Big Bang Theory Season 13 Ep. 12

Story Info
Leonard Joins Sheldon in NY; Amy in Couples Massage & More.
9.5k words
3.97
6.5k
10
2

Part 128 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers

Big Bang Theory Season 13 Chapter 12

In New York, Leonard landed at JFK and was shocked to see a driver waiting at the curb with a Fox News placard with his name on it. He approached the driver, "I'm Leonard Hofstadter, is this car for me?"

He nodded, "It is sir, place, I'll take your bag and you can have a seat in the back."

Leonard climbed in and found it very plush and before he knew it they were headed for the city. Once there, the driver got his bag out and giving it to him, he directed him to the office where he found a smiling Harris Faulkner waiting for him. He put out his hand to shake her hand, but she bypassed his hand and drew him into her arms.

She hugged him and planted a soft kiss on his lips, "SO glad to see you Leonard, I've really been anticipating your arrival. When Sheldon told me you were coming to assist him in the hiring of the Fox Weather Channel, I couldn't wait to see you." She pulled back, "I'm hoping to re-ignite the good times we experienced in the past." She winked at him and she gave him a sly smile.

He was trembling, just thinking about the great time he had with Harris in the past, "I would love to have a quiet evening with you in the near future Harris."

She grinned at him, "How about tomorrow evening, my husband is out of town and I could use a companion to dine with?"

He nodded, "It's a date, I can't wait. Now could you please direct me to where I could find Sheldon?"

She led him down several halls to his office. She knocked on the door and he called out to her, "Come in." She opened it and Sheldon upon seeing Leonard, hopped up and doing the unusual, came around the desk and hugged Leonard rather firmly.

He pulled back and chuckled, "Yeah, I hug now, I think you're gonna like a lot of the changes I've made in my life,not so anal as before, but not totally free from my faults yet, but I'm working on them."

He sat down and they talked like two long lost friends. Leonard began, "I'm not sure if you are aware, but Penny and I divorced."

Sheldon closed his eyes and nodded, "Yes, she called me crying, wanting to know what to do seeing how she screwed up."

Leonard scoffed, "Screwed up is putting it lightly. Have you seen the videos online of what she did, or should I say,who she did?"

Sheldon nodded, "Yeah, I saw them. She told he she tried her best to resist, but with the medication they gave her, it lowered her resistance and after that, she couldn't and didn't want to resist. She did try, but it was too overwhelming. Now she said she can be herself without trying to resist and live a lie."

Leonard nodded, "I guess I'm sorta at fault. I tried to make her into something she couldn't and wouldn't be. I still can't forgive her for what she did. I made the mistake of marrying her, maybe she can find someone more like her and they can live in bliss. I'm so much happier now, now that I don't have that cloud of insecurity hanging over my head like a cloud waiting for the other shoe to fall."

"So, what other news of the old group?"

Leonard cleared his throat, "Have you heard about Amy?" He saw Sheldon stiffen when the mention of her name.

Sheldon took a sip from his bottled water, "What about Amy?"

"Aw, well, Amy and Bert got married last week. It was a simple, small ceremony, but Bernadette, Raj, Denise, Stuart and I were there, along with her parents."

Sheldon shifted in his chair, "How about Penny, was she there?"

He shook his head, "No, Amy didn't want the drama if she came and I told them if Penny was invited, I wouldn't be there."

Sheldon slowly nodded, "I can see you wouldn't want her there, but I think you didn't take Amy's feeling into it, did you? You know they were best of friends for years and with her not being invited, I think it devastated her."

Leonard nodded, "I can see that, but I told Amy she could invite her, but I wouldn't be there. So I guess Amy made the decision to have me there, rather than Penny. I think you forgot when she found out she couldn't have any children from you, it was all because you slept with Penny and that is how she found out. She still doesn't forgive her for fucking up our entire group. From our divorce, to yours, the death of Howard and her seeing how Penny's actions crushed me."

Sheldon stood up and came over to Leonard and put his his shoulder, "I guess she did have a lot to do with the demise of our group, but when Amy and I won the Nobel, that changed things too, some for the better, some for the worse. Overall, I think we were all evolving right before each other's eyes and none of us saw it and if we did, we didn't like or accept it, me just as much as the rest of us."

Leonard patted his hand, 'You know, for the first time in some time, I've got to agree with you. With that said, what's going on here? What did you propose and what did they agree upon? Why am I here and what's my part in your diabolical plan for these naive New Yorkers?"

Sheldon chuckled, "They have no idea what a genius from East Texas has planned for them." He gave him the whole lowdown of his plan and how receptive the CEO was on his entire plan.

Leonard stood up, "Listen, I had a rough couple of days, do you mind if I hit the sack early? I have a dinner date tomorrow with Harris Faulkner and would love to be well rested for our night out."

Sheldon grinned at him, "So you two, huh? Starting off where you two left off a couple years ago. Would you mind if we made it a double date?"

Leonard thought for a moment, "As a matter of fact, that would be great. I think it would take the pressure off of us and keep things light, who are you bringing on the date?"

Sheldon snickered, "Oh, it's a special news anchor. I had a rather long meeting with her today and I'm expecting her to jump ship from HLN and join us here. She told me she'll give me her decision tomorrow and if she says yes, we can celebrate, if you catch my drift."

Leonard scoffed, "You dawg! What if she says no?"

Sheldon thought for a moment, "Oh, don't worry, she'll say yes, if not, I have a bevy of women to choose from, not to brag, but I have a bunch of the ladies lined up for us to interview beginning the first of the week, so go, go rest up. If I know Harris, you're gonna need your rest."

Back in California, Amy had her way for the wedding, so to make Bert happy, for their honeymoon, she let him pick the destination. He picked Yosemite National Park. He wanted to see the two large rock formations of Glacier Point and Sentinel Dome. He was in heaven and they even snuck in Taft Point, El Capitan and Half Dome.

They spent the day after that, both enjoying the couples massage Leonard gave the two of them for their wedding present. They figured after exploring all of the geological rock formations that Bert wanted to see, they would relax and enjoy themselves in a spa. They were shocked and delighted when they found out it was a happy ending massage.

As they entered the spa, Mark, the male massage therapist guided Bert to the men's changing room while Candy, the female therapist led Amy to the female changing room.

Candy turned to Amy, please disrobe and slip into this comfy robe. Amy stood there and waited for her to leave, but she didn't and once naked, Candy stepped over to Amy and lightly kissed her on the lips.

Amy felt a surge of excitement and leaned into the kiss and as their lips parted, their tongue caressed each other's lips.

Candy took Amy by the hand and led her to the massage room, "We don't want the guys to wait, now do we?"

As they entered the room, Candy, a raven haired beauty slipped off her dress and stood beside Amy in just a matching pair of lavender bra and panties.

Amy looked from the gorgeous, greened eyed woman and looking back, she saw Bert already on the large mattress on the floor. He was totally naked with just a towel covering his butt.

Candy came over to Amy and drew the robe off of her and now naked, she knelt down on the mattress beside Bert and Candy placed a tiny towel across her ample butt too. She moved to the wall and turned the lights down and made the mood even more romantic.

Mark, the handsome Italian looked to Candy and nodded. They moved around and switched partners. Candy moved to Bert as Mark hovered over Amy.

Amy turned her head, her long dark brown hair was piled high atop her head and fastened by a huge hair clip. She looked to Bert and gave him a nervous smile. She looked higher and caught Candy's smile. She watched Candy crawl astride Bert's thighs and sat on them.

Candy's eyes were locked on Amy's as her slender hands began running up and down Bert's trim, well-muscled back.

Amy let out a gasp and looked back and saw Mark in the same position behind her. She let out a moan and buried her face in the pillow as she felt his hands running up and down her tapered back. She felt tingling running through her body as Mark's hands ran from her neck to her butt, over and over again. Every time his caressed brushed the edge of the towel, she felt a fire course through her belly and spread down between her legs. She shivered as his hands ran up her back and as he massaged her shoulders, she felt her nipples perk up and grow stiff.

Amy turned her head and reached out and grabbed hold of Bert's hand and she smiled when he squeezed her hand. She saw Candy's hands slide up Bert's thighs and disappear beneath his tiny towel and at the same time, she felt Mark's hands pass over her own butt cheeks. She tightened her grip on Bert's hand and she licked her parched lips and bliss spread though her entire body.

Bert rocked his hips from side to side as he felt Candy's hands slide higher up his legs and tickled his swollen nut sack.

Before long, both of their towels had slipped from their asses as Mark and Candy's hands were gently massaging their upper thighs and tight, muscled butts.

Amy released a loud moan as Mark's hands reached her glistening pussy lips for the first time and as his oiled up fingers slid up and down the tight groove.

Candy giggled when she heard Amy release a moan, "Mark's hands are amazing, aren't they Amy?"

Amy let out another moan, "OH yes he does."

Candy and Mark got up and moved around their bodies and suddenly Amy couldn't see Bert any longer. The two massage therapists straddled their heads and began working their upper bodies. Amy could feel Mark's stiff cock grazing her head as he leaned further over, massaging her lower back and slender waist.

Bert was in heaven as Candy's sweet smelling pussy hovered over his head as she leaned forward to massage his back, her bra covered tits scraped along his back as she stretched out to massage his lower back. He felt her trim thighs clutching at his face as she moved up and down his back.

Before long they were back straddling their thighs and Amy could feel Mark's large cock grooving through the crease of her butt cheeks as he leaned forward to run his strong hands up and down her back.

Amy's pussy was on fire as she felt his stiffness exciting her ass and lower back.

Mark pulled away and knelt beside Amy, "Would you please roll over onto your back for me?"

Amy took a cleansing breath and rolled onto her side, facing Bert and saw Candy's hands cradling his swollen nuts and his eyes were closed. Amy continued onto her back and she stared up at Mark's dark Mediterranean eyes.

He stared at her lush curves and smiled lightly, "You're doing great, Amy, just relax and savor the feeling of my hands on your body." His hands slid along the hallow of her neck, then down to gently caress the sides of her full, firm breasts. He bypassed her luscious tits and slid down to her flat, concaved belly.

She smiled to herself, knowing less than a year ago, her belly was full and rounded and now it was even flatter than Penny's. She drew in a heavy breath as his hands stopped just at the top of her vagina, barely reaching her hooded clit.

Mark moved lower sliding along her inner thighs, now spread wide enough for Mark to see her glistening, totally bare lips.

Amy stared up and saw his rock-hard cock still covered by his briefs a mere couple of inches from her parted lips. She licked her lips and wanted to close them around his cock nad suck it into her mouth, but she waited. She imagined it sliding into her talented mouth and deep into her throat. She squeezed Bert's hand harder now as she felt Mark's fingers caressed her cuntlips. Her pussy was so wet now, she knew he could feel it spreading onto his hand.

With both of them now on their back, Amy looked over and watched Candy's hand caressing Bert's huge, thick cock. She saw Candy's face and noticed that Candy was enjoying stroking his cock as much as Bert was. She saw Candy exchange glances with Mark and they grinned back at each other.

Candy began running her hands up Bert's body and as she dragged her tits across his face, she reached down and stroked his cock.

Bert ran his hands down her back and unhooked her bra. Tossing it aside, he drew her panties down until they fell off her ankles.

Amy looked over at her naked body and with her raven hair and naked body, she reminded Amy of Megan Fox, and just as sexy too.

Candy continued to stroke Bert's huge cock, it dwarfed Mark, her husband's cock and she was mesmerized by it. She wanted to keep him stiff, but not to make him cum, it was way too soon. She loved keeping him at the edge and every time she felt him cock throb in her fist, she released it. She looked to Amy, "My God, Amy, your husband had a magnificent cock."

She shocked everyone in the room as she climbed off of Bert and moved over to Amy. She turned and pointed her lush ass directly in Bert's face. She parted her legs, giving him a good view of her dark lipped pussy. She leaned over and planted her lips directly on Amy's. Her long, silky black hair came tumbling free and swished back and forth around Amy's face as she increased the pressure on Amy's lips.

Amy released a moan as she kissed Candy back and as Mark renewed his rubbing of her clit. He uncovered it and rolled his thumb and index fingers over it. She reached up and began playing lightly at Candy's large fat nipples.

Candy pulled back and allowed her to play with them. She reached down and pulled down Mark's briefs, "I don't think it's fair for me to play with your husband's cock and not allow you to play with Mark's."

Candy freed Mark's cock and she was getting it from all three now. She was stroking Mark's cock, while she was getting her pussy fingered by Bert and at the same time she was wetting her fingers on Amy's dripping pussy. She was trembling from the intense pressure throughout her body. She leaned down and kissed Amy and moving down to the hallow of Amy's neck and finally to her heaving tits.

Her teeth nipped at Amy's nipples driving Amy crazy. She finally broke away and moved back to Bert and swung her leg over Bert again and sat astride him.

Mark slid his hands up and down Amy's arms. His hand closed over Amy's and guided her hand to his cock. She let out a gasp as she closed her fingers around his thick shaft, not as big as Bert's but still thick and long. He moaned as he felt her stroking her.

Candy was off of Bert again, kissing Amy once again as she pressed her lush body tight to Amy's as their tits mashed together. She broke the kiss and nibbled on Amy's earlobe.

Bert was getting a little frustrated and sitting up, he crawled over and offered Amy his slick oily cock. She didn't want to stop kissing Candy, but when Mark came up behind Candy and shoved his cock into her, she ripped her mouth from Amy's. This gave Bert the opportunity to shove his cock into her mouth.

Amy grabbed it and stroked it and licked at the dripping head. She lips wrapped around it and even with the oils on it, she sucked it into her mouth.

Candy dropped her head and joined Amy in licking and sucking on Bert's cock. She pushed back against Mark's cock as he fucked her and she let out a groan when Mark pulled out of her.

Mark gripped Candy's hips and pulled at her, he urged her around and soon she had spun around and she was directly about Amy's pussy. She dropped her head, her long black hair drifted over Amy's thighs as she parted Amy's naked pussy and began licking at it like a starved kitten drinking her juices. She lowered her pussy directly onto Amy's mouth, pushing Bert's cock aside

Amy reached for her pussy and began licking at it just like Candy was doing to hers. She was drenched in Candy's milky cream and mixed with the oil, she was covered in slick juices. She slowed when she felt another pair of hands on her thighs.

Amy stiffened when she felt a cock penetrate her cunt. As she felt Candy licking at her clit, she felt Mark's cock enter her quaking pussy. She looked up and saw Bert's cock slowly sliding into Candy's dark lipped pussy. She felt his balls grazing her face and she immediately licked them and she licked his cock every time it came out of Candy's pussy. Amy loved the taste of Candy's cunt juices on her new husband's cock.

Amy was trembling as Mark's cock drove in and out of er pussy at the same time she continued watching Bert fuck Candy. She was on the verge of an orgasm. She felt her pussy being filled again and again. All of her senses grew stronger as she heard the incredible sounds coming from Candy's pussy as she licked at it and watched Bert fuck it.

Amy's face was flooded with cum as Candy exploded all over it from the intense fucking she was getting from Bert's huge cock and her tongue in her clit.

Bert loved the feel of Candy's juices coating his cock and he pulled it out and saw it dripping. He stared down at Amy's pouty lips and he guided his cum coated cock into her mouth.

Amy was about to cum as Mark continued pumping his cock in her without stopping.

Mark saw his wife cumming from Bert's cock and Amy's talented tongue. He looked on as he continued to fuck her. He felt Amy cumming on his cock and he was about to cum too. When he saw Bert start cumming, he felt his cock swell and then saw cum dripping out of Amy's mouth and dripped down onto Candy's glistening cunt.

Amy was in heaven feeling Bert's creamy cum filling her mouth and as she swallowed again, she felt Mark lose it and began pumping his potent sperm deep into her spasming pussy. It sent her into another stronger orgasm and she pushed back against him, making sure she captured every drop.

Candy rolled Amy off of her and spinning around, she kissed Amy as she licked the cum Bert deposited all over her lips. She slid down and began licking the cum that oozed out out of Amy's freshly fucked pussy. She darted her tongue in, getting every drop. She slid back up and offered it to Amy and they swapped it back and forth until it all vanished.

Afterwards, they all chuckled and hugged, mostly the women on women and the guys on the girls. They were ushered into the showers where they rinsed off and after dressing, Amy and Bert headed back to the hotel, basking in the afterglow of one helluva massage. They made a note to thank Leonard for the incredible gift.

While this was going on, down the coast Penny was meeting with Dan at Zangen and she was glad he loved everything she had to report. "Penny, you have exceeded all of my expectations. You keep up the great work and there is no telling how far you will go in this company."

She smiled at him, "Thanks Dan, I have to say it didn't happen without consequences. I wrecked my marriage and lost my husband. Most of our friends sided with Leonard and even Bernadette has turned on me. Yeah, I'll be going places, but it won't be in Zangen. I'm giving you my notice, I'm quitting and I'll be heading up north to follow my permanent career in porn. I've been told by the best male porn actors that I'm a natural and they haven't seen any woman who could fuck like me. I'll expect some salary from Zangen for the foreseeable future. I'll have them keep advertising our product, but if you stop paying me, I'll have them yank all our ads."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers