Big Bang Theory Season 14 Ep. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood up and moved over to the large couch on the one wall, "Mmmm, now that we got that quick one out of the way, I need you to service me, are you ready to lick my pussy?"

As she slipped out of her skirt, she knew she had changed the most of the group. Never would she ever have done this before the Nobel Prize was given out. Little did she know how much Sheldon had changed too.

Philip approached her and he slipped to his knees and he felt her hand on his shoulder, guiding him down between her outstretched legs. She had removed her panties as soon as she arrived in her office, she was more than ready for this, especially after hearing them talk about fucking her. It made her so hot, she nearly played with herself in the classroom. She guided him to her bare snatch, "Begin by licking my clit."

He did as she instructed and he was rather effective at doing it. She threw her head back and let out a moan, "Oh yessss, just like that Philip! Now stiffen your tongue and fuck my juicy hole."

She grabbed his head nad pushed it tighter to her pussy, "Mmmm, just like that, deeper, I wanna cum before we fuck!"

Just hearing that Philip doubled his efforts and licked, sucked and even used his fingers to bring her to the edge. A few short moments later, she was bathing his face with her milky cream.

Amy pushed his head away as she slipped off her heavy bra, "Now fuck me Philip. You should be able to last a lot longer so I can cum again. That was what the blow job was for."

Philip scooted closer to the couch cushion and pulling her ample ass to the edge, he gripped his stiff cock and swiped it up and down her juicy slit and finding her slimy hole, he pushed forward and he penetrated her tight inner lips. He sank in deeper as he caressed and played roughly with her quivering legs.

Amy began moving, meeting his every thrust with ones of her own. She used her cunt muscled to milk his young cock as she felt him go deep, using his talents to change up the depth and angle of his thrusts, bringing Amy closer to the orgasm she wanted and needed.

The more he went on with his ruthless pounding, the more she got closer to the orgasm she needed. The sensation grew more extreme as she got closer to her orgasm and yet as she reached her climax, Philip drove in balls deep and without warning, he pulled his cock out of her.

She reached out for his, wanting desperately to cum, but he was now in control as he leaned over her he began sucking hard on each tit, biting and sucking on the thick nipples. He dipped down, grabbing her sweaty legs and raising them high, grinned down at her, "I have to taste you again before I cum in that pretty pussy of yours."

Philip rested her squirming legs on his shoulders as he dropped down and began lapping away at her wet snatch. He licked from asshole to clit, stabbing at her puckered hole and cunt hole. He sucked at her clit, flicking his tongue from side to side as he went back to sucking her cream from her oozing hole. He tongue fucked her and going as deep as he could, he replaced his tongue with three fingers as he fucked her cunt with his hand.

Her pelvis came off the couch as she tried to make even greater contact. Amy gathered up all of her strength and pulled him up to her and as they kissed, she grabbed his cock and guided it back into her pussy. She wrapped her legs around him, not allowing him to get away again. Over the next ten minutes, he pumped his cock in and out of her.

Amy came twice and as her nails raked his back and fed him her sweaty tits, she clutched at his cock, milking him until she got her reward. She released his back, dropping her legs to the sofa as she felt him explode and filled her overheated pussy with his heavy, creamy cum.

He kissed her and attacked her tits as he continued to fuck her. He fucked her until she felt him grow hard again. He rolled her off of him and flopping down in the couch, he pulled her on top of him.

Amy rode his cock for the next fifteen minutes. She attacked his face, neck, shoulders and nipples. She came twice more and as she smothered him with her heavy tits, she felt him explode, filling her juicy cunt once more with his cum.

After recovering, Amy crawled up off of him and picking up her clothes, she moved to her desk. She dressed and moved to the door, unlocking it, she turned to Philip, "Tell your two buddies, they are welcome anytime for some intense instructions whenever they are up to it. By the way, that pretty blonde who sits in front of you, she's welcome too, but for only one on one tutoring , now get dressed and get the hell out of here, or I']ll be late for dinner with my husband!"

More to come soon!