Big Bang Theory Season 14 Ep. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled in that sexy southern drawl, "Now look who's insane, have you ever heard a woman say she doesn't like having her ass eaten?" She spun around and and lowered her butt to his face and let out a gasp when she felt his tongue penetrate her asshole again and one of his large fingers enter her pussy. She humped his finger thinking she's had cocks smaller than his fingers in her pussy.

Charles loved looking up at the rad muff before him. It was no longer a bright red, but now it was a dark auburn because of how much of her juices were leaking out, soaking her pubic hair. He inhaled her scent and his mouth watered. He pulled his finger out of her pussy and it was like pulling a stopper out of a sink. The juices began running out and he immediately began lapping at her thick, creamy tonic. He swept his tongue upward and ran a large tongue full of her cream all over her clit. After bathing it in her slippery juices he worked it over in earnest. He ran his tongue all over it and finally closed his lips, sucked it between his lips and tugged lightly at it. At the same time, he shoved two fingers into her pussy and one in her puckered hole.

Reba let out a loud squeal and began shaking. She dropped her head, taking about half of his black shaft into her mouth. She gagged and came hard from the incredible oral he was performing on her. She allowed the head to prod the back of her throat. She pulled back slightly and used her tongue. Her tiny upper lip clung to his shaft. She opened wider and allowed a large a stream of saliva run down his shaft and it ran down to his large nut sack.

Beside them, it was just the opposite, Carrie was flat on her back and she was urging him to fuck her mouth. Her long sexy blonde hair was spread out all over sheets beneath her. Her hands were gripping his hips as she pulled and pushed him as he hovered above her. Her eyes were watering, but over the past couple of years, she had learned to deep throat cocks, She was trying desperately to take his entire length into her mouth and throat, but she wasn't able, it was just too thick.

Paul was above her and he was running his tongue down from her clit to her puckered hole. He couldn't believe how her tight lipped pussy had blossomed and her lips were full of blood and were swollen and as they parted, he was able to dip his tongue into the inner walls. He loved how sweet and tangy her juices were.

Carrie was spent and after cumming a second time and she pressed hard on his hips and managed to get him off of her. She pushed him to his back and she climbed up and straddled him. She threw her long blonde hair over her back and it swished back and forth, dragging along Paul's thick, black thighs. She reached back and wrapped her slim white fingers around his black club. She swept it up and down her swollen lips and lodged it at the entrance to her pussy. She slowly lowered her petite, shapely body. She bit on her lip and let out a loud gasp. She looked to see Reba climbing off of Charles and she swung her leg over his bulky body.

Reba mounted Charles just like Carrie did Paul, but in reverse. She knew Charles loved her ass and she wasn't disappointed as she sank down onto his mighty black shaft, she felt his fingers running through her slimy lips and wetting his fingers, he began probing her puckered hole.

The gorgeous blonde was a mere foot away from the luscious, big titted redhead. She shocked Reba by leaning towards her and fisting her tousled red hair, she pulled her to her face and they began kissing. Their tongues darted back and forth as they also began playing with the other's tits.

Reba looked to the side and let out a gasp. She got Carrie to look too and she let out a moan. They were both staring at the large wall of mirrors on the closet sliding doors. Seeing their lily white bodies aboard two black studs turned them on like never before.

Carrie released a giggle and leaning in she whispered to Reba and she laughed out loud and nodded to Carrie, "I'll start!"

Reba cleared her throat and began singing, "I've know about you, for a while now. When he leaves me, he wears a smile. Now, as soon as he away from me. In your pussy, is where he wants to be."

Carrie was giggling as she rotated her hips and shivered and she began to sing, "But you're the one he rushes home to. You're the one he gave his name to. I never see his face in the early morning light. You have his mornings, his daytime and sometimes, I have his cock."

Reba laughed out loud as she began riding Charles harder and faster and she continued singing, "But does he fuck you?"

Carrie responds, "Does he fuck you?"

Reba grinds her pussy to Charles cock, "Like he fucks me?"

Carrie let out a groan as she felt Paul plowing harder into her and she gasps out, "Like he fucks me!"

Reba leaned back and let Charles cup her tits, "Does he think of you, when he's fucking me?"

Carrie took over leaning forward and after kissing Paul, she offered him her tits and as his lips close over one ripe button sized aeroule, she sings out, "And does he whisper all his fantasies, like this?"

Reba began riding Charles harder and faster as she screamed out, "Does he fuck you, like he's been fucking me?"

Carrie let out a groan and leaning over further, she grabbed hold of the headboard and used it as leverage to rotate and grind her cunt hard against his thick cock. She pushed away and turned to Reba, "I can't go on!" She kissed Reba and as the two of them rode their partners, they both lost it at the same time.

Charles shoved a finger up her ass and he felt her creaming all over his cock and she tightened her grip on him and milked him. His fingers tightened in the lush hips above him as he thrust one last time and began pumping his hot load into the gorgeous redhead.

Carrie clung to Reba as she trembled and at the exact same moment, Paul released his extremely heavy load in the tiny blonde superstar. They clung to one another and after several minutes they climbed off their black studs and snuggled their black partners.

While this was all happening, in the other bedroom, the two blondes were stalked by their two hosts. Bob Van Dillen took a seat on the large arm chair and watched the erotic tango unfold.

On one side of the bed, Kelsea was sitting in the bed and she was feverously working at the snaps and zippers on his pants. At the same time, Leonard was working on the buttons on his shirt. Before long, his pants and shorts were about his ankles and his shirt was tossed aside.

On the other side, Kelly Clarkston was standing before Sheldon and she had her head bent back and Sheldon was ravishing her neck and moved lower and planted several kisses along her upper chest where the sexy straps criss-crossed her upper body. Her long flowing blonde hair was pushed back over her shoulders and her hands were busy, working at his pants, just as Kelsea was doing across the bed. He wasn't wearing shoes and when his pants and jockey shorts hit the floor, he kicked them aside.

Kelly shivered when she felt his hands run down her back and clutching at her ass, he released a moan knowing she was naked under flowing dress. As he continued to ravish her neck and lick at the exposed flesh just above her heaving tits, his hands were busy gathering up her flowing skirt and before long he had the skirt up to her waist and he attacked the bare flesh of her bubble butt. He couldn't believe how firm it was, even though it was one of the largest butts he ever had the pleasure of caressing. He just couldn't get enough of it and he began dipping his fingers between her tight cheeks. He dipped his fingers into her fleshy cuntlips and they reminded him of Penny's, but with a butt that large, it was different. He had his fingers covered in her juices and she humped his huge cock as she fisted it. She threw her head back when she felt his slimy fingers into her puckered hole. She thrust her hips forward and she pointed his cock downward and as it ran through her fleshy lips, she twisted and rose up onto her tip-toes and lowered her lush body down to his huge cock.

Kelly let out a loud scream that could be heard throughout the entire apartment. She lowered her body and she bit down on his shoulder as she felt his cock sink deeper into her tight cunt.

Across from them, Leonard was naked and Kelsea was stroking him as she sat on the edge of the bed, but Leonard was anxious to get her naked and pulling her to her feet, he wrapped her slender body up in his arms and as their lips met, his hands ran up and down her body. He knew she was naked under that cropped top basketball jersey and from behind, he pulled it up and Kelsea was more that willing to raise her arms to lose the top. Her long wavy hair floated down and covered her fine, firm tits and he pushed it aside as he captured one of her erect nipples. They were so hard, she could have cut diamonds with them.

Leonard's hand continued to caress the slender beauty and he ran his hands down her sleek back and clutched at her tight ass cheeks. She was the total opposite of the shorter, lusher woman on the other side of the bed. Kelsea's ass was tiny, tight and extremely firm. Her buns were so tiny, his hands closed around them and they were invisible. He found the tiny zipper on the side of the shorts. He tugged and tugged at the zipper and it finally gave way. He had to peel her out of them, all along he was still sucking on her tits, moving to its twin and Kelsea was urgently stroking his cock at the same time.

Finally her skin-tight shorts gave way and pulling them off, she was naked under them. He pushed her back and she fell to the bed, her head was surrounded by a veil of blonde hair and she stared up at him, her one hand was playing with her nipple, while her other hand was sliding through the tight folds of her pussy.

Across from them, Sheldon was having a rough time standing as Kelly had her arms wrapped around his neck and she was bouncing up and down on his cock, shoving practically every inch he had into her lush body. She jumped up higher and wrapped her legs around his slender hips.

Sheldon clung to her, trying all he could to remove her dress and finally getting the top loose, he tugged at the flowing skirt and pulled it free from her. He saw her large floppy tits swaying from side to side and his mouth watered. He wanted at them and when he turned to plant her on the bed, Kelly saw Kelsea spread out on the bed. She called out to Sheldon, "Let me down, I wanna lick some pussy." She giggled when she felt Sheldon's cock leap in her pussy. She slipped to the bed and tossed her long blonde hair over her shoulder and looked up at him with those large hazel eyes, "So I can tell you'd like to see that, huh?"

She didn't wait for a reply and grabbing hold of one of Kelsea's tiny ankles, she pulled her boot off and tossed it to the floor. She ran her hands up her long, slender legs and using her thumbs, she parted her tight lips and inhaling her musky scent, she licked up and down the juicy slit. Her hair was covering the upper portions of Kelsea's thighs and her belly.

Sheldon climbed up onto the bed and as he caressed Kelly's large firm ass cheeks, he gripped his cock and shoved it back into her.

Kelly's head reared up and she growled out, "Oh fuck, that cock of yours is huge. Okay, you got in in, let's see what you can do with it!"

She resumed eating Kelsea's pussy and Kelsea rolled her head around from side to side and when she looked up, she saw Leonard hovering over her. She flashed him a big smile and crooked her finger at him.

Leonard approached her on his knees and he bit his lip as he watched her grip his cock and guided it into her mouth. She sucked wildly at his cock and before long, she had nearly every inch of his shaft in her mouth. He knew she was a lot better than last time and she was breathing through her nose as she took more of him into her mouth. She tore her mouth off his cock and screamed out, "Oh fuck Kelly, lick it, lick my clit, I'm right there on the edge!"

She tried to take Leonard's cock back in her mouth, but she began bucking hard as her orgasm overtook her tight, slender body and she painted Kelly's face with her cum.

Kelly was on the verge of cumming too and she collapsed to the bed as Sheldon followed and pumped his semen deep in her spasming cunt. She screamed out as she felt him filling her and she clutched at Kelsea's squirming legs as she resumed licking a her cunt like a wild woman.

Before long, the four of them were all huddled together, Kelsea had her head resting on Leonard's chest. Her hair covering his entire upper body. She looked up at him and gave him a weak smile, "I'm sorry you didn't cum Leonard, I'll make it up to you, I promise."

He combed his fingers through her silky hair and kissed her lightly on the lips, "Oh don't you worry Kelsea, I'm not going anywhere and I promise, I'll be coming in out, on you and maybe even in that extremely tight ass of yours."

She let out a growl, "Oh you make me wanna jump you right now, but Kelly did a number on me and I'm gonna need a few minutes to recuperate."

Kelly scoffed, "I don't wanna hear about doing a number." She reached down and stroked Sheldon's huge cock, "This monster did a number on me and I'm gonna want a encore performance pretty soon."

Bob cleared his throat, "Aw ladies, don't forget, I'm here too." He was naked and his cock rivaled either of the two black men in the other bedroom, not as large as Sheldon's but larger than Leonard's but not as thick either.

After a few minutes, Leonard slipped off the bed and took hold of Kelsea's wrist. He tugged at it until she got up the energy to climb off and follow him. He stopped at the doorway and looked to Sheldon, "Come on you two, join us, you too Bob."

He walked into the living room and looked to the other bedroom and just like they were, Reba and Carrie were regaining their strength to go another round. He called out to them, "Hey you four, come on out here, I have a surprise for Kelsea and I want you all to share it with her."

She looked at him, a huge smile on her face, "What have you done, Leonard, come on, I can't wait, show me."

He led her to the other room and opening it, he flipped the light switch and he looked to Kelsea. Her eyes grew as large as saucers and her jaw dropped open, "No fucking way! You created my most sought after fantasy?" She turned and threw her arms around him and gave him a cock stiffening kiss.

Leonard broke the kiss and led her into the room. He turned to the rest of them, "No shoes allowed. The last thing we need is to puncture a hole in any of the tarps or the large inflated pool."

Kelsea shuffled in and looked around, "Wow, this is incredible."

Once everyone was in, Leonard pointed out the different squirt bottle of oils. Telling them all they were made special and were all edible and were all hypo-allergenic. He showed them the oil squirt guns, bowls of nuru gel and assorted vibrators, double dildos and even a couple of strap-on harnesses.

"Okay, just to let you know, just outside the room is an attendant, he is, while we speak laying down runners from the doorway to the two large showers, if and when you decide you've had enough, please make sure you step out onto the runners and head directly to the showers where we have special shower gels to cut through some of these thick, slimy gels and oils. With that said, time to go crazy and fulfill Kelsea's fantasy."

She looked around and chuckled nervously, "Aw, why is everyone surrounding me? Before she could react, all eight of the naked people began dumping on oil her, squirting her with bottles of oil and smearing nuru goop all over her. She let out shriek after shriek and before long her entire body was dripping from head to toe with slimy oils. She licked her lips and found out that just like Leonard had said, it was all edible and some was rather tasty.

One by one, her attackers left her and began pairing off, but Leonard never left her side. He drew her down to the floor of the large pool and lovingly began running his hands up and down her slippery legs, "You know Kelsea, ever since the last time we were together, I began planning this. I knew it was your fantasy, but any fantasy that has you in it, has to be the ultimate fantasy. I still can't get over your legs, they have to be without a doubt the most perfect pair of legs I've ever seen. They are incredibly long, so fucking smooth and the shape of them are perfect. I love the way they wrap around me when I'm buried deep in you and at the apex of them, is the most luscious and most fragrant and best tasting pussy I've ever had the pleasure of experiencing."

Kelsea, even though she was covered in slime and slopped around, blushed from head to toe. She managed to wrap her slippery arms around his neck, "If that is so, why aren't you down there getting your well deserved treat." She guided him lower and falling to her back, she slid a couple feet. She tried hooking her leg around his back, but kept on slipping away. She just clung to him.

Leonard lapped at her pussy, shoving a couple fingers in and out of her and the sounds coming from her cunt were mind-blowing. He attacked her clit and shoved three, four and then his entire hand into her pussy. He twisted it around and Kelsea began thrashing around, sliding, but never leaving his attack.

She started to cum and came hard as he rubbed against her G-spot over and over again. Her long blonde hair was reduced to a slimy, clumpy mess, but she never looked hotter. She let out a scream when he shoved two and then a third finger up her puckered ass and she tried holding on, but she was too slimy to hold on.

Beside them, Kelly Clarkston was on her back, her hair was too covered in oil, as was the rest of her. Paul was straddling her chest and she held her slippery tits together as he fucked her tits, his large, black cock slid up and down and with each thrust upward, she licked and sucked at the large head. Down below, she legs were parted wide and Bob Van Dillen was fucking her two holes with his fingers and she, just like Kelsea was humping and sliding on the floor of the large pool.

Beside them, Reba was on her back and she was doing a slippery version of a sixty nine with Carrie Underwood, but they were not alone. Attacking both of them was Charles Payne. He was running his oil covered hands all over the two of them, pinching and caressing each and every part of their perfect bodies. He was about to enter Carrie who was straddling Reba's face, but was sidetracked when Reba reached up and guided his slimy black cock into her mouth.

She raised her head and sucked the slimy cock as deep into her mouth as she could. Her red hair was plastered to her head, drenched in oil, just like the rest of them. Reba wanted back at Carrie's tight pussy and gripping Charles' oiled up cock, she pressed it at the entrance to Carrie's tight asshole.

Charles wasn't about to move away and pushing forward, it slid in easily as her ass and his cock were well coated with oils and goo.

Bob moved away from Kelly and grabbing one of the large dildos, he slipped around to where Carrie was gasping for air as she tried to keep still as Charles fucked her ass. He slipped to the floor and pointed the dildo at Reba's juicy cunt. Carrie grabbed it and shoved it balls deep into Reba.

Reba threw her head back and came immediately. She watched as Charles huge nut sack slapped against her head as he fucked Carrie's ass and she returned to eating the petite blonde superstar who was fucking her with that dildo.

Bob moved over to Kelsea and as she was cumming for the umpteenth time, he fed her his cock and she took him so deep into her throat, that his cockhead could be seen from outside her neck, pressing against side of it.