Big Bang Theory Season 13 Ep. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gripped his cock and shoved forward, burying his cock in her to the hilt. He began pounding her like it was the last time he'd ever fuck. He caressed her ass as he plowed into her and when he shoved one finger up her ass, he saw she didn't even flinch, she just moaned and pushed back against him.

She felt his fingers go deeper into her ass and she whipped her head around, "Oh yessss, fuck my ass Milton!" She waited but nothing happened, he just continued fucking her and she knew he was going to lose it, but she had other things she wanted to do before he came in her. She pushed him back and he stumbled back popping out of her.

Bernadette spun around and grabbing him by the hand, she led him to the large white leather sofa on the far wall of her office. She pushed him down and she straddled him reversed cowgirl style. She hovered over his cum coated cock, "Mmmm nothing I love more than to suck on a cock that's covered in my cream." She knew in this position, his curved cock that was pointing downward, would slip easily into her throat. She planted her lips on it and just before she swallowed it, she felt him begin sucking on her again, "Oh fuck, other than the guy I'm trying to forget, you have got to be the best cunt muncher I know."

He chuckled, "I heard you were a good Catholic school girl." He slapped her ass, "Not the talk of a good girl, but I bad girl." He slapped her again, "Mmmm, I love it." He resumed licking, sucking and shoving fingers in both of her holes.

Bernadette swallowed him whole and she felt his curved cock sliding deep in her tiny throat. She tightened her neck muscles, milking him while her tongue attacked every square inch of his cock and balls. Her hand slipped between his cheeks and fingered his ass, just like he was doing to her. She felt him stiffen, but pulled out, not wanting him to cum in her mouth. She wanted him in her again, just like in Penny's living room, reverse cowgirl, feeling his curved cock scraping against her G-spot. She nearly came from thinking about it and the way Milton was eating her, she had to get it now or it would never happen. She rose up and wiggled back until her juicy cunt was above his saliva stained cock.

Milton slapped her ass, once, twice and a third time and gripping her MILF hips, he guided her weeping pussy to his cock.

Bernie threw her head back, sending her long, golden blonde hair down her back. She felt him grabbing it, pulling her down harder to his cock She began riding him faster, slamming down harder and faster. Each downward and upward movement caused his curved cock to scrape against the inner walls of her pussy exciting her G-spot like last time, but now she was alone and didn't have an audience. She was going to milk this for as long as she could.

Milton reached up and reached around and played roughly with her large swaying tits. He tweaked and tugged at her nipples and felt her cunt muscles tightening. He knew she was about to blow and he was there too. He pulled hard on her shoulders and she fell back to his chest. He mauled her tits, sucking wildly at the tender flesh on her neck.

The angle was even more severe and it was pressing hard against her G-spot and it sent Bernadette into the stratosphere. She screamed out as she came and came hard. She bathed his cock with her juices and she turned her head and shoved her tongue onto his mouth.

Milton kissed her back and began pumping his heavy load deep in her pussy, never feeling such pressure on his cock and his ropes shot out and tore through him. He quivered with each blast into her receptive pussy.

Bernadette clamped her legs together, not wanting to lose a single drop of his heavy load. She felt him spurt as he painted the walls of her pussy. When he tapered off and his cock slowed its movements. She paused for a moment to savor the feeling coursing though her tiny body. She slowly lifted off his cock, finding it still hard after he came hard and she felt their combined juices oozing out of her pussy and hovering over him. She allowed those juices to fall back and coat his cock.

Bernadette waited until most of their juices dripped out of her and after getting his shaft saturated with it, she quickly shifted her position until her face was just inches from his quivering shaft.

Bernie slowly lowered her head the last couple of inches and began slurping up their combined juices, taking extra care to make sure not to lose a drop. She then began licking his cock, up one side and down the other like it was a Popsicle. She removing the slick creamy fluids from his cock. She finally took his shaft into her mouth to enjoy the last of their combined orgasms. Drawing the final drops from his dick and bobbing up and down for at least a minute simply because she loved sucking on his oddly shaped cock. After taking a full minute to enjoy tidying up, she repositioned her body to cuddle close to him. Bernie just needing to feel the flesh of a man against her. She played with his chest as she thought again about Leonard.

She finally got up, dressed and looking at him on the sofa, totally spent, "Okay Milton, I'm done, get back to work." She didn't even look at him as she sat behind her desk and began reviewing aimless shit on her computer.

Over the past several days, while all of this was occurring, Penny was negotiating with several heads of the porn companies and after she got them to agree with her demands she was ecstatic at the results. She called the office to talk to Dan and Bernadette. She finished reporting in to Dan who was doing back-flips with her results.

After that she was switched back to the operator to speak with Bernadette, she got the operator, "Sorry Mrs Hofstadter, but Ms. Rostenkowski isn't here. She's taken off a few day to attend a wedding of a friend."

Penny was furious, "What are you talking about? Do you have any idea who was getting married?"

"Sorry, she didn't leave that information. Is there anything else I can do for you?"

She was to worried to reply and just hung up and called Raj, but didn't get an answer. She finally called Stuart and he answered, "Hello."

"Stuart, this is Penny, who the fuck is getting married. I called the office and they told me Bernadette was out a couple of days for a wedding. Who's getting married?"

He was stuck and cleared his throat, "Aw, well, Amy is marrying Bert, as a matter of fact., they were married yesterday. I thought you were invited and just failed to show up."

She growled out, "Why would I miss the marriage of my best friend?"

He scoffed, "Can't be much of a best friend of you weren't invited, huh?"

She screamed into the phone, "FUCK OFF, STUART!" She hung up and was devastated, she broke down and started crying uncontrollably. She felt like her entire world was falling apart. Her best friend over the past six years had gotten married and she wasn't invited.

She left the studio and found the nearest bar and got stinking drunk. She somehow made it back to her hotel room and passed out.

In the morning, she slipped into a bathing suit and a cover-up and made her way to the pool area to soak up some sun and detox from all of the alcohol she had in her system.

Later that day, she went back to her room, showered and went back to the studio to pick up the contracts. As she left studio she found Lexington Steele there. She threw her arms around him, "I did it Lex. Everything that I wanted I got and more, but on a personal note, my best friend just got married and I wasn't invited. I need to celebrate for what I did professionally and try and forget what I lost personally. Come on, join me to celebrate and at the same time drown my sorrows. I figured we're gonna be in a lot of movies together, so why not have a little fun and afterwards."

He pulled her to him and kissed her so hard, she nearly swooned. He pulled back, "I know the best steakhouse in the city."

They went and had a great meal and a bottle of wine and after that, even had a couple cocktails. They were all over one another in the cab on the way back to his house. They snuck a couple cocktails out of the restaurant and they were so active in the cab, they spilled the drinks all over themselves.

Once they got out of the cab, they hurried into his large ranch home. They stripped off their clothes and headed to the shower. He went first as she ran to the laundry room to wash their clothes so she could return to her suite later not looking like a bum or whore.

Lex came out dressed in a huge white towel. She scampered past him and took a quick shower to wash the sticky drink from her body. She had her hair up so it wouldn't get wet. She found a skimpy satin robe behind the door and slipped into it. She tied it loosely and came out to meet him waiting for her.

Lex was making drinks at his rather large bar. He turned and his jaw dropped when he saw all of those bare limbs before him. He could easily see her thick nipples and even larger dark aeroules poking against the sheer material of the white robe. His gaze lowered and saw a split where the robe parted. Her fleshy cuntlips were peaking out, giving him a preview of what was to come. He handed her a drink and they sat across from one another.

Penny took a sip of the drink and looked over the rim to see the shadow of his stiffening cock under the loose-fitting towel he had on. She raised one bare foot and placed it on the coffee table before her. She sat there spread-eagled and showed the tiny blonde hairs framing her thick, fleshy cuntlips. She quickly finished her drink and stood up, flashing him again, "Mind if I get myself another drink?" She was walking towards the bar without waiting for a reply.

She made two drinks and grabbed a bowl of nuts sitting on the bar. She took them over and leaning over, she handed him a drink and the nuts. As she did this, her robe parted, flashing him her large hanging breasts. She stared down at the huge cock what was now stiff and poking out from the edge of towel.

Lex took the drink and sipped on it. He ran his hand up her bare thigh and looked up at her, "I bet your little pussy is wet right now, wet and wanting this." He grabbed hold of the towel and whipped it open and his huge black cock swayed in the air. The tip was already wet and dripping some of his pearly pre-cum from the tip.

She bit her lip and grinned down at him. She let out a moan when he grabbed hold of her wrist and pulled her down beside him. His large black hand slipped into the parted robe and took one of her large nipples between his fingers and rolled it around., "I love how thick and stiff your nipples get, Penny. I just know your pussy is heated up and the harder I squeeze your nipple, I can smell the scent of your pussy from here and I can't wait to taste it again."

Penny was breathing heavily and stared down at his cock. She already experienced it several times, but that was in a setting where they were acting. Now she was alone with him, in his house and they were barely clothed.

Lex was more than ready to progress and he was now squeezing both of her nipples a little harder and they actually grew thicker and stiffer. She squirmed and listened to him as he continued to maul her tits, "I'm going to fuck the hell out of your little white pussy, I need to hear you say you want me to do it though."

His hand drifted down between her legs and found her thick lips slippery with her creamy juices. "I guess I don't have to hear it from you, your cunt doesn't lie. It is as wet as hell and I can imagine it was just as wet all evening long, am I wrong?"

She didn't reply, she just leaned in and her lips covered his in a hot wet, passionate kiss. She pulled back slightly and gasped out, "Yes, oh fuck yeah Lex, it has been wet all evening. What the fuck are we doing out here, I need you to fuck me, Lex. I've wanted you even before we entered the steakhouse."

Penny slipped to her knees and pushed his tree-trunk thighs apart. She wrapped both hands around his hard cock, holding it inches from her warm mouth. One hand moved to his nuts and as she rolled them around, the other hand moved up and down the black shaft. She leaned further and placed her lips over the head and sucked deeply. He loved the feeling of her wet lips, but he wanted more, this could be an encore.

Lex pulled Penny to her feet, she reluctantly released his cock. He stood up and kissed her. He slipped the tiny robe from her lush body and it floated about her feet. He loved how full and firm her tits were. He loved the subtle changes of the colors covering her nipples, aeroules and the rest of these luscious mounds of flesh. He cradled one in his hand as his other large black hand slipped down her body and cupped the flesh of her tight ass cheek.

Penny had her face buried in the crook of his neck, she gasped out, "Fuck me Lex, I need your big black cock deep in my pretty little white pussy." She spun around in his grasp and leaning over, she placed her hands on the arm of the sofa. She looked back, "Stick it in and fuck me, Lex, I want it and need it, give it to me as hard as you can."

He chuckled, "Oh Penny, we have all night, I know you want it, I can tell, your pussy is so fucking wet, but I want to see your face when I slide it into you." He turned her around and drew her in his arms. He walked her to the stool beside the bar and placed her on the edge of it. He stopped briefly to examine her luscious body. Those big firm tits with those huge aeroules and fat nipples, that slim waist, and those incredible fat, tick cuntlips, the gateway to that hot, wet hole. He loved the tiny blonde hairs surrounding her cunt. He ran his fingers around them, "Don't let them remove all this hair, it makes you look even hotter than totally bare." Reach back and held onto the padded bar cushion.

He lifted her legs and planted them firmly on his strong black shoulders. He looked down as her long, thick fingers closed around his shaft and guided it to her dripping cunt. She looked into his eyes as he slowly sank into her.

The head of his cock was immediately drenched in her cunt juice and as he slid in deeper, her eyes widened and she let out a gasp and moaned even louder, "Holy fuck, this feels so fucking fantastic! Oh, my God, fuck me, Lex, fuck me into tomorrow!"

Lex thrust back and forth, fucking in deeper and deeper with each thrust. He loved the heat surrounding his thick cock. He knew she was a pro at fucking, he had his share, but she knew how to milk a cock, squeeze at the right time and when to release it.

Penny's eyes were glazed over with lust as she reveled in the feeling of his big black cock filling her to the brim. She knew she had it all when she felt his swollen nut sack slapping again and again against her ass cheeks.

His grunts and heavy breathing was setting off tiny fires throughout her body. She loved Leonard, but knew that was over. She found a replacement, but knew it was something brief and fleeting, but for tonight and maybe tomorrow, she had someone, someone who wanted her and she wanted too.

She threw her head back and her tits swayed from side to side and they bounced each time Lex thrust into her. She was on the verge of cumming, not an orchestrated orgasm, but one due to the merging of their two bodies, "Fuck me, fuck me harder, Lex!" She yelled as she arched up, meeting each and every one of his thrusts into her white body. She loved how his body was glistening from the sweat exerted from their vigorous fucking.

Lex could feel the cum rumbling in his nuts and as he felt her cumming, bathing his cock with her creamy cum, he lost it and exploded inside of her. He could feel her pussy tensing and quiver as her pussy went into spasms as he came along with her.

Their grunts meshed together as Penny felt spurt after spurt of his hot cum bathed her overheated womb. He leaned down and she guided one of her ripe, stiff nipples to his plush black lips, "I can still feel you pumping your cum into me, I love how hot it feels, it is fucking fantastic!"

He released her tit, "You are without a doubt one of the hottest white MILF's I've ever fucked, I can't get enough of you!" He slowly slipped from her pussy and chuckled, "I'm gonna need some of that Deja-Vu, got any?"

She chuckled, "Oh, you better believe I have some." She looked down and saw the small stream of white cum draining out of her swollen cunt and puddled on the edge of the bar stool. She slipped her arms from around his neck. She giggled and looked up at him, "You know what I want now? I want to see that bedroom of yours. I want you to fuck me in your bed."

They quickly refilled their drinks and he led her to his bedroom. He had her go ahead of him and he couldn't take his eyes from the luscious sway of her gorgeous ass and trim hips.

He stopped dead in his tracks as he watched her climb up onto his bed. He was already drooling, seeing that ass of hers. He wanted to fuck it so bad, but that would come later.

Lex crawled up into the bed and they both snuggled beneath the comforter. They both turned to face one another and for the first time, other than during dinner, they spoke like two people getting to know one another.

"So tell me Lex, how did you get into the business?"

He swept a stray lock of hair from her forehead, "Well, I started out stripping at a whole male review. I did some private parties and then a wife of a producer saw me. She gave me the in and it was all she wrote. I know how you got into it. I'm sorry we tricked you, but not sorry how it ended up. I heard it cost you your marriage and for that, I'm sorry too."

She leaned over and kissed him on the lips, "Not that is wasn't on live support already. It was hanging on by a thread and those videos snapped the last bare thread. I'm sorry it is over, but at the same time a whole lot of pressure has been taken off my shoulders. I was getting tired of walking on egg shells. Couldn't move without breaking any of them. So I guess its a two sided sword, sorry it's over and at the same time, glad I'm free to be me."

They continued talking, but Lex couldn't tear his eyes from her large hanging tits. She saw where he was looking and her hand drifted beneath the comforter and began to fondle his sticky cock.

Lex wasn't just gonna lay there, he reached out and began to play with those luscious tits. He threw the comforter back and her legs drifted apart. She released his cock and crawled up onto her knees. She planted her hands on his chest, "You did all the work last time, could you give me a little leeway and just lay there and let me do a little exploring, no cameras here to show your vulnerability, okay?"

She began at his ankles, raking her nails along his strong legs and as his legs parted, his swollen nuts and semi-stiff cock flopped between his parted legs. Her hands ran up and down his calves and pushed them further apart. She reached up and unpinned her hair and she giggled when she heard him let out a groan. She fluffed up her hair and leaning down, she allowed her long, silky blonde hair to drift over his black body.

Lex looked to the side and watched her through the large mirror on the sliding mirrored door on the closet. He fisted the sheets as he continued watching that veil of hair drifting over his body. He stiffened and let out a groan when he felt her warm, wet mouth close around the head of his shaft. She whipped her tongue around and around, coating the entire shaft with her saliva. He felt her warm fingers close round the shaft and stroked him to stiffness.

Penny enveloped his cock and her lips clung to his cock. She began bobbing up and down and she let out a groan when he finally gripped her hair in his large black hands. She continued to suck him, taking him deeper and deeper into her mouth.

Lex arched his back and rolled his head around as he felt her lips pressing against his swollen nut sack. She was doing the impossible, she had his entire cock in her mouth and throat. She let out a gasp as she pulled off of it, his cock was coated in her throat mucus and it was shining in the light of the room.