Big Bang Theory Season 15 Ep. 02

Story Info
Leonard attends porn party with old and new friends.
13.2k words
4.21
7.6k
8
4

Part 142 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers

Leonard wasn't too keen on going to Tracey Livermore's house for a party, especially driving up there in a party bus supplied by Tracey herself. He did go and made sure to sit as far away from Penny as possible.

She noticed this, but didn't try and press the issue. She was dressed in a halter top and a wrap-around denim skirt. It was easy to see she wasn't wearing a bra or panties. One of Tracey's requests is that all men and women not wear underwear and they all relented and didn't wear any.

Beside Penny was her new found friend Alex Jensen. She too wasn't wearing underwear and was wearing a cute sundress with a short frilly skirt and a very plunging neckline showcasing her small, but very firm tits.

On the other side of Penny was Bernadette, seeing she needed to clear the air with her, seeing she wasn't over there yesterday. She, just like Alex was wearing a sundress., but hers was red and the skirt was full and the top cradled her large breasts. It was easy to see she wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples and aeroules were poking against the soft material.

All of the men, Bert, Raj and Leonard were in shorts and polo shirts. Amy and Stephanie were sitting near Leonard, away from Penny. Stephanie knew Bernadette wanted to talk to Penny, but she neglected to inform Alex of this. She was wearing a silky green wrap-around dress and her heavy tits were poking against the soft, silky material, just like Bernadette's.

Amy was a little different, wanting to show Penny how sexy she was now and wanting to have a lot of fun at the porn star's party. She was wearing a extremely tight pair of Daisy Dukes, half of her tight ass cheeks were showing out the bottom and her camel-toe was easy to make out. On top, she was wearing short, silky white camisole, showing her flat, toned belly and stiff nipples and the mounds were billowing over the top. Her long dark brown hair was curled and waved and flowed down atop her breasts and halfway down her back. If she didn't look like a younger version of Marie Osmond today, she never did.

Before long they arrived at the gate to Brandi's house. The guard checked the list and the gate opened and they were soon at the front door where Brandi Love and Randy Spears were out to greet them.

Bernadette and Amy were drooling over Randy, but he was just the appetizer compared to the other male porn stars who were in the mansion.

Raj and Bert already knew Brandi from the time she was at Amy's for Bernadette's wedding, but today; just like Amy, she was wearing an even tinier pair of jean shorts and a clinging white cotton pullover, showing her huge nippled tits.

She welcomed them all in and as Penny exited the bus, she hugged Penny, "I'm glad you could make it, I know you are still restricted and just to let you know I informed the other guests about your condition. Don't worry, I didn't let out to what it was, just that you had some female issues and couldn't do any real penetration of any kind. A couple guys and girls asked about oral and I shrugged and told them to check with you."

They all mingled around and all of Penny's guests were walking around with their jaws on the floor. The guys had hard-ons and the ladies were all getting wet and their mouths were dry staring at all the male porn stars they only seen before on their TV's and computer screens.

One by one they began to break off and wandered around, sipping beer, wine and some even had hard liquor.

Bert drifted off onto the patio and stared at the huge pool and surrounding out-buildings and standing at one end of the pool spoke out loud, talking to no one in particular. "This is so unfair, I went to college and graduate school for seven years and scrape by and she is in porn, fucking and sucking and lives in a mansion."

He heard a chuckle and looking down he was staring a a luscious black female donning nothing but a tiny pair of bikini panties. Her huge back tits were the focal point on her and her extremely long black hair was pulled off her face and hung down her back in a tight ponytail. She looked up at him, "It isn't as easy as you thing! Hi, I'm..."

Bert cut her off, "Oh I know who you are, I love your work, you're Osa Lovely and your name doesn't do you justice."

She giggled, "Oh, and what should it be, if you don't mind me asking?"

He took a seat beside and and couldn't stop looking at her gorgeous face and lush body. He licked his parched lips, "If anything it should be Osa Gorgeous, or Osa Beautiful." He put out his hand to shake hers, "I'm Bertram Kibbler, my friends call me Bert."

She sat up and wrapping her hand around his neck, pulled him to her and she planted a soft kiss on his lips, "We don't shake hands here, too impersonal." She sat back and reached out to the table beside them and picked up a bottle of suntan oil. She handed it to him and turned over onto her belly, "Would you be a dear and do my back. The last thing someone in my profession needs is a sunburned body."

He took the bottle and his hands were shaking, but he managed to open the bottle and pour it all over her firm black back and down to the tiny strip of material around her waist. When his hands were on her heated flesh, he couldn't believe how firm it was and how smooth she felt.

Osa let out a soothing moan as she felt his large soft hands on her flesh. She flipped her head from side to side. She looked back, "You know you can go lower and if those panties are in the way, I wouldn't oppose to having you remove them."

Bert was lowering them before she finished telling him. He dropped them to the ground and picking up the bottle, he dribbled the oil from her lower calves all the way up to her ass cheeks. He began on her feet and applied a lot of pressure and as he moved higher, her moans grew louder and her leg parted more.

He stared at her coal black cuntlips and as he parted them, he drew in a deep breath of air. He saw the bright pink of her of her inner lips. He slowly slipped a finger in and she pushed back, wanting more.

Osa turned over and reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down to her slicked up body.

Bert went willingly and as he flattened his body against her lush black body, he allowed Osa to pull his polo shirt up and over his head.

She began planting hot, wet kisses along his neck, shoulders and pulling him higher, she flicked her tongue out along his stiffened nipples. She tugged at his shorts and was happy to see he did as instructed, no underpants. Her eyes grew large as she wrapped her large black fingers around his shaft, "Oh fuck, what are you doing being a geologist? With a cock this size and your firm body, you could easily rival any of the male porn stars in the industry."

Bert felt his cock stiffen from what she was doing and what she said. He slipped down her black curves and planted a hot, wet kiss on her lips and he tongue fucked her mouth and she accepted his tongue and sucked at it hard. His hands were active as he kissed her, he mauled her huge black tits, running his thumbs around and around her huge black aeroules and felt the thick black nipples pert up as he tugged at them. One hand released a tit and ran down her sleek body and running his fingers up and down the crease of her wet pussy, his fingers were instantly wet and as he sank into her, he felt the incredible heat.

Osa released his head and she didn't have to, but she guided his head downward and after sucking like a newborn babe on her large tits, he moved down between her thick thighs. Bert was poised over that musky smelling pussy. It inflamed his senses and he used both hands on her. Parting her dark lips with his shaking hands, he stared at the bright pink of her inner lips. His mouth was watering just seeing that bubbling hole oozing her slick, creamy juices. He was drawn to it and his tongue ran up and down that pretty pussy and he licked from perineum down to her puckered hole, stabbing at the tight hole. He moved back up and stiffening his tongue he darted at the juicy hole. He could feel the heat and the slimy juices flowing out and he sucked up as much as he could and went back again and again for more.

Osa thrashed around on the lounger and she was surprised it didn't collapse from their vigorous movements. Her legs clamped down on his head, keeping him from retreating, but he had no intention of leaving. He ran his tongue higher and flicking his tongue from side to side, he uncovered her hooded clit. He drew it between his lips just as he slipped two fingers deep into her pussy.

Bert slipped a finger out of her pussy and pushed at her puckered hole and it slipped it easily. He doubled his efforts as he finger fucked both holes and flicked his tongue from side to side, up and down on her stiff clit.

Osa arched her body off the lounger and screamed out, thrashing around as she climaxed, bathing him with even more of her creamy juices. She was super sensitive now and releasing his naked body from her grip, she pushed at his head.

Bert knew what she was doing and giving her one last lick, he knelt up and smiled down at her slick body.

Osa extended her arms, "Get down here and fuck me. I know you have the right equipment, now I need to see if you know how to use it properly." She was still quivering from the intense orgasm he inflicted on her pussy. She wrapped her dark fingers around his thick shaft and swiping it up and down the length of her slick channel, she planted it at the entrance and whispered, "Okay Bert, show me what you can do with it."

He leaned down and just as he thrust his hips downward, he sucked hard on one large nipple. He drew the tip into his mouth as he shoved his cock into her.

Osa arched her hips, trying to take more into her body. She fell back as he sank deeper and deeper into her tight channel. She pulled him mouth from her tit and drew him to her mouth. She wrapped her arms and legs around his sweat covered body and sucked on his tongue as their kiss grew hotter and more urgent. Ripping her mouth from his, she buried her face in the crook of his neck, "Oh my God Bert, you gotta become a porn star, you're a natural." She was gasping for air, "I need to get on top. I wanna ride you and have you fill my with your load."

Not wanting to stop, but at the same time wanting to give her what she wanted, he slowed and kneeling, he pulled back and looked down seeing his creamy white cock slip from her coal black lips that were clinging to his shaft. He moved aside and allowed her to climb up. He slipped to the lounger and grabbed her lush curves and helped her.

Osa reached up and released her long hair. It flowed down around her gorgeous black body and it flowed down, nearly to her waist. She threw it over her back and swinging a shaking leg over his outstretched body, she settled down. She reached back and gripping his cock, she lodged it at the entrance to her slimy hole. She slowly lowered her body and let out a growl, "Oh fuck me, you are incredible!"

A small group came around to watch and Bert felt like he was now performing for his audience, but as he felt her overheated pussy envelope his cock, he only wanted to fuck and that is what they did. He was amazed he hadn't cum yet, but after how he made her cum twice, he wanted one more, this time from his cock as she rode him.

Osa was thrashing around and as the lounger scraped against the pool area cement, she hoped it would hold their weight. She ground her body hard against the root of his cock. She loved how it continually scraped against her clit. She slumped against him, giving him the gap he needed.

Bert began driving his hips upward, driving his huge cock in and out of her lush body. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to him. He sucked on one tit and them the other. He nipped at the black pencil eraser sized nipples. He gripped her hair and pulling at it, he crushed his lips to hers as he continued to plow in and out of her.

She whipped her head away from him. She rolled her head around and screamed out, "OH FUCK, FUCK ME!" She slumped against him and growled out, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" Her entire body was trembling and shaking as she gushed out and creamed all over his cock.

Bert felt her bathing his cock with her hot, slimy juices. He felt her cunt muscles clutching and releasing his cock, milking him. He pumped in and out at a furious pace and tightening his grip on her and began shooting jet and jet of his hot cum deep into her overheated sucking cunt.

For the next few moments they clung to one another and suddenly there was a round of applause from the audience. A lot of whoops and hollering erupted and as Osa climbed off of Bert, she turned and drew him off the lounge chair and tugging him, she ran to the pool and jumping in, taking him with her.

Another round of applause erupted and a few of the onlookers watched them frolicking in the pool. One of the men waited and eventually when Bert climbed out of the pool and came over to Bert. He handed him a card, "If you ever wanted to switch professions, give me a call, I'd gladly hire you."

Brandi was one of the people watching what was going on, she had attached herself to Alex Jensen and was very interested in feasting on her before the day was over. She looked to Alex, "I wanna take you into the house. I have set up a very, very sexy Hors d'Oeuvres tray. I believe once you see it, you're gonna wanna pick up a couple appetizers from that tray."

Alex chuckled, "Okay, I'm not sure what you are talking about, but please, Brandi, lead the way."

Brandi wrapped her arm around her and gripped her tiny hip, "Please, call me Tracey, Brandi is my, professional name and I'd like you to think of me as a friend and my friends call me Tracey."

Alex blushed a little and giggled, "I'd be happy to call you Tracey and think of you as a friend." She was bubbling with excitement as she walked with Tracey to the kitchen and when they stepped into the air conditioned house, she felt her nipples pert up, but seeing what Tracey was talking about, she felt her pussy moisten and a lump settled in her throat.

Before them, lying flat on her back was a naked India Summer. She was breathing heavily as both men and women were sampling assorted appetizers from her body. Her breasts were topped with caviar, her concaved belly had a couple bowls in it. One was full of warm milk chocolate, one had cool cream in it. Beside her was tray of fresh fruit. There were slices of cheese on her thighs and even fresh shrimp was clinging to her body.

Alex was nearly drooling staring at the dark haired beauty before her. She had flashes of videos where India was locked together with other women, some just like herself. She remembered seeing her as a blonde and as a brunette. She liked her as a blonde, but now, seeing her as a brunette, she loved what she saw.

Tracey came up alongside Alex and leaning in, whispered to her, "Wouldn't you just love to sample that pretty little pussy of hers. I've had the pleasure of being on both ends of India, having her lick me and I licked her too."

Alex licked her lips and belly whispered out, "Oh I would be ecstatic to taste her I'm getting so fucking wet just being in the same room with this gorgeous woman."

Tracey left her side and moved over alongside India. She picked up a strawberry and dipped it into the milk chocolate and then into the cream. Pulling it out, she turned it upright and allowed the entire strawberry to be coated. She took a couple steps to the south and leaning over India, she ran it up nad down India's juicy slit and finding her cunt hole, she shoved and it slipped it. She licked her fingers and looked over to Alex, "She's all yours Alex, eat to your heart's content!"

Alex let out a tiny gasp and looked to Tracey and then India. She licked her lips and leaned forward, her hair floated over the pubic area of India and parting her lips, she licked her lips and lowering her head, her tongue darted out and licked the cream and chocolate that coated her slimy cuntlips. She flicked out her tongue and swept it clean, drawing the cream, chocolate and India's cream onto her tongue and swallowed it down. She returned to the shivering body beneath her, she locked her lips over the bottom of the strawberry and sucked hard. It popped out of India's pussy and holding it between her lips, she licked at it and slowly began shoving it back in and pulling it back out again. She did this several times and it soon became soft. She sucked it into her mouth and after chewing it, she swallowed it. She was just about to pull away, but Tracey picked up the bowl of milk chocolate and drizzled it from India's hooded clit and let it run down her fleshy cuntlips to the counter beneath her. Her tight ass cheeks were covered in the dark chocolate. She looked to Alex, "Looks like you have a lot more to tidy up, huh?"

Alex looked to Tracey, her dark blue eyes turned lusty as she knew what her job was, brink India to a crashing orgasm and she wasn't about to disappoint. She returned to the sweet smelling pussy quivering before her. Her tongue darted out and flicked back and forth and uncovering her clit, she drew it, along with the chocolate into her mouth.

India was quaking beneath Alex's talented tongue. She wanted to move and pull Alex's head tighter to her pussy, but her arms were covered in appetizers. She just arched her back and one of the bowls rolled off of her belly. Tracey caught it before it crashed to the floor. She reached down and held India's hips still as possible.

Alex licked harder, and now shoved a finger into India's pussy and she was rewarded with a gush of cream.

Tracey released India's hips as she calmed down from the climax that was slowly settling down on her body. She looked to Randy Spears who was standing behind Alex and she nodded.

Randy slipped out of his shorts and gripping his stiff cock, he stroked it a couple times and scooting up closer to Alex, he flipped the tiny skirt hiding her tiny, tight ass and sweeping his cock up and down the glistening slit before him, he wrapped his arm around her waist and shoved forward.

Alex threw her head back and groaned out, "Oh you fucking bitch, you had this planned all along, didn't you?" She glared at Tracey.

Tracey giggled and stuck out her tongue at her, "Yeah, I did, do you want him to stop?"

Alex chuckled, "You do and I'll really be pissed." She looked back at Randy, "Oh fuck, it had to be you huh? I dreamed about you fucking me before. Do me a favor and unzip this dress and slip it off of me. I'd hate to get it all covered in chocolate and cunt juice." She resumed licking and sucking India as she felt her dress being slipped from her body.

Randy cupped her B cup tits and was amazed how firm and high they stood. He shoved forward and his belly was pressed against her tight ass. He picked up the pace and as he drove deep into her, he shoved her face harder against India's pussy. He reached up and gathered her long auburn hair in his fist and pulled her back to him as he slammed into her harder and deeper.

This went on for well over a quarter of an hour. Alex came twice and was gasping for air as India came all over her face a couple times too.

Randy's legs were getting tired from leaning down to fuck the petite redhead. He wrapped his arms around her waist and with a mighty tug, he pulled her away from India. He took a step back and still buried in her, he flopped down on one of the kitchen chairs behind him. He gripped her hips and began raising and lowering her tiny body on his cock.

Alex giggled and slowed just enough to spin around on his lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck and began bouncing up and down. She fed him her tits and after they were completely covered in his saliva, she planted her arms around his neck and gave him a big wet kiss.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers