Big Bang Theory Season 14 Ep. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steven's fingers found her moist opening and shoved two fingers deep into her. She leaned back and as she did, George's mouth came off her tit. George was more than ready for some oral action and arching his back, he pulled his pants and boxers off. He gripped his average sized cock and stroked it and he stared at the pregnant blonde and she turned her head, looking up at Steven and saw him nodding.

Penny leaned over and took over the stroking of his cock. She licked her lips, knowing who's cock she was about to suck and she opened her mouth and allowed a stream of saliva to flow out and it landed directly on his cock. She fisted it, stroking it several times and when she leaned over and allowed her breath to bathe the tip, her tongue darted out, licking wildly at the large mushroomed head. She opened wide and letting out a squeal, she swallowed him whole. She relaxed her throat muscles and took him down to the root. Her tongue danced out and stabbed at his swollen nuts and the entire room screamed out in awe of the hot, pregnant porn star.

Effortlessly, Penny wiggled into position where her ass and pussy were stuck in Steven's face, and she worked feverously at George's swollen cock. She was glad it wasn't extremely large, but it was adequate and she began bobbing up and down and George had his head back and his hands were fisting her long, sexy hair. He tried to guide her, but she didn't need any guidance. She was a pro and she knew how to get him off.

Behind her, Steven was busy licking at her juicy cunt as he shoved one hand between her legs and worked on his pants with the other hand. His fingers were sawing in and out of her glistening lips and she pushed back, wanting more contact.

Penny had George's cock coated in her saliva and over and over again, she took each and every inch into her mouth and throat. She began teasing him by pulling back and flicking her tongue all along the swollen head, and darting her tongue at the hole, drawing the pre-cum out of that leaking hole.

Steven grabbed her ass firmly in his hands as he positioned himself behind her, and it was no surprise she she wiggled her ass and felt him sink his cock into her juicy, hot pussy. She stopped sucking at George briefly as she released a groan and took Steven's entire length into her hot, tight cunt. She reveled in the feeling. It was about the same size as George's but the girth was a little larger, she loved how it spread her out, but was able to take him in easily. Compared to some of the black cock she had recently, he wasn't a problem at all. As a matter of fact, she liked it better. It gave her free-wheeling and was able to fuck to her heart's content.

She stroked George's cock faster and faster, she even pulled her mouth off of him every once in a while to groan and throw her hair back over her back.

Steven grabbed hold of her hips and rammed his cock in and out of her hot, juicy pussy. He looked up and saw the other bystanders watching in awe as the luscious blonde, they knew from her videos, took the two guys with ease.

She resumed concentrating on George's cock, as her mouth took him in and out over and over again, going faster. She was being spit-roasted as the two legendary directors pumped their cocks in and out of her at both ends at an incredible pace. Her tits was swaying and jiggling around as they kicked their pace up a notch. She knew George was on the verge of cumming. She felt his cock grow stiffer and swell up and she anticipated a mouthful of his semen.

She plunged her mouth down on his cock, sucking hard as she pulled back up, and that was all it took. George stared to cum, sending blast after blast of his hot seed into her sucking mouth. She opened wide and allowed the other guys see him sending spurts of his cum onto her tongue and down her throat. She stroked him harder, milking every drop he had to give. Some of his cum ran down his shaft and Penny went chasing after it, licking and sucking every drop he had. The last couple of spurts hit her closed lips and ran down her chin, but she managed to scoop them up and lick her fingers clean.

George slumped back down and Penny gripped his sweaty thighs as she readied herself for the onslaught of Steven's cock. It had slowed as he watched George fill the blonde's mouth with his cum. He gripped her hips harder as he began pumping his thick cock in and out of her pussy. He was so turned on by seeing his buddy fill her mouth, he was breathing heavily, hoping to last long enough to make her cum. He suddenly realized, it didn't matter and she was there for his pleasure, not hers.

Penny tried to clench her cunt muscles, milking him so he would cum soon. She was getting a little tired and didn't want to hurt the baby, but at the same time, when would she ever be able to say she sucked off and fucked two of the giants in the film industry.

Steven's balls were slapping against her ass with each thrust, and his grip on her hips grew tighter and tighter. She was moaning loudly now, begging him to fuck her, coaxing him on until he threw his head back and with one more mighty thrust, slammed into her and began pumping rope after rope of his hot, slimy cum deep into her womb.

Penny humped up against his pulsating cock, feeling him shoot gob after gob of his seed into her overheated and overworked cunt.

Steven slumped against her sweat covered back and wrapping his arms around her body, he tweaked and tugged at her swollen nipples, causing her cunt to react and milk the last couple of drops from his softening cock. After he pulled away, Penny rolled over onto her back, and clutching at her knees, she felt Steven's cum slowly drip from her swollen cunt.

George got up off the sofa and reached out for her and as she stood, she lost her balance. He lifted her up into his arms and looking to Steven nodded, "What do you say we take this charming woman upstairs and give her a nice, long shower. I think we need to show her how the film empire strikes back after she's ready for round two."

Penny giggled and rested her weary head on his shoulder, "May the force be with you!"

He laughed out loud and slapped her playfully on the ass. He made his way to the huge bathroom and setting her down, he turned on the shower and numerous shower heads came to life and before long, Steven and George were naked and had her sandwiched between the two of them. They washed every inch of her and she tried to do the same to them, but they overpowered her and again, they fucked her mouth and pussy before rinsing off and heading out to dry off and relax in his George's huge master bedroom.

George slapped Penny on the ass as they switched off yet again. Penny was flat on her belly, making sure not to put added pressure on her bump. Her legs were parted and she was trying to catch her breath. For well over an hour now they had been fucking the luscious pregnant blonde porn star. They were a matched pair and worked well together, each of them stopping and tagging the other in, whenever they were close to coming.

Penny didn't get any breaks, but she wasn't complaining, she was floating in seventh heaven. She lost count of the number of orgasms she had and she smiled realizing each one she had was better than the last.

Just a short hour after showering, she was once again covered in sweat. The two strong willed men dominated her and she was more than willing to do their biding.

George slipped out of her and crawled around to the head of the bed and swept Penny's stringy,damp hair from her face. He lifted her chin with the palm of one hand, "Okay Penny, my dear, open up and clean me off."

She released a moan as she tasted her own juices on his shaft and licked and sucked at his cock. The cock that started it all off and she loved sucking on him.

Just like in the living room, Steven slid back into her from behind and she groaned out as he filled her from behind. Gripping her hips in his strong hand, he pulled her back to meet his thrusts. He caressed her ass cheeks, "My God, I just can't get enough of this hot, juicy pussy of yours." Steven looked down and watched as his cock appeared and disappeared into her pussy. He saw how wet she was and her milky cream was once again coating his shaft. He reached up and gathered her damp hair in one fist and pulled back, nearly pulling her mouth from George's saliva stained cock. He pumped in and out of her slowly, savoring how incredible it felt. Every time he entered her, he felt the extreme heat and he knew she was on the verge of yet another orgasm.

Penny's body rocked forward, thrust back, the rhythm of sliding onto George's cock with her mouth as Steven's cock drifted away from her and then the opposite, feeling Steven filling her pussy again and her mouth empty, giving her a brief chance to breath. Her brain was in sexual energy overload as pleasure coursed through her hormonal ravished body. She had flashes of being double teamed in a yet more dirty way. She tore her mouth from George's cock and looked up at him, "I want it and I need it, will you give it to me?"

George was stunned at first, but looking to Steven, he suddenly realized what she wanted and he chucked, "Oh yeah, yeah, I would love that!"

They rolled her over and manipulated her body with ease. A minute later she was mounting George as he guided her down to his saliva coated cock. Penny straddled him, her hands resting on his sweaty chest and lowering her body, she felt him sink deep into her juicy, hot cunt.

Steven was behind her, his cock already coated with a large dose of her cunt cream. His arms slid around her plump belly, and sliding upward, cupped her large swaying tits. He tugged at her nipples and George groaned out, "Not so rough Steven, she's milky my cock and I wanna last long enough for the two of us to do this."

Steven leaned over her and burying his face in her stringy, yet gorgeous hair, "Lean over and push your butt back, yesssss, just like that!"

Penny let out a sigh when she felt the head pop into her tight asshole. She shivered and tried to relax so he could slide deeper into her ass. After a few moments, she did and he played with her tits again and slowly, sank deeper into her ass.

Steven slowly slipped inch after inch of his thicker cock into her ass and before long, his swollen nuts were resting on her butt cheeks. He held it there as he felt her clench and release, over and over again and the three of them started moving.

Penny was racing towards yet another orgasm. She had some of the biggest cocks in the industry, but just knowing who was in her now was the biggest of all turn-ons. She was sandwiched between the two of them and she threw her head back and screamed out, "FUCK ME! Give me all you have, I'm about to explode again and this time, I have to have you both come with me, please, please, cum too!"

They picked up the pace and were no longer being gentle and the entire bed shook and moved as they pumped her ass and cunt over and over again with their stiff, hard cocks. Steven released her hair and she thrashed around, sending it all over the two of them and it spurred them on.

Like never before in his life, George, thrust his hips up into her, sending his cock deep into her, scraping her G-spot and he gripped her upper arms as she screamed out, "I'm there, I 'm cumming, fuck me, fuck me harder, both of you, yes, yes! OH FUCK I CAN'T STOP CUMMING!"

Steven was the first to lose it and he slapped her ass and clutching at her hips, drove into her one more time real hard and grinding his hips against her, he swelled up and began sending blast after blast of his hot cum deep into her bowels.

Penny screamed out as she felt him filling her and she had dreams of being a star in one of his movies. She let out a growl when he stopped cumming and felt him slip away and fall to the bed beside them.

Penny and George was eagerly trying to get the other one off. Penny had the advantage, she was just finishing an explosive orgasm and was bound and determined to make him cum. She straighten up and began grinding her pelvis back and forth, side to side as she tried to make him cum, but that only made him scrape her inner walls all the more and she was yet again close to cumming again.

He reached up and mauled her tits as he met each of her movements with equally strong ones of his own. He pulled her down to him and in doing so, left a gap where he could drive up into her over and over again and just as he lost it and began pumping her full of his cum, he drove her over the top too.

Penny rained kisses all over the super star director, as he filled the super star porn actress with his load. She creamed at the same time, drenching him in her slimy cunt juices. She slumped against him and clung to him as the three of them slowly regained their senses.

Penny slipped from him and curled up beside Steven and she let out a sigh as George did the same behind her. She slowly drifted off to sleep.

It wasn't until about an hour or so later, she was woken from her sleep with a sharp pain in her belly. The one lamp was still burning and when she clutched at her belly, she felt something warm and wet, raising her hand to look, it was covered in blood. She let out a shriek, "Oh my God, no, no, not again."

The two men scrambled to their feet to see what was happening and George picked up the phone, "Thomas, get the helicopter ready. We have an emergency. We have to get to the Stanford Medical center ASAP. We'll be down in a few minutes, be ready."

They quickly dressed and throwing a large robe on Penny, they carried her gently to the helicopter and they flew directly to the Stanford heli-pad and had the emergency room personnel ready and waiting.

As faith would have it, the attending emergency doctor on-call that evening was Dr. Stephanie Barnett and when she saw who it was, she felt her heart leap into her throat. She was torn about helping her, but being a doctor who took a oath "To Do No Harm!" She did everything she could, but in the end, Penny lost the baby, partly because of what she did in the past, causing a weak uterus and partly because of the vigorous sex she was just having a short period ago.

What will become of Penny. How will Stephanie break the news to Penny and Leonard, all coming up and much, much more in Season 15 of "The Big Bang Theory!"