Big Bang Theory Season 15 Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan was having a rough time speaking. Each time she tried to talk, Randall either shoved the butt plug back in or he diddled her clit. She finally gasped out, "Fuck yeah, Randall, but what you're doing is adding to the slimy mess leaking out of me. What the fuck are you gonna do about it?"

Beside her, Wyatt was climbing up onto the bed. He really wanted her mouth on his cock, but seeing her pussy all wet and shiny, he bypassed that. He already had her mouth on his cock many over the past couple of days. Seeing her cunt wet and ready, he settled over her body and kissed her with as much passion as he could muster. He nuzzled her neck, "I've been waiting for this ever since you came home from California and I don't think I can wait another minute. Please Penny, grab hold of it and feed it into you."

Penny was shivering, anticipating a cock in her. She couldn't remember the last time she went this long without fucking and she, just like her dad, didn't wanna wait another second. She reached down and gripping his stiff cock, she groaned as she lodged it at the entrance to her pussy. She arched her back and rolled her head around as she felt him sink into her, "Give it to me, Dad! Shove that fucker in and don't stop until I cum and take your load deep in my pussy." She chuckled, "God knows I can't get pregnant any longer, so give it to me and don't stop until I'm filled with your cum!"

He saw red and drove into her as hard and as deep as he could. He clutched at her lush body and pulling his mouth from hers, he closed his lips around one of her ripe, stiff nipples. He looked over and saw Randall pulling the plug out of Susan's ass and as she wiggled her ass, Randall replaced the plug with his stiff, throbbing cock.

Randall, just like Wyatt was looking over at his father and drew in a deep breath as he saw Wyatt's cock disappear into Penny's juicy, hot cunt. He winked at Penny, "I want that pussy next Penny, so save some of that for me."

He turned back to his mother and as he withdrew his cock from her ass, he shoved it back in and as his balls slapped against her ass cheeks, he reached down and began playing with those large swaying tits of hers.

Susan loved anal sex and having her husband beside her, fucking Penny made the experience for her even hotter. She ran her hand along Penny's lush body and when she felt Randall's hand slide down her body and began playing with her clit, it sent her over the top and she exploded, coating his hand with her creamy juices.

Randall felt his hand suddenly warm from her cunt juices and he felt her ass muscles tighten. He tried to slow down, but looking at his father fucking his sister, he lost it and began pumping his hot cum into his mother's bowels.

Wyatt was sucking hard on Penny's tits and he looked to his wife and saw her shaking from the intense orgasm she was experiencing., he lost it too and began pumping his potent seed into his daughter's tight, hot cunt.

Penny loved having physical penetration for the first time in several months. She clung to her father's arms as she felt him pumping his seed into her. She was glad she could accept it without using any birth control. Her cunt muscles milked every drop he had to give and she bathed his cock with her own climax.

The four of them cuddled together and as they talked about things around the farm and ranch, Penny decided to extend her stay in Nebraska. She wanted to get back to California and her acting career as a porn actress. She used the remainder of her residual payments from Zangen to payoff her medical bills, but it left her with little more.

Back at Stanford, Leonard, Stephanie and Alex became more accustomed to living at his home, now theirs too. They chipped in for the monthly household bills and even set up charts for household chores and meals too.

Further down the coast in Pasadena, Bernadette and Raj slipped into the life of a married couple, as did Amy and Bert. They had regular dinner dates with their next door neighbors and even swapped wives and husbands from time to time. Bernie was somewhat unsettled with having sex with Bert. Even though she experienced large cocks before, even relishing Sheldon's huge cock, there was something about Bert and his large equipment she didn't find rather appealing. She went along with it and after she got into it, she never failed to have an unbelievable orgasm. She'd lay there afterwards feeling completely fulfilled, but by the time the next day rolled around, she once again was feeling unsettled. She couldn't put her finger on it, so didn't bring it up to Rajesh, Amy and especially Bert.

Back in Nebraska, the family fuck sessions continued, but slowly things returned to normal. Wyatt with his wife and Penny sneaking into Randall's bedroom for a wild night of fucking and sucking.

One evening, she entered his room and caught him doing a line of cocaine. She saw how well he performed after that and wondered if it would heighten her sexual performance. The next night, she snuck into his room and saw him doing another line. She cleared her throat and he knew she caught him. He tried hiding it, but she stopped him, "Would you have some of that for me to sample?"

He gave her a sly grin, "So you think you'd like it?"

She shrugged, "I have no idea, but how will I know or how can I condemn you for doing it unless I try it myself?"

He swept out a tiny line and rolled up a ten dollar bill. "Now close one side of your nose and push the bill up your nose, not too far. Then you draw in a deep breath through your other nostril, pulling really hard."

She did as she was told and sat back and shrugged, "I don't feel anything. Did I do it wrong?"

He chuckled, "No you did it perfectly. Just give it a moment or two; wait and see."

She slipped out of her robe and sat beside him naked. She reached over and fisted his cock and looked up at him, "Holy Fuck, all of a sudden I feel all flushed and dizzy. Is this normal?"

He nodded, "Oh yeah, it only gets better." He leaned in and kissed her, running his fingers through her long blonde hair. He felt her come alive and he was pushed to the bed and throwing her leg over his body, she gripped his cock and settled down on it.

Penny felt freedom she never felt before and as she felt Randall's cock enter her body, she shivered, "Oh Fuck, Randall I feel like I'd gonna explode into a million little pieces. Fuck, oh fuck, I love it!" She rode him and came twice before she felt him explode, filling her and made her cum a third time.

She leaned over and kissed him like she never kissed him before and continued to ride him and before long, she felt him swell up again.

Randall was stiff as can be and rolling her over, he fucked her to another two incredible orgasms and as he was about to fill her cunt again, he heard her call out, "NO, no Randall., I want you to cum all over my face."

He couldn't believe what he heard, but wasn't gonna let this opportunity pass and pulling his slimy cock from her dripping pussy, he straddled her chest and began pumping stream after stream of cum all over her face.

She licked it ail up and sucked his cock, licking off all of her cunt juices from his cock. She clutched at his body and before long the two of them fell asleep in each other's arms.

Over the next month, nearly every night Penny slipped into Randall's room, did a line of coke and fucked each other until they were both exhausted.

The next day, she once again entered his room, but was disappointed, he was out of cocaine and couldn't get a hold of any and suddenly she realized she was hooked and needed a fix. Over the next couple of day, she became irrational. She was sweating and irritable. She came out of her room, her bags were packed, "I have to get back to work, sorry Mom and Dad. Thank you for all you did for me, but I have to work or I'll go crazy."

Wyatt knew something was wrong, but he knew his daughter and once she made up her mind, she wasn't gonna change it. He took her to the airport and hugged her, "Listen Slugger, your room is always available, if you ever need to come home, for any reason, just let me know and I'll be here to bring you back."

She felt a tear forming, but managed to hold it back, "Thank you Dad, I needed to hear that. I'll keep in touch, love you!" She left before she broke down and cried.

More to come. See what happens to Penny. What becomes of Leonard, Stephanie and Alex. How is Sheldon doing alone, we'll find out too."

For those who hate what is happening, there are things on the horizon, if you can't wait, stop reading, but I'm five or six chapters ahead of posting, so too bad if you can't wait!