubt Heather, I've always admired you on the Weather Channel and was a little disappointed when they took you off a regular show, you were and still are one of my favorites. As far as you not being pretty enough, I have to say that is a bunch of malarkey and I don't say that word very often."

She grinned at him, "Why thank you Sheldon, that means a lot. So tell me, what were you thinking as far as me in the company?"

He looked to Janice, "Like you said, you are still very attractive, same as Janice is here. We will be interviewing a number of male personalities and we figure for both divisions it would be a lot more comfortable if a female interviews them. If you decide to join our group, I'd have you and Janice doing the interviewing of the men. I think it will be very enjoyable for both of you, if you catch my drift."

She giggled and she saw how that affected him, "I'm very interested in the position." She chuckled again after saying that, "I'm wondering what my role in the company will be once it is up and running?"

He stared at Janice and then to Heather, "Well I was going to give you a most favorable time slot on the Cable Weather Network, what were you thinking?"

She gave them both a sly smile, "That would be very generous of you and I would love that, but I believe, as you said earlier, I'm still attractive enough for your online Network too. To be honest, I was hoping for a regular spot there."

Sheldon looked to Janice and back to Heather, "I think that could be arranged, but as you know, in the process, if you decide you want to work in the online network, you have to show your body to me and be prepared to participate in various sex acts. So if you wanna do that, Janice will provide the paperwork for you to take home, review and return and at that time, you'd be given a chance to pick your position, so to speak. We're doing it this way so the applicants do not feel pressured in the least. I'm afraid this is the agreement we made with legal to avoid any signs of impropriety."

Heather was grinning through Sheldon's speech and she reached into her briefcase and handed him the paperwork. She saw he was stunned and not sure what was going on, "You see Sheldon, Janice and I had dinner last night and she explained the procedure. I have to say you've covered your ass and the ass of the company rather well. As you can see it is already checked off as online network and I'm more than ready for the in-depth interview, so to speak. I just have one request, can Janice stay and join us?"

His jaw dropped and looking to Janice, he saw her nodded vigorously, "I guess that would be a big yes, so shall we move to the living room where we can be more comfortable?"

Sheldon took a seat across from Heather who was seated beside Janice, "Janice, why don't you give Heather a welcome to New York kiss, just like you gave me several years ago."

Janice giggled, "Oh, I still remember that evening, I never have been filled that much ever since." She turned to Heather and sweeping her light blonde hair from her shoulder and exposing her neck and ear. She planted a soft, wet kiss on her lips. As she kissed Heather, her fingers were nimbly unbuttoning the large buttons of her suit jacket. As it parted, Janice slipped it off Heather's shoulders. She pulled back and stared at her perky tits covered only by a lacy black, full slip.

Heather pulled Janice back to her and her lips were mashed against Janice's red lips. As Janice did, Heather worked on the buttons of her suit jacket. As she remove it, Janice was in only a lacy, pink bra holding her large MILF tits in place.

They came back together and their hands were working on the skirt of them both and when Janice drew Heather to her feet, she pulled Heather's skirt off leaving her in that black slip, black stockings and heels.

Janice's skirt fell too and she looked to Sheldon dressed in her bra, matching panties and heels too. She wiggled her finger towards Sheldon, let's take this to the bedroom where we can spread out."

Sheldon was already naked and followed the two blonde MILFs to the bed and as Heather turned to Janice, she looked at Sheldon's huge cock and she let out a groan, "Holy fuck, it's even larger than I anticipated. She was turned back to Janice as the straps on her slip were pulled off her shoulders and as Janice tugged harder, it fell below her breasts and Heather's firm, B cup tits came into view. They were standing high and her tiny aeroules the size of buttons topped off her tits. A stiff, red nipple poked out of the center of each tit, both looking like they were aching to be sucked on.

Janice did just that and as her wet, pink lips closed over one luscious morsel, her hands were pulled at the black slip and as it cleared Heather's ass, it floated to the floor leaving the sexy blonde in just black, thigh-hi stockings and heels. Her tight lipped pussy was covered by a thin strip of blonde hair and it was getting darker as her cunt juices began mat them down.

Heather closed her hands around Janice's light blonde hair and pulled her active lips and tongue tighter to her tit. She let one hand slip down Janice's back and she unhooked Janice's bra, released her larger creamy white tits.

Janice urged Heather onto the bed and she willingly scooted back and looked to Sheldon who was standing at the foot of the bed, lightly stroking his shaft. Heather licked her lips anticipating sucking and having that monster fuck her MILF pussy.

Janice kicked off her heels and slipped out of her panties. Naked, she slipped onto the bed and immediately went for one of Heather's ripe nipples. She was joined by Sheldon who climbed up onto the bed and he feasted on her other stiff nipple.

Heather had her hands on both of their heads, pressing their faces tighter to her stiff nipples.

Sheldon scooted aside and as he got closer to Heather, her hand left his head and reached out and closed around his huge cock. Her fingers didn't meet and when she realized this, she groaned out, "Oh fuck, Janice, my fingers don't even meet. How the fuck am I suppose to take that monster in my pussy?"

Janice drew her mouth from Heather's tit, "Oh don't you worry Heather after Sheldon and I lick and eat your pussy, you're gonna be begging for that cock, believe me, it happened to me, more than once."

Sheldon pulled away from her tit and scooted closer to her and as he got closer to her, he felt her fingers tighten on his cock and pulled it towards her bright red lips. He swept her wavy blonde hair from her cheek and as he watched her, her lips parted and her tongue flicked out and worked over the purple, plum sized head.

Janice released Heather's tits and moved lower, peppering her lower chest and belly with wet kisses. Her elbows pushed outward, she spread Heather's stocking clad legs further apart. She inhaled Heather intoxicating scent and she licked her lips, anticipating the creamy tonic oozing out of her blossoming cuntlips. Using her thumbs, she parted Heather's fleshy lips and seeing the inner, bright pink lips, coated in her milky cream, she lowered her head and her tongue licked up and down, from the base of her pussy up to her clit. She darted her tongue out, uncovering the hooded pink pearl and her tongue flicked it from side to side. She sucked it between her lips and Heather arched her back, pushing forward pressing her cunt to Janice's active tongue.

Janice released her clit and stiffening her tongue, she tongue fucked Heather's slimy hole.

Heather was on the verge of an orgasm already and she sucked harder on Sheldon, taking more and more of his shaft into her hot, wet mouth.

Sheldon wanted to fuck and he knew Janice could handle him. He reluctantly pulled his cock out of Heather's mouth and slipped in behind and he stared at her large, firm ass. He stopped and just began caressing her lily white cheeks. He pushed at her thighs and she shifted immediately, parting her legs wider in anticipation of having him fuck her.

Sheldon gripped his cock and swept it up and down the tight folds of her pussy. The head of his shaft was quickly covered in her slimy juices, he slipped the head in and felt the tightness clutching at his cock. He held it there until he felt her muscles release him. He slowly fed more and more of his cock into her. The heat was incredible and he drew in a deep breath.

He looked up and saw Heather's bright blue eyes staring at the two hovering over her. She licked her parched lips, "Oh my God Sheldon, I have to work for this company. If this in any way a perk of working here, I'm moving here tomorrow. I can't wait for Janice and I to interview all of the guys for the company, but I gotta try that cock out, what do you say Janice?"

Janice pulled her face from between Heather's squirming legs, her face covered in her creamy juices. She licked her lips, "You can, but not before he makes me cum." She chuckled, "You won't be waiting long, I'm nearly there now." She looked back to Sheldon, "Okay stud, I'm used to your girth and length, fuck me. Plug me till I cum all over it. Just don't cum, you owe our newest Fox employee a turn at that monster of yours."

Sheldon gripped Janice's hips and began pumping in and out of her. He picked up the pace and his large sack of nuts slapped against her clit over and over again.

Janice clutched at Heather's thighs and dropping her head, she tried to lick at her pussy again, but she was too turned on to control her actions. She arched her back, and felt her pussy explode sending a huge dose of her cream all over Sheldon's cock.

He was on the verge of cumming and as Janice creamed on his cock, he pulled out and flopped down on his back.

Janice rolled over and grabbing hold of Heather's arm, she pulled her up to her knees, "Straddle that monster, I found out before, you can control that big prick of his that way."

Heather threw her head back, her blonde hair floated about her face and she looked beautiful. Her lips were glistening from her tongue and teeth biting on them. She straddled Sheldon's cock and reaching back, she guided it into her . She stopped as the head popped in, taking her breath away. She planted her hands on his chest and slowly lowered her ass. Inch by inch his cock sank into her pussy. She leaned over, feeding him her tits and she clutched at his head. She let out a gasp as she finally had her tight ass seeded on his legs. She felt bolts of excitement coursing through her body as she felt his cock touching areas in her pussy she never knew existed. She pulled her tits from his mouth and replaced them with her mouth. She shoved her tongue deep into his mouth as she started moving.

Sheldon felt her tight cunt clutching as his cock milking him. He began mauling her tits as he watched the gorgeous blonde riding him.

Janice finally recuperated and she climbed back behind Heather and she snuck down and licked at the snatch stuffed with Sheldon's cock. Her tongue was coated in huge doses of Heather's milky cream. She licked at her butt hole and she moved up and down, from Sheldon's cock and balls, to Heather's pussy and asshole.

Heather stiffened as a second orgasm overtook her lean, body. She clung to Sheldon and whispered to him, "Cum in me Sheldon, claim be as your newest employee. I want your stamp of approval, fill me up." She kissed him as her orgasm grew stronger.

Sheldon lost it and began pumping rope after rope of his thick, creamy cum deep in her overheated pussy. He kissed her back and the two of them clung to one another as their orgasm grew even stronger by what Janice was doing to where they were joined.

Afterwards the three of them clung to one another and after a short rest they began again and it lasted through half the night. All were sucked and fucked and by the time the sun began to rise, they fell asleep, totally exhausted and completely satisfied.

Somewhere close to noon they began to stir, Heather without a doubt was all in and couldn't wait to begin the interview process with the guys who were candidates.

Unknown to him, Amy had married the one person he had no respect for, a geologist. He decided to text Leonard, "I need assistance in interviewing a number of women for Fox News new weather network. I can offer you a substantial salary while this process takes place. I can also have you a place to stay and a first class ticket to JFK. Please let me know ASAP so I can determine if I need to look elsewhere for assistance." He sent the text, not wanting to call if it wasn't necessary. He wasn't sure if Leonard would even talk to him after what happened with Penny. Being three hours earlier, Leonard got the text from Sheldon before he even woke up. He put on his glasses and read the text. He suddenly knew where he was heading after leaving Pasadena. It was a no-brainer and he eagerly returned the text to Sheldon, "I'd love to, send me particulars and a ticket for the plane."

He got up and showered and dressed. He found a tired Bernadette in the kitchen making coffee. She stood over the pot waiting anxiously for the pot to fill. She turned and smiled at Leonard as he entered the kitchen and she was surprised that he was dressed, "So are you going somewhere early this morning?"

He shook his head as he accepted a cup of coffee from Bernie, "No not this morning, but soon. I got a text from Sheldon in New York and he needs help with his new network he's starting up. I told him I would love to help, so I'll be leaving for New York when he sends me the particulars."

Bernie's smile disappeared and she flopped down on the chair. She didn't look up at him, "So where does this leave us, Leonard?"

He was stunned, "I'm giving the two of you space. I thought it was a given, you and Raj?" She stood up and left the kitchen, growling out, "Yes, Raj and I perfect, have a great time in New York."

He sat there and knew he had fucked up, but he wasn't about to kill another friendship. He went to his room and began packing. Within the hour he had the info from Sheldon. He headed to his storage for more clothes and after packing a second bag, he returned to the Wolowitz home and said his goodbyes. He could see Bernadette was devastated, but he left, knowing it was the last thing he needed now.

Bernadette was furious, but she wasn't gonna let Raj see it. She showered and did her hair making it look exceptional. She dressed in one of her tightest dresses and headed to Zangen. She already missing half the day and was pissed she missed work for a guy who decided to leave her without even discussing their relationship. She was going to take it out on anyone and everyone at the office.

She started with her assistant because her coffee wasn't hot enough and her cookies were not large enough.

She stalked down every hallway, looking to scream and yell at anyone she could catch. She moved past the lab and stopped when she saw Milton with his head buried in his work and she realized he was the only person she didn't want you scream at, instead it was someone she wanted to fuck and fuck hard. Maybe he could take the pain of losing Leonard, if it didn't at least she would get a good grunge fuck out of it.

She put on her biggest smile and entered the lab. When he saw her he cringed. He heard she was on the warpath, but was confused when she came up to him and began talking in a quiet, sexy voice. "Hello there Milton, it's nice to see my favorite lab technician slaving away at his job." She placed her hand on the sleeve of his white lab coat, "So,what do you say you take a break and come to my office for a little relaxation?"

He knew not to defy her. He put the test tube he was mixing on the tray and washed his hands, "I'd love to Mrs Rostenkowski, please, lead the way." He followed her to her office and she opened the door for him and after he stepped in, she turned the lock, locking the door and closing the blinds on the large windows of her office.

She moved over to her desk. She leaned against her desk and as she did this, Milton sat on the chair directly in front of her. She had a sly smile on her face and she stood up and turned away fro him. She reached back and slowly tugged at the skirt of her dress upward and exposed a tiny thong. She leaned over her desk and looked back at him.

Milton knew what she wanted and was going to produce. He squatted down and slid her panties down to her knees. He licked his lips in anticipation of tasting her .

Bernadette tensed up and released a moan as she felt his tongue dance across her clit. She felt him lick it softly as she braced for the onslaught.

Milton clutched at her hips. He spread her legs wider so he could get a better look. Her pussy was so fucking wet. He parted her lips and admired it, it was pink and glistening with her juices. He thrust his tongue inside that perfect pussy and tasted her. He let out a moan as he savored her.

Milton pulled her back a little and was now able to dip between her legs and she lowered her pussy to his face. He sucked on her clit and shoved two fingers into her dripping hole.

Bernadette was so hot, she needed this badly. She exploded all over his face. The way Milton pleasured her was followed up by her moans getting louder. She continued to shake as she slowly came down from her intense orgasm.

He came up off his knees and turning her around, he looked down at the gorgeous blonde. He cradled her face in his hands and kissed her and allowed her to taste herself on his lips and tongue. He grabbed hold of her dress that was bunched up around her waist and he tugged at it till it cleared her large, firm tits. He drew it up and over her head.

Bernadette giggled and shook her head allowing her long, silky blonde hair to settled down upon the upper slopes of her confined tits. She reached back and with the flick of her fingers her bra went slack and he pulled it from her and tossed it aside.

Milton grabbed her around the waist and lifted her. He planted her tight little butt on the edge of the desk. He immediately began unbuckling his belt, drawing his zipper down and dropping his pants and shorts. At the same time, Bernadette worked on his lab coat, and shirt. Milton kicked his pants aside and grabbed his curved cock. He rubbed it up and down against her glistening cunt lips, teasing her clit. He slowly entered her and she was so ready for him.

She clutched at his arms as he began fucking her and she was so wet, the sounds of her wetness reverberated throughout the office. She loved she was that wet for him, she pushed the thought of Leonard aside and wrapped her legs about his waist.

Milton slowly increased his speed as she urged him on, "Come on Milton, fuck me, drill me with that fabulous cock of yours, Give me all you got!" She got what she wanted, getting all she needed and as her second orgasm raced through her, she began to convulse around his stiff cock.

He wanted and needed more, pulling out of her, he slipped her off the desk and spun her around. Applying pressure to her back, he made her lean over her desk again, just like when he ate her to her first orgasm. He saw her fingers turn white as she gripped the edge of her desk harder.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,211 Followers