Big Bang Theory Season 14 Ep. 09

Story Info
Leonard & Sheldon DP a Country Star; Amy Fucks a Student.
8.5k words
4.79
7.4k
9
3

Part 137 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Leonard and Sheldon were as nervous as two teenagers getting ready for prom night. They were pacing the suite, getting up before the break of dawn. They had already showered ate and were still pacing waiting for Kelsea Ballerini to arrive.

There was a knock on the door and they both rushed for the door and throwing it open they were both standing there stunned as Kelsea stood there with a smile on her face that was as bright as the sun beaming in through the large picture window. She giggled and stared at the two of them, "Hi guys, are you gonna just stand there and gawk or are you gonna invite me in?"

Leonard stuttered. "Well yeah, sorry where are our manners? Please, please come in, we were just shocked to hear you wanted to see us before you went on stage this morning."

She entered the room and turned to Leonard and with her high heels, she towered over him. She leaned in and hugged him, she let out a gasp when she felt the hard-on he was trying to hide. She pulled back and saw him blushing, "Mmmm, seems like someone else is up early to greet me, nice to know." She turned to Sheldon and was looking at him eye to eye and she let out a chuckle when he pulled her to him and hugged her. He nuzzled her neck and pulling back, blushed, "I'm sorry Kelsea, I just couldn't resist."

She drew him back in for another hug, but this time, she kissed him lightly on the lips and before they broke, the kiss grew steamier and they pulled back, both breathing heavier.

Leonard came over to her, "Well, I'm so glad you decided to join us after the show for a late breakfast."

She giggled,. "If you think I'm coming back for breakfast, I think I made the wrong choice of who to visit today."

He released a long breath nad scoffed, "Okay, now that we got that out of the way, come here." He pulled her to him and planted a toe-curling kiss on her lips and his hands ran down the tiny black leather farmer's bib outfit she was wearing. He clutched at her tiny tight ass and as his tongue entered her mouth, his hands groped her ass and hearing her release a moan, he pulled her harder against his stiff cock.

She finally pulled away and had a sexy smile on her lips, "Mmmm, now that is what I was hoping for. Any other surprises you have in store for me?"

Sheldon looked to Leonard and saw him nod. He looked to Kelsea and taking her by the hand, he led her to the bedroom. Once there she looked at the two of them, "You know I don't have enough time to start anything, I just wanted to touch base with the two of you and see if you were available for later."

Leonard came over to her, "How adventurous are you Kelsea?"

She let out a nervous giggle, "It all depends, what are you suggesting." She looked to Sheldon who opened the drawer on his night stand and pulled out a glass butt plug and a black velvet bag.

He held out his hand, "What do you say you wear these while you are on stage and I swear afterwards you will be more than ready to be ravished by the two of us."

She chuckled, "How ravished are you talking about?"

Leonard came over to her and caressed her ass, "We would love to take you over and over again. Both of your holes at the same time."

She blushed and licked her lips, "I'd really love that, but do you think you can do it over and over again?"

Sheldon rolled the plug around in his hand, "If you promise to wear these, we promise to give you all you can take and more."

She giggled, "Deal!" She reached up and unbuckled the two straps holding her black leather farmer's bib overalls.

They were nothing like the typical jeans a farmer wears. It hugged her body perfectly and the legs were not long, but extremely short and it molded her tiny ass and shapely hips to perfection.

Kelsea dropped the bib part and her perfect tits were pressing obscenely against the tight, white ribbed tube top. Her firm nipples poked out like two semi-truck headlights. She giggled and shook her head, "Oh no, not now guys, I have a show to put on, can't get all sweaty and hot now." She hooped her thumbs in the waist of the shorts and shifted her body from side to side and it finally gave way sliding down her extremely long, tapered legs. She was wearing a tiny pair of black lace panties and she slipped them down too. She sat on the edge of the bed and chuckled, "Okay boys, who get to insert their toy in me first?"

Sheldon stepped up, "I guess I'll go first." He raised the glass butt plug to her mouth, "Would you please do the honors and get it all nice and wet?"

She took it and gazed at both of them through heavy lidded eyes. Her tongue snuck out and ran around and around the tip, moistening it. She licked down, getting more of it wet and then shoving it in her mouth, she began sucking on it as if it was a cock. She giggled when she heard them both release a moan and she saw their growing erections. She pulled it out of her mouth and handed it back to Sheldon. She giggled again, "I guess I wasn't playing fair, but I think by the time I finish my act, it will be you who I'll be thinking wasn't playing fair."

