Big Bang Theory Season 15 Ep. 06

Story Info
Penny Makes Changes & Fucks Anyone She Can.
8k words
4.21
14.4k
10
2

Part 146 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Big Bang Theory Season 15 Chapter 6

Three long months pass and Penny had successfully completed the court ordered drug treatment plan at the recovery institute. She never felt or looked better.

During the three month stay, she ate well, exercised regularly and in doing so toned her body and felt incredible. She vowed never to take any drugs in the future and knew the best way to accomplish this was to leave the porn industry.

As she exited the facility, Tracey Livermore, AKA Brandi Love was waiting for her in her sleek convertible. Penny broke out in a huge grin and threw her arms around Tracey, "Oh my God Tracey, you are a sight for sore eyes. I was wondering if any of my friends, old or new would be out here to greet me." She looked to the car, "Aw, don't you think it is a little cold for the having the top down, it is mid-February?"

Tracey hugged her even harder, "What, have you gone off and got into such shape without me Penny? This is the only way to leave a drug facility. Don't you worry, I have the heat blasting full and plan on having the windows up. Come on, hop in, is that all you have, the one suitcase?"

Penny shrugged, "Ne need for a lot of clothes in here." Tracey hopped in and looked to Penny, "Wow, I have to say, you look fantastic, so are you ready to jump right back into the business? I contacted several of the studios and they are ready to give you a second shot. I went over to Lex's and Dakota's homes and got your clothes from them and have all of it at my place. Are you ready to get the fuck out of here?"

Penny nodded, "Yeah, I can't wait to be a free woman and start a new chapter on my life, this time drug free."

Tracey leaned over and gave her a peck on the cheek, "I'm so glad to hear that, here we go."

Penny was hesitant to tell Tracey her plans, but as they pulled out onto the freeway, Penny turned in her seat, "Tracey, I made a decision while in there. I hope you understand, I love what I was doing, but need a change, a drastic change and in saying that, I'm leaving the adult film industry and leaving sunny California. I'm heading east and not sure where I'll end up, but like they say, insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting things to turn out differently. I'm not sure if I'm leaving the business forever, but I have to make a change."

Tracey slowed the car and looked to Penny, "I understand and I support your decision. You're at a crossroad and need to stop going straight, headlong back into the fire. Just remember, if you decide to get back in, I'll help you anyway I can." She sped up, "Okay enough of this serious shit, let's get you back to my place and get some sun, some good food and just relax. You aren't in any hurry to leave, are you?"

Penny giggled, "No, I'm sorta winging it right now, I have a plan, but no set timetable and would love to just relax and unwind a couple days, if that's okay with you?"

"Okay? Are you kidding me, it sounds wonderful." She pulled off the freeway and before long she was pulling into her gated property and stopped right in front of her mansion. She hopped out and so did Penny. They went to the kitchen and Tracey poured them both a glass of wine. She held it up to Penny, "I'm sorry, I know you just got out of rehab, can you have wine?"

Penny giggled, "Fuck yeah! I have to have wine flowing through my veins. I just can't and won't have drugs, drugs of any kind, including aspirin. I don't care how how bad I have any pain, even as small as a headache, I refuse to put anything but alcohol in my body." She giggled, "Oops, I forgot about tongues and cocks, there is no way I'll ever live without either of those."

Tracey chuckled, "I wasn't asking for a fucking speech. I was just asking about wine. Here, drink up and let's go yet our suits on. It may be Mid-February, but there isn't any wind out there and the sun will feel incredible on our bodies."

They headed upstairs and after getting into their suits and another glass of wine they headed out to the pool. The water was heated, but decided to get some sun first. They spread out their towels out on the chaise lounge chairs and just lay there taking in the rays.

Tracey was itching to get at Penny. She thought about her a lot while she was in rehab, but didn't realize how much she missed her until she saw her coming out of the facility. She finished off her wine and looked to Penny, "I'm getting a refill and then hopping in the water to cool off. I wasn't expecting the sun to be so hot today."

Penny sat up and handed Tracey her empty glass and she looked a little tipsy, "Wow, I've turned into a lightweight. Three months without any alcohol and I'm three sheets to the wind already. Can you get me a refill, I'll be in the water cooling off and trying to clear my head."

