Big Bang Theory Season 15 Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie ran her lips up and down Sean's black club and fisting the root, she enveloped his cock with her warm lips and drew him into her mouth. She began bobbing up and down deeper and faster.

Sean had his hands clutching at Stephanie's long red hair and he dropped back down on the bed and reveled In the feeling of both women sucking at his genitals.

Stephanie was ready for him to fuck her and when she pulled away from his grasp. She rose up on her knees and swinging her legs over Sean's legs, she reached back and didn't have to touch his cock.

Cory was gripping his cock and swiping it up and down the fleshy lips of Stephanie's pussy. She scraped it along Stephie's clit a couple of times and lodging it at the entrance to her pussy, she watched as Sean's cock slowly sank into Stephanie's body. She licked at his balls as his cock sank into Stephanie's body. When Stephanie rose up; his cock was covered in her milky cum. Cory licked the cream from Sean's cock before it slipped back into Stephanie's cunt.

Sean was in heaven, he loved fucking redheads. He loved their milky white skin and the blush of her rosy nipples and her large swaying tits.

He reached up and drew Stephanie down to his body. He planted a hot, wet kiss on her lips. They swapped tongues and he groaned into her mouth as she worked her hips up and down harder and faster. He tore his mouth from hers and buried his face in the crook of her neck as he cupped her tits and began mauling them.

Stephanie was loving what was happening. She was riding one of the biggest black porn stars and at the same time, another famous female porn stars was licking her ass and playing with her clit.

Cory wanted in and coming around to the head of the bed, she looked down at Sean feasting on Stephanie's tits. She slid closer and catching his attention, she swung her leg over his head and lowered her juicy cunt to his face. She shivered when she felt his tongue penetrate her pussy. She was riding his head reverse cowgirl and she drew Stephanie upward and their lips met.

Stephanie wrapped her arms around Cory, her large tits squashed against Cory's equally firm tits. They kissed like two long lost lovers as they rode Sean's cock and mouth.

Sean was licking away at Cory pussy and he drank down all she expelled and went back again and again for more. He was close to cumming as the luscious redhead bounced up and down on his cock and he knew he wasn't gonna last much longer.

Stephanie's head tossed about as she felt her climax rushing up. Her long red hair flew all about as she kissed Cory with a lot more passion. She picked up the pace, slamming up and down on Sean's huge black cock faster and faster. She felt him swell up and knew he was about to cum. She flew over the top when Cory reached down and began playing once again with her clit and she tightened her pussy, just as Sean let loose and began pumping his potent hot, black seed into her pussy.

Cory felt Sean's cock throbbing as she played with Stephanie's clit and she came all over Sean's face. She rolled off of Sean, giving him the ability to breath again.

Stephanie was still cumming as she felt the last of Sean's cum being pumped into her receptive pussy. She slid off to the side and into Cory's arms.

Cory slipped down and spreading Stephanie's legs, she began licking and sucking at her blood red pussy. She dipped her tongue in and began lapping up all the cum Sean deposited in her. She let out a grunt as Sean came up behind her and stuffed his stiff hard cock into her from behind.

Stephanie fisted Cory's blonde hair and pulled her tighter to her pussy as she licked at her oozing pussy and before long, all three of them were cumming once again.

Afterwards Stephanie gathered up her dress and slipping into it, she hurried downstairs to find Leonard and try and repair their fragile relationship.

Down by the pool, the naked foursome of Bert, Raj, Adriana Chechik and Sarah Vandella were soaking in the hot tub. There was a tension. The four of them all knew what was about to happen, but neither of the non-porn star men were confident enough to make the first move.

Adriana's mouth was watering. She had sucked so many cock today, but still hasn't had the fruits of her labor. She was thirsty for some male sperm. She wasn't opposed to some female juices. Being in the hot tub with Sarah, the gorgeous blonde who was also talented with sucking cock, she rose up from the steamy water and moved over to Bert. She reached out for him, "I'm so disappointed that I won the deep throat before I got a chance to show you my talent. I'm gonna show you now how good I am at my craft." She urged him to sit on the edge of the tub and she knelt in the bucket seat and began doing what she does best, sucking cock.

Bert closed his eyes as she began by teasing him, licking up and down the underside of his thickening cock. Keeping his eyes closed; he savored how she expertly brought him from flaccid to rock hard in a matter of seconds.

Adriana was amazed not by his sure thickness, but also his incredible length. She knew she would not have taken him down to the root and was now happy she won before the contest came to him.

On the other side of the tub. Sarah had moved over to Raj and crawled up in his lap and she released a giggled, "I just love watching Adriana sucking cock, it gets me so hot and wet. I have to have you in me now, Raj."

He turned her away from him so she could continue to watch Adriana as she fit his thick cock in her juicy, tight pussy. She was shocked and very happy to be matched with Raj. Comparing her lily white body and long blonde hair to Raj's inky black hair and dark skin, she loved how his thickness spread her wide. She went over the top when she felt Raj begin to move. She shivered when she felt his fingers tickling her clit and she creamed all over his cock.

Raj felt her explode around his cock. He felt the slime coating his cock and he was able to slide in and out of her easier and he loved being in the water and was able to last a lot longer.

Bert was already on the verge of cumming. He knew he was the recipient of the world's greatest cock-sucker and he kept on closing his eyes to stave off his orgasm. He opened his eyes and when he saw her hair, dripping wet from the hot water, he was unable to hold off and pulling his cock from her mouth, he sent huge, stinging blasts of hot cum all over her face.

Adriana turned slightly and managed to catch a couple blasts in her mouth. She swallowed it down and savored the taste she was hoping for.

Across the tub, Sarah bounced up and down on Raj harder and faster. She created huge waves of water splashing all over her body and Adriana's. Sarah felt Raj's dark hands close around her tits floating on the surface of the water, she screamed out and came again.

Raj was so turned on, making a porn star cum twice, he lost it and began pumping his hot cum deep in her pussy. He released her tits and drove his cock upward, grinding his cock against her and aftershocks wracked her body and she slipped from his cock and sank into the water. She ducked under the water and cumming up, she was before Adriana. She was dripping wet and she drew Adriana into her grasp and kissing her, she licked the remaining cum Bert deposited on her face and she licked it up and tasting him, she fed it back to Adriana. She pulled back and giggled, "You worked for it and I figured you deserved the slimy cum you deserved.

Adriana kissed her and they swapped it back and forth until it was all gone. She guided Sarah to the edge of the tub and urged her up, Adriana parting Sarah's legs She began licking whatever she could and she was happy to delve deep in Sarah's tight hole. She licked most of the cum Raj deposited in her. She fed it to Sarah and pulling back, "See, you were nice enough to give me what I worked for and I figured you should get the same."

All around the pool area people were sucking and fucking like crazy. On one of the lounge chairs, Mandingo was on his back and India Summer was riding his black cock. Behind her, Tommy Gunn was sliding his cock in and out of her ass. In front of her, Tommy Pistol was fucking her mouth.

Other areas were just as active and Brandi came down and worked on James Dean's cock and before long, he was painting her face with his hot, sticky load.

Stephanie came down and she was frantic. She was looking for Leonard, but couldn't find him anywhere. After a lot of searching, Brandi licked the cum James shot on her face and called out to the guard shack. She found out a man, fitting Leonard's description was picked up by a Uber driver.

Stephanie knew she was in trouble. She knew as soon as Leonard left the bedroom she was in trouble. She figured she already burnt that bridge and she might as well finish and enjoy herself.

After collecting the rest of their group, Stephanie and Alex climbed back into their party bus and headed back to Stanford..

On the way home Leonard googled a locksmith and asked him to meet his at his address. He knew being a weekend he would pay a premium, but knew it was the right thing to do. As he pulled up at his townhouse the locksmith was waiting and after letting him in, he quickly changed the locks and gave Leonard three sets of keys.

Leonard knew he had to do this. He wasn't about to go to the dean to use the alternative housing. He wanted to avoid the confrontation he knew he was gonna have with Stephanie and possibly Alex too.

See what happens as Leonard once again is betrayed by the woman he thought was his perfect match. He knew this was strike two and he hoped he wouldn't stand in the batter's box and have a called third strike.