Big Bang Theory Season 13 Ep. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled all the way back and straddling his large body, she swung her leg over and reaching back, she gripped his shaft in her hand, she guided it to her pussy and slowly sank down, taking him into her body, inch by inch. She planted her hands on his chest and began riding him.

Lex couldn't just lay there any longer, he pulled her down to him and closed his lips around one of her large, fat nipples. He sucked it into his mouth and with her leaning over, it gave him the space to begin thrusting up and down into her pussy. The sound of wet skin slapping against wet skin filled the room. The room smelled of sex and turned them both on even more. His entire upper body was covered in her long blonde hair and he looked to the mirror again and he lost it. He began pumping his hot cum into her. Penny screamed and milked his cock as she exploded, coating his shaft with a dose of her milky, creamy cum. She fell against him, raining kisses all over his face, neck and chest, "Oh my God, Lex, I just can't get enough of you."

He swept her hair from her face and off his body and chuckled, "I'm sorta feeling the same way. You are without a doubt one of the sexiest woman I've ever been with. I'm so glad you gave me one of those magic pills of yours. The way you are, I'm not so sure I really need one, but I'd hate to go without. The last thing I'm about to do it call it quits. As long as you want more, I'm gonna be ready to give it to you. Come on, roll off of me and just let me feel your gorgeous body against mine."

Penny giggled, "I'm feeling it too." She laid her head on his chest as her hands continued to caress his firm muscles, "This is something I've missed. I was in a longtime relationship with my ex-husband, but even though he was pretty good in bed, he was lacking the muscles and the stamina. I'm sure the pill is helping, but your body is so much firmer and sleeker than his."

She was ready again for another round and her head slipped from his chest down to his belly. Her fingers encircled his cum coated cock. She stroked it lightly and as it came back to life she swept the leaking head along her plush lips. Her tongue lazily ran around the tip and slowly ran up and down its growing length. She giggled, "I can see someone is perking up, are you ready to go again?"

He played with her silky hair, "I think I have another one in me, or should I say in you. Roll over and get on your hands and knees."

She let out a squeal, "I was hoping for this way, I can feel you go in so deep and cum really, really hard." She slid up the bed and clamored onto her knees. She grabbed hold of one of the pillows and hugged it tightly.

Lex got up on his knees behind her and stopped to admire her body. She had an amazing figure, nice big tits, long shapely legs, and a nice ass, not fat, but definitely nicely rounded. He smiled when he saw her wiggling it, in a hurry to be filled from behind.

He got behind her, and as he did, he watched her spread her legs to open her pussy. He cupped her butt cheeks and caressed them lightly. He loved how smooth and silky her skin felt. He urged her legs further apart and saw her puckered hole as it winked at him. He let out a growl, "Penny your open ass and pussy look so fucking hot. Your cunt feels empty but I can still see my cum leaking out. Do you want me to refill it. You want my big black cock to plow into you and dump another load deep in your slimy cunt?"

Lex took his time as he rubbed his fingers over her sopping pussy and then rubbed his moistened finger over her tight little asshole and rolled it around. He wet his fingers again in her cunt juices and slipped it inside her ass up to the first knuckle and worked it in and out.

Penny began wiggling her ass and tried to fuck his finger and take it deeper into her ass.

He knew she was on the verge of yet another orgasm and he pulled his finger from her ass, he didn't want her cumming too soon and ruining his upcoming insertion. He went back after a minute or so. He opened her ass cheeks again and gave her a wet kiss directly on her puckered asshole. He held onto her hips as she nearly collapsed.

Lex got onto his back with his head between her legs. He reached up and began mauling her large swaying tits. He found two thick, stiff nipples as they scraped the palms of his hands. He massaged her flesh, all the time looking up to see her blonde fuzz a few inches from his face. "Penny, reach up and grab hold of the headboard."

She did as she was told and spread one leg out to the side to bring her cunt closer to his face. She slowly lowered her pussy to his waiting tongue and he licked at her fleshy lips and as he stabbed at her cum filled cunt, he smiled when he heard her let out a loud groan.

Lex could feel her ass muscles straining as she attempted to lower herself harder to his active mouth. He held her so that he could lick up and down her fleshy lips. He sucked first one and then the other thick cuntlip. His tongue and then his lips became coated with thick, slick cunt juices and the remnants of his earlier loads. He felt her silky cunt hairs on his lips, completely saturated with juices from both of them and his saliva.

He tightened his grip on her hips, "Penny, I want you to fuck my mouth. I'm going to just lie here so you can ride my face, do whatever you want. Fuck my mouth and tongue like I'm yours to do with as you wish."

Penny let out a squeal and she lowered her crotch to Lex's waiting mouth and smeared his lips and tongue with her cunt juices. She shivered as she felt his tongue spear her cunt hole and sink deep into her body.

Lex held her so he could lick up and down her slit. His tongue and lips became coated with thick slime from her pussy. He pushed her body up so he could get a good look at her pussy and to feel how hot she was. There were strings of her juices flowing out of her and fell to his tongue.

She sat on his face with her pussy lips splayed across his mouth like she was trying to pull him inside. She rocked on his face, sliding from his chin up across his nose making him to breath heavily through his mouth. Her pussy began to contract and her entire body was trembling as she came closer to cumming.

Lex slipped away from her, "Oh No Penny, I want you to cum on my cock." He was rock hard and pulling her off his face, he had her straddle his cock and wrapping her hand around his big, black cock, she spread her legs and sat down, spearing her pussy with his cock. Her pussy was so lubricated that there was no resistance to take his entire length into her all the way to the root.

She settled down around the root of his cock and it scraped against her rock hard clit and she shivered and her cunt muscles tightened as she felt an orgasm coming quickly.

Lex reached up and began mauling her large swaying tits. He looked into her lust-filled green eyes, "Come on Penny, cum on my cock. I want you to keep cumming, you know you want to, don;t hold back." As he said this, he thrust up, slamming his cock hard against her clit and aching pussy. He could feel her cunt muscles tightening and suddenly let out out a loud grunt like she was being gutted.

Penny slumped against him, crushing her lily white tits against his coal black chest and she quaked as her cunt exploded, sending a stream of cum covering his cock.

Lex felt this and shoving a finger up her ass, he lost it and began pumping her potent black seed deep into her pussy.

She continued to shutter until she rolled off of him. She was glistening in sweat and a river of cum ran from her swollen, red cunt. Her tiny blonde hairs were matted down with a mixture of both of their climaxes.

Lex gathered her up in his arms and before long, they were both fast asleep.

Lex woke up early and after showering, he made a large breakfast in his fully stocked kitchen. He heard the shower running and by the time he finished making breakfast, she came out looking refreshed and ready for a long day of sucking and fucking. He pulled out a chair for her, "Come on Penny, eat, you're gonna need all the energy you can muster. I have a lot planned for today, so eat, dry your hair and get dressed. We're going to my cabin in the woods. At least out there, you can scream as loud as you want and no one will hear you."

She giggled, "Oh I'm looking forward for a full day of debauchery. I'm a new woman today and I can't wait to suck you off while you're driving to the cabin."

She finished eating and removing her towel from her hair, she swung it around and saw how it affect Lex. "Oh yes, I can see I'm gonna have a lot of fun today." She scampered to the bathroom and dried her hair. She came out about thirty minutes later, her long blonde hair was down and not a hair was out of place, she looked like a movie star from the seventies. Long, glossy hair, her make-up was perfect and the shadow around her green eyes made her look even hotter. She came up to him, planted a hot, wet kiss on his lips. She reached down and squeezed his stiffening cock and giggled, "Come on my big, black bull, I can't wait to get to your cabin and run around in the woods naked like a wood-nymph."

He reached for her, but she ran out the door and hopped in his Range Rover.

He came out and was grinning from ear to ear as he got in and put the car in gear and headed out.

Before they even made the interstate, Penny had his pants unzipped and she had her face buried in his lap. She stroked him lightly, but her lips closed around his shaft and sucked so hard, her cheeks were hallowed out.

Lex tried to keep the car on the road, but the harder she sucked, the slower he went. He moved to the slowest lane and looked down. All he could see was her silky blonde head bobbing up and down. He lifted his ass off the seat and Penny pulled his pants down around his knees. He loved seeing her lily white face against the dark legs. He let out a groan and screamed out, "Oh fuck me, I'm cumming!"

Penny swallowed as fast as she could and didn't lose a drop. A little seeped out of the corner of her mouth, but she captured it and lapped at her finger. She sat up, "Mmmm, the perfect topping for that great breakfast you fed me."

Lex slumped back in the car seat and slowly picked up the pace and before long he was pulling off the exit and soon they were at his lodge in the woods. He said it was a cabin, but when Penny say it, it looked more like a lodge.

He stepped out and shrugged, "I don't waste my money, I buy what I like, but stay away from drugs and diseases."

Once in the cabin, He removed his pants and tore off his shirt, "When I'm out in nature, I never wear clothes" He stepped towards her and she let out a scream and got two steps before he caught her, "Off with these Penny, out here we go Au natural!"

He grabbed her by the hand and led her to the bedroom. It was huge with a large over-sized bed. He unbuttoned her blouse and took off her bra to let her 36D tits spill out. Her held them underneath and hefted their weight, "My God Penny, I just love your tits."

His hands moved to the waistband of her pants and unbuttoned them and pulled them over her hips. He got on the floor and removed them from her ankles. When she was down to her panties, he turned her, "Put one foot on the bed, Penny." She did as she was told.

Lex got down on his knees and grabbed hold of her panties from both sides. He pulled them down and stared at her fat cuntlips, already shiny from the juices she was emitting. He leaned in and planted a kiss directly on her juicy hole, "Mmmm, so much better tasting a clean one. Once before you get it all wet and before I fill it with my creamy black seed." He attacked it and licked at it for the next two minutes. He had her cum twice and after shoving his fingers in deep, he made her cum yet again.

"Slide back on the bed Penny, I wanna fuck you right through the bottom of this bed."

She scooted back and spread her legs wide. She rose up on her elbows and watched as his huge black cock came closer and closer to her pink, juicy cunt. She licked her lips and groaned out, "Oh fuck me, Lex, fuck me till I can't think straight. I want and need you to fill me up with your cock and your potent hot cum."

He leaning over her and she wrapped her hand around his shaft and guided him in. Inch by inch she had less and less to hold onto and soon she had to let go as the last few inches slid deep into her hot, tight pussy. He began fucking her slow and steady. He slowly picked up the pace and he knew he wouldn't last much longer.

She was grunting and screaming out, "Oh yeah Lex, give it to me, FUCK ME!"

He growled out "You want it hard, you'll get it hard!" He clutched at her shoulder and as he drove inward, he pulled her back toward him to meet his invading cock. "Yeah, that's it Penny, cum, cum on my black cock. Oh just look at all of that milky cream of yours covering my cock."

Penny looked down and saw his cock, it was nearly white, she came that much on it. It pushed her to an even higher orgasm and she screamed out and dug her nails into his biceps.

He came too sending stream after stream of his heavy cream deep into her unprotected pussy. He got light headed he came so much. He was spent and fell back onto the bed as he tried to catch his breath, "My God Penny, you're gonna kill me."

She giggled, "Yeah, what a way to go" She was up on her knees and immediately began sucking on his cock and it got hard again and she loved knowing she gave him a Deja-Vu pill after getting off the interstate. She stared up at him, "I just love your cock, Lex. I can't get enough of it!"

He chuckled, "Yeah, well my cock and the rest of me loves your pussy. How about riding me a little bit?"

She did and before long, he was filling her cunt again with another dose of his hot cum. She fell back onto the damp sheets. "I came twice doing that, but fuck, I'm still horny!"

He slid over her outstretched body and parted her legs, "I'm gonna do something I rarely do, eat a pussy after I came in it." Before she could close her legs, he was there, munching at her and sucking the cum he deposited in her into his mouth. He climbed upward and kissing her, he opened his mouth and fed her their combined juices.

He rolled her over and pulled her to her knees. He ate her again and fed more of his cum into her puckered hole. He fingered her cunt and drawing his fingers out, he slid them into her ass.

Penny growled out, "Oh Lex, I know what you're gonna do next and I was hoping to wait till tomorrow, but I can't, I need you in my ass, just please, please go slow."

He grabbed hold of her hips and shoved his cock back into her pussy. He knew there was enough lubrication there to make it easier to fuck her ass. He spent a good five minutes using his tongue and fingers to lubricate her ass.

Penny was beyond ready and she screamed out, "Enough Lex, fuck it, fuck my ass I need your thick, black cock in there and need to feel you fill my bowels with your seed."

He caressed her ass, slapped it once and just as she was about to protest, he popped the head in. he curled his large arm around her trembling body and clutching at her tits, he shoved more in. He was working his cock in and out of her ass, going deeper with each downward thrust. He gathered her now messy hair in his fist and pulling her back toward him, he sank the last few inches into her. He held it there without moving. Leaning over her, he guided her mouth to his and as he kissed her he began moving. He went slow at first, but before long, he was plowing into her hard, fast and deep.

Penny was screaming out with each thrust into her, "Oh Lex, fuck my ass, harder, deeper, I need to feel your cock in my throat. Oh yes, yes, oh fuck yeah! I'm cumming, give it to me, I have to have your cum!"

He was dripping sweat all over her lush body and he couldn't believe how hot, sexy and insatiable she was, just like him. He found his soul-mate and as he pulled on her hair, kissed her hard, he lost it and began pumping rope after rope of his slimy cum into her bowels.

When Penny felt him cumming, she lost it and nearly fainted from the excitement coursing through her worn-out body. She collapsed to the bed and she let out a grunt when he followed and pressed his cock deep in her ass.

It must have been a good ten minutes before he had the strength to pull out of her. Her asshole was pouty and leaking a large stream of his cum out of her ass.

After they recuperated, they washed up and both laughed and played with each other as they worked together in the kitchen making a hearty meal.

It was already getting dark and they retired to the bedroom where he spooned her and slowly slipped his cock into her once again. They made slow passionate love and after she came on his cock, he filled her again and the two of them drifted off to sleep with his cock still buried deep in her pussy.

In the morning Penny slipped out of bed, she was in desperate need of a shower. She brushed her teeth and stepped into the shower and loved how the hot water washed over her aching body. She had her face in the spray when she heard the door to the bathroom open and she turned to see him standing there just watching her.

He scanned her body and then stared into her eyes, "DO you mind if I join you?"

She giggled, "It is your shower, so be my guest."

He opened the door and stepped in. The shower was just like everything in his cabin, over-sized. There were jets all over and it hit them from all directions. He stepped under the falling water and took the liquid soap and began washing Penny's tapered back while she continued to wash her hair.

She let out a moan as he worked down to her lush ass, "Mmmm, I loved having your cock in my ass last night."

He scoffed, "I sorta liked it too, I could just stand here looking at you all day, but I'd hate for the water to get cold before long."

He washed her tits and moved to her slightly rounded belly. He was drawn closer as she put her arms around his neck and began kissing his neck, cheek and around to his rich, parted lips.

His hands drifted lower and gently slipped a finger into her moist pussy. He smiled when he heard her moan. He turned her around and raised her hands above her head and he washed her from the tips of her fingers down to her toes. He worked his way back up her legs and turning her towards the spray, he rinsed the soap off before burying his face in her juicy snatch.

Penny clutched at his head and tugged at him till he was standing before her, "My turn Lex!" She did the same to him and concentrated on his cock, swollen nuts and tight ass. He was as stiff as a pipe when she shoved a soapy finger up his ass. She took hold of his cock and sucked it deep into her mouth and began bobbing up and down at a furious rate.

He fought the urge to cum and rinsing off, he stepped out of the shower, dried off and reaching in, pulled her out of the shower. He carried her dripping body to the bed and dropped her on it. She bounced twice and before she could react, he was between her legs, shoving his cock balls deep into her.

She tried to wrap her legs around his back, but her wet legs kept on slipping off. She clung to him as he buried his head in the crook of her neck and her wet stringy hair covered his black shoulders.

They met one another in an vicious dance, pumping against one another and their skin slapping against each other echoed throughout the room. It wasn't long before they both were groaning and she clawed at his back as she came hard.

He followed soon afterwards and clung to her slippery body as he pumped stream after stream of his hot cum into her unprotected pussy.

After several minutes, they slipped back into the shower, but this time, they just washed one another. She had a glint in her eyes, but he chuckled, "Oh no you don't Penny, dry off and feed me, I'm famished after last night and this morning."