She stood up and turning around, planted her hands on the mattress and leaned over. She wiggled her butt at them both.

Once again, both Sheldon nad Leonard let out a groan. Sheldon stepped up to her and playfully slapped her on one cheek, "Stop wiggling, Kelsea, I have to shove this in and don't want to miss." All of a sudden he had a though. He slipped lower and shoved it onto her already moist pussy. It was her turn to let out a groan. She whipped her head around and glared at him, "Aw, wrong hole Sheldon!"

He chuckled, "I told you to stop wiggling." He pulled it out of her pussy. It was now coated with a good amount of her cream and he positioned it at the entrance to her butt hole. "Okay Kelsea, push out, as if you were trying to have a bowel movement." She did as he requested and pushing forward at the same time, he heard her let out a shriek and it slid in and sucked the plug all the way in to the grooved base.

Kelsea sprung up and she never looked hotter with that large glass plug seeded deep in her ass. She shifted from one foot to the other and she looked to Sheldon.

He grinned at her, "So how does it feel, Kelsea?"

She let out a gasp, "Weird, but very filling. I hope to hell I don't have an orgasm on stage."

Leonard stepped up to her, opening the black velvet pouch, he pulled out three chrome balls. They were all attached by a strong string so they wouldn't separate. He dangled them in his hand before her face. "You wanna suck on these before I place them in your vagina."

She moaned as she felt her pussy getting wetter by the moment. She shook her head, "I don't think that will be necessary, Leonard. I'm already wet and if I suck on anything, it would be your cocks, and I don't have the time right now."

He nodded, "Okay, sit on the bed and grab hold of your legs behind the knees and lean back.

When she sat down, she let out a gasp, "Oh fuck, I can feel that plug rubbing against the walls and I'm about to cum already!" She let out a deep breath and did as she was told and she let out a loud grunt when Leonard shoved the first ball in. He gave it a little push with his finger. He shoved the second one in and then the third.

Kelsea was squirming around and it made the butt plug rub against the thin walls separating her ass hole chute from her pussy walls. She released her legs and stood up. She shifted from one foot to the other, "Mmmm, not bad, I think I'll be able to suffer through my act."

Leonard helped her into her panties and then her tight, black leather bib shorts. After fastening the straps he took a step back, "So Kelsea, how does it feel?"

"Really, really weird." She giggled and let out a groan, "Oh fuck, that is intense. I have to remember not to laugh or I may just cum on stage. You two are wicked." She looked at her watch, "I still have some time to kill, would I be possible for me to get a Bloody Mary? It will calm my nerves for sure."

They walked out to the living room and she took a seat on the sofa gingerly. She licked her lips, "God, that is intense. I'm gonna be so ready to fuck after my performance, you guys better hold true to your promise."

Sheldon handed her, her drink and she downed it, "Mmmm, perfect, can I have another?"

Leonard sat beside her, "You are amazing Kelsea. Seeing in public and on stage, no one would ever imagine what a kinky woman you are."

She giggled and moaned again, "Stop making me laugh! You'd be surprised, did you know I took a bunch of my songs and changed the words to make they dirty, really, really dirty. They could be used in porn movies, they are that bad."

Sheldon handed her the other drink and she sipped it slowly this time.

Sheldon sat on the other side of her, "That sounds interesting. Can you give us an example or two?"

She giggled and again moaned, "Oh this is gonna make me cream my jeans." she sat up, "Okay, you heard "Yeah Boy" right?" They nodded, Okay listen to this part of the song, "Baby what we waiting on, your cock is out, the night is young, if you wanna know if I go and get it in, Yeah Boy! I'm digging what you're doing! Yeah Boy! I'm trying to keep my cool, but your cock is fucking hard, I'm wishing it was in me now, sliding in really deep, Yeah Boy! You're hot and Can't even help it, Yeah Boy! Your cock could make a porn star jealous, and you wanna know if I wanna be fucked tonight, Yeah Boy! I wanna ride your cock tonight, Yeah Boy! I wanna be pinned to my bed tonight, Yeah Boy! I wanna sip a little cum tonight, Yeah Boy! I'm digging how you fuck me, Yeah Boy! I'm trying to keep my cool, but you're made it so fucking hard, I'm wishing you in my cunt, Yeah Boy!" She smiled at them, "It repeats from there, but you get the gist." She saw the expression on their faces, "Now don't make me laugh." She looked at her watch, "Wanna hear another one?"

Leonard burst out laughing, "That was amazing! I'll never be able to listen to that song again and not hear your vulgar version. I wished I could record that."

She shook her head, "No way, if that ever got out, I'd be ruined. Hell we all do it, Carrie Underwood, Reba, Blake Sheldon has some real wild ones, as does Kelly Clarkston. Listen to this one, sorta made for lesbians, "I know everybody wants you, that ain't no secret. Hey baby what's your status? And you tell me you try an to keep it? Well they can all back off, cause I know what I want, and while I have your attention, did I mention! If you've got a kiss on your lips that you're looking for someone to take Heyyyyy! So baby I'll take whatever it is you've got to give, Yeah, I'm calling Dibs, On your lips, on your tits, on your cunt, Girl, I'm calling dibs, on your hand, in my snatch, all Mine! Make every other girl jealous, when I take you off the market, your my lipstick on your butt cheeks, cause girl I I've got to mark it! Ohh! So they can all back off, cause I know what I want and while I got you listening. Come on and spread your legs and show me what I'm missing!"

"Listen guys I could go on and on, but I gotta get downstairs and get ready to go on. Are you gonna join me down there?"

Leonard nodded, "Oh yeah Boy!"

Kelsea started laughing and stopped abruptly as the balls in her pussy made her turn to mush. "Stop it Leonard or I'm gonna cum right here and never make it on stage. You are one mean bastard!"

He shrugged, I wouldn't mind that, but I think Fox wouldn't be so happy. Sheldon hates crowds and will watch you on the TV."

Sheldon smiled at her, "I'm taping it, I wanna see you have an orgasm on stage right in front of the entire country."

She slapped him and shook her head, "You're not gonna make me laugh. Come on Leonard, I hate being late."

She was a total smash, playing "Hey Homecoming Queen to finish her set. She picked it because she could sit and ease the orgasm that wracked her body during "I Hate Love Songs!" She spend quite a while with Steve, Brian and Ainsley after the Fox & Friends show finished. She kept Leonard close at hand to make sure she had someone to hold onto whenever she had the urge to laugh. Her nails dug into his forearm and nearly drew blood.

Once they were finished they made a beeline for the elevator that took they to the floor where the suites were. As soon as the door closed, Kelsea wrapped her arms around Leonard's neck and lowering her head, she gave him such an incredible kiss, that by the time the door opened on their floor, they were both breathing heavily and Kelsea was stroking his cock that tented out his pants.

He grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards the suite; Sheldon was waiting for them. Just as the door closed, Leonard once again pushed her against the closed door and ravished her mouth. His hands were traveling all over her body, setting off fires that were already ablaze from the balls and plug in her body.

Sheldon joined them and before long, they had her in his bedroom. He had the bed stripped with just pillows there for her to scream into while they ravished her body. Sheldon pushed her long wavy hair back over her shoulder. He began nibbling at the sensitive flesh just below her ear. He tugged at her earlobe and whispered, "I caught on camera and taped it. I loved how you climaxed while singing "I Hate Love Songs". It was so appropriate for you to cum just as you said, "But I Love You!"

She pushed him away and started laughing. She clung to his arm as her second orgasm overtook her slender, sexy body, "Oh fuckkkkk, that was so long coming. I held my second one back. You can see the nail marks in Leonard's arms from holding off from cumming. The morning personalities were a little confused by my actions."

Leonard chuckled, "Oh, they knew, I told Ainsley what we were doing to you. She said she may join us later, if you don't mind."

She slapped him playfully, "You two are awful, but I love you both, let's get this party started. You may wanna give Ainsley a call to join us in a few hours."

Leonard left the room to pop a Deja Vu capsule and dump one in Kelsea's wine glass. He knew Sheldon already took one and wanted Kelsea to keep going throughout the day.

She kissed him and took a huge sip of the wine, "Mmmm, that hits the spot perfectly!" She turned to Sheldon and let out a gasp. He was already naked and he was stalking her and she giggled and she felt the balls driving her closer to yet another orgasm. She wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a kiss that ended with his breathless and she kept her body plastered to his and rolled her head back, "I'm gonna love this and it better last a long, long time. She let out a groan and a gasp when she felt Leonard behind her, he too was naked now and she shivered, "Oh God, I've died and gone to heaven!" She pushed back against Leonard and felt his cock brushing against her sleek, bare legs.

Sheldon who had her front trapped quickly unbuckled her bib overalls and pulled it down to her waist.

Leonard took over and wiggled the poured in leather jeans and finally got it off her gorgeous ass. The two of them both tried palming her pussy, but Sheldon was there first. Her panties were drenched and it was saturated with her two orgasms. He pulled them off and looked at the near naked blonde goddess before them.

Leonard ravished her shoulder, moving to her neck and gently caressing her long, silky blonde hair. He moved lower, raining kisses all over her tapered back and down to her ass. He caressed her cheeks, "Are you ready for me to remove the plug?"

She clung to Sheldon and nodded over her shoulder, "Go ahead, but take it slow."

He chuckled, "I'll take you butt, but not slow, that is for sure!"

She chuckled and bucked as the balls did their magic in her pussy. She kissed Sheldon and clung to him as Leonard slowly drew the plug out of her ass and he was happy to see her butt stayed open, just enough to accept his cock later.

She turned and kissed Leonard, "That was incredible." She looked back to Sheldon, "Okay stud, your turn, pull those balls out of my pussy."

He chuckled, "I know I have a big penis, but I never had the chance to put my balls in a vagina before." She was about to reply when he tugged at the string and the first ball popped free.

Kelsea clung to Leonard and went into a spasm. As the second one popped free she let out a groan and as the third one came out, she let out a grunt and she climaxed for the third time already. She collapsed against Leonard and hung on. She pressed her chest to his and she let out a sigh when he reached up and drew the tube top off, leaving her only in those high heels.

She looked to them both, I want you both to cum inside me, at the same time!" She climbed up onto the bed and Leonard got in front of her and Sheldon took her from behind.

Sheldon fed his huge cock into her overheated pussy and growled out, "You like that, Kelsea? You like my cock buried in your steamy pussy?"

She groaned out, "Oh fuck yeah!" She was cut-off as Leonard shoved his cock between her parted lips. She moaned out, "Give it to me!"

Leonard took hold of Kelsea's head and began fucking her mouth. He could see she gagged a couple of times when he shoved too deep into her mouth, entering her throat.

Kelsea was moaning constantly as the Deja Vu capsule took affect. She was savoring the taste of Leonard's cock.

Both Sheldon and Leonard got into a rhythm, but increased their speed. Sheldon was pumping hard behind her. His hands were gliding all over her slender, but curvy body. He loved how her long, wavy hair danced around as she took Leonard's cock deep into her mouth. The depth and speed Sheldon was giving her pussy sent waves of pleasure throughout her super-sensitive body. They switched off, one shoving in while the other pulled out.

Kelsea was on the verge of an orgasm and as she was about to blow, they switched up their rhythm and both slammed into her at the same time and withdrew together. Before long, both Leonard and Sheldon were ready to cum. Leonard lost it first, and Kelsea gagged on the sudden dose of cum filling her mouth. She managed to swallow all he had and she licked at his pulsating shaft, savoring the delicious semen he had to give.

A moment later Sheldon lost it too, as he slammed in deep and holding it there, began to spray his heavy load all over the walls of her spasming pussy. As Leonard finished, he fell back giving Kelsea the ability to catch her breath, but as her orgasm took root, she squeezed Sheldon's still pulsating cock, milking every drop he had to give her

Sheldon gently pulled out of her, she shivered as she felt a stream of hot cum flow out and run down her trembling legs.

Kelsea rolled over off her knees and rested her heaving body against Leonard's chest. She giggled and looked up at him with those mesmerizing green eyes, "Wow, that was awesome! You are really breathing hard."

He lovingly swept her long tousled hair from her face and leaning down, he planted a soft kiss on her forehead, "How could I not be breathing heavily. You are so sweet, and at the same time, can cause a priest to have a hard-on."

She giggled, "I don't think my parents would approve of that, but I get where you're coming from. With the two of you, I can be myself. I don't have to put on a show and show the public the pretty, innocent girl the public expects to see. If they only knew the fantasies I have, they would turn their backs on me in a second."

He sat up, "So tell me, what is your biggest fantasy?"

She chuckled and blushed as she sat up too,throwing her long hair over her back. Her green eyes sparkled as she licked her full rich lips, "Don't think less of me, but I've always wanted to be in a wild oil orgy."

He looked at her, "Please elaborate, I have all things running through my head."

She giggled, "I bet you are! I'd like a large area covered in sort of a large rubber pool. In the pool would be several men and women all covered in edible oil. Can you imagine all of the bodies, sliding around, caressing one another, licking and sucking and even fucking while being licked and played with?"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers