Big Bang Theory Season 15 Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Leonard quickly withdrew and rolled over onto his back. He saw Stephanie's eyes glued to his cum coated cock and saw her lick her parched lips.

Stephanie was itching to join in, but wanted Alex to get her fill of him before she joined in. She had never saw Leonard's cock like that before and she wanted to climb aboard and lick all of Alex's cunt cream from his shaft.

Alex hovered over him and giggled, "Are you ready to come harder than you ever had before. I want to be the first of us to savor your cum. I know it will be the first of many as husband and wife." She swing her legs over his. Her slimy pink slit was inches from the throbbing shaft beneath her.

Leonard couldn't take the teasing and letting out a growl, he grabbed hold of Alex's hips, he pulled her down swiftly and watched as his cock quickly disappeared into her petite, glowing body.

Alex was up for the challenge as she began slamming her body up and down on Leonard's outstretched body. She drove downward, grinding her hips back and forth and side to side, trying to make greater contact with her clit and the root of his shaft.

Stephanie was in awe of her two mates and never had the opportunity to watch them fuck at this angle before. It was like watching her own personal porno and she was itching to join in. She was gonna give them the first bout, but she wasn't about to be left unfulfilled tonight.

Just like Alex had said earlier, now Leonard's hands were active, running up and down her active legs. He teased and played with her firm, quivering tits and running up and down her back, he pulled her down and as their mouths fused together, he tongue fucked her mouth and ran his hands through her totally fucked up hairdo and she never looked hotter or sexier. He tore his mouth from her and screamed out, "Oh fuck, I can't hold off any longer, Alex, I'm gonna cum!"

Alex was close too and she picked up the pace. She whipped her head around as she arched her back and slammed down again and again on his pulsating shaft. She looked to Stephanie and her blue eyes sparkled and they locked on one another's. Her mouth dropped open as she let out a gasp, "Oh fuck yeah! He pumping his seed into me Stephie!"

She milked him for every drop he had, grinding her hips against him as he thrust upward into her sucking cunt. She came along with him and she drenched his entire shaft and balls. After quite a while, she rolled off of Leonard and resting her head on his chest. She stared at Stephanie and wiggled her finger at her and purred out, "Come on Stephanie, come up here and join us."

Stephanie got up off the chair and her legs were like rubber, she was that turned on watching her future bride and groom. She stood alongside the bed and waited.

Alex was still feeling aftershocks of her orgasm and she could feel Leonard's cum flowing out of her pussy. She took a deep breath, "Tell me Stephanie, do you wanna cum now?"

She stared at the dripping pussy and the cum coated cock before her and she didn't care who got her off, as long as she did and she nodded, "Fuck yeah, you better believe it."

Alex giggled and flopped back down onto her back and patted her cum laden pussy, "I think that can be arranged, but you're going to have to lick all of the cum that Leonard deposited in me first. Once I am all cleaned up, then we're gonna make you cum too."

Stephanie felt her mouth water as she looked down and saw it leaking and it was swollen and a bright pink from the vigorous fucking she just received. She crawled up onto the bed and coaxed Alex's legs further apart. She inhaled her scent and running her hands up and down Alex's sticky thighs; she hovered over her dripping pussy.

Alex was gasping for air, "Stop teasing and just lick my fucking cunt. I need to cum again!"

Stephanie pushed her pointed tongue deep in the base of her puffy cunt and shoving in, she drew her tongue upward and as she did, she gathered up a large dose of Alex's milky cum and a lot of what Leonard shot into her. She stopped at the top and flicked the tip of her tongue back and forth across Alex's stiff clit. It was slippery with the cum she already had on her tongue and she teased it mercilessly.

Alex fisted Stephanie's long wavy red hair and thrust her ass up off the bed, "Oh fuck yeah, keep it up, don't stop, that feels so fucking great!"

Stephanie loved the flavor of the two of them and even more how Alex reacted to her tongue. She lapped eagerly at Alex's slit. She swallowed all she could extract from Alex's pussy. She locked her lips over her juicy hole and sucked hard and she was rewarded with another gush of the cum buried deep in her snatch.

Alex shivered and her eyes rolled back in her head as she started to tremble when she felt Stephanie release her sucking hole and attacked her clit. She thrashed about as she came and came hard. Her legs nearly crushed Stephanie's head. She finally slumped back, exhausted from the intense orgasm she received from Stephanie.

Stephanie was savoring what she just finished and she was waiting to see if Alex was going to keep her promise and let her cum too.

Alex slowly recovered from her intense orgasm. She looked to Leonard and saw he was dozing off. She shook his leg and his eyes popped open. She giggled, "Wake up, Stud! Time to get your act together and fuck your other wife to be!"

Leonard was pooped, but he wasn't about to deny his other wife the pleasure of his cock. He looked to Alex, "I'm not too stiff, as you can see and the last think I wanna do is deny either of my wives my jewels."

Both Stephanie and Alex burst out laughing, but Alex leaned over and began sucking his cock. She popped his savory flavored cock in and out of her mouth, "Mmmm, I'm more than happy to put starch back into your cock. You gave me the pleasure I was looking for and the least I can do is get your ready for your other wife."

It didn't take long and after less than a minute, Leonard was as stiff as could be. Alex pulled off of his cock and stared at Stephanie, "So what the fuck are you waiting for, strip and climb aboard."

Stephanie crossed her arms and in one single motion she drew the sexy black dress from her lush body. She was naked under the dress and her gorgeous body came into view. She smiled from Alex and licked her lips as she crawled over to Leonard who was still in the same position as before. She swung her leg over his and Alex was there. Alex gripped his cock and swiped it up and down the fleshy cuntlips before her. She slowly lowered her body and felt him enter her.

Leonard suddenly perked up and drew her down to his face. He closed his lips around one stiff pink tip and flicked in back and forth as he sucked harder. He moved to the other one and gave it the same treatment.

Stephanie frantically began bouncing up and down on Leonard's cock, grinding her throbbing clit against the root of his cock. She felt the excitement of the day coursing through her body. She was breathing heavily as she rode Leonard harder, she was desperate for the same orgasm she saw Alex have from Leonard and how she came from her mouth too.

Leonard thrust up into Stephanie's quaking pussy. He growled out, "Ride me hard, Stephanie, just like Alex did. I want to give you everything I gave her." He ran his hands down her long slender body, clutching at her hips and he tried to guide her up and down. He had a rough time doing that, because her movements were so erratic he couldn't get into a rhythm.

Alex came up alongside the two most important people in her life. She turned Stephanie's face towards hers and kissed her, "So did you like watching our future husband fuck me?"

She didn't reply, she just kissed Alex harder and as she tore her mouth from Alex's, Leonard called out, "Come on Stephanie, ride me, harder, take it all. I wanna feel you cum all over my cock the same way Alex's did."

Just hearing this, spurred Stephanie on. She wasn't about to be outdone by Alex and planting her fists on his chest, she began slamming her entire body down, over and over again on Leonard's cock. After every two or three slams, she ground her her clit to his cock.

All of a sudden Leonard reached out, gripped Stephanie's shoulders and pulled her down to him. Leonard sucked hard on her tits and as he thrust up into her, he lost it and began pumping his load in her.

Stephanie was at wits end and feeling Leonard pumping his hot load in her, it triggered just what she wanted and needed. She collapsed against him and her entire body shook and quivered. She milked his cock for every drop he had and she held him tight till she nearly dosed off.

Alex scooted alongside her two partners and the three of them clung to one another as they slowly drifted off to sleep.

Back in Dakota Skye's house, Penny was just waking up from a night of nonstop fucking and cocaine usage. Her head was foggy and she feels a pair of hands kneading her tits and as she opened her eyes, she saw his black lips close around one of her quickly stiffening nipples. As her eyes focused, she saw it was Sean Michaels and remembered how he and Mandingo double teamed her last night. He pussy quickly began to moisten. Her hands ran over his bald, black head and groaned out, "Good Morning, I love waking up this way. I just wish it could happen a couple hours later."

He pulled his lips back, the tip was glistening with his saliva and it was sticking out like a large pencil eraser, "I can always leave and come back later, but I can't promise I won't be so agreeable."

She clutched at his head and guided him to her other nipple.

Sean's hand drifted down her lush body and found her already wet pussy, he couldn't wait to stuff it full of his big, black cock. His fingers invaded her pussy, while his thumb massaged her clit in tiny circles.

Penny closed her eyes, arching her back and letting out a moan. It was cutoff as he moved upward and covered her mouth with his. Her hand moved down her firm body and wrapped her large fingers around his rock hard cock.

Sean was more than ready, he watched her for nearly thirty minutes this morning before he gave into his urge to feel her lush curves. He slid between her legs and he felt her guide his cock into her wet hole. He groaned into her mouth as his tongue and cock entered her two wet orifices at the same time.

Not having to share her this morning, like he had to last night, he slowly and sensuously fucked her, taking his time for well over thirty minutes. Their sensations heightened as their excitement built as they slowly sought the fulfillment they each wanted to find.

Penny felt Sean begin to slowly increase his pace, picking up speed and strength. After a few more minutes, he began pounding her mercilessly. Her mouth sought out his and they kissed like long lost lovers. Tearing her lips from his, she let out a groan, "Oh Sean, I love the way you fuck me, especially when it is off camera. I can see just how great a lover you can be without the camera rolling."

She clutched at his strong shoulders and she started to climax. A powerful orgasm overtook her as she felt him swell in her juicy, tight pussy. Over and over again, her orgasm grew stronger and as one began to wane, an even stronger one overtook her quaking body.

Sean arched his back, thrusting his hips hard against her sucking pussy, he sank balls deep in her and began to release the contents of his huge black balls. Penny felt a thick, stream of hot cum burst out of his cock and squirted violently against her cervix. Knowing she couldn't get pregnant made it all the better. She clung to his sweat covered body as several more hot jets of semen filled her hot cunt.

Totally spent, he collapsed onto the bed beside her and turning to her he chuckled, "I was getting inpatient for you to awaken, but I have to say, it was worth the wait."

She leaned in and kissed him tenderly, "Thanks, after last night's drug infused orgy, I needed a good fucking with a clear mind."

He swept her blonde hair from her face, "You really should go easy on that shit. Have you seen what it did to Dakota. The last thing I wanna do is have you rushed to emergency because of some stupid fucking overdose."

She hugged him, "Don't worry Sean, I'm taking it slow."

Back in New York, Sheldon was the new flavor of the month when it comes to skyrocketing media phenoms. He was wanted on all the talk shows and he was hot enough to pick and choose his meal ticket.

After speaking with Harris Faulkner, he gave her the go ahead to have him in the hot seat for this afternoon's Outnumbered Show.

As the group of four women and Sheldon entered the studio for the hour long discussion, Sheldon took notice of two of his favorite on air personalities were there today, and of course Harris. He had to close his mouth as he stared at the luscious female who sat beside him. Katie Pavlich, with her light blonde hair flowing down across her heavy chest was a sight for sore eyes. She was wearing a rather tight, navy blue dress that had a zipper from bodice down to the hem and it was already unzipped enough to give him a hint of her gorgeous, firm breasts. As she sat and crossed her legs, the hem of her dress creeped up to flash several inches of firm, shapely thighs. Her mesmerizing blue eyes sparkled as she flashed him a smile, "Nice to have you on the hot seat Sheldon, I hope you can take the grilling the four of us will give you."

He scoffed, "No problem Katie, and I'm expecting the four of you to meet me in my suite after this for a nice relaxing lunch."

Harris took a seat in the other side of him, "Sorry, Sheldon, but I'll be doing my Outnumbered Overtime after this show, but will be up right after that." She was wearing a demure two piece red suit showing a little cleavage and her nice trim legs.

On the other side of Katie sat the other woman Sheldon had a real thing for. It was Jillian Mele and she came ready for bear. She was wearing a brown leather skirt that molded her ass and legs like a second skin. It clung to her and as she sat, the knee-length skirt rode up to show a couple inches of smooth, firm thighs. Above that she was wearing a tight white long sleeved pullover blouse. It was a turtleneck and had three gold buttons on one shoulders and Sheldon imagined unbuttoning them to reveal her gorgeous breasts. They formed large mound atop her chest and he remembered from before how firm and high standing they were. Her long, wavy light brown hair was pulled back in a high ponytail and made her look sassy. He hoped he was right and couldn't wait to lower that hair and feel it flow across his naked body.

On the other side of Harris was Marie Harf, Better know as Marie Barf, the liberal bitch Sheldon couldn't stand. But agreed with Harris to invite her back to he suite afterwards. If she only knew the surprise she had waiting for her there. Today she looked rather appealing in a large soft looking cream colored sweater dress. It had a wide cowl neckline and clung to her gentle curves. When she crossed her legs, she flashed Sheldon several inches of firm thighs too. With her black rimmed glasses, Sheldon would like to see her face and glasses covered in male and female cum.

As the discussion began, it went rather smoothly until they began discussion on the internet division of the new Fox Weather Network. Marie grilled him about the exploits of the female meteorologists, "How can objectify the females to removed their clothes on the network that has so many other women who are not comfortable with what she is allowing to be shown?"

He shook his head, "You being the bleeding liberal that you are, Marie, if you notice, we have nearly as many male meteorologists on the programs, showing just as much, if not more. I would also like to point out that each and every female and male meteorologists who are on that network were more than willing to do this. None were forced or coerced into doing this. They were all offered the choice to be associated with either networks and several of the meteorologists are on-air on both networks. Just because you don't see eye to eye with it, being the liberal you are, you try and beat it down. Maybe it is because you are not attractive enough to be able to hired for that network."

Harris cut-in, not wanting to have Marie cry on air, quickly changed the subject, "Sheldon, I'm not comfortable with that sort of accusations."

He nodded and looked to Marie, "I'm sorry for that last comment. I hope you accept my apology. You are more than attractive enough to be on that or any other network program. Once again, please accept my apology."

She nodded, "Thank you and I know I was overstepping here." After that she kept to herself for the rest of the segment.

Harris praised Sheldon for his apology and raved about the viewership for both the Cable Weather Network and the internet version too.

After the show was over, Sheldon immediately went to Marie and took her hand, "I really am sorry for what I said. I sorta lost it and I hope you will join us back in my apartment suite for a light lunch and drinks."

She was grinning from ear to ear and nodded, "Don't worry about it Dr. Cooper, I was just pushing your buttons and went a little too far. I would love to join you guys there."

They headed upstairs in the private elevator for Fox News employees who had apartments in the building.

Once in his apartment, Sheldon introduced Paul Goodloe and Bob Van Dillon to Marie and she was overwhelmed by the attention they were giving her.

Sheldon made sure he slipped her a Deja Vu capsule in her wine. He knew it wasn't anything like a roofie, especially when everyone there knew what was going to happen when they got up here. He just wanted to take the edge off of her stiff demeanor and loosen her up.

Sheldon had the commissary set up a tiny buffet lunch at the large kitchen island and had the wine, beer and liquor flowing for all to sample. Everyone was having a enjoyable time and before long, the servers from the commissary were packing up the trays and leaving.

On one sofa, Marie was in the middle and was sandwiched by Bob and Paul. She was breathing heavier when she felt Paul's arm encircle her shoulder and lightly caressed her there. She felt him pulling her body towards him and when she looked up, her lips parted and accepted his mouth on hers.

On the other side, Bob had his hand on her knee and as he lightly caressed her there and as he ran his hand higher, he saw her part her legs even more and she moaned into Paul's mouth. As Bob slowly raised the soft material of the sweater dress up her squirming legs, Marie kissed Paul with more gusto.

On the other sofa, Sheldon was in the middle with Katie and Jillian on either side of him. The three of them watched with interest. Sheldon already had his pants off and his jockey shorts were dangling off his ankles. He watched as Bob's hand slid beneath Marie's dress. Pushing it upward, he found her panties. They were sopping wet and then he grabbed hold of the waistband, she willingly arched her ass off the sofa cushion and Bob drew them off her milky white legs.

Katie stared at the dark brown curls of Marie's pussy. She leaned into Sheldon and whispered, "I knew that liberal whore couldn't have the carpet the same color as the drapes." She leaned into him harder and wrapped her fingers around his shaft and stroked it up and down as she continued watching Bob and Paul attacking Marie.

Paul suddenly stood up and grabbed hold of Marie and pulling her to her feet, he lifted her up and carried her to the vacant bedroom where Sheldon made sure to have all the thing they would need to punish that liberal cunt.

Bob followed and just as he stood up there was a knocking on the door and he looked to Sheldon. Sheldon shrugged as Katie, now on her knees was licking his cock like a creamy ice cream, "Go ahead, see who it is."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers