Big Bang Theory Season 14 Ep. 12

Story Info
Last Concert Party; Penny has 1 last fuck & a tragedy occurs.
14k words
3.71
9.3k
6
2

Part 140 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers

Big Bang Theory Season 14 Chapter 12

Leonard was shocked on how Sheldon actually did to ensure that the extra room was set up to make Kelsea Ballerini's fantasy a reality. By Thursday midday, they were finished and Leonard looked around the room and knew they had done everything to make the room perfect for tomorrow afternoon. He just hoped the other Country Stars would join in. He knew the men they had lined up would jump at the opportunity to join Kelsea and the other ladies in his secret room.

Later that afternoon, Sheldon was just out of the shower. After helping Leonard set up the room, he slipped and made a mess. Leaving the room, he left Leonard to fix his screw up. A few minutes later, Leonard joined Sheldon, both in robes to fight over what sort of take-out food to order.

There was a knock on the door and Leonard got up to answer it. As soon as he opened it a screaming woman leaped into his arms. It was Kelsea. She planted a hot kiss on his lips and breaking the kiss, she ran past him and jumped to give Sheldon the same treatment. She jumped into his lap and wrapping her arms around his neck, she kissed him too.

Sandra Smith was still standing in the doorway and Leonard turned back to her after watching Kelsea attack Sheldon. "Oh I am so sorry, Sandra, would you like to come in and join us?"

She flashed him a big smile, "Sure got anything strong to drink, I had one shitty day. You try and do a interview and try not to go berserk listening to that dribble Juan Williams allowed to escape from his mouth. The only good thing about it is that everyone watching gets to see exactly how idiotic those stupid liberals really are."

Leonard chuckled, "Yeah, I know what you are talking about. A couple years ago, I was on Outnumbered and I nearly tossed my cookies listening to Maria Harp talk. To top it off, she wanted to come back to the suite and mess around. I did all I could to keep my cool, but I lost it." He led her to the bar and poured her a good stiff drink.

She took it and downed it "Hit me again! Yeah I know, she's just as bad as Juan. Behind her back, we call her Maria Barf! That other one Jessica Tarlov is even worse. We call her Boris Karloff she's just as scary as that old horror movie star! Enough about those flaming liberals, so I have a beef to pick with you two. How come I haven't been invited up for any of your fun parties?"

Leonard shrugged, "Don't ask me, I just arrived back her on Saturday and have been busy all week. The good news is that you are here now."

She scoffed, "Yeah, only because Kelsea here was roaming around, looking for Dr. Cooper's suite. She wasn't notified that he left the Fox News suite and was now in his apartment. So tell me Leonard, what has kept you so busy since Saturday?"

He chuckled, "Well Saturday and Sunday I was busy entertaining Janice Dean. I tell you, that blonde bombshell can wear out a marathon runner."

Sandra chuckled, "Oh I know, we've had a few wild bouts together. That leaves Monday, through today, what have you been up to?"

He put his finger up to his lips and leaned in and whispered, "If you can keep a secret, I'll show you."

She nodded and he took her hand and let her to the spare room. When she stepped into the room she let out a gasp.

He chuckled, "You have to keep this quiet, but this is Kelsea's fantasy and after she performs tomorrow, well you know."

She slapped him playfully, "You dog, I wish I could be a fly on the wall and watch what goes on in here."

He pulled her out of the room and locked it, "Believe it or not we have a half-dozen cameras set up with motion detectors. After all the time it took to set up and who's gonna be in here, I'm recording it all and believe you me, I'm gonna guard the recording with my life."

She ran her hand up and down his arm, "Aw, so tell me Leonard, any chance I can be one of the flies in there?"

He shrugged, "You can ask Will Cain, Jedediah Bila and Pete Hegseth. They helped us set this up and Sheldon and I agreed to let them use the room Saturday after their morning show. I'm taping that too, it's gonna be great."

Sandra giggled, "Oh I know you're gonna love it. I'm gonna persuade Pete to let me join the three of them on Saturday."

They got back in the living room and Sheldon's robe was thrown wide open and Kelsea was on her knees. Sheldon had his fingers buried in her hair as she bobbed up and down on his stiff cock.

Sandra grabbed Leonard and pushed him onto the sofa beside Sheldon. She dropped to her knees, opened his robe and swallowed his half hard cock and before he knew it, she was giving him the same treatment Kelsea was giving Sheldon.

Leonard fisted Sandra's sexy blonde hair and he shivered when she looked up at him with those gorgeous eyes and she licked at his cock. He leaned over and drew the zipper down on her tight blue dress and pulled it from her shoulders.

She continued to suck his cock as she struggled out of her dress. She stood up, let it fall from her tall frame and skimmed out of her panties. She straddled Leonard and looked to Kelsea who was doing the same.

Leonard drew Sandra to his cock and he threw his head back as she enveloped his cock with her tight, hot cunt. She leaned forward and finding the clips on the back of her bra, he popped it open and drew her bra off. HE pulled her to him and as he attacked her tits, she bounced up and down on his cock.

After a few minutes Sandra pulled back and leaning over, she came to Kelsea and as they kissed and caressed each other, the the blondes kissed like long lost lovers and continued to ride both guys.

Before long, all four of them were climaxing. Both Kelsea and Sandra slumped against their men and they slowly got up and went to the bathroom to clean-up. When they returned they were disappointed that both guys were dressed.

Sandra stood over Sheldon with her hands on her hips, "What the fuck, we were looking for another round, hopefully on these big beds."

Leonard chuckled and looked up at the gorgeous country singer, "Sorry Kelsea, but you are gonna need all the rest you can get. We have something very, very special planned for you tomorrow and you have to be at your best."

She was going to argue, but Sandra stopped her, "Kelsea, Leonard is correct. I know what they have planned and believe you me, you better get a lot of rest, you're gonna need it."

She frowned, but accepted their excuse, "Okay, but I'm holding you to your promise to make me cum over and over again tomorrow. I've been fantasizing about this weekend all summer long."

Sandra chuckled, "Fantasizing, is the perfect word to describe tomorrow. I just wish I could be here. I'll be on air, but I wanna hear all about it." They both kissed both guys and left for a dinner with the CEO.

Friday morning the two guys were up early. They shaved, showered and had an early breakfast. They watched the performance of the four gorgeous women performing the finale for the Summer Concert Series for Fox & Friends. Afterward they did a short interview with Brian Kilmeade and they were itching to get up to Sheldon's apartment.

Sheldon assembled the men that Reba McEntire and Carrie Underwood requested. He even got an extra man there just in case the two black men petered out. Sheldon got Paul Goodloe for Carrie and Charles Payne for Reba. He also had Bob Van Dillen as a back up and he figured Leonard and he could handle Kelsea and Kelly Clarkston. He knew Bob could joined them, because he knew Kelsea could handle two men at one and heard that Kelly was just as demanding.

When they were watching Reba and Carrie perform "Does He Love You." They were wearing the outfits they did at the Grand Olde Opry. Carrie had a white dress on. The top was form fitting and the skirt portion was full and billowed out and it ended just above the knees. Her tiny feet were encased in matching white high-heels

Reba was just the opposite, wearing skin tight black jeans, black button up blouse, showing off her large, high tits. She had a matching black leather jacket on and her feet were in knee-hi black high-heeled boots.

As for Kelsea, she was in her sparking cropped top basketball jersey with a big Ballerini across the front and the number 1 on it. Her shorts were red and just as sparkling. She was poured into them and her already long legs looked even longer with the ankle high white high-heeled boots.

Kelly was the opposite, She sang "Catch My Breath" and she wore the same dress as in the video. It was an elegant floor length silky black dress. It was sleeveless and had several straps across the bodice and the flowing long skirt was full. Unbeknownst to everyone, she was completely naked under the dress.

After their interview, Kelsea led up to Sheldon's apartment. They were all showing their nervousness and they couldn't stop laughing and talking. Kelsea rang the bell and Sheldon opened the door immediately and ushered them all into the apartment.

Leonard came over to them and Kelsea did all of the introductions, while Sheldon did the same with the men in the room.

Leonard offered them all drinks and before long, everyone had a drink and were seated. Sheldon made sure to pair up the men with the ladies partners. After a few minutes the idle conversations drew to an end and there was a stunned silence.

Kelsea stood up and grabbed hold of Leonard's hand and pulled him to his feet. "I'm all sung and talked out, time to fuck!"

Everyone laughed at that and things began to heat up immediately. Charles, without his suit coat and tie on, looked extremely large. He leaned over and gave Reba a soft kiss and at the same time, slipped the leather jacket off her shoulders. Taking her by the waist, he pulled her up and planted her on his lap.

Paul seeing what Charles did, thought it was the perfect thing to do to Carrie and she was now sitting on his lap. Carrie wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her face in the crook of his neck.

Paul's hands were on her waist and ran them up her side, along her firm tits and up to her face. He combed his fingers through her hair and puling her away from his neck, he planted a toe-curling kiss on her lips.

She kissed him back and she kicked off her shoes and curled up in his broad lap. Carrie's long blonde hair was a mass of waves and it floated all over Paul's black skin. She attacked his neck again and happened to see her image in the large mirror on the other side of the room. She drew in a deep breath, seeing his huge black hands traveling all over her petite, shapely body.

Paul's hand ran down her dress and landed on her knee. He now began giving her the same treatment she was giving him. He attacked her neck, just above the high collared bodice. He moved to her ear and nibbled at the sexy lobe. At the same time, his large hand slipped beneath her full skirt. He felt his huge cock grow stiff when he felt her firm thighs. They were so soft and silky, but at the same time so firm.

Paul tore his mouth from her ear and kissed her full lips. He pulled back, "Wrap you arms around my neck, we're going to the bedroom where we can be a lot more comfortable"

She giggled and did as she was told and she rested her head on his chest as he stood up and carried her easily to the bedroom."

Beside them, Reba had Charles' shirt unbuttoned and her lips were sucking hard on one of his large black nipples.

Charles had his fingers buried in her short, but sexy red hair. He released her head and quickly works on the buttons on her black blouse and once he had it open, he tugged the tails out of her tight pants and pushed it off over her shoulders. He stared at her huge lily white tits still hidden by her lacy red bra. Unlike Paul, he grabbed Reba's hands and pulled them around his neck. He clutched at her gorgeous ass and stood and led her to the same bedroom where Paul took Carrie.

When they got into the bedroom Reba let out a loud groan, "Oh yeah, Carrie, suck on that big black cock. Maybe later on, we can switch off and try one another's guy."

Carrie flat on her back, across the bed. Her head was hanging off the bed. She was still fully clothed, while Paul was already naked. She had her hands over the top of her head. She was gripping his tight ass cheeks, pulling him closed to the bed as she took his huge black cock in and out of her warm, wet mouth. She was moaning continually as she pulled and pushed at him. "Fuck my mouth Paul, my God, I never even knew that any man had a cock like this. I can feel my jaws locking up, I have my mouth open so wide." She gagged as Paul shoved further in and he gripped her head and started pumping in and out of her and her mouth was making obscene sounds as he slid in and out of her throat. She gagged over and over again. He had her eyes watering and saliva was running up her cheeks into her hairline

She released his ass and tried to control the depth he was shoving his cock. She shivered when he leaned over her body that was flat on the bed. He caressed her firm breasts through her tight dress, but couldn't get to them yet and he wasn't about to pull his cock out of her mouth to unzip her. He ran his hands down her flat belly and across her wide fluffy skirt. Reaching the hem, he yanked it up and folded her long skirt back to her chest. Her fabulous legs were sliding up and down as she tried to quell the itch between them.

Paul could see the large wet patch where her panties pressed against the camel toe hiding in her panties. He ran the back of his hand across her puffy camel toe and he couldn't believe how wet his hand suddenly was. He could already smell her scent and it was so intoxicating. He had to feast upon it. He grabbed hold of her tiny bikini panties and tugging at them, he managed to get it off her tiny, but shapely butt. Once he cleared that, he slid them off her legs and tossed them aside.

Paul was about to lean over and began eating at the most beautiful cunt he's ever seen, but he was blocked as Reba ran her hands along the mattress from the other side and pushing her legs further apart, she locked her mouth over Carrie's slick, tight lipped pussy.

Paul was excited before, but seeing the beautiful redhead with her face buried in Carrie's cunt, he nearly lost it.

Behind Reba, Charles stripped as fast as he could and began working on the remaining clothes Reba still had on. Somehow he managed to worm his hands under her. She was flat on her belly as she continued lapping away at Carrie's parted cuntlips.

Charles tugged at the zipper and getting it open, he managed to get his large fingers under the waistband of her black jeans and slowly was able to wiggle her jeans from side to side and after several hard tugs, he was able to get it off her womanly hips and off her bubble butt. He stopped when it reached the top of her thighs. He stopped and straightened up to just stare at the luscious, nearly bare ass before him. He left her jeans halfway off and reached up and slowly caressed her gorgeous ass cheeks. He was amazed by the stark difference between her lily white butt cheeks and the coal black hands lightly caressing them. As if in a trance, he leaned over and planted his large black lips on her ass cheek. He kissed up and down to the other cheek and before he could stop, he pulled the gusset of her panties aside and shoved his tongue as deep as he could into her puckered hole.

Reba finally came up for air, her face was shiny from all of the cum that Carrie splashed over her face. She arched her belly off the bed, pushing back at Charles' tongue trying to get him sink it in even deeper. She wiggled her ass humping his tongue and growled out, "Oh my God, if I can get this every year, I'll be back year after year for free!" She resumed eating Carrie's pussy. Her once tiny slit was now puffy and parted and her pink inner lips were glistening with her cream.

Reba reached up and added a finger, she began fucking the tightest hole she ever licked at. She pushed back against Charles tongue and she was able to part her legs wider as Charles finally managed to pull the skin tight jeans off her milky skin.

Charles flattened his tongue and licked down from her puckered hole to her fat lipped pussy. He pulled at her panties and had her naked except for her bra and seeing the way she was munching on Carrie's cunt, she wasn't about to lift up long enough to slip out of it.

Carrie was on the verge of an orgasm and her face was covered in her own saliva. She had Paul's cock drenched in her spit and wanted to move, but the way Reba was eating her and now fingering her pussy, she wasn't about to move. She just continued to allow Paul to fuck her mouth. She pushed him back and grabbing hold of his cock, she pushed it against his toned belly and began licking and sucking at his balls. She released them as she started to cum. She tightened her slim legs around Reba's head and exploded, sending a gush of her cream all over Reba's face. She continued to tremble as her orgasm grew stronger. She humped Reba's face and fingers as Reba lapped up the juices and increased the speed fucking her with those long fingers.

When Carrie finally calmed down, she pushed at Reba's head and Paul's belly. She was finally unpinned from both ends and she struggled to the bed. Her face was beet red from hanging off the side of the bed so long.

Paul hurried out of the bedroom and returned with a warm washcloth. He knelt on the bed and gently washed the saliva from her face. She released a quiet moan and smiled at him when he finished, "That was so sweet Paul, thank you." She tossed the washcloth aside and planted her hands on his shoulders and gently pulled him to her. She came off the pillows and plastered her body against him.

Paul drew back and lovingly swept her hair from her cheek and tucked it behind her ear. He looked to the naked couple beside them and back to Carrie and he smiled, "Are you seeing something different about you from the rest of us, Carrie?"

She stared at Reba, who was in the process of having her bra unclipped and removed. She looked to the two naked men and looked up at the lusty eyes staring at her. She blushed and turned her back to him, "Aw Paul, would you please do me a favor and unzip my....Oh so attentive!"

He had it down to the base of her back before she finished, or didn't finish asking him. He pulled back and as he did, he drew the tight pretty white dress from her shoulders and down her arms. He helped free her hands and with it resting around her lap. He wasn't gonna stop there and fisting the large full skirt and tugging, he saw Carrie arch her butt off the bed and in the blink of an eye, she sat there in just a pretty satin bra. He was on a roll and even though he fumbled with the clasp, he managed to free those B cupped firm beauties from their confinement.

All of a sudden all four of them were naked and all were sitting on the bed. Paul looked to Charles and back to Carrie and he ran his hand from her shoulder where he just removed her bra. Reversing his hand; he cupped one of her incredibly firm tits and his thumb rolled the button sized aeroule around and around. Tugging at the nipple. Carrie arched her back, stuffing more of her tit flesh to mouth.

The sight of of those black lips sucking at that gorgeous mound of white flesh made her pussy throb and leak once again.

Beside them, Charles was flat on his back and Reba had her face buried between his legs. She was bobbing up and down and a stream of saliva was running down his gleaming shaft. She came off of it with a pop. She looked up at him, "What, aren't I doing it correctly?"

He chuckled, "You are beautiful and insane. There is no such thing as sucking a cock wrong. I just want you to spin around so I can give you the same pleasure you're giving me. Oh, by the way, did you like the way I was eating your ass?"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers