Big Bang Theory Season 15 Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leonard growled out, "My God, Stephanie, that was in the heat of lovemaking." She turned to Bernie and saw her grinning, "I'm so sorry Bernadette, yes I said that...Ah what the hell, it's the truth."

Bernadette was blushing and had her arms crossed under her tits, trying to hide them, but doing a terrible job of it.

Stephanie was as hot as a firecracker and wanted to speed things up. She had enough of this jerk and tug. She stood up, her large swaying tits catching the attention of the other two in the room. She came up behind the sofa and stood behind Bernadette. She pushed her curly golden blonde hair off her shoulders and placing both hands on them, she slid them down towards Bernie's heaving tits. She pushed Bernadette's arms away and cupping them in her slender hands, hefted them up and looked to Leonard, "Come on Stud, you know you want to sample them, give her a thrill and let me see just how magnificent you think they are."

Like a moth drawn to a light, he lifted her legs and slipping between them, he lowered his mouth and his lips closed over one of her thick, stiff nipples.

Bernadette's head rolled around on her shoulders and let out a groan and it turned to a squeal when she felt him release it and give its twin the same treatment, but nipped at it lightly this time. She looked back at Stephanie and opened her mouth as Stephanie lowered her hanging tits to her mouth. She closed her lips around one of Stephie's nipples and sucked as she felt Leonard moving back and forth between the two rosy red nipples.

Stephanie lightly caressed Bernie's neck and shoulders and even played with her thick, golden locks, "Mmmm, I just love how you suck on my tits. I hope you're just as talented in licking pussy. I know for a fact you've enjoyed Leonard's mouth on your pussy, I bet you can't wait to have him eat you again."

Bernadette tore her mouth from Stephanie's large nipple and growled out, "You;re damn right Red! It's the one thing I miss the most about him. He's a master of eating pussy, I've never known anyone to compare with him." She pulled at Stephanie and feasted on the other nipple and she felt it perk up in her mouth.

Stephanie now ran her hand down the tiny blonde's body and she too played with Bernie's large tits and she continued to direct Leonard from one stiff tip to the other and back again. They were covered in saliva and were bursting from the attention given to them by both Leonard and Stephanie.

Leonard's hand ran up Bernie's spread legs and tugging at her panties, he was able to slip his fingers under the sopping material. He easily slipped two fingers deep into her juicy hole. He looked up at Stephanie and saw her nod, giving him to go-ahead.

When he released Bernadette's tits, Stephanie pulled her tits from Bernie's mouth and cupping her chin, she planted her lips to hers and they were locked in a passionate kiss that caused them both to moan out.

Leonard untangled himself from Bernadette's legs and slipping to the carpeted floor, he reached up and grabbed hold of the waistband of her panties as he tugged at them, he loved how she arched her ass off the sofa and he pulled them free of her trembling body. Without any teasing, he lowered his head and immediately locked his lips all over her lower lips. He sucked hard and at the same time shoved his tongue as deep as he could into her juicy hole. He twisted and stabbed as deep as he could into her tightening hole as he spread her lips wide as possible with his thumbs.

Bernie bucked as she felt him attack her clit and she kissed Stephanie with even more gusto. She tore her mouth from Stephanie's and let out a grunt, "Oh fuck yeah, that's the mouth I've been missing! Yes, yes, oh fuck, I'm cumming!"

Leonard was in heaven, he nearly forgot how sweet her pussy tasted. He went back for a second dose of her and as he resumed licking her. Stephanie kissed Bernadette with even more passion and her hands began to maul her tits and tweak her nipples.

Stephanie watched Leonard licking and fingering Bernadette and she couldn't wait to get her turn. She knew Leonard was an expert at eating pussy, but nothing beat the experience of a women and she was so ready to get her shot down there. She felt her panties getting all sticky and she doubled her efforts on Bernie's tits, "Make her cum, Leonard, I wanna move this along."

Leonard knew what Stephanie wanted so he did just that, attacking Bernadette's creamy hole and sucked and his tongue flicked her clit as he tried to hold her still.

Bernadette bucked wildly and screamed out, "Ohh yesssssss, yessssss, I'm cumming, eat me Leonard, oh fuck, I've missed that mouth of yours." She reached up and fisted Stephanie's long red hair and forced her tongue into the redhead's mouth. As she came down from her second orgasm, she was panting hard.

Stephanie broke free from Bernadette's grasp and came around and stood before Leonard. She shimmied out of her panties and struck a pose to let Bernadette see her in all of her glory. She sank to her knees and looked towards Bernie, "I think he's earned a little attention of his own, wouldn't you agree Bernadette?"

Without waiting for a reply, she tore open his pants and released his thick, stiff cock.

Bernadette licked her lips, "Mmmm, you are so right Stephanie. My mouth's watering anticipating feeling that thick cock slide down my throat. Believe it or not, I can finally give Penny a little credit. She's the one who taught me the art of deep-throat. My deceased husband thanked Penny every time I did it to him and Raj now does the same, right Leonard?"

He chuckled, "I wouldn't know, I wasn't around when you gave Howard or Raj head, but I do remember that sweet little mouth of yours sliding down my cock and those pretty blue eyes staring up at me as you did."

Stephanie giggled, "Yeah, I can tell, his cock just jumped thinking about it!"

Bernadette sat up and wiggled out of her skirt, not just as naked as Stephanie, she wrapped her tiny fingers around his cock, but they didn't meet, it wasn't that he was that thick, but her fingers were very, very tiny. She tightened her grip and stroked him up and down and with each upward stroke, she tightened her grip and leaned over and captured the tiny pearly drop of pre-cum on the tip of her tongue. She rose up and turned to Stephanie and they kissed, exchanging the cum.

Stephanie licked her lips, "Mmmm, can't wait to share a lot more of that with you, Bernadette." She pushed on Leonard's shoulder, "Lay back and enjoy, our turn to give you a little pleasure." She managed to remove his shoes, socks, pants and boxers. Now as naked at the rest of them, they began their attack on him.

With Bernadette on one side of him and Stephanie on the other, they alternated licking up and down his shaft. When they met at the tip, they exchanged kisses and as she swept more pre-cum from the tip, they swapped it back and forth, leaving a trail of saliva and a string of cum that was sucked in and swallowed.

As Bernadette went back for more, Stephanie dipped her head and feasted on his swollen nuts.

Leonard looked down between her legs and all he could see was the top of Bernadette's blonde head. Her golden curls bounced around, but he could feel her exquisite lips and the warmth of her mouth on him. He knew he was in trouble when he felt Stephanie's tongue darting at his puckered hole and when she sucked at his nuts again and shoved a finger up his ass, he let out a growl and screamed out, "Hold on Bernie, I'm about to cum!"

Bernadette clamped down like a fish trying to swallow a large worm. Her throat was making gurgling sounds as she swallowed as fast as she could. His milky substance dribbled down her chin and before it could drip off, Stephanie was there to capture it and lick whatever Bernadette lost.

Bernadette released his cock and turning to Stephanie, she fed her whatever she didn't swallow and they kissed and coming together, Leonard watched those two sets of milky white tits mash together, those rosy red nipples scraped back and forth against each other's.

Leonard's semi-stiff cock drew hard again as he sat up and watched the two large breasted women lock together and fall to the carpeted floor and began kissing and caressing one another like long lost lovers.

Bernadette managed to roll Stephanie onto her back and she was going to show the redheaded slut everything she learned while Amy, Penny and herself pleasured one another on girls night. She trailed kisses along Stephanie's long shapely inner thighs. Her tongue ran along Stephanie's dripping slit. Stephanie's head rolled from side to side and she arched her back and called out, "Oh fuck yeah, Bernadette, eat me, make me cum it's my turn!"

Bernadette's tongue disappeared inside Stephanie's juicy folds and sank into her quaking body. She was supercharged and as she licked her from asshole to clit, her hands ran up her body and she began tweaking her nipples, just like Stephanie did to her earlier.

Leonard was more than ready to rejoin the two lovely ladies rolling around on the floor. Slipping to his knees, he got behind Bernadette and looked down. He stared at her gorgeous ass and looked for his phone to take a picture, but forgot about it when he saw her wiggle her ass. He reached out and caressed that gorgeous bubble butt of hers. He couldn't hep it, he reared back and planted a stinging slap on it. Bernadette reacted, sucking harder on Stephanie's clit, sending her to the edge again. Leonard caressed her ass and sliding his fingers between her tight cheeks, he came back with his fingers glistening and sticky from her juices. He gripped his cock and swept it up and down the tight crease. He eased forward and watched in awe as that gorgeous tiny body swallowed up his thick, stiff cock. He slid in deeper as he locked eyes with Stephanie's as she too was on the verge of another orgasm.

He nearly forgot how talented Bernadette was. As she continued to eat Stephanie's pussy, she focused on tightening and releasing her cunt muscles around his invading cock. He got into a rhythm and watched Bernadette lick her pussy and he pumped into her at the same pace. He couldn't resist, reaching up, he fisted Bernadette's hair and pulling on it hard, he drew her up on her knees and turning her face toward him, he kissed her hard, licking at the cunt juices that covered her lips, tongue and chin. He released her and she immediately returned to get a third helping of Stephanie's pussy cream.

Stephanie was on the verge of another orgasm and when Bernadette shoved a finger in both of her holes at the same time, she started cumming. It was like a tidal wave washing over her and she began to tremble and shake. Leonard had never seen Stephanie cum for such a long period of time. She couldn't stop quivering.

Stephanie pushed at Bernadette's head, she was just too sensitive and Leonard saw this and once again grabbed hold of her golden locks. He pulled her until she was upright on her knees, he continued to pound away at her and was happy he came earlier or that tight pussy would have milked him long ago. He released her hair and ran his hands down her shoulders and cupping those magnificent mounds of flesh, he squeezed, hefted and tweaked them. That was just what she needed and she screamed out and started cumming all over his invading shaft.

"Come on Leonard, give it to me. Let loose and fill my cunt. I wanna have that spunk of yours mix with mine and I wanna have Stephanie eat it all out of me."

Just hearing the tiny Catholic girl talk so filthy was all he needed and he let out a grunt, "Oh fuck yeah Bernie, here it comes, take it, take it all!"

Sloshing sounds filled the room and the scent of fucking perminated the air. He rammed Bernadette's tight pussy, filling her to overflowing. He tightened his hold on her and she slumped down to the carpeted floor, he followed, pinning her to the floor. He was in heaven, but he was suddenly pushed off of the tiny blonde.

Stephanie rolled Bernie over and after giving her a cunt soaking kiss, she roughly parted Bernie's legs and finally zoned out in the pussy she yearned since she entered the house. She licked up the combined tonic of their joint orgasm and she swallowed a lot. She filled her mouth with another dose of it and slipped up the tiny sweat covered body and fed it all to Bernadette. She swapped it back and forth and the two large titted women clung to one another, grinding their cum coated cunts together.

After what seemed like an eternity to Leonard, the two sexy ladies broke apart and standing, reached for Leonard and the three of them walked hand in hand to the bathroom to shower and wash every square inch of one another.

Bernadette looked to Leonard and giggled, "I never thought you'd ever find someone to compare with Penny, but Stephanie here is without a doubt a very, very suitable substitute!"

COMING: Penny and all of her friends are invited to a party at Brandi Love's house. She even sends a party bus to pick them up. See how Raj, Bert, Bernadette, Amy, Stephanie, Amy and Leonard react to a real orgy at a porn star's home. Penny does something very, very unlike her too. That and much, much more to cum!