Big Bang Theory Season 15 Ep. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next thirty minutes the lab stud fucked Penny in every position possible. She loved especially riding him reverse cowgirl, getting the most out of his curved cock this way. She was on the verge of her fourth orgasm when she felt his swell up and pulling off of his cock, she made him get on his knees, "Give it to me Milton, shoot that hot cum of yours all over my face and let me taste it."

Just hearing her say that was enough and he began shooting rope after hot rope of his creamy cum all over her face, into her mouth and down her chin to her heaving tits. He was exhausted and falling back, he slumped to the bed.

Penny licked up all he gave her and after a few minutes, she crawled out of bed and headed for the bathroom. She stopped at the doorway and looked to him, "I'm gonna take a shower, I don't wanna see you here when I get out." She turned and left knowing he would leave without being a problem.

After she showered, she dressed and made her way down to the kitchen. She opened the refrigerator and shook her head, "What the fuck am I doing, I don't cook. She picked up her cell phone and ordered carry out for the three of them.

By the time the carry out delivery came, Amy and Bert were just coming home. They ate and drank and talked about old times.

Penny got up, "Amy, Bert, I thank you for your hospitality, but I'll be leaving in the morning. I have a large trunk of clothes I need to store here. When I settle down, if you would, please send it to me. I'll pay for the shipping, but can't take it with me till I arrive where I'm gonna end up."

Amy came over to her, "Where are you going and what are you gonna do?"

She shrugged, "I really don't know the answer to either of those questions. I just know I have to get out of California for my own good. When I get to where I'm going, I'll know, until then, just know I love you both and thank you."

They hugged and she returned to her room to pack and get ready to leave tomorrow. She called Tracey and gave her the information on her car and where to pick it up.

In the morning, Amy and Bert drove her to the Amtrak station and she purchased a one way ticket east. It was one of those tickets where she could get off and back on till she reached the east coast or to where she wanted to stop and stay.

See where Penny goes next and where she ends up. More, much more to come!