Tracey watched the luscious curves slowly disappear into the water and she hurried to refill the glasses and head back out to sample those curves she missed for the past few months.

Coming out, she slowly walked down the stairs into the pool and having her hair up, she stared at Penny with those large blue eyes of hers.

Penny felt the sexual current between the two of them and she bit her lower lip as she took the glass from Tracey and taking a sip, she placed the plastic wine glass on the edge of the pool.

Tracey inched closer to the lovely green eyed blonde. She was face to face to the slightly shorter blonde. She reached out and lightly traced her fingers along Penny's rib cage. Her hand slid upward and tugged on the string. As Penny's breasts, full and wet, slid from their confines and the tiny piece of cloth floated away on the surface of the warm water, Tracey just stared at them.

Tracey reached back and with one swift move, her own bikini top fell away and joined Penny's on the surface of the water. She stepped forward and swaying from side to side, she scraped her large, firm tits against Penny's. As their nipples pressed together, she saw Penny's eyes flutter closed and her lips parted and a tiny moan escaped her throat.

Penny reached out and encircling the larger blonde's body, she clutched at Tracey's firm ass cheeks and pulling her closer, her lips closed over Tracey's and as the embrace grew steamier, they kissed like two, long lost lovers.

Penny let out a tiny shriek when Tracey suddenly lifted Penny from the water and planted her ass on the edge of the pool. Even though the air temperature wasn't ideal for what was happening, the heat coming from her core was enough to chase away any thought of covering up.

Tracey parted Penny's shapely thighs and began peppering the insides of her quivering thighs with soft butterfly kisses. She reached up and untied the strings holding the lower portion of Penny's bikini secure. Unfolding the material covering Penny's fleshy cuntlips, she stared at the slimy juices already forming between them. Tracey gripped Penny's supple thighs and spread them wider and pushing at her chest, urged Penny back to the towel spread out behind her.

Tracey's thumb gently and persistent, slid up and down the fleshy lips until she uncovered her dark pink clit. She gently teased it from its hood until it was stiffen and throbbing.

Penny began to pant and buck, but Tracey was just getting started. Her index finger slowly traced Penny's fleshy lips. It was quickly coated in Penny's sticky, warm cunt juices. She shoved harder and she felt the tight hole envelope her finger and she curled it around until she came in contact with Penny's neglected G-spot.

Tracey looked up and saw Penny's mouth gaping open and a loud moan escaped her lips as Tracey replaced her thumb on her clit with her tongue. She tasted Penny's sweet, sticky juices as she worried her clit and drawing it out, she closed her lips around it and sucked on it. Little by little she increased the sucking and had Penny squirming on the edge of the pool.

Penny reached down and clutched at the MILF's blonde head as she pulled her face tighter to her spasming cunt, "Oh fuck me Tracey, I'm on the verge of an orgasm, don't stop, please don't stop."

Tracey chuckled in a deep sexy throated laugh, "I have no intention of stopping, Penny!" She doubled her efforts as her hands ran up and down Penny's sleek thighs and as Penny's movements became more erratic, she sucked harder on her clit and shoved a second and finally a third finger deep into Penny's leaking cunt.

Penny let out a loud groan and started cumming. She let loose a stream of slimy juices that were building for quite some time and as she fell back to the towel behind her, she felt Tracey lapping up all she expelled. She was too drunk and weak to move and just lay there as she felt Tracey tidy up her work, and she felt Tracey retying her bikini bottoms and looking up, she saw Tracey float away on the surface of the water.

After several minutes, Penny had enough energy to sit up and now feeling the cool air on her half naked body, she slipped back into the water and as she approached Tracey, she wrapped her arms around her neck. She gave her a deep, passionate kiss and pulling away, she took hold of her hand, "What do you say, we grab our wine, get back into the warmth of your house and finish what you started in the bedroom?"

Tracey giggled and tightening her hold of Penny, she walked to the steps of the pool and as the cool air hit her half naked body, she let out a shriek, "Fuck the wine, I have more in the house, let's get in there where it is warm." They ran to the large door wall, slid it open nad Tracey ran for a couple towels and robes. After drying off, she grabbed her robe, but Penny pulled it away, "You're not going to need that, at least not for the foreseeable future. She grabbed her wrist and led her upstairs to the bedroom where she feasted the rest of the afternoon on the lush curves of the porn star known as Brandi Love.

After a couple of days Penny was ready to leave and head down to Pasadena. She already contacted a couple consignment establishments and found one that would make a pick up and take what belongings she no longer wanted or needed. She was determined to make a clean break of her life here in California and begin anew back East.

Upon coming downstairs, she found Tracey making coffee and Penny was already dressed, "Morning Tracey, I think it is about time I moved on. Do you know where I can either catch a bus or train to get me down to Pasadena?"

Tracey poured Penny a mug of coffee, "You are not leaving here in a bus or train. I have a couple of cars I can lend to you. Once you are ready to leave Pasadena, just text me where you are and I'll have some flunky from the studio yo shoot down there and pick it up and bring it back here."

Penny took a long sip of the flavored coffee, "Mmmm, this in incredible. I can't have you do that for me. After all the trouble I caused you, I think it would just be better for me to slip out and fade away."

Tracey was getting upset, "Listen to me Penny, you will be leaving here with your head high and hopefully one day make a triumphant return. You will take my car and that is the end of this discussion."

Penny hopped up and hugged Tracey, "My God, what have I done to deserve such a good friend as you?"

She scoffed, "Really, not much, but we clicked and I see myself in you many years ago. I was lucky enough to be under the wing of an older porn star and she was firm enough with me. I wish I was just as firm with you as she was with me. I know you wouldn't have made the foolish mistakes and I, in a way blame myself."

Penny hugged her harder, "Nonsense Tracey, you warned me, but me, being such a fucking idiot, didn't heed your warnings. I'm so much better having you as a friend and mentor and I promise, I won't make this mistake again. So with that said, okay, I'll take your car and I have to finish packing and I wanna get out of here before the traffic gets bad."

She chuckled, "Oh you know California Penny, the traffic is always horrible."

Penny finished her coffee and after she finished packing, she found Tracey's SUV at the front of the house, all gassed up and ready to go. She loaded several suitcases and a garment bag in the back and turned to Tracey. She hugged her and gave her a soft loving kiss. She pulled back and a tear ran down her cheek, "I'll never forget you and I hope our paths cross again in the future."

Tracey kissed her back, "You bet we'll cross paths again. You better be on your way before I drag you back in and tear your clothes off and feast on that gorgeous body of yours one last time."

Penny hugged her again, "I'd love that, but let's keep that for when we meet again." She hopped in the car and left before she did take Tracey up on her offer. As she pulled away, tears ran down her cheek and looking back in the rearview mirror, she saw her good friend wiping a tear from her cheek too.

She arrived in Pasadena in time for dinner and as she pulled into the driveway of Amy and Bert's house, she giggled when she say Amy rush out and bang on her window. She moved aside to allow Penny to exit the SUV and before she could say a word, Amy threw her arms around Penny and planted a hot, wet kiss on her lips.

Penny broke free and looked Amy up and down. She looked amazing. Her make-up was flawless and her body was toned and her choice of clothing was impeccable. "Wow Amy, you look gorgeous!"

Amy giggled and taking a step back, she took in the figure of the gorgeous blonde, "Me? Look at you, you look amazing. You look better than ever."

Penny gave her a smile and nodded, "Yeah, while in rehab I had all the time to eat well and exercise and I feel great and just wanna leave what happened in the past and move on."

"Come on in, Bert is just putting the steaks on the grill. I know you like your medium rare and they should be ready soon. We'll get your shit out of the car later. Just lock it, there had been soon thieves running around and someone broke into Raj's car last month."

They entered the house and walking through to the patio, Penny stopped and stared at Bert. She kept thinking about the guy the two of them fucked a few years ago. He no longer existed and Bert was now a tall, handsome man, without that ugly beard and sported a full head of hair and was just as toned as Amy was.

Bert turned from the grill and seeing Penny, he put down his utensils and hugged Penny, lifting her off her feet.

Penny could swear she felt his large member pressing against her flat belly and she immediately began to feel moisture forming between her legs. She fought back the urge to kiss him. She pulled back and gave him a chaste kiss on the cheek, "Hi Bert, wow, you two make one lovely couple. I can see marriage really agrees with the both of you."

Bert served the steaks while Amy brought out the corn and tossed salad. After dinner they slipped back into the house where Amy served ice cream and Bert poured out more wine and they relaxed and caught up on old times and what what happening.

Penny was a little uneasy, "I've contacted a few consignment places and I picked out one who will meet me at my storage unit. They will take the shit I no longer need, which is nearly everything. I'm picking up a large trunk for the belongings I'm keeping. I was wondering if I could leave the trunk here and have you send it to me once I settle down at the place I find best for me. Right now, I don't know in the foggiest where that will be. If it is okay with you two, I'll have the consignment company forward to you the proceeds of what they sell and once done, if you would, forward that to me too."

Amy looked a little sad, "I'm so sorry things didn't work out for you. I can see you are now in a much better place and whatever you do, I know you'll be better off than in what you were doing."

Penny gave her a weak smile, "Yeah, I hope so, but don't get me wrong. What I did, I loved and wouldn't mind dipping my toe back in the adult film industry, but I have to be sure I don't fall back into the drug scene. I nearly died and I won't let anything like that ever happen again."

After that, they caught up on what the group was doing and Amy fucked up when she told Penny that Leonard was getting remarried to Stephanie Barnett. She saw her shoulders slump and she knew she shouldn't have told her that part of the group's activities.

They retired to bed and Penny hugged them both as she took the same room where she tried to seduce Leonard so many months ago. As she crawled into bed, she thought back and couldn't believe all that happened in the past year. She slowly dozed off, but was awakened when she heard giggling and laughing coming from the room across the hall.

In there Bert trapped Amy against the back of the door. His strong hands slid beneath her shirt and she leaned in and worked her mouth on Bert's ear and nipped at the earlobe.

She squealed and she was suddenly whipped around away from the door and was nearly thrown to the bed. She rolled her head around causing her long dark brown hair to tangled about her face and shoulders.

Bert leaned down to brush his lips along her exposed strong thighs. He grabbed the hem of her skirt and pushed it upward until he exposed her panties. His thumb pressed against the gusset and felt her wetness at the groove he created when he ran his thumb up and down her slit.

Amy wiggled her hips and she shivered when she felt the heat of his mouth on her aching pussy slit. She arched her back, urging him to remove her panties.

Bert took his time as he rose up and rolling her over, he drew the zipper down on her skirt and tugging at it, drew it off her squirming body. He rolled her back and deftly unbuttoned her blouse and was glad to see her red lace bra matched her panties. He cupped her tits and ran his thumbs across her tips and loved how they perked up and stiffened under his ministrations. He released them just long enough to slip the sexy lace bra from her aching tits.

She let out a gasp and closed her eyes and let out a gasp, "Oh please Bert, make me cum!" She bit her lip and ran her fingers through Bert's thick hair. She tightened her grip on his head and urged him downward.

Bert didn't need any direction. He knew exactly what he wanted and pressing his lips to her feverous skin and his tongue darted out and teased her belly button. He grabbed hold of her panties and quickly ripped them from her squirming body. He attacked her completely bare slit and lapped at her creamy juices as they flowed freely from her tight hole

She clutched at his head and groaned out, "Oh please Bert, don't stop!" Her moans grew louder and she knew Penny must have heard her. She groaned as she felt his tongue tickle her stiff clit.

Bert didn't need any urging and he wasn't about to stop. Her pussy wetness coated his lips and tongue and he licked even harder and faster. He flicked his tongue out frantically until she bucked wildly on the large bed. He worked his tongue back to the clit, he teased her tight hole with his fingers.

Amy clutched at his head, wanting greater pressure and deeper penetration. She let out a gasp when she felt his fingers slide deep into her juicy hole. Her moans grew louder as he picked up the pace.

Bert drove his fingers in deep and worked them around as he pushed forward to lick her clit at the same time. He felt her tighten her cunt muscles. He loved how vocal she got. He had a rough time holding her still as she was on the verge of an orgasm.

As she came down from her tiny orgasm, Bert hopped off the bed and stripped off his clothes, throwing them about. He hopped back onto the bed and spread her legs and immediately shoved his stiff, huge cock into her well lubricated pussy.

Amy let out a loud scream as she felt his huge cock attack her tight cunt. Even though she was properly prepared, she loved how he spread her tight hole and she squeezed his cock with her cunt muscles.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers