Big Bang Theory Season 15 Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy giggled, "Better lock up the cows, she may try and tip them all again, gotta go, thanks for calling."

He called Bernadette and mainly got the same reaction. She was a little more sympathetic towards Penny, her Catholic upbringing, but she wasn't too keen about visiting either. He gave her the same option of staying over and she told him she would talk to Amy and get back to him.

After a week, he still haven't heard from Bernadette or Amy and called Raj and told him. It was news to him and he told him he would get back with him soon.

A week later, on a Monday Raj called, "Hey Leonard, finally convinced the women to reconsider and if your invitation was still open, we'd love to come on up for the weekend."

He was happy, it would take some of the awkwardness away from him and shift to them, "Sounds great Raj, I'll expect you here on Friday. I'll text you the address, I'm swamped here today, but I'll let them all know, gotta go, bye."

It's been over two weeks since Penny has been at Stephanie and Alex's place and she was getting restless. That evening she waited for Stephanie to get back to the apartment, "Listen, I was wondering if I was in good enough shape to take a little drive. I was gonna go visit Tracey tomorrow, I'm trying to patch things up with her too. I promise, no sex of any kind, what do you say?"

She nodded, "Okay, but if possible., I'd like you to spend the night there. Even though it isn't a long way away, the round trip may be just a little much."

She nodded, "That sounds like a great idea. I'll call her first and see if I can spend the night. I'd hate to go and have to come back the same day and piss off my doctor and her orders." She giggled, and Stephanie hugged her.

Stephanie found Penny growing on her and knew if there wasn't that troubled past, she thought they could be friends.

Penny got in touch with Tracey and found out it would be okay, she wasn't extremely happy, but seeing doctor's orders, she agreed.

The following morning, Penny left for Tracey's home and immediately Stephanie called Leonard, "Penny has gone for a day up north to visit Tracey, Brandi, or whomever you wanna call her. How about spending the night here with your two favorite ladies?"

He laughed, "Oh, I can't they aren't getting here till Friday afternoon and they are staying here anyways!"

She growled at him, "For that Leonard, you better get your ass over here right after work today. We're making you a special dinner, you're gonna need all the nourishment you can get, we are gonna fuck you ragged!"

He scoffed, "Promises, promises, I'll be there, you two better be ready." He hung up and worked hard to make sure he would get out of there on time today.

Three-thirty rolled around and he was out of there in a flash. He was there ringing their doorbell and both of them greeted him at the door in some very, very sexy clothes. The aroma coming out of the kitchen was nearly as good as they looked. They dragged him into the apartment and were on him like white on rice.

They had a nice relaxing dinner of surf and turf and the two women cleared the table and Alex stood over him, "We were in such a hurry, we forgot dessert, would we be a suitable substitute?"

Before she could escape, he pulled her to his lap and the race was on. He ravished her neck as his hands ran up and down her shapely thighs and slipped easily beneath the full skirt she was wearing.

He pulled away and Alex slipped off his lap. Leonard reached out and grabbed his wine glass and took a slow sip. Alex leaned in and kissed him long and hard. She rose up and turned and kissed Stephanie, "Mmmm, I've missed this." She turned back to Leonard and began undressing him, right there at the dining room table. She pulled his pants and boxers off and straddled his lap and she ground her tiny body to his straining cock. She slid off the chair and knelt before him. She looked up at him with those dark blue eyes and whispered out, "I just love his cock, don't you Stephanie?"

Stephanie watched as Alex began sucking on his cock, slow at first, making wet, sloppy sounds as she bobbed up and down, choking as it entered and exited her throat over and over again.

Leonard was loving what Alex was doing. He ran his fingers through her hair and gazed down, watching with a look of amazement as she took more and more of his shaft into her mouth.

Alex stroked him and somehow managed to take the remainder of his cock into her throat. Her nose was pressed against his heaving belly.

Stephanie was getting turned on like never before seeing her bed mate, swallow Leonard's entire cock. She squirmed feeling her pussy dripping with excitement. Stephanie watched as Alex took Leonard by the hand and standing pulled him behind her to the bedroom.

Once there, Stephanie followed and watched as Alex stripped her clothes off and flopped down on the bed on her back. She arched her back and slid her panties off, naked, she looked up at Leonard and whispered, "Fuck me, Leonard! Shove that fat cock in me, I've missed it so much!"

Stephanie watched as Leonard grabbed Alex firmly by the arm, turning her onto her belly. He slid his cock easily into her wet and willing cunt from behind. She couldn't stay upright and fell flat to the freshly laundered sheets.

She rolled her head to one side, her long auburn hair covering half her face, she gasped out, "Oh fuck, that feels incredible!." Her head was turned back as Leonard took her hair and pulled at it and tugged at it each and every time he withdrew and pushed back into her.

His pumping began rough and powerful as he sped up, slamming into her with quick, urgent thrusts.

Alex managed to break free from his grasp and turned and looked towards Stephanie and before she could say a word, Leonard rolled her back onto her back and began feasting on her ripe berry, red nipples. He sucked on one and then the other and before she could react, he slipped back into her to the hilt and she arched her butt off the mattress, meeting him halfway.

Outside, Penny saw Leonard's car and paused before getting out of the car. She was exhausted and even though she was invited to stay the night, with all of the partying going on, she was tempted to stay and she knew she would suck and fuck someone or everyone and would ruin her recovery. She slowly entered the apartment and as she closed the door, she heard Alex scream out, "Oh fuck me Leonard! Shove that gorgeous fat cock deep into my horny slimy cunt."

Penny tip-toed down the hall and had to stifle a grunt as she watched Leonard pumping his fat cock in and out of Alex's widespread legs. Her knees nearly gave way when she heard Alex scream out, "I'm coming, oh fuck me Leonard, I'm cumming. I need you to fill me up, come in me you sexy stud! Come on, fuck me, come in me, come in me, I need you to cum in me!"

Penny peaked around the corner as Stephanie stripped off her clothes and Penny once again had to stifle a moan. Seeing the gorgeous redhead naked. Her large milky white tits capped by those large pink areoules and dark red nipples. She licked her lips and looked on.

Leonard let out a ear-piercing grunt and began pumping his heavy load into the tiny body beneath him. He plastered his mouth to Alex's as he continued to drive his cum coated cock in and out of her. It was soon covered in a mixture of his cum and her milky juices. He slowed and pressed his firm body to hers.

Penny noticed how his muscles rippled and knew she fucked up, that could be her, but she had to go and fuck things up.

Leonard slowly rolled off of Alex and propped up his head and watched as Stephanie climbed up onto the bed and immediately was down between Alex's bright red cuntlips, coated in their climaxes. She inhaled the musky scent and staring down at the glossy cream created by their vigorous coupling, she licked up and down, drawing a large gob on her tongue and swallowed it down. She slipped a finger inside of Alex's trembling body, stroking her, and then she ran her tongue around the swollen, blood red clit.

Alex rolled her head from side to side., "Ooh, yeah Stephie, just like that. I love the way Leonard fucks me, and his tongue is to die for, buy you are a close second, make me cum again!"

Stephanie doubled her efforts as she licked and sucked at Alex's slimy cunt. She was whimpering and groaning, but was cutoff when Leonard crawled up to the head of the bed and fed Alex his cum coated cock.

Alex willingly sucked his cock clean and before long, she was thrashing around on the bed as Stephanie gave her what she wanted, another orgasm and as she slowly came down from it, Leonard slipped in behind Stephanie and began pumping his once again stiff cock into her tight pussy.

Alex was watching her two favorite people fucking and she managed to spin around and soon her face was below Stephanie's pussy. She watched in awe as it swallowed up Leonard's cock over and over again. She grabbed hold of her hips and pulled her down to her mouth and she licked at her stiff clit.

Stephanie was on the verge of an orgasm. She thrashed around, whipping her head from side to side and she froze as she saw Penny watching out of the corner of her eye. She broke out into a huge smile and resumed taking what Alex and Leonard would give her. It sent her over the top a lot sooner then she wanted, but knowing Penny was watching her ex fuck and suck the two of them was just too much for her to take. She dropped her head down to Alex's cunt once again and as she sucked at her clit, she stiffened and screamed out, "I'm cumming, fill me up with that gorgeous semen of yours Leonard, breed me, give me all you got."

Penny trembled hearing this and she tip-toed into her room where she locked the door, tore off her clothes and fingered herself to a long awaited orgasm. She came silently as she heard Leonard scream out he was cumming.

The three of them clung to one another and after a lot of kissing, caressing and sweet talk, they drifted off to sleep. Stephanie was well satisfied, cumming twice and knowing Penny watched her ex performing to the level of any of her porn stars.

Leonard spent all day Friday at home, cleaning and making sure all of the bedrooms had fresh sheets and were aired out. He stocked the fridge with beer and a large selection of wine for Amy and Bernadette. Around 5 PM there was a rumbling on the front porch and throwing open the door, Amy was there to throw her arms around Leonard and she gave him a big kiss and hugged him a little longer then needed.

The rest of the crew came in and Bernadette was the last to enter. She gave Leonard a slight peck on the cheek, "I'm still pissed at you for missing my wedding."

Raj cleared his throat, "Don't you mean our wedding?"

She gave him a glaring stare, "Yeah, whatever."

They settled in their room and met back in the living room where Leonard being the perfect host gave them all beverages and Amy started, "Leonard, I wanna tell you how sorry we are. After hearing what Penny did to you and your lady friends, we asked Penny to leave. I'm still not comfortable about coming here, but I was outvoted and I'll try and put her typical crap behind me. I swear, this is the last time, if she burns any of us again, I'm done, no matter how many outvote me!"

Leonard gave her a tiny smile, "Thank you Amy. That means a lot. Well I think it's time to get going. I'll give you the address, but I still can't get past what she did, so I'm staying here."

They got up to leave and Bernadette didn't budge, "You know guys, I'm not comfortable about going either. Maybe after you return and tell me how things went. I might go to see her tomorrow. I'll stay here and keep Leonard company."

Raj stood and stared at his new bride. He knew something fishy was gonna happen, but he wasn't about to start something in front of the rest of them. He knew how vocal and mean Bernadette could get and he wasn't in a mood to get into it with her just then."

They headed out and were greeted by Stephanie and Alex. Penny was still in her room and came out when she heard them arrive. She gave them all a hug and looked around, "Didn't Bernie come with you guys?"

Amy tried to cover for her, "She wasn't feeling up to par and said she would see you tomorrow."

Raj rolled his eye and Stephanie saw this. After everyone was seated and drinks were given out, Stephanie stood up, "You all know I'm a doctor and I think I'll head over to Leonard's place to see if I can do anything to help Bernadette."

Raj broke out in a big grin, "I think that is an excellent idea, I'm sure she will appreciate that."

Amy was about to speak up, but Bert shook his head for her keep quiet. She sat back and made small talk and after Stephanie left, Penny spoke up and once again, she begged for forgiveness and they did. They spoke extensively about her miscarriage and gave her words of encouragement.

Back at Leonard's townhouse, Leonard and Bernadette were sitting on opposite sides of living room. They were talking about everything under the sun, except for the elephant in the room, their relationship.

All of a sudden the front door opened and Stephanie was happy to see they were not in the bedroom fucking. She felt bad about mistrusting Leonard seeing them not even sitting close together. She came in and looked to Bernadette, "So the other guys said you were not feeling well. I thought I come over and see if I could assist you."

Bernadette put her wine glass on the coffee table and stood up, "Oh, well I think the wine settled my stomach. I think it was just nerves about confronting Penny. As soon as I decided to beg-off, my stomach settled down, but I appreciate you coming here. Why don't I get a glass of wine?"

Bernadette gave Stephanie a large glass of wine and was going to go back to her seat across from Leonard, but Stephanie directed her to sit beside Leonard.

"You know Bernadette, I found out that a real good foot massage can relieve stress throughout the body and I can see you are still a little tense. I'm not sure if you are aware of it, but Leonard gives the world's best foot massage. Just kick off your sandals and prop them up in his lap and let him do his magic."

Bernadette looked to Leonard and saw him just nod. Kicking off her sandals, she spun on the sofa and threw her legs up. Her long full skirt fell away, exposing her lush thighs. She leaned back and let out a tiny moan when she felt his warm hands begin to massage her tiny feet. She could feel Leonard's stiffening cock beneath her idle foot.

Stephanie was sitting across from them and she was shifting constantly as she watched the love of her life caressing the tiny blonde's tiny feet. She finished off her drink and went to grab the wine bottle. Bringing it back into the living room, she refilled Bernie's drink and her own too.

Bernadette took a big gulp of her wine and place the glass on the coffee table. She looked down at Leonard's hands, still caressing and massaging her feet, "You know Leonard, I think they are reasonably relaxed, I wouldn't mind of you gave my legs that same treatment. I may have short legs, but I was cramped up in that backseat all the way up here."

Leonard's hands slowly made their way along Bernadette's calves to her knees. He didn't go any higher, he looked to Stephanie and she was just sipping her wine. She looked to Leonard and shook her head, "I know you wanna go higher, but I can't help noticing you keep checking out her breasts. I know I wanna see them, my mouth is watering just thinking about sucking on those gorgeous tits."

Bernadette let out a gasp and at the same time she felt Leonard's cock leap under her squirming legs.

Leonard looked to Stephanie and back to Bernadette, "No, that's okay, I'm happy just caressing, I mean massaging Bernie's legs."

Stephanie scoffed, "Oh come on Leonard, no need to be embarrassed, I'm just as eager to see them as you are. I can see the growing lump in your lap."

Bernie giggled and was blushing, "Yeah, dream on Stephanie, there is no way I'm gonna show you two my breasts, even though Leonard has seen them before. I'd feel very self-conscious being topless with the two of you fully dressed."

Stephanie was wearing a bright blue wrap-around dress with a wild pattern on it. It showed her huge cleavage. She put her wine glass down and standing up, tugged at the rope-tie holding her wrap-around secure. It parted and shaking her shoulders, the dress floated to the floor, exposing most of her tall, slender body. Her large milky white tits overflowed in her black bra, with the flick of her fingers, her bra slackened and tugging at it, she pulled it off and she heard Bernadette draw in a deep breath and let out a tiny groan.

Stephanie looked to Leonard, "Okay stud, take your shirt off, that way Bernadette won't have an excuse to keep hers on."

With one quick motion, he pulled the golf shirt from his body and tossed it over to Stephanie. He looked at Stephanie who stood there in just a tiny pair of black, lace panties and a pair of four inch high heels.

Stephanie sat down and crossed her long shapely legs and looked to Bernie, "Okay honey, your turn."

Bernie licked her lips and slowly unbuttoned her starched white blouse and tugging it from her skirt, she shrugged her shoulders and both Stephanie and Leonard watched those gorgeous MILF tits sway in her demi-bra. Her rosy aeroules were poking over the top. She reached back and flicked her fingertips and the bra flopped to her lap. She smiled meekly as she heard Stephanie let out a groan.

"Oh my God, Leonard, look at those gorgeous titties. How can you not look at those beauties?"

Leonard looked away from Stephanie's very familiar tits and looked to Bernie's. He remembered how sensitive they were and how he loved sucking on those beautiful tits. His mouth watered as he watched those rosy nips begin to stiffen without any urging. He knew if he caressed them, she would melt beneath his touch.

Stephanie sat back and began lightly caressing her large, enhanced tits. She twisted and tugged at her nipples. She never took her eyes from Bernie and biting her lower lip, she whispered out, "Why don't you join me, play with those magnificent breasts of yours? Let's see how hot we can get him."

Bernadette did as she was instructed and she released a tiny groan as she began tugging at her stiff nipples. She slid her legs further up Leonard's lap and her parted thighs scraped repeatedly against his large lump in his pants.

Both Leonard and Bernadette looked to Stephanie when they heard her let out a loud groan. She had her legs draped over the arms of the chair she was sitting in. Her one hand was still tweaking her nipples as her other hand was stuffed in her panties, roughly rubbing her clit.

Bernadette let out a gasp as she watched the gorgeous redhead play with herself before the two of them. She loved how her long red hair spread out over her shoulders and covered her large milky white tits.

Stephanie opened her eyes. Her mouth was gaping open as she watched Bernie's legs rub up and down the large lump in his pants. "So tell me Bernadette, are you liking that stiff piece of meat throbbing under your legs?"

Bernadette looked from Stephanie and back to the large lump under her squirming legs, "Aw, I rather not say, but it is very tantalizing." She released a giggle, but didn't stop rubbing her legs even more. Her skirt had now fallen away and her panties were showing and unknown to her, there was a large wet spot at the gusset of them.

Stephanie chuckled, "I hope I'm not speaking out of my ass, but I remember you telling me Leonard a few months ago, while we were fucking how you loved my tits. I asked you how they compared to Bernadette's and you told me that mine were incredible, but that Bernie's were magnificent and were a joy to suck and watch her cum just from sucking them."