Big Bang Theory Season 15 Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex climbed off the bed and joined Stephanie on her knees before him. Before she could grab hold of it, Stephanie fisted it and guided it to her rich, full lips. She took it into her mouth in one, deep sucking motion, causing Leonard to shiver and he felt a tingling in his nuts once again. She pulled it off her lips, it was already coated in her saliva. She pointed it towards Alex and without even telling her, Alex leaned in and took the thick shaft into her open mouth.

Leonard felt his knees getting weak as he looked down and saw Alex's plump lips graze the head and slid further down the shaft until she was gasping and choking. He threw his head back and stared at the ceiling trying hard not to cum prematurely.

Stephanie saw that look and knew he was close and she grabbed hold of Alex's wet hair and pulled her off his cock. She looked up at Leonard, "After opening up your home to us and giving us that incredible gift, this is your night, Sweetie. What do you want us to do?"

As soon as Stephanie said that she knew she fucked up. He gave her a look of disgust and he growled out, "I never, ever want either of you to ever call me that again! Penny used to call me that all the time and it really pissed me off. It was a way of her getting her way and demeaning me, do you understand?"

They both nodded and Stephanie whispered out, "Oh please forgive me, Leonard, I'm so, so sorry. As soon as I said it, I knew I fucked up. I promise never to utter that word to you again."

His face lightened up and he nodded to her, "Okay, so if tonight is mine, I'd love to see the two of you kiss and not just each other's mouth. Begin with that but also her other lips, if you catch my drift?"

Stephanie pulled Alex close and slid the tip of her tongue over Alex's full lips, "Mmmm, I can taste Leonard pre-cum on your lips." She then stuck her tongue between Alex's lips and was met with hers. They traded tongues from one mouth to the other.

Leonard was now on the bed, lazily stroking his cock as he watched his two housemates embrace one another. He watched as they stood and Stephanie guided Alex to sit at the foot of the bed. Her long slender fingers left a trail of goose-bumps along Alex's flesh as she caressed her shoulders, down her pert tits and along her shapely legs.

Stephanie had Alex get to her knees, with her tiny, tight ass facing Leonard. She came forward and resting her thighs against the mattress, she began caressing Alex's petite curves and before long she had her moaning and shaking.

Leonard saw Alex's tight lipped pussy begin to blossom and those puffy lips began to glisten with the juices she was producing. He held back the urge to climb up in his knees and shove his cock deep in her hot cunt.

Stephanie teased Alex's pussy a little more, then rolled her over and in doing so, her head was beside Leonard's feet. She was still wearing that towel and releasing it, she climbed up onto the bed and straddled Alex's head. Her thighs tightened around the cool damp hair spread out on the bed and lowering her body,. She fed her fat lipped pussy to Alex's waiting mouth.

Leonard looked on as he watched Alex's tongue flick out and began licking Stephanie's cunt from asshole to clit and back again. He watched how experienced she was in doing so. Before long, she had Stephanie shivering with excitement as lust spread out over her entire body.

Stephanie spread her legs wider, grinding her pussy down on Alex's active mouth. Leonard couldn't sit still as he leaned forward and began pinching and tugging on her ripe nipples. He smiled when he heard her moan and press her tits harder against his hand. He worked his other hand down her trembling body and fought with Alex's tongue. He won out and shoved a finger up into Stephanie's pussy. He felt Alex's tongue licking around his finger and danced all along her juicy cunt, ending at her stiff clit.

With both of them working on Stephanie's cunt, she bucked wildly and started to cum and it grew stronger when Leonard grazed her G-spot and began caressing it harder and quicker. She started to cum harder and Alex was unable to drink it all and Leonard scrambled to his knees and joined the auburn haired beauty, lapping up the juices Stephanie expelled. Before long they had drunk it all down and Leonard turned to Alex and as their lips met, his tongue darted into her mouth and they feasted on the cum still in one another's mouths.

Stephanie watched in awe as her two lovers kissed beneath her. She was more than ready and pulling Leonard away from Alex, she rolled over onto her back. She spread her legs and patted her sloppy cunt, "Come on Leonard, time to fuck me." She looked to Alex, "You, I want sitting on my face so I can eat your pussy and Leonard can feast on those gorgeous tits of yours."

It looked like a fire drill, everyone was moving around and before long all three were in their proper positions. Leonard fed his thick cock into Stephanie's tight, but juicy cunt and as he sank in, he watched Alex lower her cunt to Stephanie's waiting tongue.

Alex rolled her head around as she felt the familiar tongue licking and sucking at her pussy. She closed her eyes and shivered as Leonard latched onto one of her pert tits and sucked avidly at the firm flesh before him. He felt her nipples perk up and at the same time felt Stephanie's cunt muscles tighten around his cock. He had to slow down or he would have cum way too soon. He wanted this to last and concentrated on Alex's trembling body before him.

Alex was moaning louder and louder as Stephanie and Leonard worked over her petite body and without notice, she came and it was like an explosion. Her entire body shook like she was having a seizure, and she screamed out loudly, "Oh fuck yeah, eat me, I'm cumming Stephanie!"

Stephanie lapped up all Alex had to give and as she calmed down, she grabbed hold of her slender thighs and rolled her off her prone body. Her face was covered in Alex's milky cum and as she smacked her lips, she looked up at Leonard, "How about giving Alex a little bit of that stiff cock of yours. I already had the pleasure of it twice tonight and I think it's her turn."

He slowly drew his cock out of Stephanie's hot pussy. He reached for Alex and rolled her over onto her belly and gripping her slender hips, drew her to her knees. He held her steady and let out a grunt when Stephanie grabbed hold of his slimy cock and guided it to Alex's freshly licked cunt. He slowly sank into her and he heard her let out a gasp, followed by a moan. As he sank deeper into her, Stephanie played with Alex's ass. She first caressed those tight, tiny cheeks, then slapped them both a couple of times and after wetting her fingers from her own cunt juices, she began to play with Alex's tiny starred hole.

Leonard slowly picked up the pace and a she did, Stephanie finger fucked Alex's asshole at the same pace. Before long Stephanie had two fingers deep in Alex's ass and Alex was bucking wildly from the assault on both of her holes.

Stephanie leaned over and gave Leonard a passionate kiss and pulling back, she stared into his eyes and giggled, "Time to give her ass a reaming she deserves, what do you think?"

He could feel Alex's cunt muscles tighten around his cock when she heard what Stephanie proposed. He slowed and pulling his cum coated cock from her pussy, he stared down at the other hole; It was well prepared and was pouty as he gripped his shaft and lodged the thick, red head at the portal of her ass. He was about to push in, when Alex lunged back, sinking several inches of his cock into her ass.

She Immediately stared to cum and he felt her ass muscles tighten and he paused until she released them. He slowly sank deeper and deeper into her ass and before long, he was fucking her just as hard as he was fucking her pussy earlier. It was beyond his expectations and he couldn't hold off any longer and started to send stream after stream of his hot, creamy cum deep into her quivering body. He collapsed against her and he slowly rolled off of her and looking down, he watched as Stephanie crawled over and began sucking the cum he deposited deep in Alex's ass. He was at peace as he watched the two of them locked together as he drifted off to sleep.

In the morning, he woke to the warmth of a wet mouth on his morning wood. His eyes opened to a mass of red hair covering his lower body and a pair of twinkling eyes staring up at him. He combed his fingers through her unruly hair and chuckled, "I could get used to this, you know."

Just them, Alex entered the bedroom with a tray of coffee cups and a carafe of coffee. She placed it on the night stand and looked down at the two of them.

Stephanie pulled her mouth off his cock and looked to their petite bed mate, "Get up here Alex and ride him. I think that carafe will keep the coffee hot enough for a while."

She did and it did stay hot, just like the three of them.

Back in Nebraska, Penny was spending more time with Randall. Most nights after Wyatt and Susan went to bed, either she would slip into Randall's room or he would join her in her room. She was getting to be an expert in oral sex. She always was, but now she perfected the art of fellatio. She never came so hard from having her pussy eaten, that is other than Leonard, but found Randall was a close second. She did everything to keep from fucking him, but she wasn't about to screw up her recovery. She just had to hold him off for a couple more days, having a doctor's appointment of Monday to get a clean bill of health. She promised Randall a night of debauchery if he continued to bring her to climax with his lips, tongue and fingers. She knew his fingers were pushing it, but she knew he was getting tired using just his tongue and lips.

She pushed him to his back, feasting on his stiff cock, taking him totally into her mouth and throat. She used her fingers to dip into his tight asshole and brought him to the edge over and over again until she stopped teasing him and allowed him to spill his hot, heavy load all over her face and down her throat.

Randall was spent, but knew he owed her an orgasm and was more than ready to give it to her. She was so close to cumming. This time she got a little too vocal and Wyatt opened the door and watched his two grown children locked in a heated sixty-nine. He knew it was going on, but tonight, Susan was exhausted and fell asleep before he could attack her.

Wyatt watched as Randall fed his fingers into her tight asshole as he licked her juicy cunt. Tearing his eyes from what Randall was doing, he felt his cock grow to full mast as he saw Penny sucking at Randall's deflated cock and was easily bringing it back to full mast. He pulled down his pajama bottoms and fisting his cock, he moved over to the bed and stood over the two of them.

Out of the corner of Penny's eye she saw her dad standing there stroking his sizable cock. She was distracted by it, but having Randall licking her pussy, she thought concentrating on his cock was the right thing to do.

In her past life, she would have left the cock she was with and went for the new, larger cock. She was trying to change. She sucked harder on Randall, but still wasn't getting any starch in the pillar. She looked up at Wyatt and let out a groan, "Oh, what the hell!" She shifted her weight and grabbing hold of her father's cock and tugging at it and drawing him to the mattress, she cupped his swollen nuts and stuck out her tongue and swept it around and around the bulbous head. She got it completely coated in her saliva, she let a stream run down the side and fisting it, she stroked it until it was coated in saliva. She knew this was the first step in deep throating a cock, get it coated in saliva to allow it to slide down a throat a lot easier. Mission accomplished, she now began bobbing up and down, taking Wyatt's cock deeper and deeper with each downward movement and when she felt Wyatt's hands tangled in her hair, she felt it slide down her throat. She felt it swell up and wanting to savor the fruits of her labor, she drew him out of her throat and allowed him to blast off in her mouth.

Wyatt let out a groan and clutched at her head until he was spent. He drew his shrinking cock from her mouth, kissed the top of her head and pulling up his pajama bottoms, left the room.

Penny resumed sucking on Randall and now he was as stiff as a baseball bat, especially after watching his sister suck their father off. She doubled her efforts and as she came all over his experienced tongue, she felt him jerk in her mouth and she got her dessert just after swallowing the main course. She drained him dry and after finishing coating Randall's face with her milky cream, she climbed off of him, slipped back into her robe and kissing him on the top of the head, left the bedroom for her own bedroom.

This went on for the next few days and on Monday, both Wyatt and Randall took her to the gynecologist to see if she was fully healed. They had their fingers crossed because they knew if she got a clean bill of health, she would be on her back getting fucked by both of them.

She came out of the doctor's office with a huge smile on her face. She chuckled, "Okay guys, get ready for that night of debauchery I promised both of you.

Wyatt hugged her, "You know we're gonna have to include your mother in this night of nights!"

Penny broke free from him and headed out to the car, "I could use a little girl on girl. It's been a while since I got to eat a little pussy and I know Mom is very, very receptive to the way I can eat pussy."

Both Wyatt and Randall let out a groan as they got into the car and wanted to get home as soon as possible to see her in action. After watching her on her porn videos, actually getting to fuck a real live porn star, even though it's his daughter and sister, they couldn't wait.

When they arrived at the house, Wyatt grabbed Randall, "Sorry son, but we have to take care of the north forty today. Don't worry, we'll only be gone a few hours. We'll have a lot of time afterwards to enjoy your sister."

Penny giggled, "Oh Dad, you smooth talking stud, don't overwork him or yourself. After getting a clean bill of health from the doctor, I wanna get back on the horse as soon as possible. I have to get back to working form and can't think of a better way to do that than to test ride both of you tonight."

Randall hopped out of the car, "Come on Dad, lets get to work, the sooner we begin, the sooner we'll finish."

Wyatt laughed out load, "See this Penny, I never saw him so anxious to work. Just with the thought of having you after he completes his household duties, he is just chomping at the bit to get to work. We'll see you soon."

Penny entered the house and Susan was waiting for her. She was wearing a ankle length ratty old robe. She came over to Penny, "So tell me Sweetie, are you as good as new?" She hugged her and inhaled her daughter's scent, "Mmmm, you sure do smell wonderful Penny."

Penny felt her mother's curves beneath her robe and she felt her own pussy begin to tingle. Just knowing she was now able to do what she wanted, she relaxed and nodded to her mother, "I got a clean bill of health and am ready to resume my career in California."

Susan reached up and unsnapped her robe and letting it fall to the floor, she stood before Penny in a matching pair of lacy black bra and panties, "Well if that is the case, what do you say we go to the bedroom and give your healed body a test drive." She took hold of Penny's hand and led her to the bedroom.

She kicked off her heels and turned to Penny, "Get naked, I wanna see if you remember just how to please your mother, dear."

Penny stripped fast and her clothes were off even before Susan had settled in the bed. She climbed up and took command. "Okay Mom, get on your hands and knees and wiggle that ass for me."

She did what she was told and Penny reached up and drew the gusset of her panties aside and dipping her head she began licking and sucking on her mother's thick lipped pussy. She loved how she tasted, almost the same as she did. Susan was surely her mother, their cunts were identical. Both having thick winged lips and large hooded clits.

Penny attacked her, sucking those milky covered lips into her mouth. Her tongue darted out and ran up and down the entire length of her pussy. When she reached her hooded clit, she darted her tongue out until she coaxed it from its hiding spot. She drew the stiff bud into her mouth as she shoved two fingers deep into her juicy hole. She pulled back and called out to Susan, "Get out of that bra, I wanna see how my tits are gonna look of twenty years."

Susan struggled to get it open, she was shaking from the intense pleasure her daughter was inflicting on her juicy pussy. She got it off and she used one hands to tug and twist her own nipples as she shivered from the intense pleasure her daughter was giving her.

Penny reached over and opened the drawer on her mother's nightstand. She reached in and grabbed a handful of toys. She dropped them on the bed and sorted them out. She grabbed hold of the glass butt plug and licking it, she pushed it against Susan's asshole and it nearly sucked it in.

Susan thrashed around, she knew Penny was preparing her for when the guys returned and left the butt plug right where it was. She threw her long red hair down her back as Penny shoved one of the black, thick dildos in her pussy and at the same time, began sucking hard on her clit. She shook violently as she started cumming. She fell to the bed and growled out, "Oh fuck yeah Penny, no one know their way around a pussy the way you do."

Susan rolled over onto her back, the butt plug remained in her ass as she reached out and grabbed hold of Penny. They met halfway and they swapped spit and Susan pushed Penny onto her back and over the next thirty minutes, she made Penny cum so many times, they both lost count and before they knew it there was a pounding coming from the hallway and as Susan lowered her pussy down to Penny's waiting mouth, she licking up and down Penny's slimy slit. She looked up and saw both Wyatt and Randall in the doorway, throwing off their clothes and as they approached the bed Susan shook her head, "Fuck no, you are not getting in this bed looking like that. Get your asses in the shower and wash off, we'll still be here waiting for you two."

Wyatt made a mad dash for the bathroom attached to the master bedroom, while Randall had to run down the hall to the other bathroom.

Susan pulled away from Penny and scooted against the headboard. She tugged at Penny who followed her and they both sat there, pulling the sheet up over over naked bodies, just leaving the tops of their large tits exposed.

Susan still had the butt plug in her, even though Penny pulled it out several times and shoved her tongue in to lubricate it.

Wyatt was the first to came back into the bedroom. He was naked and was drying his hair as he approached the side of the closest to Penny. He reached out and grabbed hold of the sheet and pulling on it slowly, it slipped from the two naked women sitting on the bed.

Just then Randall stepped into the room and he stared at the glass plug poking out of his mothers butt. He stepped over to her and grabbing hold of her ankle, he tugged at it until she was flat on her back. He climbed up onto the bed and in one swift movement, he flipped her over. Randall ran his hands up her shapely legs and stopped at her tight bubble butt. He lightly caressed her cheeks and moving to the crack of her ass and grabbed hold of the butt plug. He twisted it around and around and pulled it out halfway and shoved it back in. He did it over and over and when she rose up off the bed, he dipped his other hand under her body and began playing with her sloppy cunt, "Oh fuck Mom, did Penny cause all of this."