Big Bang Theory Season 13 Ep. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,203 Followers

Robin looked up at Harris as Leonard pulled away, "I've never been with a woman before Harris, but right now I want nothing more than to experience a woman and I want that woman to be you."

Harris hovered over her, running her fingers through the thick expanse of thick, auburn hair, "So you're telling me, you never kissed another woman?"

Robin reached up and pulling the naked black woman down to her exposed body. Their lips met in a soft, gentle kiss, and as Harris pulled back, Robin smiled up at her and giggled, "Well. I have now!"

Harris shivered and went back for another, but this one was a lot longer and with a lot more passion behind it. Her tongue darted out and painted Robin's plush Botox infused lips. They were both moaning lightly as their tits pressed together, Harris' black nips poked into Robin's dark red, now stiff morsels.

Harris leaned in for yet another kiss and she swept Robin's long hair from her face. Her tongue entered her mouth again and she felt her nipples scraping against Robin's. Her knees were between Robin's spread legs and her right hand began moving downward raking her nails along Robin's neck and to her straining tits. She tweaked one nipple and then the other as she continued tongue fucking her mouth. Without breaking the kiss her hand moved lower and she found Robin's leaking cum filled pussy.

Robin wanted to try out the dark skinned beauty and her fingers tweaked the coal black nipple right beside her hand. She pinched it until soft moans escaped Harris' mouth.

Harris shifted her weight and breaking the kiss, she offered Robin one of her nipples as she ran it along her wet lips. She moaned louder when Robin twirled it around with her tongue before sucking on it. Robin released her nipple when she felt Harris' fingers rubbing her clit and sank deep into her cum filled pussy. She reluctantly pulled her tit from Robin's mouth as she slipped downward and after raining kissing all over her tits, she dipped down to the cunt oozing Sheldon's cum. She began darting her tongue in and out and as she felt Robin arch her back off the bed, she cupped her ass and sucked at the weeping hole. She sucked hard and drinking down the cum she collected, she moved back to her clit and attacked it until she felt Robin stiffen and came hard against her tongue.

Harris teased Robin by grabbing hold of her own firm breast and ran the stiff black nipple up and down the entire length of Robin's cunt. She tried to fuck her juicy hole with her stiff tip and moving upward, she rolled it around Robin's blood red clit.

Robin rolled her head from side to side and grabbed hold of Harris' head. She pulled her upward and latched onto Harris' gleaming lips, covered in her own juices and the cum that Sheldon deposited in her. Robin tasted the salty intoxicating cream she licked from her mouth.

Harris broke free and offered Robin the tit she swept up and down her slick cuntlips. Robin gobbled it up and she never knew the erotic sensation of tasting her own juices from a fat nipple. She licked and sucked hard and she wanted more. She groaned out in frustration when Harris left again and without any forewarning, once again attacked Robin's pussy. Every time her tongue stroked Robin's clit, her entire body tensed up and trembled beneath the experienced black goddess. She darted her tongue in and out of Robin's weeping hole and the smell of sex filled the room.

Robin wanted some of what Harris was getting and she gripped her face in her hands, "Oh please Harris, slide me back a little and spin around, I wanna taste what you're tasting. Just remember, I've never done this before."

Harris' eyes sparked and she looked up at her, "Just do what I'm doing to you, or better yet, do what you like having done to you. That was I can learn what you like and don't like."

Robin giggled, "Oh Harris, I love it all." She watched as the gorgeous black body spun around and she reached up and grabbed hold of her slender thighs and guided them down to her waiting mouth.

For the next ten minutes or more, they licked, sucked and fingered one another's pussy and assholes.

Leonard looked to Sheldon, "What do you think, is it time to join in?"

Sheldon nodded, "I want a go at Harris, you gotta try out Robin. Her pussy is so hot and juicy, you can go forever in that cunt of hers."

Leonard slipped around and urged Harris' face to the side as he speared Robin's pussy.

Robin let out a squeal as she felt Leonard's thick cock slide deep into her well prepared pussy. At the same time Sheldon came up behind Harris. He grabbed hold of her womanly black hips and holding tight, he slowly slipped into her overheated and just as well prepared pussy. He was soon balls deep in her and as he fucked her, he felt Robin's tongue licking at his balls and his cream covered cock.

Harris was doing the same to Leonard. With each outward movement, she'd run her talented tongue all over his shaft, cleaning Robin's cum from the fat shaft before he re-coated it again and again.

The four of them got into a very rhythmic movement and before long all four of them were on the verge of cumming.

Robin could see Sheldon's cock pulsating as she continued to lick Harris. She stared up at Sheldon, "Don't cum in her, I want your load all over my face."

When he heard this he lost it, pulling his cock from the quivering black cunt, he began painting Robin's face with his load.

Harris heard him cumming and looking up at Leonard, she grinned at him, "So what are you waiting for, an invitation? Give it to me, just like Sheldon did to Robin."

Leonard let out a grunt and pulling his cock from Robin's sloppy cum saturated pussy, he gripped his cock and began painting his hot, sticky white cum all over that gorgeous black face of hers.

The two guys fell away after they were spent and Harris spun around and offered what Leonard gave her to Robin.

Robin licked Leonard's sperm from her face as Harris did the same, gobbling up all Sheldon deposited on Robin. The two women hugged and kissed and continued caressing each other.

Robin looked to Sheldon, "Whenever you get the energy, I'll gladly sign that contract. I can't wait to get the fuck out of that liberal hell-hole and work where the news means something. I know Christi Paul will feel the same way, but I'm thinking she'll want an interview such as this. Please let me be the go-between, so to speak. I can't let Harris have all the fun."

Leonard chuckled, "Oh don't you worry Robin, we have a number of interviews we figure you'd be perfect to help in negotiations, right Sheldon?"

He chuckled, "Oh yeah, beginning with Christi, think we can set up an interview, dinner with her? Of course we'll want you there to point out the advantages of Fox and the deficiencies of HLN."

Robin giggled, "Oh I'd love to, but I don't have to tell her how bad HLN and CNN are, she knows and wants to get the fuck out of there too."

Back in California, Penny packed her things and headed back to Canoga Park. She knew she had to get as many porn scenes under her belt before she began showing. She knew she had several months, but was anxious to begin.

As she entered the office of one of the most famous producers at the porn studio, he stood up and came around and hugged her, "I am so glad you decided to join our production studio. I was just talking with a few of the male cast members and they were excited that you were joining us too. Please have a seat."

Penny sat down and as she crossed her legs, her skirt rode up her bare thighs and she saw how his eyes moved to her legs. She smiled and took a deep breath, "I was hoping to get on a project as soon as possible. I'm anxious to begin and feel if I wait too long, I just may lose my nerve. Once I begin, I'm sure I'll really get into it and then it should be smooth sailing."

He nodded, "Great, as a matter of fact, I have a project that the guys are in a hurry to get started. We were tossing around a few female stars were were looking at, India Summer and Brandi Love, but Sean Michaels heard you were coming in today and thought you would be perfect for the part. The project is titled "The Reluctant Married Secretary". Would you be interested in this project? We figured it would take two days for the steamy sex scenes and one more for the back story that we would edit in after the project would be completed."

She nodded, "And I presume Deja Vu and Zangen pharmaceuticals would be mentioned in the movie?"

He grinned back at her, "Of course, it is in your contract that any movie or video you are in would promote that product. I have to say, I've tired it myself and have had great success with it and am glad to do this for you."

She grinned from ear to ear, "Okay, can you give me a short rundown of the movie, so I can decide if I wanna do it?"

He scoffed, "Well the boss would be Sean Michaels and later on the other two actors you would work with would be Lexington Steele and Jack Napier. The last scene would be with Sean and his wife, who we haven't cast yet."

She was giddy with the thought of working with Lex again, especially knowing he was the father of her baby. "So can I have a little bit of the script rundown?"

He nodded, "Sure, you're a married woman who is neglected by her husband. You have a crush on your black boss, Sean Michaels. You flirt, but have never gone past that. One evening after working late on a project that was about to fall through, your boss saves the project and as the two of you celebrate the success of the project, he pours out a couple glasses of scotch and he take you. At first you try to fight it off, but you give in. Blah, blah, blah and you know. The next day, you are ashamed of what you did, you dress less provocative and go to tell him you can't do it again, but he instructs you to strip. You're under his spell and do it and he holds back, not allowing you to cum. At lunch, he calls you into his office and relieves you. The next day you are called to his office and in there are Lex and Jack, the two executives who are the head of the company who's project they just saves. Sean instructs you to show your appreciation for signing with your company and you end up in an air-tight sex scene. The next day, you enter his office to quit, but find him there naked with his wife and the two of them persuade you to join them. Ends with you quitting and run back to your white bread, but loving husband."

Penny was squirming in her seat, "Wow, sound harsh, but I love it has a back story and I can't wait, when do we start?"

He stood up, "How about tomorrow, say we have lunch and talk a little more about it."

She hopped up and they left for one of the best restaurants in Northern California.

More to come soon!


baranbrat
baranbrat
1,203 Followers