Big Bang Theory Season 15 Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They fought back and forth each giving the other's tongue a tug and a suck. She threw her head back and screamed out, "Oh yeah, Randy, I'm cumming, please, please, cum with me!"

Tracey came up behind her and turning her towards her, she planted a kiss on her lips that took her breath away.

Randy loved watching Tracey seduce one of the women he was fucking, but little did he know that Alex wasn't new to the female persuasion. He started cumming filling Alex with his hot, creamy load. He wrapped his arms around Alex and standing walked over to one of the counters and planting her tiny ass on it, he finished off in her.

When he pulled out of her, Tracey was there to lick her clean and before long, gave Alex yet another orgasm. Tracey finally pulled away, "Wow, Penny sure knows how to pick friends."

Alex clutched at her head, not knowing what she meant, but really didn't care right now, she was satisfied being fucked by a big porn star,eating another and having yet another eating and licking the cum deposited in her too.

Out in the back portion of the mansion, Leonard was siting under one of the large swaying palm trees. He was sipping on a nice cool beer. He watched as two gorgeous women raced back and forth as they were nearly to the point of exhaustion from their very competitive tennis match. He knew one of the players, he saw her in many, many videos, it was Angela White. He was mesmerized by her huge tits, bouncing up and down as she hopped, jumped and lunged for the tennis ball. He only got a glimpse of the other woman. He mostly got to see her tiny, tight ass as her tennis skirt flipped up and went back down hiding that luscious ass. He sat back as they finished and as they walked past him, the second player flashed him a smile, "How about being a gentleman and sharing that beer with me?"

He stared at her. He suddenly realized who it was; it was Dillion Harper. She was his dream porn star. Even though she was chasing thirty, she still looked like a sexy high school cheerleader. Her peaches and cream skin was shining with sweat and those cheeks of hers made her look even younger. Her dark brown eyes were smoking hot and twinkling with secrets hidden behind them. Her longer than shoulder length chocolate brown hair clung to her sweaty neck and shoulders. She took the bottle in her tiny hand and closed her lips around the neck of the bottle, she sucked at it lewdly and sucking it up and down, she guzzled half of it down.

He watched her throat swallow the amber liquid and he felt his cock stiffening as he looked down and saw her nipples poking out against the thin material of her cotton top. He turned and open the tiny cooler he had sitting beside his bench and pulling out a fresh, ice cold bottle and opening it, he reached out, "How about an even colder one Dillion?"

She grinned from ear to ear and as Angela walked away, she took a seat beside him on the bench, "Aw, it seems you have me at a disadvantage. You know my name, but I don't know you. How come you're way out here, all alone and how did you manage to get a cooler full of beer?"

He chuckled, "I know who you are, aw well you are one of my favorite actresses. As for me, I'm nobody. And as for the beer, I slipped one of the caterers a twenty. I'm sorta hiding away from my ex. I was sorta strong-armed to come here today, I was out-voted."

She took a swig of her beer and pressed the cold bottle against her neck and chest, "Still haven't told me who you are, and I don't think you're a nobody. You're the savior who gave me a cold beer." She took another swig of beer, "By the way, who is your ex?"

He let out a deep breath, "I'm Leonard Hofstadter and my ex is Penny Hofstadter. Oh, you probably know of her by her screen name, Penny Copper."

She shook her head, "Sorry Leonard, I heard from Tracey what she did and how she started out in the business. I now see why you're out here. I'm not much into this sorta shindig, that is why I was out here playing tennis, but before long, I know I have to make an appearance in there, sorta keep my image as a tiny tart going." She gave him a tiny smile and finished off her beer. She reached up and rubbed the back of her neck and rolled her head around."

Leonard looked at her, "I can tell you're stiffening up, here turn your back to me, I used to massage Penny all the time."

She turned, pushing her nearly bare ass against his bare leg and leaned back, she swept her damp hair from her neck. She let out a tiny moan and her shoulders slumped and rolled as she relaxed from the firm grip she felt on her shoulders.

Leonard was in seventh-heaven as he felt the soft, silky skin beneath his hands. He remembered what Penny used to say that his skin was as tender as veal.

Dillion looked out across the large lawn and saw, not too far away, a tented area without walls. Under the covered area was a large table and she knew it was a massage table and there wasn't anyone using it at the time. She turned to Leonard and giggled, "I don't want to be forward, but..."

Leonard cut her off, "Don't ever think anything you ask could be out of line, ask away."

She stood up and took his hand, "How about we take a stroll over to that open-sided tent. If you would, I'd love to get down on that table and see just how good of a massage you could give me."

He hopped up, "It would be my pleasure."

She began to walk away, but Dillion stopped, "Oh, don't forget your cooler, I could use another beer or two."

They made there way over there and were secluded from the rest of the party. She hopped up on the table and extended her leg, "Would you be a dear and remove my shoes and socks. She blushed, "I just hope they don't smell."

He grabbed one tiny foot in his hand and chuckled, "How do you feet smell? Do they have a nose?"

She rolled her eyes, "Okay, I see you are a a nerd, but that was cute. Okay, I hope my feet don't stink, is that better?"

He smiled down at her and removing both shoes, he removed one sock and picking up a bottle of oil and poured a little in the palm of his hand. He began gently massaging her foot, pressing his thumb a little harder into the instep.

Dillion leaned back on her elbows and let out a tiny moan, "Oh God Leonard, that is incredible, harder, oh fuck yeah!"

He did it harder and releasing her foot, he took the sock off the other one and gave it the same treatment. He finally released it and had her lay flat on her belly. He worked his way up her shapely legs and dug his fingers onto her sore muscles and her moans grew louder and longer as he moved higher.

Dillion spread her legs, giving Leonard a perfect view of her moistening slit, she, just like the rest of the guests, came to the party without underwear. He licked his lips and wondered how she would taste. He could smell the musky scent of her pussy from the intense workout she had on the tennis court.

She suddenly rose up off her belly and looked back at him, "I think it would be a lot easier to massage me if you removed my tennis outfit."

Leonard let out a gasp, "I was thinking the same thing, but didn't want to be too forward."

She giggled, "We're at a party of one of the biggest porn stars in the business. We are all walking around with no bra or panties and you didn't want to be forward?"

He chuckled, "Yeah, I didn't wear my bra either and my panties are in my car."

She giggled, "Okay, now I can see why Penny cheated on you."

He huffed, "Oh you do, do you?" He slapped her bare butt and he laughed when she arched her back and pushed back against him.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry, that was uncalled for. She leaned back down and looked back, "Anytime Leonard!"

He grabbed hold of the zipper on the back of her sundress and tugged it down He stared at her slender, tapered back and he bit his lip. He rolled the material off her shoulders and when she rose up, he tugged it down and as she raised her hips, he tugged it off her tiny body and planted the dress on the chair beside the massage table. He turned back and just stared. His eyes traveled up and down the naked body before him and he felt his cock stiffening and he was frozen in place.

Dillion flipped her hair off her shoulder and looked back, "Aw are you gonna just stand there, or are you gonna give me that massage you bragged about giving Penny?"

He shook his head, "My God Dillion, you are gorgeous and I just had to take in the beauty before me."

Even though she was one of the larger porn stars in the industry, she still blushed and as she grinned back at him. Her apple cheeks turned red and she groaned out, "Okay! Enough gawking, either you begin massaging me, or I'm getting off this table and leaving."

He nearly yelled out, "No, No I'm grabbing the oil, lie back down." She giggled, "I knew that would work. She let out a yelp when he slapped her ass lightly, "That was mean, Dillion, but very effective!"

She pressed her head on the ring to hold her head and she let out a sign as she felt the oil drizzled along her upper thighs, tight ass and tapered back. She wiggled a little as his hands ran along her thighs to her ass. His fingers were massaging more than caressing. He wanted to do a good job and before long, Dillion was moaning and groaning.

She flipped her head around and giggled, "Oh fuck Leonard, I suggested us doing this to begin something sexual, but I was wrong. You are giving me one of the best, real massages I've ever had."

Leonard was proud after hearing what she said, "Well, I've given enough of them to learn how to hit the pressure points and the sexual points." He scoffed, "So tell me Dillion, which ones would you like me to hit?"

She licked her lips and just stared at him and a tiny smiled crossed her lips.

Leonard lightly caressed her lower back and looked into her lusty brown eyes, "So Dillion, which ones would you like me to work on?"

She giggled, "Give a girl an easier choice, will ya? Ah, how about starting out with pressure points and slowly switch to the sexual ones. I'm putting my body in your hands Leonard."

He let out a groan, "Do you know how many times I've watched a video with you in it and wished I could do just this?"

She giggled and it sent chills through his body and made his already stiff cock stiffen and poke hard against his shorts. She looked down and saw it and she licked her lips, making sure he saw where she was looking. "You know Leonard, I don't think it is very fair that I'm sprawled out out this table, naked as the day I was born and you're there with all of your clothes on."

He laughed out loud, "First of all, I would say you look nothing like the day you were born. Secondly, I'd gladly remove my clothes, but once I do I won't be massaging pressure points any longer. Unless you call that juicy pussy of yours a pressure point."

She moaned lightly and slipped back down to the table, "I'm waiting Leonard."

He squirted oil all over her back and and butt and began massaging her once again. He made her moan repeatedly as he worked at the muscles on her shoulder and the nape of her neck. He moved along her tapered back, using his nails to cause her to shiver. He moved to her incredible tight, tiny ass and switched up from massaging to caressing. He smiled when her legs parted and he took this as a invitation to process to more caresses and less massaging. He swept his fingers up and down her tight, slimy slit and he slid up and down and as those luscious lips parted, he shoved first one and then a second finger into her warm, tight hole.

Dillion let out a groan and rolled her hips from side to side and humped up and down. She tried getting him to move a little higher and caress her stiffening clit.

Leonard smiled and knew he was doing it right and she was moaning a lot louder. He knew she wasn't acting, she was leaking serious amounts of cream all over his fingers. He used them to moved up to her starred hole. He rolled them around her puckered hole and went back for more. He used her juices and the oil and slipped a finger deep into her asshole and he wiggled it around.

Dillion was now breathing heavily through her mouth and loved that a man was playing with her because he wanted to, not because he was being paid. She humped his finger and groaned out, "I need to turn over, and why are still fully clothed?"

He took a step back and his eyes grew large as he watched her turn over. She settled on her back and shook her head, "You're stillllll dressed Leonard!"

He tore off his polo shirt and dropped his shorts. His already leaking cock popped out and left a streak against her firm, shapely thigh. He bowed before her, "Your wish is my command."

She giggled and it made his shiver. She reached over and grabbed a bottle of oil and handed it to him, "Enough pressure points Leonard, time to work on those other points you spoke of earlier." She settled down and let out a deep breath and waited.

Leonard was now thinking with his little head instead of his large head. He moved to her side and allowed a large stream of oil spread over her belly, between her breasts and then all over her D cup sized tits. He slowly caressed her shoulders, between her tits and across her belly. He swept his hands between her legs and he felt the heat rising from her overheated pussy. He played again with her clit and shoved two fingers into her pussy. His other hand drifted to her full, firm tits. He played with both mounds, but stayed away from her stiffening nipples. He loved how her tanned body glistened from the oil and her own creamy juices.

Dillion was breathing heavily as she felt his passionate massage, no longer a massage to ease her tight muscles, but she had one muscle that was tightening, every time he shoved a finger or two into her juicy cunt.

Leonard released her pussy and moved over behind her. Standing above her head, he leaned over her and worked on her neck and moved towards her heaving tits. He began caressing every square inch of her tits. He tweaked, twisted and tugged at her nipples. He leaned down and finally planted his lips on hers.

Dillion raised her hands and clutched at his head and increased the intensity of the kiss. Her tongue darted out and flicked at his. She withdrew and as she accepted his tongue, she sucked on it and rolled her tongue around his. He moved to the side of the table and leaning over, he closed his lips over one of the slicked up nipples and he felt it grow in his mouth. He felt her hand on his cock and he allowed her to tug at him. She turned her head and those lips he had dreamed about, closed around his cock.

Leonard was in heaven. He stopped sucking on her tits and stood up and just watched in awe as the women, goddess, he had wet dreams about was wrapping those beautiful lips around his cock. He watched as her tiny fingers encircled his thick shaft and stoked him and at the same time pulled him closer to the table.

Dillion released him and guided him back to the head of the table, she scooted forward on the table and allowed her head to fall off the table and reaching back, she grabbed hold of his ass and grabbing him, she opened her mouth and allowed him to shove forward, sinking his cock into her mouth.

Leonard was trying desperately to hold off from cumming, not only because of what a great cock-sucker she was, but because his still couldn't get his head around this gorgeous porn star was lying naked before him, sucking him deep into her mouth. He scooted closer, sinking deeper into her mouth. He leaned over and began playing with her tits and pussy.

Dillion felt Leonard playing with her pussy and she wanted a much greater contact. She reached up and grabbing his hips and pushed him back. She pulled at his arm and drew him around to the side of the table, "Climb up onto the table and lay down, I want free rein on that cock of yours, but I want and need you to eat me."

Leonard chuckled, "I'm more than willing to do that, Dillion. Ever since I saw your gorgeous pussy, my mouth has been watering. I've been told by my ex and several other women that I'm the king of foreplay and wanna show you just how good I am."

She rolled aside and gave him the space to climb on the table, "I'm from the school of show me, don't tell me!" She swung around and straddled his chest and scooting back she lowered her pussy to his mouth. She gripped his cock in her tiny hand and immediately began sucking. Her silky hair flowed over his belly and legs as she began bobbing up and down she slowly went deeper and deeper with each downward movement of her head.

Leonard let out a gasp when he felt her mouth envelope his cock. He ran his hands all over her thighs, hips and ass. He gripped her tiny, tight ass and drew her down to his waiting mouth. He feasted on her pussy like none before and before long he had her cumming and cumming hard. As soon as she calmed down, he began again, using his fingers,tongue and lips. He drew her clit between his lips, his tongue flicked it over and over again. He shoved fingers into her pussy and finding her G-spot, he focused on it and before long, he had her cumming again, this time even more intense and she had to pull her mouth off his cock or she may have bit it.

Dillion thrashed around as her entire body went into convulsions. She straightened up and ran her hands through her hair. She pulled on it hard and screamed out, "OH FUCK LEONARD! Your friends were correct, you are the king of pussy eating. I can't remember the last time I came so hard and for so long. I've had some of the best porn stars and believe me, they don't hold a candle to you."

Dillion struggled to spin around, she was still shaking. She settled her cunt down on his saliva coated cock. She planted her hands on his chest. She felt his cock sink into her cum saturated cunt. She shivered as she bottomed out and ground her clit against the root of his cock. She knew Leonard was in no way a master of fucking, but compared to the porn stars who were far superior to him, she would prefer him, because he did it to satisfy the female, unlike the porn stars who were to satisfy their needs and damn the female's wants and needs.

Before long, Dillion was on the verge of cumming. She leaned over, offering him her large, firm tits and as she felt his lips and tongue on them, it sent her over the top. She ripped her tits from his mouth and plastered her mouth to his. She wanted to show her appreciation to him and kissed him with so much passion, it took their breath away and she was amazed that they both came within a few seconds of each other.

She clung to him and after calming down, she rained hot, wet kisses all over his face, neck, shoulders and chest. She caressed his cheek and smiled down at him, "Wow, I have to tell you, if I had my way, I'd have you staring in all of my videos. I can't remember the last time I has a male partner who concentrated on my sexual pleasure instead of his. She leaned in and kissed him again, this time it was soft and tender. Pulling back, she gave him a tiny smile, "Thank You Leonard, I have to say Penny has to be a complete fucking idiot to give you up for any man."

He drew her down and just hugged her. He felt his cock coming to life and he chuckled, "Thank you Dillion, but unless you're in the mood to go again, you better get off and get dressed."

She pulled back and was grinning from ear to ear, "Now that is something I'd never hear from a porn star, he'd just start again, but you've made a very, very convincing argument to start again. She did too and before long, they were at it again. This time with Dillion on her back and finishing off, getting it doggy style, her favorite position.

Again, they both exploded within moments of one another and afterwards, he helped her off the table. They grabbed their clothes and found a out-building with a bathroom and shower. It was built mainly for the gardened and other mansion workers. They showered together and laughed and played for a while before drying off, dressing and heading back to the house to rejoin the party. A party neither of them really wanted to be at. Dillion shrugged and whispered to him, "I guess I have to start acting like the porn star I am, rather than the real person I am."