Big Bang Theory Season 15 Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jillian was on the verge of a climax. She leaned back, arching her ass off of Sheldon. Her arms were stretched out on either side of his head.

Katie leaned in and inhaled the intoxicating scent coming from where they were joined together. She ran her hands up and down Jillian's trembling legs. She slid downward, the heat increased and wetness grew. She loved watching Sheldon's thick cock slide in and out of Jillian's glistening slit, covered in her milky cream. She loved how wet and red Jillian was and she couldn't wait any longer. Her tongue darted out and came in contact with the flesh between Jillian's asshole and her juicy cunt. She held it there and as Jillian rode Sheldon, her tongue slid up and down Jillian's cunt without even moving. She licked at the slimy cunt juices that flowed out and she licked it off of Sheldon's cock. She moved lower and after a couple tries, she was able to capture Sheldon's swollen balls in her mouth. She sucked harder and as Sheldon thrust up into Jillian, they popped out of her mouth with a loud pop.

Sheldon let out a groan when suddenly his balls were exposed to the cool air. He wrapped his arms around Jillian and mauled her full, firm tits. He continued thrusting up into her juicy cunt and at the same time he felt Jillian slam her body downward, taking him deep into her pussy.

Katie continued to lick at the two where they were joined together. She waited and when Jillian rose up the next time, she grabbed hold of Sheldon's cock and pulled him out of Jillian and before either of them could react, she popped it into her mouth. She sucked him as deep as she could into her mouth and savored the milky cum from Jillian. Sheldon's cock was covered in her cream and she couldn't get enough. She drank it down as she took him deeper into her mouth.

Jillian left empty, she rolled off of Sheldon and watched in awe as Katie began bobbing up and down on Sheldon. She leaned over and swept her long blonde hair from her face. She loved watching Katie suck at Sheldon , but she was so close to cumming, she wanted in on the action. She tightened her grip on Katie's head and as she flopped down on the bed, landing on her back, she pulled her from Sheldon and guided Katie's face to the juicy cunt that needed attention.

Sheldon, just like Jillian was close to cumming, but being ripped from Jillian's furnace-like cunt was left hanging. His orgasm grew closer once again as he had Katie's mouth sliding up and down his cock, but was again left hanging as Jillian pulled him out of Katie's mouth. He was not going to be denied this time and crawling up onto his knees, he slipped in behind Katie and grabbing hold of her hips, he shoved his saliva coated cock into her dripping cunt.

Katie reared back, pulling her face from between Jillian's legs and screamed out, "Oh fuck yeah, give it to me Sheldon, fuck me, fuck me good and hard and make me cum!" She dropped her head back down and feasted on Jillian's weeping pussy. She loved how she tasted on Sheldon's cock, but found it tasted even better coming directly from the source.

Jillian closed her legs tighter around Katie's head and fisted her silky blonde hair. She loved how Katie ate her pussy and she was on the verge of the orgasm she sought for earlier.

Sheldon was racing towards his orgasm and he wasn't gonna be denied this time. Just watching the luscious blonde licking and sucking on Jillian drew him closer to the climax he wanted. He ran his hands all over the curves of the blonde before him and encircling her waist, he dipped down and began fingering her clit. At the same time he plowed into her harder, deeper and faster. The sound of skin slapping against skin filled the bedroom.

All three of them were moaning and groaning as they pushed and pulled at each other. Jillian was the first to explode she came hard and started squirting all over Katie's face and active tongue.

Katie lapped at the cream coating her face and lips and she pushed back against Sheldon as she felt him swell in her pussy and as she drank down Jillian's milky cream, she tightened her cunt around Sheldon and started to cum. She coated his stiff cock and just as she squeezed his cock, she felt him explode and began pumping his hot cum in her overheated pussy.

Sheldon slumped against Katie's sweat covered body as he continued to shoot rope after rope of his hot cum in her. His hands were roaming all over her body, increasing the intensity of her orgasm and it didn't hurt his either.

After several minutes, they uncoupled and slipped back onto the bed and hugged, kissed and caressed one another.

Back in California, Penny was aimlessly moving around Dakota's place and when she entered the living room, she stopped dead in her tracks. It was hard to see Dakota, even though she was a petite blonde, she was surrounded by five of the largest, black men Penny ever saw and to top it off, they were all naked and they were shoving their cocks in any hole available.

She stepped closer, but something else caught her eye and she gravitated towards the coffee table before the sofa. On the table were several lines of cocaine and she saw a couple straws there just begging to be used. She snuck in behind the six people coupled together and knelt down beside the white powder just itching to be used. She picked up one of the straws and used it like a pro.

One of the lines disappeared and she looked to the five guys and suddenly they looked even better than before. She turned back and another line was soon gone. She licked her lips and sucked on one of her fingers covered in the white dust.

Penny turned back to the guys and there were two who broke away from Dakota and approached her. Still on her knees, she reached out and took hold of one of them and stroked it a couple times and it was soon deep in her throat. Being the pro she was, she stroked the other and without missing a beat she pulled away from one and sucked on the other. She was out of her clothes and joined Dakota on the sofa and was taking one in her cunt as she leaned over the sofa and sucked on another who was behind the sofa.

Dakota pulled the cock out of Penny's mouth and after kissing Penny, sucked that cock into her mouth. She was riding one guy, while another was plowing in and out of her ass.

The black bodies soon became a blur as they stopped to finish off the coke and resumed fucking. Penny was covered in cum and when she looked around there were another four black men and they joined the other five.

One of the guys pulled out a vial and a needle and looked to Penny, "Wanna try something that is more potent than rocket fuel?"

Dakota looked to Penny, "Better not, you are not used to that shit and if not done right, you could be in some serious shit."

Penny looked to the guy and shook her head, "I better not, lines of coke is one thing, but..." She was soon taking four guys on at once. She was riding one of the guys, while sucking on another and she let out a loud cry as the largest guy was pounding her ass and as he came, two more came up behind her and somehow, they both fit in her tight ass. She was in a constant state of climaxes and she was drenched in sweat and cum. She never felt more liberated and turning towards the guy with the needle, she nodded, "I'm coming down from my high and I still wanna fuck the rest of you. I think I'll try a little bit of that."

He used the rubber hose on her upper arm and injected her with a good dose of the strong stuff. She felt her whole body come alive and she felt things she never did before.

Dakota was on her second dose and she challenged Penny to a fuck off and they were fucking and sucking every guy there and before long, the nine black men were spent and Dakota turned to Penny, "Looks like we wore them out, fucking amateurs!"

Penny enveloped Dakota in her arms and was soon feasting on her mouth and tiny tits. She looked to the guy who had the rocket fuel, "How about another hit, I'm coming down and I don't want this feeling to leave."

He gave her another dose, but it was a lot more than before and she went into spasms and after a minute or two she started foaming at the mouth.

Dakota uncoupled from Penny and rushed to the pick up her cell. She called 911 and looking to Penny, she saw her eyes roll back in her head.

It was like Chinese fire drill. The guys scrambled around, picking up their clothes and before the emergency vehicle arrived, they were all gone, along with the needles and drugs.

The EMT arrived in time and gave her a dose of something that counteracted the drugs and she vomited all over the living room rug. She was taken to the hospital where she was admitted into the detox unit.

Penny was lucky that Dakota acted quickly, saving her life. She knew then and there she had to change her lifestyle and she vowed to make a change, but knowing how she never followed through on her vows, she would soon be in deep shit if she didn't change her ways.

See what happens to Penny. What happens to the wedding plans of Leonard, Stephanie and Alex. Sheldon tries to expand his circle of friends in New York, and more, much more.