Big Bang Theory Season 13 Ep. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded, "I understand your issues, but don't quit. Let me put you on a leave of absence. That way if it doesn't work out, you have a safety net."

She hugged him, "I appreciate that Dan, I'll think about it."

Penny, the least I can do is give you a lifetime supply of birth control pills, what do you say?"

She stared at him and it hit her like a ton of bricks. She stood up, "Okay, thanks Dan, I'll take you up on that. I have to go, talk to you soon."

She rushed out of there and pulled her cell out and immediately called Sheldon. She knew he knew her cycles and as soon as he answered she blurted out, "Sheldon, this is Penny, when is my period due?"

He scoffed, "Hello to you too Penny. I'm fine how are you?"

She growled out, just tell me when my period is due."

There was a brief pause and he replied, "Should have begun four or five days ago."

Penny dropped her phone and whispered out, "OH FUCK!"

Penny was shaking after she picked up her phone. She was still in shock after hearing from Sheldon that she should have had her period a few days ago. She hoped to hell he was wrong, but she knew it had to be true. She had her periods like clockwork and after fucking Lex for three days and having him fill her to overflowing over and over again, she just knew she had to be pregnant.

She rushed out of Dan's office and found the first pharmacy she could. She found the aisle with the feminine products and picked up two and then a third pregnancy test kit.

She hurried back to her nearly empty apartment and pulled down her skirt and panties. She peed on one and held her breath. She stared at the stick and it was positive. She ripped open the second one, peed on it and got the same results. She slumped to the floor and screamed out, "You fucked up Leonard Hofstadter, if you just would have fucked me and came in me, this could be yours. This is your fault for not trusting me!"

She got up and stumbled to the bedroom and fell to the bed. She cried herself to sleep and when she woke, she stared at the ceiling and closed her eyes, "No, this is all my fault, if I would have been faithful to Leonard, we would be close to having a baby by now, but I fucked up." She scoffed, "You really did it again Penny, fucked up royally."

She got up and packed up a bunch of clothes and headed out. She knew what she had to do. She had to go and make as many porn movies as possible before she began to show. She wasn't gonna lose another baby and with her royalties from Zangen, she would leave and head back to Nebraska to have the baby, after that, she would have her tubes tied, never to worry about having another baby. She could be a star in the porn industry and do what she did best, fuck and suck.

Back in New York City, Sheldon hung up his phone and shook his head.

Leonard stared up at him, "What was all of that about?"

He chuckled, "You won't believe it, but that was your ex-wife. She asked me the weirdest question. She wanted to know when her period was due."

Robin Meade, Sheldon's dinner date looked at him, "Why would his ex-wife ask you when her period would be?"

Leonard let out a disgusted chuckled, "He has an eidetic memory and he keeps track of crazy shit like that, excuse my French. But he knows his shit and she can take that to the bank. Knowing her, she got knocked up by one of those black porn stars she's been seeing."

Harris stared at him, "Oh Leonard, I'm so sorry."

He gave her a weak smile, "Nothing to be sorry about, she made her bed, she deserves whatever she got herself into. I tried, over and over again, but a leopard doesn't change its spots. I blame myself, I knew what she was when I married her. It's my fault, I tried to make her into something she wasn't and couldn't be."

Sheldon scoffed, "I guess I'm just as bad, I tried to turn my wife into what I wanted her to be, and she left me."

Harris turned to Robin, "I have to apologize for these two, they are normally a lot more fun that this."

Robin giggled, "I sure hope so, because if this is what Fox News is offering, I'm staying at HLN."

All of a sudden Leonard and Sheldon perked up. They looked to one another and sat up. Leonard sat up straight, he took a deep breath shook his head, "Sorry ladies, please forgive me, now if we can roll back the past ten minutes and forget them, I would like a redo."

Harris placed her slender black fingers on his arm, "You got it Leonard, how about a nice stiff drink?"

He shook his head and chuckled, "Oh Harris I don't need some intoxicating drink, not when I have you. And as for something stiff, again, around you, I'm always stiff."

Robin giggled, "Okay, I now see why I need to leave HLN and join Fox News. It's bad enough I have to put up a fake front for being a liberal, at least if I join you all at Fox News I'll be surrounded with conservatives, just like myself. You have no idea how many times I've had to bite my tongue listening to all those stuffy shirted liberal. There was one time I had to leave the building and just scream at the top of my lungs, I thought I was going to burst."

The other three looked at her and gave her a tiny smile. Harris looked to her, "You are gonna fit right in here, none of that liberal bullshit, unless you count Juan Williams, what an idiot. He must live and breath the liberal bullshit, he is so closed mind, well, now I'm depressed."

Leonard who was sitting to her right, place his hand on her bare knee, I'm thinking we can chase those blues away. You can ask Harris here, I've more than once made her forget what day is was, right Harris?"

Harris chuckled and looked across the table at Robin and let out a deep breath, "Let me ask you something, if I may Robin, have you ever squirted?"

Robin blushed and shook her head, "I always thought that was all fiction, just like liberal fair press."

Harris shook her head and pointed to both Leonard and Sheldon, "I can tell you unlike liberal fair press, squirting is actually a thing, and these two are the experts of making it happen. I don't recommend it though, even though it is an experience unlike any other I've ever had, but getting there is sure torture. They keep you on the edge so many times, you'd be begging to let them allow you to cum, but when they finally do, the feeling is like nothing I've ever experienced."

Robin's mouth was open, she was breathing heavily through her mouth, "Ah, now you've peaked my interest, but they haven't come across anyone like me before. I think I'd be a tough cookie to break." She looked from Sheldon and then to Leonard, "Are either of you up to the task?"

Sheldon spoke up first, "I'll make you a deal, if either of us, or both of us make you squirt, you'll sign with Fox News and begin on Monday."

She squeezed her thighs together and she knew she was getting wet already, "Deal, but if I don't, I still may sign, but I get one of those apartments going up, rent free for a year."

Leonard looked at Sheldon and nodded. Sheldon snickered, "We get you on Fox and we get to fuck one of the hottest anchors on cable TV, you've got yourself a deal."

Harris looked to Robin, "So why are we doing all of this talking? What do you say we head back to the suite and put all of this talk into action?"

Sheldon turned and yelled out, "Check please!"

They all began laughing and before they knew it they were back in Sheldon's suite. Sheldon and Robin took a seat in the living room while Harris took Leonard by the hand and led him to the bedroom, "I've been itching for that cock of yours since I saw you in my office a couple days ago, let's go."

They were kneeling in the middle of the bed and Leonard reached behind Harris' simple white shift and drew it down the track until it parted. He pulled it from her shoulders and removed her lace bra, he wanted to feast on those large black tits of hers. He sucked one black tip into his mouth.

Harris fell back to the mattress and Leonard stopped sucking her long enough to remove her dress and panties. He immediately went back to sucking on her luscious tits as his fingers dipped in and parted her slick, black cuntlips.

Sheldon and Robin got up and stood at the doorway to the bedroom with Robin standing in front of him. He swept her long silky auburn hair from her neck and shoulder and leaning in, he began licking and nipping at the sensitive flesh on her neck. He nipped at her earlobe and whispered to her, "Just watch how Leonard eats her pussy. He'll have her cumming in a matter of minutes. I'm gonna do the same to you, Robin, but I'm going to hold you back, time and time again until you explode and squirt all over my face. After that, I'm gonna let Harris lap up all of your cunt juices and after that, Leonard and I are going to DP you. I've gonna have you ride my cock, while Leonard shoved that fat cock of his up your luscious, tight ass."

Robin was already quivering as he attacked her neck again, and all the while, his hands were running up and down her lush body, she could feel her huge nipples perk up as he tweaked and mauled her tits even through her sexy blue dress. She reached up and her hands clutched at his head, her large collared sleeves slipped to her upper arms and she ground her tight ass against the huge lump in his pants. She turned back to look at the bed and watched as Leonard's white fingers disappeared into Harris' black pussy. She let out a gasp when she saw him pull them out and saw they were coated in her thick, milky cream. She rolled head head back, "Oh fuck Sheldon, forget about the bet to make me squirt, I give up, I'll admit, just seeing the two of you and hearing what Harris said, I believe you can do it. I just want to be fucked by that big cock of yours, I'll sign with Fox and I'll get Christi to sign. After I tell her the perks, she'll jump at leaving that fucking liberal network." She turned in his arms and began grinding her pussy hard against his huge lump. She spread her legs as wide as they could with that tight dress holding her back. She raised her hands and clutching at his head, her lips were plastered against his. Her tongue darted out and met his. Her tongue was fencing with his as she felt his hands tugging at the hem of her dress until it was high about her hips.

Robin swirled her tongue around inside his mouth, then sucked on his tongue drawing it into her mouth. She sucked on Sheldon's tongue and slowly led him to the bed and Sheldon felt her moist pussy through her panties.

Sheldon spun her around and lowered the zipper on her form-fitting dress. He peeled it off of her like peeling the skin off a grape. All wet and juicy beneath the skin, just like a grape. He ran his hands up her side and grabbed at her huge firm tits. Her incredibly large nipples and aeroules nearly poked holes in the palms of his hands.

Robin looked over and watched in awe as Leonard and the gorgeous black woman were locked in a torrid sixty-nine. She turned back to Sheldon, "I never saw two other people locked in a sex act, well other than porn, but never in person. She stepped closer and wrapped her legs around his leg and kissing him again, her panty clad pussy was dry humping his thigh as her stiff nipples dragged against his shirt.

Robin pulled away and quickly pulled his pants and shorts down and tossed them aside. Her eyes nearly popped out of her head when she saw the sure length and girth of his stiff cock. She skimmed out of her tiny panties and her thick pussy lips were glistening in the light of the room. Her cuntlips were ripe and pink, just like a perfect wet dream.

Sheldon guided her to the bed and he joined her. He rolled onto his back and pulled at her arm, as he guided her to hover over his straining cock. He watched in awe as his fat cock slowly slipped into her warm, dripping snatch. The first touch of it sent flames through him and he had to fight from thrusting upward, driving further into her.

He couldn't believe how hot and tight she was and her tight cunt only enveloped the large mushroomed cap of his cock. He clutched at her hips and slowly eased her down onto his fat cock.

Robin threw her long auburn hair back over her back and screamed out, "Oh God, Oh Shit, Oh my God, it's so fucking big, it's tearing me in two!" She let out another gasp as she felt Sheldon thrust upwards, sending more of his shaft into her. She rolled her eyes back in her head as she sank lower taking nearly his entire shaft into her pussy. She leaned back and growled out as Sheldon reached up to maul her large firm tits. They reminded him of Penny's but wasn't about to voice his feelings. He thumbed her huge aeroules and knew he was buried deep in her. He felt her talented cunt muscles trying to milk his cock. He pumped harder as he played with her perfect tits. He caught her brown,sultry eyes on his and he felt her shiver beneath him, He knew she was cumming already and glad she revoked the challenge of making her squirt.

Beside them, Leonard had Harris flat on her back and he was plowing his cock in and out of the gorgeous black woman. Her fat, black lips were covered in her milky cum as she already came twice. She screamed out," Oh God, Leonard, fuck me! Pump that cock into me harder. Fuck me, fuck me good and hard!"

Leonard pulled out of her and rolling her over, he drew her to her knees and immediately buried his cock back into her. His groin was slapping against her luscious black cheeks. His fingers were turning white from squeezing her hips so hard. He looked back at Sheldon, "Come on stud, you have to catch up, Harris is nearing her third orgasm and as far as I can tell, Robin only came once."

Sheldon chuckled, "Yeah, but I service in intense orgasms and as you can see, she's doing all of the work. Once I get her on her back or knees, I'll catch up." He watched Leonard's cock sawing in and out of that familiar black cunt. He wanted to test her out before the night was over.

Harris looked back and saw Robin riding Sheldon, slamming down hard and her large tits bounced with each and every downward blast. She looked back to Leonard, "Come on Leonard, fuck me harder. I'm so fucking close, pump that thick cock in he hard!"

Robin looked at the couple beside her and she was going to cum. It was like watching a live porn movie and she was right in the middle of it. She watched as Leonard slammed into Harris and she arched her back, she saw her entire body quiver. She knew she was cumming again and it make her want to match her pleasure.

Harris screamed out, "OH GOD! Give me your fucking cum Leonard. Shoot it inside me. I wanna feel it bathe my fucking cunt. Oh God, fill me with your hot creamy spunk."

Just hearing that pushed Robin over the top as she slammed down onto Sheldon's cock harder. She rotated her hips, grinding her clit hard against the root of his thick shaft. She looked down at Sheldon, "i need for you to cum, Sheldon. I wanna feel you gush inside me just like Leonard did."

Sheldon grabbed Robin's lush hips and took control of her movements, forcing her to travel up and down on his cock, he felt his cock begin to throb and stiffen even more inside her tight, wet pussy. He began to cum, he sent blast after blast of his cum into her overheated womb.

Robin felt him shooting in her and she screamed out, "Oh yes Sheldon, oh fuck, it's so hot, fuck me harder. I want every drop you have. Deeper, pump that cum deeper into me. Oh yesssssssssssss I'm Cummmmmmmmming!"

Her entire body quivered and bucked wildly as he pulled her down to him. He close his lips around one of her huge, stiff nipples and sucking, he felt her cunt muscles squeezing him, milking his heavy load. She rode him hard, as she felt him continued to pump more in her overflowing cunt. She pulled back, drawing her tit from his mouth and falling back down, she captured his lips with hers. She stuck her tongue in his mouth and moaned even louder. She felt feel his cock still pulsating in her and she never felt areas being touched in her womb before. She wanted more and wasn't gonna leave until she had her fill (pun intended) of him cum.

Sheldon slowly sat up and wrapping his arms around her, he slipped back and rested against the headboard. He wrapped his arm around her and she rested against him, still stuffed with his semi-stiff cock.

Robin's long auburn hair cascaded over Sheldon's chest and shoulder. She nuzzled his neck and lazily tickled his balls. She looked over at Leonard and Harris and moaned out, "My God, that is so fucking hot. Watching her suck on a cock covered in her own juices is incredible."

Sheldon scoffed, "She's rather good with her mouth. You should see how she eats pussy, she always makes the woman squirm." He laughed out loud, "Oh, I can see that excites you. I can feel your pussy tighten around me and I'm not even hard right now."

Leonard nodded and pointed to Harris, "She is without a doubt one of the best cocksuckers I've even encountered. She may not take it deep throat, but what she does with her tongue, wow!"

Sheldon couldn't take his eyes off of Harris' gorgeous bubble butt. He drew Robin off of his cock and a thick heavy stream of Sheldon's cum began to ooze out of her puffy, red pussy. He placed her on the bed and moved over to Harris. He lightly caressed her ass and he palmed her pussy and soon his fingers were covered in the cum Leonard deposited in her. He used Leonard's cum to spread all over Harris' puckered hole.

Harris paused in sucking Leonard and looked back to Sheldon and groaned out,"Oh you nasty mother fucker. I know what you're thinking of doing and I'm not opposed to it. Just make sure you get my nice and wet before you shove that huge fucker in me."

Robin came over beside the trio and kissed Leonard. She forced her tongue into his mouth and Harris drew her closer. She released Leonard's cock and began sucking in one of Robin's large perky tits. She guided Robin to where she just left and fisting her long auburn hair, Robin closed her lips around Leonard's cock.

Leonard helped Harris, but really didn't have to as she swung around and took his saliva and cum coated cock into her mouth. He began playing with Robin's other tit and caressed Harris as she feasted on the other one.

Harris let out a groan when she felt Sheldon's cock enter her ass and she tore her mouth from Robin's tit and buried her face in the nearest pillow.

Leonard grabbed hold of Robin and puling her from his cock, he pushed her onto her back and before she could react, he was buried balls deep in her cum filled cunt.

Her long slender legs came up and wrapped around his waist. He feasted on her tits as he began pumping in and out of her as hard and as fast as he could.

Robin was so excited, never, ever being in a foursome before and she was once again on the verge of an orgasm.

Leonard fucked her right through first one and then a second orgasm. He looked over at Harris. She was groaning constantly as she rose up for being flat on her belly and was pushing back, meeting each and every one of Sheldon's thrusts. The two of them were already close to cumming. Sheldon was amazed how tight her ass was and even though he came hard in Robin, seeing his white cock disappearing over and over again in Harris' gorgeous black ass, he lost it and filled her bowels with another dose of his cum.

Harris screamed out and she came hard too. She fell to the bed and was followed by Sheldon, pinning her to the bed. She looked up at Leonard and smiled, "It's time for you to cum too Leonard, because after you do, I want my turn with her."

When Robin heard her, she went over the top once again, taking Leonard with her. They cling together and were a mass of arms and legs as their two bodies bucked and released their fluids and they both came together. They kept their bodies meshed together until they were pried apart by Harris who called out, "My turn at Robin."