Big Bang Theory Season 14 Ep. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leonard was already getting a hard-on, even though he never, ever got soft because of his capsule.

Kelsea saw his cock growing hard as can be again. She smiled at him, what smile lit-up the room, "You did promise me all I could take, right?" She stroked his cock, still covered in her saliva, "Mmmm, I can see Sheldon is back and ready for round two, also...shall we?"

Before she could react, Leonard was kissing her again and then she was turned towards Sheldon and he planted a toe-curling kiss on her lips and they were once again off to the races.

Sheldon stood on the bed and took Kelsea with him. Within seconds, Leonard was standing too and pulling her away from Sheldon he reached down and grabbing her tight ass, he pulled her up off the bed and she knew what to do. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her long, gorgeous legs around his waist. She let out a groan when she slipped down just enough to allow Leonard's cock to enter her. She plastered her mouth to his, her B cup extremely firm tits crushed against his chest and she began riding his cock, standing on the bed.

Sheldon knew it was time and he came up behind her and caressing her gorgeous ass, he shoved a finger up her puckered hole and she let out a grunt. She creamed all over Leonard's cock as she humped him even harder. Sheldon grabbed hold of his cock and lodged the huge head at the entranced to her asshole.

Suddenly all three of them were still, waiting to see what happened next. Kelsea released her arms from around Leonard's neck and leaning back, did the same to Sheldon. Her lips found his and as she shoved her tongue into his mouth, she gasped out, "Don't just stand there with only the tip in my ass, FUCK ME, fuck my ass!"

He wrapped his arms around her body and began mauling her tits as he shoved his cock deeper into her ass. He attacked her long neck and growled out, "Oh my Lord, your asshole is so tight and hot! I thought the butt plug would stretch you, but you're still incredibly tight."

She rolled her head around as she was pinned between the two guys. She never, ever felt this turned on, "Give it to me, both of you! Give it to me over and over again! Oh Fuck, I love it!" She lost it and started cumming all over Leonard's cock. Her cunt and ass muscles squeezed them both as she quivered through yet another orgasm. The sensations drove her crazy and wild. She began blurting out obscenities that would make a sailor blush. She didn't know where it was all coming from, but it turned her on even more.

As she came down from her intense orgasm, Sheldon pulled his cock out of her ass. Somehow Leonard managed to slip to the bed and Kelsea straddled him, never allowing his cock to slip from her.

Kelsea began riding Leonard like a woman possessed. She rose up and slammed down again and again on his stiff cock. She whipped her head around and sent waves of blonde hair all over her lithe body. She was on the verge of yet another orgasm. She leaned down and kissed him hard and pulled back, she offered him her tits.

Leonard sucked on one, while pinching the stiff tip of its twin.

Sheldon came up behind her again and slipped his cock back into her ass. Just like when they were fucking her earlier, they matched their movements and as one slipped in, the other slipped out.

Kelsea was moaning constantly, "Fuck me, fuck me both of you. Don't stop, yes, yes, Oh fuck MEEEEEE! I'm gonna cum again!"

Leonard lost it and began pumping his huge load in her and she shot off like a rocket at the Space Center. She leaned over him, her hair completely covered half of his body.

Behind her, Sheldon had her at the right angle and began fucking her ass harder and faster. He sank balls deep into her and with each thrust, his swollen nuts slapped against her ass and as he felt his climax approaching, he reached up, gathered her long hair into a ponytail, and pulling at it hard, pulled her until she was nearly kneeling upright. Their mouth meshed together, their tongues fought back and forth and as he lost it and began blasting off in her ass, she came too.

Kelsea's entire body began to shake and she thrashed around and feeling him fill her ass, she screamed out, "I'M CUMMINGGGGGGGGG!" She nearly blacked out, collapsing against Leonard. Her breathing was ragged as she peppered Leonard's sweaty face and neck with wet kisses, "Oh fuck, I can't believe we just did that and I still want and need more!" She let out a gasp when she felt Sheldon pull out of her. She curled up in a ball and looked up at Leonard, "I could use a shower?" She giggled, "After that, do you think the two of you would be ready for round three?"

Leonard pulled her tight to him. He played gently with her sensitive nipples, "We promised you all you could handle and if you want more, we're more than ready to accommodate your wishes."

She let out a shriek and a giggle, "Last one in the shower doesn't get a blowjob from me."

They rushed to the shower and Sheldon beat Leonard. He scoffed, "That's okay, while Kelsea sucks your cock, I'll eat her freshly washed pussy. I don't think she's had the pleasure of my mouth this morning."

Under the shower, the three of them washed one another, soaping up every nook and cranny and as Leonard lovingly shampooed her long blonde hair, she closed her lips around Sheldon's huge, stiff shaft.

She took him into her mouth and had a rough time breathing with all of shampoo running down her face. Leonard noticed this and taking the hand-held shower off the wall he washed away the shampoo from her hair. He worked it downward and before long, she was squeaky clean.

Kelsea resumed sucking at Sheldon's cock as he slipped beneath her and licked her from asshole to clit and back again. He attacked her hole and stopped when he found out just how sweet she tasted. He went back and was determined to make a meal out of it, she sure had enough flowing out to do just that.

Kelsea was breathing heavily through her nose as Sheldon fucked her mouth, just like he did earlier to her pussy and ass. She tore her mouth off of his cock and screamed out, "Oh fuck yeah, Leonard, I'm cumming, you are very, very good at that, don't stop, just a bit more!" She resumed sucking on Sheldon as she shook through an incredible climax.

Leonard smacked his lips as he gobbled up all she gave him. He stood up and washed away the juices from his face; the rest he was more than happy to swallow. He helped Kelsea off her knees, Sheldon was too weak after the knee-knocking blow job she just gave him.

Leonard guided her out of the shower and gently dried her off and ran a brush through her hair and by the time her hair was just damp, she was on the verge of another climax.

"My God Leonard, you are so good at that! I was so relaxed and I felt like I was floating, just a bit more and I could have had an orgasm." She stood up and hugged him, "Now, how about we get back into the bedroom and let me show you how much I appreciate that."

Climbing up onto the bed, she began sucking at his cock. Leonard saw a whole new side to her. With her hair damp and clumped up some, she looked even hotter. He began pumping her up and down the length of his fat cock. She lowered her head, taking nearly his entire length into her mouth and throat Her face was pressed firmly up against his toned belly and her tongue stuck out, just a bit and began flicking back and forth, teasing his swollen nuts.

Kelsea pulled his cock out of her mouth and let out a gasp and she grinned up at him, "Well now that I got your attention, what would you like to do next?"

He shook his head, "I still can't believe how innocent you look on stage and on nearly all of your videos. Yeah, I know, sometimes Kelsea's inner slut shows herself, so I think I'd like to do something extremely filthy."

She giggled, "I'm liking the way you're thinking, what did you have in mind, Leonard?"

He chuckled, "I'm not sure you can handle this, it is really, really dirty."

She giggled, "Mmmm, nice to giggle without nearly having an orgasm. So I think I can handle it, after what we already did, what else could there be?"

He took a deep breath, I wanna see you be a dirty, slutty whore. I wanna fuck your ass while you let Sheldon fuck you and at the same time, have you eat some pussy?"

She looked around, "I don't see any pussy, other than mine available at the time."

He kissed her and turned towards the bedroom door, "Come on in Ainsley, she's liking the idea of being filled in all three holes."

Ainsley came into the bedroom barefooted, wearing just a red satin robe and nothing more. She approached the bed and untying the robe, she shrugged her shoulders and it floated to the floor.

Kelsea licked her lips and bit her lower lip, "Oh yeah, you sure know how to pick them Leonard. I was sitting beside her on that curvy couch and wanted to do just this." She leaned over, took hold of Ainsley's upper arm and pulling her to the bed, she planted a hot, open-mouthed kiss on her lips.

Ainsley scooted closer to the bed and plastered her naked body to Kelsea's. She broke the kiss and joined the three of them on the bed.

Sheldon snuck in and kissed Kelsea deeply. She relaxed and leaned in, letting out a sign as she returned the kiss, still reeling from the kiss she got from Ainsley.

She broke the kiss and looked to Leonard and Ainsley, "Well, what are we waiting for, let's fuck!" She began sucking on Leonard again, seeing he lost a little starch in his peg, but before long he was at full staff again.

Behind her, Ainsley was on her knees, licking up and down Kelsea's juicy slit, "Mmmm, just as sweet tasting as I envisioned it to be."

Leonard looked over Kelsea's slender body and grunted out, "Isn't she though? I made a complete meal of that pussy in the shower. I couldn't get enough of it. Just when I thought she was done cumming, she gave me another dose, the next one, just as tasty as the last one."

Kelsea was more than ready to get to the real nasty stuff. Pulling her mouth off of Leonard's cock, she looked up at him with those beautiful green eyes, "I want you in my ass this time. It isn't as large as Sheldon's, but it is very, very thick and I wanna feel his cock poking at places in my cunt I haven't felt since he fucked me a couple years ago."

She let out a shriek when Sheldon grabbed her arm and pulled her down to his already prone body. She scrambled over him and straddling his slender body, she reached back and gripping his cock, she let out a groan, I sure hope I don't take more than I can handle here!" She swiped it up and down the length of her swollen cuntlips and finding its mark, she slowly lowered her body and her tight cunt swallowed up the first half of his shaft.

Ainsley got up and stepped over Sheldon's head and positioned her juicy blonde haired pussy before Kelsea. She lovingly caressed Kelsea's damp locks and tipping her head back she shifted her feet until she had her tight-lipped pussy before her. She rolled her head back as she felt the heat from Kelsea's mouth bathe her pussy. It was quickly followed up by her lips and tongue.

Ainsley's gentle caress of her tresses slipped away as she tightened her fingers in her hair and pulled her tight to her juicy cunt.

Kelsea began lapping away at the tight pussy before her and she thought back to the first time with a woman, it was in one of these suites as Leonard and Sheldon introduced her to the charms of a what was so tasty between the thighs of a sexy woman. She attacked her clit as her hands clutched at Ainsley hips and pulled her tighter to her tongue.

Kelsea groaned loudly into Ainsley's pussy and tightened her grip on her gorgeous ass as Leonard finally followed up, sinking his cock into her tight asshole. She was finally air-tight, even better than three cock, was having two stiff cocks in her ass and pussy and an even sweeter tasting pussy surrounding her mouth and her active tongue.

Kelsea was in sure heaven. Her body was being used as she wanted and giving her the pleasure she so sorely missed and was now being fulfilled. She managed to get two fingers into Ainsley's pussy as she attacked her slit. She needed Ainsley to cum and drench her mouth and swallow her cunt juices before she came or the other two men did too.

She got her request without even asking for it. She felt Ainsley's hands clutching at her hair and her legs were cutting off the sound of her screams, trapping her ears with her legs. Ainsley began to shake and letting out another high pitched scream, she began to cum. She shot a fountain of cream all over Kelsea's active lips and tongue. Her legs were giving out, and she fell back to the headboard looking on as she took in the gorgeous blonde still being filled by two cock beneath her.

Kelsea picked up the pace, she screamed out, "Slam me harder, fuck me like the whore that I am. I need to feel both of you cum in me one more time before I collapse!"

Sheldon was there for the ride as he was pinned to the bed. He could feel Leonard's cock twitching within Kelsea as he began to pump load after load of his heavy cum into Kelsea's ass. He came forever and Kelsea was pushed over the edge and started cumming yet again.

Ainsley looked on as Leonard slowly withdrew from the long-legged blonde, giving her the space to fuck Sheldon at her own speed and pace.

Sheldon looked up at her and just grinned as he watched her hair flying around as she bounced up and down, taking and giving him all he could. He gripped her hips and before she knew it, she was on her back.

She giggled, "This is a change, I haven't been fucked like this today, a perfect way to end a perfect fucking. Give it to me Sheldon, fuck me like I've never been fucked before."

He did, he slammed into her over and over again. The two of them went on for what seemed like forever. Kelsea wrapped her arms and legs around him as she kissed him. She squealed when he tore his mouth from hers and sucked wildly at her tits. She arched her back and screamed out, "I'm cumming again, give it to me, fill me up and finish me off with that creamy cum I know you have in those nuts of yours."

He picked up the pace and drove her into the bed. Slamming into her one more time, he held it there, grinding his root against her clit and as he unloaded his spunk in her, she exploded and did the same.

Ainsley and Leonard joined the two of them and the four of them huddled together in a mass of legs and arms.

After what seemed like an eternity, the four of them stumbled into the bathroom and showered together. Leonard gave Kelsea the same treatment he did before and Sheldon paired up with Ainsley.

Before long Sheldon and Ainsley made their way back to his bedroom and Kelsea was treated to a nice, tender lovemaking bout with Leonard in his bedroom.

Afterwards as Kelsea was curled up in his arms, she rested her tousled hair on his chest. She played lazily with his chest hair, "You are gonna be here when I make my return engagement in late August, aren't you?"

He playfully combed his fingers through her hair, "I sure hope I am, but I'm waiting for an answer from Stanford University. I'm up for the head of the physics department there. I may not be here, but I'd sure hate to miss your return performance."

She giggled, "Yeah, I can just imagine what kind of performance you'll be expecting. Here is something to sweeten the pot to make sure you are here. That will be the finale of the summer concert. I have three superstars with me for that finale. Wanna guess who will be there?"

He perked up, "Okay, who will be with you?"

I'll tell you, only if you promise to be here to entertain me and my friends after our show."

He chuckled, "I promise, even if I do get the position at Stanford, I will fly in just to cheer you on. Okay who is headlining with you."

She giggled, "I'm having Reba McEntire, Carrie Underwood and my good friend and sometimes lover, Kelly Clarkston."

"Oh fuck, I'll be here, even if I have to walk here from California."

She giggled again, "Don't walk, we're gonna need you fresh and ready to give them what you gave me today."

He scoffed, "We are good, but not good enough to handle four of you, especially three who are almost as hot as you are."

She chuckled, "Nice save, you can always get some of the other guys around here to entertain Reba and Carrie. I'll tell you a secret, Reba and Carrie and partial to black men, so if you guys know of any, that would be a plus. Now enough of that, time to fuck me again.

That was enough and he did give her what she wanted again and he thought about her fantasy and as he came in her again, he was already planning a way to fulfill her fantasy.

Back in California, Amy just completed her first full week of classes. As the second week began, there were several students who were lost and were not grasping the material. Before leaving her classroom, she handed Philip a note that asked him to see her when he had time.

After Amy finished her class, she went to her new large office and took a seat to review her notes for tomorrow's class. There was a tapping on her door and Philip poked his head in, "Ms Fowler, you wanted to see me?"

She stood up and smoothed out her tight skirt, "Oh good, you got my message, happy you could make it so soon." She walked over to the door behind him, closed it and flipped the knob, locking the door. She turned and leaned against the door and placing both hands on the sides of her skirt, she slowly began raising it, giving him a clear view of her toned, shapely legs.

Philip licked his lips and began to stutter, "I'm not sure why you asked me here." His eyes grew large as Amy began unbuttoning her blouse. Without even noticing it, his cock began to stiffen in his pants.

Amy stepped closer to him and loved her new found power, not only because she was his teacher, but also because her gorgeous firm body affected him and any other red-blooded man who saw what she was revealing. She stepped closer to him, "Do you know why you are here?"

He licked his lips, "Uh, I think the reason is becoming very clear to me."

She scoffed, "I see how you and a couple of your buddies are whispering behind my back. I have excellent hearing and your whispers travel a lot further than you realize."

She stepped in front of him and stood on her tip-toes to plant a soft, wet kiss on his lips She smiled when she heard him let out a gasp. She took a step back, "So you wanna fuck me more ways than I know, huh? Believe it or not, I know many, many more ways than you'd ever expect a professor to know."

She lowered her hand and closed her fingers around the bulge in his pants. She giggled when he stumbled back and rested his ass on the edge of her desk, "Maybe I should take care of this, then I think you'll concentrate a little more in my class." she freed his cock from his pants.

Philip threw his head back as Amy sank to her knees and wrapped her plump lips around his thick, stiff shaft.

Amy used the lessons she learned from Penny and soon had his entire shaft buried deep in her throat. Her tongue darted out and flicked around the crinkled sack holding his swollen nuts. She began bobbing up and down, using all of her skills to breath and suck at the exact times. She had him moaning as her long sable brown hair floated around his trembling legs as her mouth enveloped his entire cock, over and over again.

She pulled her mouth off his saliva stained cock and stroked him as she concentrated on the bloated head, flicking her tongue and sucking so hard, her cheeks hallowed out. She had to chuckle when she popped her mouth off his cock and heard him let out a growl of frustration. Before he could stop her, she was stroking him hard and fast and he threw his head back and began to shoot rope after rope of his hot cum all over her hand, wrist and arm. She leaned back after releasing his cock and licked at the thick semen that covered her hand and arm.