Big Bang Theory Season 15 Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers

Alex came alongside her and began to pepper her lily white skin with soft wet kisses, beginning at her flat, heaving belly and moving upward to capture one of those knobby areoules and closing her lips around it, she sucked hard and she heard Christi moan in Leonard's mouth.

Leonard tore his mouth from Christi's and attacked her long slender neck. He felt her shiver as he nipped, licked and kissed her sensitive flesh. He moved to her ear and gave it the same treatment. He wasn't about to let Alex have all of the fun lower on her trembling body. He urged Alex off the tit that was closest to Leonard. When she moved to the vacant breast, Leonard kissed his way down to the saliva stained tit and latched onto it and both Alex and he sucked on both of Christi's full, firm tits.

Christi rolled her head from side to side, tangling her damp hair even more than it already was. She grabbed hold of both Alex and Leonard's heads and pressed their active mouths harder against her electrified tits. Her groans grew louder when she felt two hands sliding down her body and she growled out, "Oh fuck yeah, play with my clit, fuck my juicy cunt."

Leonard was shocked by the foul mouth on the previously demure and so-called innocent secretary. He gave her what she wanted and he slid first one and then a second finger into her tight, juicy hole.

Alex wasn't quick enough, but she wasn't left out as she ran her dainty fingers up and down Christi's slimy slit and uncovering her stiff red button, she diddled it and knowing just how to excite a woman's clit, she had Christi moaning and humping her hard so hard, she slipped around on the bed.

Leonard released her tit and dove down and did what he did best, he began sucking and licking at Christi's bare, juicy cunt. He slipped his fingers out of her pussy and replaced it with his tongue and at the same time, shoved one of those cum coated fingers gently into her puckered hole. He licked up and down her now parted cuntlips and was able to push Alex's fingers aside and be drew her blood red clit between his lips. His tongue flicked at it, while his lips sucked on it and he had her humping his face in a wild dance.

Alex left her tit and moved to her mouth and as she kissed Christi like only another woman could, she began tweaking both of her nipples at the same time.

Christi was on the verge of an orgasm. When Leonard doubled up his efforts on her clit and shoved two fingers in her pussy. He twisted them around and began petting her inner wall. He lightly rolled his fingers over her G-spot over and over again and he had to press his forehead against her belly, not wanting to release her clit and he was suddenly flooded with her milky juices.

Alex kissed her harder and pulling away, she stared down at Christi, whose eyes were as large as saucers. She chuckled, "Oh yeah Christi, he is that good, huh? I've been with several women and he's just as good as the best of them. He's known in the Pasadena area as "The King of Foreplay!"

Leonard's head popped up from between Christi's squirming body and grinned up at her. His face was coated with a milky sheen. He licked his lips, "Mmmm, just to let you know, everything she said is true and I have to say, you have one of the tastiest pussies I've ever eaten." He reached up and drew Alex to him. He kissed her hard, allowing her to savor the cream coating his lips, chin nad tongue.

Alex pulled back and grinned at the two of them, "You know something, he's tight, but I rather get a sample directly from the source." Before Leonard could react, she pushed at his shoulders and the awkward position he was in, he toppled back and Alex squeezed her way in and began licking and sucking at the slimy covered cunt before her.

Leonard was laughing out loud and when he crawled back onto his knees he was staring at his sexy, blonde secretary. She raised her hand and wiggled her finger at him, urging him to come over to her.

On his knees he scooted over to her and watched as she reached out and grabbed hold of his thigh, she tugged on it, she guided his straining cock to her plush lips. Her tongue darted out and flicked at the stiff tip. She leaned back, "After you gave me one of the most incredible orgasms of my life, I think you deserve one of your own, at least prime the pump before I have this gorgeous fat cock in my pussy." She felt it leap in her hand and she giggled, "I can see you like that idea, huh?" She closed her lips around his shaft and allowed him to guide it in and out of her mouth seeing she was on her back, quickly racing towards another orgasm, this time from Alex.

Seconds later, Alex gave her the second most intense orgasm of the day and she pulled her mouth from Leonard's cock and growled out, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming again!"

Alex rose from between Christi's quivering thighs and smacked her lips, "You were right Leonard, she is very, very tasty." She moved over and pushing Leonard aside, she kissed Christi, feeding her, her own creamy cum juices.

Leonard wasn't stupid, seeing the space between Christi's outstretched legs was vacant, he scrambled between them and gripping his cock, he easily sank into her wet, but tight hole.

Christi clutched at Alex's head and kissing her hard, she tore her mouth from hers and screamed out, "OH fuck me Leonard. My God, you are so fucking thick, you're tearing me in two."

Leonard knew she was exaggerating, but it spurred him on and he started off slow. He slid in and out, sending his cock deeper and deeper into her with each downward thrust.

Alex climbed off the bed and left the room quickly. She ran to the living room and picking up her cell phone she called Stephanie, "Hey Stephie, got a hot threesome going here right now and we'd love to make it an even hotter foursome."

Stephanie giggled. Just thinking about being naked in a bed right now in a hot foursome. She didn't even care who the other two were, just getting fucked right now after a hard taxing day at the hospital. She loved her work, but would rather be seeing patients at her office than doing rounds at the hospital. She shook her head and cleared her throat, "Nice to hear from you too Alex. So who are you fucking in OUR bed?"

She chuckled, "Oh don't give me that, Stephanie, if the shoe was on the other foot, you'd be there too. At least I called you to hurry home and join us."

She scoffed, "Yeah, all right, I'll give you that. It is a little slow here. I'll check with one of the other attending s and see if she'll cover for me. Keep them warm for me. Oh, by the way, who are the other two you are sharing OUR bed with?"

She giggled, "Oh Stephie, don't be like that. You have to know one is Leonard. I wouldn't think about cheating on him after what happened Brandi's house. As for the other, it's Leonard's secretary, Christi and believe you me, she was a lot hotter in OUR bed squirming around as I ate her pussy."

Stephanie let out a groan, "You are so fucking bad! I'll be there as soon as possible, keep them both warm for me till I get there."

It was Alex's time to scoff, "Warm? Are you kidding, I'm gonna keep them hot and visa-versa!" She hung up before Stephanie could reply. She hurried back to the bedroom and stopped when she saw Christi on her knees, sucking Leonard's slimy cock. She walked over and took in the view. She loved looking at Christi from behind. Her mouth watered as she saw Christi's swollen cuntlips and she couldn't resist. She wanted to scoop up every drop of Leonard's cum that was slowly oozing out of her pussy.

Leonard was fisting Christi's, now nearly dry hair and as he combed his fingers through it, it made her look even hotter. He saw Alex and he smiled back at her. He watched as Alex slipped behind Christi and felt Christi's lips tighten around his cock as Alex gripped her hips and leaning down, began licking at her juicy cuntlips.

Alex smacked her lips and sucked up as much of their combined mixture as she could. She loved tasting Leonard's cum and with Christi's added cunt cream it was euphoric. She went back again and again, hoping she could have it bottled and drink whenever she could.

Just then there was another figure climbing up onto the bed. It was Stephanie and she was naked. She kissed Leonard and scooted down beside Christi and as she caressed his swollen nuts, she watched Christi's tiny tongue running up and down the underside of his swollen shaft.

Christi slowed her licking and raising up, she stared at Stephanie and let out a gasp. "Oh my God Leonard, she's even more beautiful naked. How come you haven't put a ring on her yet, I'll never know?"

Stephie grinned at her. She leaned lower and kissed her and allowed her tongue to sweep along Christi's saliva covered lips, "Leonard, I think she's a keeper, I know there was something I liked about her!" She returned to kissing her and as Alex attacked her clit and Stephanie feasted on her lips and tongue.

Leonard leaned up and watched three of the women closest to him now abandoning him and attacked one another. He wasn't upset, he knew he would get his fill of them all and watching the three of them together, gave him a little time to recover.

Before long the three women turned their attention to him and for the next several hours sucked him, fucked him, drained him and returned to playing with one another until he regained feeling in his limbs and his cock.

As Alex and Stephanie slowly drifted off to sleep, Christi struggled out of bed. She leaned down and gave Leonard a sweet, tender kiss, "I have to get home and shower before getting back to the office."

Leonard let out a groan, "Oh fuck, we have work in the morning, don't we?" He chuckled,"I think we both can come in a little late tomorrow. Thanks for the night to remember, Christi."

She kissed him again and giggled, "Right back at you boss. I hope we can still have a professional relationship and separate this from work."

He nodded, "I sure hope so, I love you as my assistant and this isn't too bad either."'

She smiled and nodded as she left the bedroom.

In the morning, Leonard woke to the smell of coffee. He rolled over and saw Stephanie still asleep and he crawled out of bed. He slipped into his boxers and pants and made his way into the kitchen where Alex, in a tiny silky robe turned and poured him a large cup of coffee.

He took it and after taking a sip, hugged her. I have to get Stephanie up. I have something to ask the two of you and it can't wait till this evening."

Alex was a little worried he was upset about bringing his secretary into their bed. She went and woke up a very, very grumpy Stephanie, but she pushed that aside when she heard Alex tell her that Leonard had some pressing news to talk to them about.

Stephanie slipped into a robe, her hair a total mess. She put it up in a messy ponytail and hurried out to the kitchen.

Leonard was already on his second cup of coffee and smiled at the two of them as they came into the kitchen. He knew they looked a little apprehensive and didn't want them to suffer any longer. "Please sit down, I have something to ask the both of you. I was gonna wait till you both came over to my place tonight, but I can't wait."

Stephanie and Alex looked concerned, but Stephanie spoke up, "Come on Leonard, you're killing us, please, out with it."

He nodded, as he pulled two keys out of his pocket. "I had these made yesterday. I'd love if both of you would move in with me, make it permanent. What do you say? We could pack this up and have you moved in by next weekend."

Stephanie leaped into his arms and sitting on his lap, she hugged him and kissed him. She pulled back and looked up at Alex and reaching out, she drew her into their embrace, "What do you think, Alex?"

She kissed them both and nodded, "I'm in, we were hoping for this, right Stephanie?"

She chuckled, "Oh yes, yes we were." She looked back to Leonard, "We were hoping for this. Our lease was up a month ago and we took the option of extending our lease month to month hoping this would happen. Our second month is up next week and we can get out of it and move in."

He hugged them both, "So it that a yes?"

They both let out a shriek, and both yelled out, "YES!"

He kissed Alex and then Stephanie, "So what are we gonna do with all your furniture? We can use some of it at my place, I mean our place, but not all of it."

Stephanie looked to Alex and smiled, "Aw it won't be an issue. You see this was a furnished apartment and other than a few articles of furniture, most of it stays. We can be packed and gone by the end of tomorrow without a problem."

He let out a loud sigh, "Wow, that takes a lot off my mind. I didn't wanna fight about what we'd use and what we'd put in storage."

Alex giggled, "Oh, we're still gonna have a few intense discussions, not all of your furniture fits into a household with two women and one man."

He hugged them both, "Don't worry, after fighting with Penny about décor, I'm sure I'll be more than accommodating to your wishes."

After that, Stephanie was too excited to go back to sleep. They both tried to get Leonard into the shower, he held them off and left to go home, shower and change.

Christi was at work, acting very professional as if nothing happened. He called her into his office and as she entered he pointed to the chair before his desk, "Please have a seat. Ms. Majors."

She did and looked a little worried and she was biting her lower lip.

Leonard took a seat behind his desk and leaned forward, "Christi, what occurred last night at Alex and Stephanie's apartment, well I hope it doesn't affect how things continue here in the work place. I know I can separate my professional life from my private life. I hope you can too. If you can't, I'd be more than happy to find you another position at the university."

She let out a deep sigh, "Oh my Dr. Hofstadter, I'm happy to hear you say that. I was worried you'd want to ship me off so you wouldn't have to see me any longer. As far as leaving, I love working for you and don't wanna leave, if that is okay with you?"

He smiled back at her, "I'm glad to hear that Christi, I'd love to have you stay on. One more thing, when it is just you and me in the room, please call me Leonard, but around other personnel, please refer to me as Dr. Hofstadter. Oh one more thing. I spoke with Alex and Stephanie and they both really, really liked you and wouldn't mind enjoying what we did last night once in a while, as long as you can keep your personal life separate."

She grinned back at him, "Oh yes, yes Leonard and don't worry, nothing will happen here in the office, I swear."

He stood, "Okay, so we are on the same wave-length. Um, I guess that will be all. How is our workload today?"

She switched to her professional side, "You have one meeting this morning, a working lunch with two of the professors and your afternoon is open." She stood, "I'll get you your morning coffee." She left and returned to work.

Seeing his afternoon was open, he left early and wanted to get thing situated at his townhouse for his two housemates. He had a surprise for them and had a huge sheet over the door wall leading to his private backyard. He was gonna keep it hidden from them until they were totally moved in. After ordering take-out for the three of them, he changed into casual clothes to help them move in.

Stephanie and Alex were there just in time for their dinner. They had two carloads of personal belongings. Stephanie immediately saw the huge sheet over the door wall and as she walked to it, Leonard stopped her.

"Oh no you don't! Behind that sheet is a house warming present for the two of you, but you can't see it until you both are totally moved in."

Alex giggled, "Well, let's eat, unload our cars and go back for another load. Bring your car too Leonard so we can get it all done tonight."

They ate, all three cars took three trip and as they closed the apartment, completely empty off all of their personal belongings, they unloaded it and totally spent, he undressed them both and led them to the shower to removed the dirt, grime and sweat from their bodies.

Both Stephanie and Alex were rejuvenated as they dried off and hurried downstairs with their huge towels wrapped around them. Leonard beat them downstairs and stood before the sheet. He pulled it down and both of the women let out a shriek as they saw the huge six person covered hot tub in the secluded back yard.

Stephanie and Alex turned and gave him a huge hug and as they dropped their towels, Stephanie pulled open the sliding door and hurried out.

Leonard picked up their two towels and stepped out, still with his towel around his body. He opened the cover and let it slide back on the large hanger. He pushed a couple buttons and the hot water came to life, bubbling. The large sexy lights came on, bathing the tub and lighting up the area around them. He was glad no one could see them seeing he had a large privacy fence around the entire yard.

As Stephanie and Alex stepped in, their hair still up. They settled into the hot, steamy water. Leonard followed and hitting another button, the light turned lower, still sexy and another button started soft soothing music. He took a seat and before long both Alex and Stephanie were seated on either side of him. They hugged him and began caressing him. They both fought to kiss him, but Alex won out.

She flopping down on his lap and wiggling her ass, she felt his cock spring up. She shoved her tongue into his mouth and groaned out, "Oh fuck yeah Leonard, I'm gonna love living here. Being with you here will be amazing, but this hot tub will go on giving and giving and giving!" She started laughing and so did Leonard.

He clutched at her ass and just when he felt her arms loosen around his neck, he lifted her and dropped her ass in the deep portion of the tub. She went under and came up sputtering. He chuckled as he saw her throwing her wet hair over her shoulders, "You wanted the hot tub, so I thought you should get the entire experience."

Stephanie snuggled up to him, "Mmmm, this is nice, but with you in it, it makes it sooooo much better."

He kissed her lightly and pulled back and smiled at her, "I know you are just saying that so you won't get the same treatment I gave Alex, smart." He looked to Alex, "You may be a doctor in the field of physics, but Stephanie here is a doctor of medicine and life experiences." He reached for her and drew her out of the deep water.

Alex leaned over him and made sure to whip her hair around, getting the dry portions of his body wet too. She hugged him and kissed him again, "You know I was just kidding, but thank you for the dip in the deep end. Now if you don't mind, I'm gonna find a nice steady jet to soothe and comfort my nerves."

Stephanie climbed aboard Leonard and before long, they were making waves, swamping Alex again and before long the two of them were in post-coital bliss, hugging and kissing each other.

Stephanie looked to Alex., "Looks like I got to soothe my nerves without help from the hot tub, but, yeah, I gotta try that out on my day off and nights when Leonard is too tired."

Alex had her eyes closed and a smile was plastered across her face as she was quickly approaching what Leonard and Stephanie just did.

Afterwards Leonard climbed out of the tub and helped his two new housemates out too. Stephanie came up behind Alex and enveloped her body in one of the huge fluffy towels Leonard purchased just for the tub.

Stephanie took Alex by the hand and led her back into the warm house. Being October, the nights were beginning to cool quickly. Alex followed her into the large manly decorated bedroom.

Stephanie urged Alex onto the bed and she let out a tiny moan when Stephanie stood along side the bed and caressed her petite curves. She turned and knelt down before Leonard and reaching out, she tugged lightly on the towel surrounding his waist and it fluttered to the floor. His stiff, fat cock sprung to life and she looked at it in awe of how thick it was, even after just cumming recently.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers