Big Bang Theory Season 15 Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leonard could taste her creamy cum and it was just as good at the aroma she secreted. He was amazed how hard she came and his face was coated in her creamy moisture. She continued to lick at her slimy cream and had to pull away when Stephanie tightened her fingers in his hair and pulled him upward. He escaped by rolling off to the side and as he stretched out beside the gorgeous redhead, he leaned in and drew one of her crinkled nipples between his lips and sucked and used his tongue and teeth on it.

Stephanie slowly recovered and tiny tremors still made her quiver and shake. She rolled him off his side and onto his back, she swung her leg over him so that her creamy cunt was directly over his throbbing cock. She grinned down at him and grasping his cock and placing it at her entrance, she slowly sank down until he was firmly embedded in her. She panted loudly, "Oh fuck, Leonard, you feel incredible inside me."

He chuckled, "Oh hell yeah Stephanie, it feel just as good to me too." He closed his eyes as Stephanie started working her hips on his shaft, constantly shifting and attacking him at different angles. He added to the mix, thrusting upward as their moist skin began slapping against one another. He held her hips still for a moment so he could allow the urge to cum slip away. He knew his earlier orgasm was a godsend, knowing he would never have lasted now if he hadn't cum earlier. He was so turned on by this beautiful redhead riding his cock, he had to stop her over and over again. He finally had to lift her off of him, not wanting to cum yet.

Leonard kept her on her hands and knees and he slipped off the bed and gripping her hips, he drew her back until she was poised over his throbbing cock. He place his hands on her hips and drove his cock, balls deep into her hot pussy.

Stephanie threw her head back, sending a waterfall of red hair down her back and she let out a loud groan. She reached out and grabbed hold of a pillow and dropping her head back into it she screamed out, "Yes, oh yes Leonard, fuck me, fuck me hard as you can, I'm going to cum!"

He swelled up as he felt her cunt tighten around his cock and he added, "I'm close too, I wanted to last, but you are just too much!"

She screamed out, "Oh fuck yeah Leonard, come, come in me, fill my pussy with your potent cum!"

He thrust into her as deep as it could go, he let loose his load deep inside her. He felt her cunt walls milking his shaft as he continued to pump stream after stream of his hot semen into her. He was unable to stand beside the bed any longer and he collapsed into her sweat covered back and wrapping his arm around her, he toyed with her firm, swaying tits.

Stephanie was unable to stay up any longer too and as she fell to the bed, she shivered, feeling his cock slip from her trembling body.

Leonard slipped from her and fell to the bed beside her. He stared into her hazel eyes and Leonard place a hand on her cheek, sweeping her unruly hair aside. He leaned in and kissed her on the forehead, then her nose and finally her rosy red lips. He pulled away to look at her and they both knew that they were really, really falling in love, this wasn't lust. He pulled her to him and whispered to her, "Please Stephanie, stay the night."

She nodded, "One hell of a way to break in your new bed, huh?"

He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her again. He let out a shiver when he felt her slender fingers caress his cock and stroke it back to hardness and before long, they were at it again, this time with Leonard on top, he wanted to look down into her eyes as they both came again.

In the morning he woke to a sleeping redhead. He slipped out of bed, make a pot of coffee and headed to the shower.

He loved how the hot water washed away all of the aches and pains and bodily fluids covering his body. As he soaped up his cock, he soon had an erection that rivaled any he had last night.

He turned around when he felt a blast of cool air and Stephanie stepped into the shower and she joined him there. He grabbed the soap and began washing her from head to toe, making sure that her pussy was properly taken care of. He turned her around so that she had her back to him, she placed her hands against the wall as he entered her freshly washed pussy. The sound of wet skin slapping against wet skin echoed through the shower stall and before long, they both came and he had to resume washing her again.

Stephanie finally pushed him away, "If we don't get out of here soon, we're both gonna be late for work."

He grabbed for her, "Not a problem, I'm the head of the department, I can be late."

She rinsed off and scampered out of the shower, "I don't have that luxury, now let me dry off and I need some coffee."

They finally made it out and Leonard, just as he did way too many times with Penny, relented and gave in to having Penny stay with her and Alex. He wasn't happy, but wasn't gonna dictate what she could and couldn't do with her spare bedroom.

Leonard went to his office and Stephanie headed to the hospital and after doing her rounds she ended in Penny's room. She was happy to see her in better spirits and after checking her chart, she came over beside her, "Penny, I know you told me you didn't have any place to go after you were discharged from the hospital to recuperate. I have a solution, I spoke with both Alex and Leonard and they were not opposed to have you come and stay in Alex and my apartment. We have an extra bedroom and I can check on you and monitor your recovery. I'll be able to see if you can get back to Nebraska sooner rather than later."

Penny was shocked by the invitation. If she was standing, she could have been knocked over with a feather. She looked at her hands as she were wringing them together and she looked up at Stephanie, "Wow, I don't know what to say, Stephanie. Why would you do something so nice for me, especially after how I went out of my way to ruin the relationship between you and Leonard? I would be so happy to stay at your place. I swear to be on my best behavior and if Leonard comes over, I'll respect your relationship and stay out of the way."

Stephanie chuckled, "Oh, you won't have to worry about that happening. He was emphatic about staying away and I respect his feeling about the issue. I'll be visiting him at his place and so would Alex, but he made it clear he was not coming over as long as you were there. I'm sorry, I tried to get him to change his mind, but he wasn't gonna budge."

Penny's shoulders slumped, "I understand, I can't blame him, if the shoe was on the other foot, I'd probably feel the same way. So tell me Dr. Barnett, am I still on schedule to be discharged tomorrow?"

She looked at the chart again and nodded, "As long as you don't fall back on your recovery, I can't see why you can't get out of here tomorrow. Listen, I'll check on you before I get off today and see if you're still on track, rest up." She left the room and went over to her office to begin her daily appointments.

The following day, as planned Penny was released from the hospital and as she climbed into Stephanie's plush BMW, she sat back and let out a huge sigh, "I can't believe how I fucked up my life in the past year. I was a great job, an adoring husband and I threw it all away. Now I'm a porn actress, unable to work because I didn't have enough sense to use birth control and even after that, didn't take proper care of myself and lost my baby and any future ability to have a child."

Stephanie sorta felt sorry for her, but had to agree, she did fuck it up. She didn't know what to say, so she didn't say anything, just reached over and patted her hand, "It will all get better, but only if you work at it and appreciate what you do have."

They arrived at her apartment and Penny was amazed how plush it was. She was shown her room and after settling in, she came out. She saw that Stephanie was getting ready to leave and smiled at her, "Going to see Leonard?"

Stephanie nodded, "Yeah, I told him I would be coming over."

She bit her lip, "Tell him hello for me."

"Will do Penny, you may wanna eat something other than hospital food and remember to take it easy."

"Will do, and thanks again."

Stephanie left, leaving Penny with Alex, she knew she wasn't her favorite person, but tried to make small talk, "So Alex., tell me, are there any good take-out restaurants around here?"

She shrugged, "Yeah, I guess so, but Stephie and I do most of our own cooking. I'm just finishing up lasagna, I hope you like it."

She let out a sigh, "Oh yeah, but I haven't had home-cooked lasagna in years. You shouldn't go out of your way for me."

She shook her head, "No trouble and I wasn't going out of my way, it was planned for a few days now, but seeing Leonard won't be stopping by, there will be a lot leftover for the three of us."

Penny knew it was a shot, but nothing she didn't deserve and she walked into the kitchen and took a seat on the stool and grimaced as her lower body was still a little sore. She looked to Alex, "I wanted to tell you personally that I am so sorry for tricking you and Stephanie into thinking I had something going with Leonard and offered you Lex. It was so wrong and I feel awful about how it all blew up and turned out."

Alex pulled the lasagna out of the oven, "We have to let it cool for five minutes." She turned back to Penny, "Yeah, I have to agree it was shitty, but I sorta had it coming, especially after how I went after Leonard while working for Sheldon. I knew you two were in a relationship, but I still went after him. We were both wrong, let's just let it go and start new, okay?" She turned back and got out plates and set the table and after that, they had a meal and watched some television and before long, they headed to their bedrooms to go to sleep for the night.

Over at Leonard's apartment, Stephanie knocked and Leonard let her in.. She was carrying an overnight bag and she raised it up, "I came prepared tonight. I'll just drop this off in the bedroom."

He watched her tight ass shake as she left the living room for the bedroom, "Don't take too long, I have dinner nearly ready."

She came out and stood at the entrance to the kitchen. Leonard was so wrapped up in what he was doing, he didn't hear her come in. She cleared her throat as she spoke up, "I was thinking we could perhaps skip dinner and jump right to dessert?"

His mouth fell open as he stared at the naked form before him. He licked his lips as he watched her hand drift down to her naked pussy and ran her fingers through her fleshy lips. Her fingers were immediately wet from her juices that were already forming. He looked into her hazel eyes and she licked her red coated lips and added, "What do you think, Leonard?"

He quickly turned turned off the stove and pulled the pan from the burner and stripped right there in the kitchen. He reached out for her and taking her wrist, led her back to the bedroom. He snickered when he saw the bed was already turned down and a number of candles were lit and soft music was coming from the I-phone port on the nightstand.

He urged her back until her hips were resting on the edge of the bed. He slipped to his knees and spread her legs, "Mmmm, a very, very delectable dessert if I may say so myself." He began working his tongue and his fingers in her juicy folds as Stephanie looked down at his handy work. Before long he had her squirming and on the verge of an orgasm. Leonard looked at it as her cum juices flowed out onto his active fingers and tongue, scooping up all he could and went back for more. He attacked her clit with one last longing kiss and he stood before her, his cock at full mast, pointing directly at her.

He was so glad that the bed he purchased was so high that when he stood, his cock lined up perfectly with the juncture of her thighs. He grabbed hold of her ankles and raised them up in the air and it turned her pussy upward and it invited his cock in.

Stephanie was unable to stay on her elbows any longer and she fell flat on her back and she growled out, "Oh my God, Leonard, Yesssssss, I want you to fuck me till you can't hold back any longer. Don't care about me, I want this for you and only you! I wanna feel you fill me with your hot, creamy cum!"

Leonard licked his lips and drew in a deep breath. Just hearing her say that was way too much for him to comprehend. He knew she was the woman for him. Never would Penny say that, it was always about her and what she wanted. He pushed that out of his thinking and began moving in and out of her faster and with just a little more urgency. Even though he heard what she said, he still wanted it to last and to make sure she came too. It WAS in his DNA and he couldn't change, even though she wanted him to be pleasured. His hands ran up and down her long slender legs as he picked up the pace and he watched her large firm tits shake and roll on her chest as he pumped harder and faster into her. He knew, just the way she came out of the bedroom and the way she acted, she was doing this to make up for Penny staying with her. He knew her better than that and he loved her for just what she did and how she went about helping others. He shook his head and began fucking her as hard and as deep as he could. He had her on the brink of an orgasm and releasing her one leg, he planted it on his shoulder and reached down and began strumming her clit.

He clenched his teeth and shoved as deep into her as he could and he let loose stream after stream of semen. He could feel his cock pulsating as her cunt walls tightened and she started to cum as well.

After several minutes, he pulled out of her and he looked down as a steady stream of his semen ran out and she reached down to catch it. She licked her fingers clean and held out her arms to him, "Please get your sexy ass up here and hold me, that was incredible. I'm starving, but this is way much more enjoyable, just hold me for a while."

They eventually got up and eagerly ate the spaghetti he prepared and afterwards retired to the bedroom for another bout of lovemaking.

Back at Alex's apartment, she was feeling a little abandoned by Stephanie and Leonard, being left to nursemaid Penny. She crawled into bed and turned on one of her favorite lesbian videos. She turned the sound down not to disturb Penny, but she had a tough time stifling her groans as she raised her long nightshirt to her waist. She had one of her favorite vibrators going at full speed as she watched the redhead on the screen eating her mate's cunt.

Penny had left the bedroom to use the bathroom and she heard the familiar sound of a vibrator coming from the master bedroom. She looked and noticed the door was ajar. She pushed it open slightly and looked on as the tiny, gorgeous auburn haired beauty was shoving her thick-veined vibrating dildo in and out of her tight hole.

Alex looked up and saw Penny watching and she just spread her legs wider, closed her eyes and continued to work the vibrator in and out.

Penny was in a trance, she was amazed how gorgeous the tiny woman was and she approached the bed and sitting on the edge, she reached out with her hand and gently caressed her squirming legs. She ran her hand upward and when she reached the dildo, she took it from Alex and began using it on her. She lowered her head and her long blonde ponytail swept across the supercharged flesh of the tiny women on the bed.

Penny licked at her clit and Alex's fingers tightened in Penny's hair. She humped Penny's face as she let out a groan. Penny pulled the dildo out and used her lips and tongue on Alex and she ran one hand under her nightshirt and began tweaking one of Alex's berry sized nipples between her fingers.

Alex arched her back and came hard and she continued to tremble as Penny licked lightly at the juices that flowed out of her pussy. She slowly settled down and released Penny's head from her tight grip.

Penny rose up and got off the bed, "I just wanted to give a fellow female a helping hand, so to speak. I hope I didn't overstep my welcome." She turned and headed towards the door.

Alex called out to her, "Thank you Penny, I really needed that tonight. I'm just sorry, I can't reciprocate knowing your medical issues, but may later?"

Penny winked at her and nodded, "Maybe! Sleep well Alex, and thanks again for allowing me to stay here." She turned and left the room, closing the door tight this time.

Back at Leonard's apartment, after their second bout of the night, they fell asleep in one another's arms. He woke up with Stephanie spooning him and when he moved, he stopped immediately. Stephanie's hand was gripping his morning wood.

She tugged at it and felt it grow ever stiffer. She urged him onto his back and releasing his cock, she threw a leg over his outstretched body and sank her still full pussy down onto his awakening shaft. She leaned over and offered him one of her semi-stiff nipples and as she heard him sucking, she began to rotate her hips, causing his cock to poke at her G-spot over and over again. She ground her clit against the root of his cock and she began moving quicker.

Leonard looked up at the gorgeous redhead. Her hair was a tousled mess, now riding his cock and having those large tits in his face, he thought she never looked hotter.

Stephanie was already nearing a climax as she worked her hips feverously back and forth. She threw her head back and screamed out, "I'm cumming Leonard, please, please, cum with me!"

He did and her orgasm grew stronger as she felt him filling her to overflowing again. She slumped against him and after several minutes, she rolled off of him and grabbing his arm, "How about a little wet fun in the shower. I know I could really use one. I have dried cum all over me."

He rubbed his chin, "Aw, wouldn't talk, just look at my face, I must be a sight?"

She chuckled, "Oh I am looking and I love what I see." She let out a shriek as he reached out and slapped her tight ass and she darted for the bathroom.

He caught her there and they did wash each other and again, both ended up late for work.

Later that day Leonard had a lull in his schedule and decided to give both Amy and Bernadette a call. He got a hold of Amy first, "Listen, I know after Penny left your place, you were a little upset with her."

She cut him off, "A LITTLE UPSET? The Polish government was a little upset when Hitler attacked them. I was furious!"

"Hold on a second Amy, I was pissed too, but I have some news. It seems she was entertaining a couple of men."

Again she cut him off, "You mean she was fucking their brains out, but okay, go on!"

He chuckled at that, "Yeah, I guess she was, well she had an episode and she miscarried again and to top it off, she was so bad off, she was told she can't have any children, ever."

Amy scoffed, "Well, I guess she finally got her wish, but all kidding aside, how is she? Where is she and will she be okay?"

Leonard let out a deep breath, "Yeah, I guess she's okay now. Would you believe the doctor on call when she was rushed to emergency was my very own Dr. Stephanie Barnett? She will have to take it easy for a couple of months and for the first month,, get this, she's staying with Stephanie and Alex."

Amy burst out laughing, "Oh my God! Are you serious? How you must love that, huh?"

"Year, like Poland and Hitler all over again."

Amy cracked up, "So thanks for calling, "I'd come and visit, but you know, I'm a professor now and really don't wanna see her."

"Well, if you change your mind, I do have four bedrooms at my NEW townhouse."

She chuckled. "Well good for you Leonard, I'm so happy for you. The house, not Penny, you know. "

"Thanks, I'm gonna call Bernie now and tell her, maybe the four of you can come on down one weekend. She'll be here for about a month before going to Nebraska to recuperate."