Big Bang Theory Season 15 Ep. 05

Story Info
Penny gets a fix and a fuck, Leonard proposes & much more.
12.9k words
3.67
8k
9
3

Part 145 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Big Bang Theory Season 15 Chapter 5

Penny landed in San Francisco and immediately went to visit a porn friend, one she knew was always high on drugs and knew she could score some coke. She found Dakota Skye at her townhouse just outside Frisco and knocking on her door. She knew she came to the right place. Dakota was as high as a kite and seeing Penny, one of her interracial female stars, she threw her arms around Penny's neck and in doing so, she was lifted off the floor. A mere five foot nothing, she kissed Penny and Penny felt a little something too. She tasted the coke on her as she breathed on her.

Penny smacked her lips and kissed her back. She kicked the door shut and the two of them were soon on the sofa, making out like two long, lost lovers. Penny finally managed to pull free and ran her fingers through Dakota's short, platinum blonde hair, "Wow Dakota, that was some welcoming. We should take this to the bedroom and really get it on."

Dakota was up on her unsteady feet and pulled her behind her. As soon as she got there, she stopped dead in her tracks. Already there were two fine, naked black men. Both were sporting huge hard-ons and ready for action.

Dakota giggled, "I heard through the grapevine you are all healed and ready for action. Here is Lil. Jon and Shorty."

Penny chuckled, "Oh Shorty and I have been together several times, but this other stud, Mmmm, sure looks mighty fine." She turned to Dakota, "I've been out of the business a little while, do you have anything, you know to take the edge off?"

Dakota giggled, "Oh, I have just the thing you need, come with me." She led her out of the bedroom and into her bathroom. Pulling open a drawer, there were a shitload of tiny packettes of that white powder Penny was hoping to find. Dakota pulled a couple out and lined it up on the counter and the two of them using her special straws, drew the heavenly powder into their heads.

Penny took a little step back, "Wow, now that is a lot stronger than I'm used to." It hit her almost instantly and knew Randall was getting short-changed in what he was getting. She clung to Dakota, she wasn't affected by it at all, seeing she was so used to it.

Dakota led her back to the bedroom and before long, Dakota had Penny naked and guided her to the bed. She shook off her satin robe and the naked, tiny blonde followed her to the bed.

Penny was tripping out, the coke Dakota had was a lot more potent and her head was spinning. It didn't stop her from having her mouth filled with a big black cock. She turned slightly and took Lil. Jon's cock three-quarters of the way into her throat. She stopped and took a deep breath through her nose. She shivered and groaned around his cock as Dakota dove in and began licking at Penny's fleshy cuntlips.

Dakota worked with Penny before, but never got the chance to actually connect intimately with Penny. She wasn't gonna let this chance slip away. She sucked and licked at every inch of Penny;s pussy. She used her fingers on her clit, her juicy hole and her asshole. She made Penny cum twice and her face was completely saturated with Penny's milky creamy cum.

While she was working on Penny's pussy, Shorty was behind Dakota and he was fucking the petite blonde hard. He looked over her shoulder and saw how wet Dakota was getting Penny and he wanted some of that fresh pussy.

Dakota knew what Shorty wanted and she made sure to work a couple fingers in Penny's asshole and just when she had Penny on the verge of yet another orgasm; she pulled away and Dakota knew what Penny needed, she needed cock, a lot of cock.

She pushed back on Shorty and he withdrew from her tight box. He flopped down on the cool sheets and looked over to the tall, shapely blonde. He wiggled his finger at her and she pulled her swollen lips off of Lil' Jon's cock. She looked up at him and gave him a naughty grin, "I think I got you wet enough and hard enough. What do you say you stick that black fucker in my ass and make me a slut for black dick!"

She didn't wait for his reply. She crawled over to Shorty and gripping his cock, she lowered her body and it slid easily onto her well-lubricated cunt. She sank down to the root and before Lil. Jon could pin her between the two of them, she ground her clit against the root of his cock. She shivered and just as she relaxed and began fucking him, she felt Jon behind her and was shoving his saliva coated cock into her stretched asshole.

She would have been screaming, but she was so high, she now knew how that little slut, Dakota could take two and sometimes three BBC into her body. She felt numb, but at the same time she felt each and every inch of them, she was just able to take them without the discomfort, but all of the pleasure.

She rolled her head around as she felt Jon pump harder into her ass. She felt his swollen nuts slapping against her ass cheeks. She looked up and she was staring at Dakota's glistening slit. Without a moment to think, she wrapped her hands around the tiny white ass and pulled Dakota's cunt to her mouth.

Dakota fisted Penny's hair, pulling her tighter to her pussy, but she didn't have to worry, Penny reveled it the taste and scent of her tonic. She lapped away and couldn't get enough of it and before she could breath, her face was bathed in Dakota's creamy cunt juices.

Penny was flying high as she drank down Dakota's cunt juices and as she released her, the two black gods picked up the pace and Shorty was the first; he sent rope after rope of his slimy cum in her pussy. As she milked Shorty's cock, she didn't have time to savor the feeling as she felt Jon explode, pumping his hot load into her ass. She slumped against Shorty as she came too.

Eventually the two men left, leaving Dakota and Penny on the huge bed alone. Penny opened her eyes and looked dreamily at Dakota.

Dakota swept Penny's tousled hair from her face and kissed her passionately on the lips. She pulled back and smiled down at her, "I know what we both need right now, it's another pick-me-up, what do you think."

Penny was no longer sleepy, she popped up and clung to her as they slid off the bed together and hurried to the bathroom to get another line of coke.

As Penny's life was circling the drain, Leonard's was flying sky high. His life was never better and he had a decision to make and that was the only problem with his relationship with his two housemates. He decided he would have to let them make the decision. He knew whatever choice he made, it would devastate the other and that was the last thing he wanted to do.

Friday he got the two women in his life in the living room. He sat them down and looked from one to the other. "I have the two of you here to make sure that the two of you are free tomorrow. I'd like to take the two of you to the Chambertin Restaurant. I'm planning something very, very special and I want the two of you to dress up and be ready to be swept off your feet."

Stephanie looked from Alex and back to Leonard. She gave him a sly smile, "I'm thinking before tomorrow evening either one or both of us will get you to spill the beans." She stood up and moved over to him. She slowly slipped to her knees and ran her hands up his legs. She looked to Alex, "What do you think? Do you think we can get him to tell us?"

Leonard bolted to his feet, grabbed his car keys and reached the door before they could react, "Ah, ha, I knew you'd do this! I have a bag in the car and I've rented a room at a hotel for the night, see you both here tomorrow at five for the time of your life." He was out the door and in his car before they could catch him.

The next day he arrived at his house to pickup the two women. He was dressed in a three piece charcoal suit and a sharp red tie over a starched white shirt. He opened the door and was stunned at the two gorgeous women waiting for him.

Stephanie had her hair done to perfection, cascading over her slender shoulders and resting upon her large, firm breasts. She was wearing a very revealing black dress. It rivaled the one Penny always wore to assist him in getting the position he wanted at the university. It had two spaghetti straps and her shoulders and upper body was bare. Her straining tits billowed over the bodice and she flashed him a huge smile. The dress ended at mid thigh and it showed off her shapely legs to perfection. Her feet were encased in a pair of three inch, strappy heels. Her make up was done to perfection and she stared at the man she loved in his three piece suit and she could feel her pussy beginning to moisten.

Beside her was Alex and she was dressed the complete opposite. She was wearing a fire-engine red dress. It had a halter top, that encircled her neck, but left her shoulders and arms bare. It hung down to her ankles, but it was a silky material and it hugged her every curve. Her dark auburn hair was pulled up in a French-twist and it had two sexy locks hanging down on either side of her glowing cheeks. Her bright blue eyes were accented and showed them off to perfection,. Her lip-gloss matched her dress and her lips were wet and glistening. On her feet were matching red heels that looked the same as Stephanie's, but were red.

Alex finally spoke after a few moments of silence, "So Leonard, are you gonna say something about our evening wear? I have to say, I never saw you more dashing and sophisticated."

He grinned back at her and nodded. He cleared his throat, "Thank you Alexandra. I have to say, I am without a doubt the luckiest man on the face of the planet. To have two women, so beautiful and sexy to be my date for the evening. I am speechless, I could stand here for hours, doling out complements about the two of you and never scratch the surface on just how gorgeous the two of you are."

Stephanie came over to him and lightly ran her fingers through his hair, "We could say the same about you, but why don't we just say we all look amazing and leave for our reservation at Chambertin."

He held out his arms and each of them took one as they headed out to the limo he reserved to the evening.

Alex was stunned, but stepped in as the driver opened the door for the two ladies. After getting in, Leonard followed and as they made their way to the restaurant, Alex looked to him, "This has to be something special, Leonard. You have never referred to me as Alexandra before, how did you even know it was my given name?"

He smiled at her, "Oh I have my ways, and yes, it is a very, very special day. Nevertheless, you're not getting it out of me, no matter how you try." He chuckled, "I even heard from Christi that you both called her to ask if she knew what was happening. By the way, she knows, but knew her job was hanging on her secrecy."

They enjoyed a glass of champagne on the thirty minute ride to the exclusive restaurant and when they arrived they were ushered to a draped off alcove where they would have their privacy."

They ordered drinks and appetizers of escargot, shrimp cocktail and pate. They had the room for several hours and Leonard was gonna use every minute of it. As the appetizers were cleared and they ordered their entrees, Leonard took in the two gorgeous women he had as housemates. He wanted more and he was willing to spell out his offer and have them decide what would happen.

Once they had finished with their main courses and Crepes Suzette was served, he placed his napkin on the table. He reached into his suit coat pocket and pulled out a ring box and suddenly the eyes of both women grew large.

Stephanie and Alex's jaws dropped and looked to one another. He stood and came around and knelt down between the two of them. He opened the box and there sat two gorgeous diamond engagement rings. He looked from Alex to Stephanie and back again. "You two women have made my life the most fulfilling I've ever felt. I never thought I would ever find another woman, nonetheless, two that have filled my life with love and joy. I want to marry you."

Stephanie looked to Alex and Alex did the same to Stephanie. They both looked to Leonard and Alex spoke up, "I think we are both a little confused. Who are you asking to marry you, Stephanie or me?"

He looked at them both and shrugged, "I want you both, but I know we can't do that, at least here we can't. If the two of you will have me, I'd love to marry both of you. I'd leave it up to the two of you who would be my legally married wife here in the United States, but we could honeymoon in Singapore. If you would be okay with it, we could go there and the three of us could be married."

Stephanie sat back and took in everything he just proposed. She was stunned, but also intrigued. She knew she loved both Alex and Leonard, and could see living together as husband, wife and wife. She looked to Alex and gave her a tiny smile, "So Alexandra, what do you think of the idea?"

Alex was still staring at the rings in Leonard's hand and she nodded, "I love you both and I love your idea Leonard, but who is gonna be the wife her legally and who gets married to the other two in Singapore?"

Leonard slipped the ring on both of their fingers and getting off his knee, he kissed them both. "That Alex is the sixty-four million dollar question. I'm leaving that up to the two of you. I love you both equally and you two have to decide between the two of you. I'm not touching that question with a ten foot pole.

Stephanie giggled, "Boy, Leonard, you are just full of old adages aren't you?" She looked to Alex and shrugged, "I love him and I know you feel the same, so we either flip a coin or draw cards, what do you think? You both know I was considering taking a position with "Doctors Without Borders." I was offered the directorship for all of Central America, but that would mean living down there."

She leaned over and hugged Stephanie and nodded, "Yeah and both of you know I'm not happy in the position I'm in right now either. I know they are searching for a head of the physics department at Cal Tech. I know that would change things too. If not there, I wouldn't be opposes to a position somewhere else in a similar position." She shrugged and looked to Leonard, "Why don't we finish up here, go home and get out of these clothes and lose one another in each other's bodies. We can sleep on it and decide in the morning."

Leonard chuckled, "Oh, I love the idea about getting naked and losing ourselves, but you two can't keep me hanging here."

Stephanie slipped off her chair and pushed his back. She reached up and unzipped his pants and drew his semi-stiff cock out, "I can think of a way to keep you from hanging. We can make it stiff and go from there." She closed her freshly painted red lips and drew him into her mouth. Her tongue rolled around the thickening shaft and before long had his totally erect. She popped it out of her mouth and stood up, "See I told you I could keep you from hanging. Now stuff that back in your pants and let's get back to the house and see what else we can do with that."

Leonard had prepaid for the service at the exclusive restaurant, along with the tip. He motioned for the waiter to summon the limo driver and as they exited the restaurant, he was pulling up and the valet opened the door for the two lovely ladies and Leonard.

Once underway; Stephanie and Alex attacked Leonard and just like everything else, they shared his cock and before long they had him on the brink of shooting his hot load down their throats.

Leonard was glad to see the driver pulling up before their townhouse and he stuffed his incredibly stiff cock back in his pants just as the driver opened the door for them to exit.

They hurried to the house and made their way to the bedroom in nothing flat. Once there, Alex slid up to Leonard and began kissing him.

Stephanie's knees went weak just watching the two of them going at it as if she wasn't even in the room. She moved back and took a seat on a large sofa type chair near the foot of the bed.

Leonard was running his hands over Alex's slender body like a man possessed. He clutched at Alex's tight ass right through her dress and he shivered when she heard Alex let out a squeal.

Leonard reached up and unhooked the snap behind her neck and drawing the material from her, her firm, ample breasts came into view. He cupped them and he loved how Alex reacted to this. He saw her roll her head around, her mouth dropped open and she let out a loud groan. He attacked those firm globes of flesh, running his tongue over one of her stiff buds. Her moans grew louder as he worshiped her tits.

Stephanie was moving around on the chair as she felt her body reacting to her two lovers as they slipped to the bed. She couldn't stop staring at how Leonard attacked Alex's smaller, but firmer tits. Her legs began to quiver and she felt a flood of wetness under the tight black dress she was wearing. She groaned louder when she heard Alex call out, "Please, fuck me Leonard!"

He hopped off the bed and turned to Stephanie, "I want you to undress me and get me ready to fuck our future wife."

She uncurled her legs and sitting up, she drew the suit coat from his shoulders. She worked on his belt buckle as Leonard removed his tie and unbuttoned his shirt. Stephanie unhooked his pants and drew the zipper down as Leonard toed off his shoes. Stephanie pulled his pants and boxers down, freeing his cock as he stepped out of his pants and shorts,.Stephanie drew his shirt off and reached down and removed his socks. She looked up and saw his rock-hard cock before her eyes. She licked her lips and leaning forward, caught a drop pf pre-cum that was oozing out. Opening her mouth, she closed her lips around it and she groaned out as Leonard's hands came up and fisted her long, red waves of hair.

Leonard threw his head back and groaned out as he felt her tongue whip around his pulsating shaft. He felt the head of his cock enter her throat and he knew he had to pull out and give Alex what she wanted. He pulled back and her lips made a smacking sound as they slipped off his cock.

She sat back, her lips were swollen and her hair was tousled from his hands. She looked to the bed and saw Alex had removed her clothes, leaving her strappy heels on, it made her look even hotter.

Leonard turned to the bed and as she urged her trembling legs apart, he leaned forward and stared into Alex's dark blue eyes, "Grab it Alexandra, and guide it into your pussy."

Stephanie sat up again and siting on the edge of the chair, she watched in awe as Alex's cuntlips spread open and watched Leonard's cock slid into her juicy hole She licked her lips as she watched Alex's glistening lips clutch at his thick shaft. She let out a gasp when she saw his balls resting on her tight ass cheeks, knowing he was totally buried in her pussy.

Leonard released a sigh knowing he had now claimed one of his future brides and before the night was over, he would do the same to his other bride-to-be. He held steady, feeling Alex's cunt pulsating around his shaft and then he began to thrust gently in and out. He stared down at Alex's loving face and he knew he made the right decision to ask them both to be his brides. He loved how she rolled her head around and her long dark auburn hair slowly came undone from the tight French twist it was in.

He felt a surge of wetness coating his shaft as he began to pump in and out of her at a quicker pace.

She urged him on; Alex's hands came up and encircled his body, raking his back with her freshly manicured nails. Clutching at his shoulders, she pulled him deeper into her receptive body. She smiled up at him as he called out, "Oh fuck, Alex, your pussy is so tight and so incredibly hot." She giggled and pulled him head down for a soul-searching kiss that left them both gasping for air. She pushed at his shoulders, "Please Leonard, let me ride you. I want you to be able to play with my body as I do so."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers