Big Bang Theory Season 15 Ep. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bert groaned loudly as his frantic thrusts bottomed out in her well trained pussy. He rocked his head back as he lost it and began shoot powerful spurts of hot white cum into her receptive pussy.

Amy clutched at his ass as she ground her spasming pussy against the root of his cock. When she felt him pumping his seed into her, it sent her to the brink of an orgasm. She ground harder against him and her teeth sank into the flesh of his shoulder as she came too.

Bert slumped to the bed beside her and after they recovered from their extra-curricular activities, Bert drew his lush bride into his embrace. He peppered her with soft, wet kisses. "Do you think Penny heard us?"

She chuckled, "Oh without a doubt. I was surprised she didn't slip in here and join us. That was disappointing, I was hoping for a torrid threesome, but we still have the morning."

They drifted off to sleep with thoughts of a threesome with Penny tomorrow.

Amy got up early and made a pot of coffee and returned to the bedroom with a tray with coffee and three mugs, hoping to be joined by Penny. She crawled back into bed, leaving her nightie on the floor and their naked bodies covered by just the sheet.

Bert turned on a video of interracial porn and to Amy's dismay, it featured Penny. He felt his cock begin to stiffen and he tried to hide it. He grabbed his coffee and began to sip it, but watched Penny sucking a big black cock over the top of the mug.

There was a tapping on the door and Amy called out, "Come on in Penny.'

She peaked her head in. She had her hair piled atop her head in a messy bun and as she stepped in, she was wearing a pink camisole and a matching pair of pink boy shorts. "I'm not interrupting anything, am I? I heard a lot of sounds coming from her last night and didn't want to break-up something."

Amy knew just like a wound, she's have to tear away the band-aid. She grabbed hold of the sheet and threw it back, exposing Bert's raging hard-on.

Penny let out a shriek, "Oh fuck, cover that up, Amy!" She didn't look away and stared at the huge cock that bobbed and swayed as his breathing grew heavier. Amy didn't cover up and Penny licked her lips, "Amy, you have no idea how lucky you are, do you?"

Amy bit her lower lip and reached over and closed her fingers around his shaft. Her fingers didn't meet and as she stroked it, she looked to Penny, "Maybe you could get lucky too."

Penny took a few steps closer towards the bed, "So you're saying I can...."

Amy let out a giggled and nodded, cutting off Penny. Penny planted her tight ass on the edge of the bed and reaching out she closed her large fingers around his shaft, just below Amy's.

Penny licked her lips again and stroked him up and down, "Oh yeah, I've missed this, I haven't had a good cock since I went into rehab over three months ago." She worked her hand up and down his shaft and she smiled when she saw Bert shutter and she giggled when he looked to Amy, as if wondering if it was okay.

Amy didn't saw a word, she just leaned over and kissed Bert. Pulling away she leaned over even more and clutching at the back of Penny's head, she pulled her to her lips and they locked lips in a passionate kiss.

Penny loved kissing Amy and she kissed her back passionately and tightened her grip on Bert's cock. When she broke the kiss, she looked into Amy's eyes and lovingly raked her fingers through dark brown hair. She pulled at her head and guided it down to Bert's cock. She watched as Amy began sucking at the huge head and she slipped down and joined her dark haired friend as the two of them licked and sucked at Bert's huge cock. There was enough there for the two of them and they worked in unison, one attacked the head and one attacking the shaft and root

Penny was in awe of Amy as she watched her lips close around the head and slowly more and more of his huge cock disappeared onto her mouth. She released his cock and attacked his swollen nuts and looking up, their lips were only inches apart. She saw Amy's nostrils flare as she tried to breath seeing his huge shaft had cut off the air supply to her lungs.

Amy pulled away, her lips were coated in her saliva, along with a bit of Bert's pre-cum. It oozed out of the head of his quivering shaft.

Penny took over, closing her lips around the head and she began bobbing up and down the erect length and the sound of Bert's groans filled the bedroom. When Penny moved back to gasp for air, Amy took over. She worked the tip of her tongue around the little slit to taste a dribble of pre-cum that ran out. She worked her mouth over the slick skin to let her mouth fill to overflowing.

The two lush curvy women took turns playing with their human Popsicle. They pressed their lips on the head of the erection and kissed with the hard shaft in their mouths. They worked up and down either side of the thick cock, they carried on kissing each time they moved back to the tip.

Amy released Bert's cock and slipped the tiny straps on the camisole that held Penny's large, firm tits in place. She pushed the silky material down to her waist exposing Penny's firm tits.

Bert helped out and assisted Amy as they both grabbed hold of the crumpled camisole, along with her boy shorts and tugged at them, they managed to slip them both free of Penny's squirming body.

Penny was pushed to her back and she groaned out when she suddenly felt two mouth attacked her juicy slit at the same time.

Bert moved to expose her hidden clit and sucked as he closed his lips around the erect bud. Amy flicked out her tongue to get more of the taste and slowly pushed her tongue into the slick folds of her fleshy slit. Amy forced her tongue deeper and lapped at the soft, slick walls of Penny's pussy, "Mmmm, I've missed the taste of this pussy." Her words were muffled, but they both heard what she was saying.

Bert started to brush the flat of his tongue all over her large, blood red clit. Penny squirmed around on the bed as the pleasure of being serviced by two at the same time took hold. Her back arched as tension gripped her body and she could sense that she was already on the verge of a much needed orgasm. She squealed in delight as her once best friend and her husband took advantage of her neglected body.

Amy pulled her tongue out and immediately shoved two fingers in her tight, juicy hole. She giggled when Bert joined her and added one of his large, hairy fingers. The two of them finger fucked Penny at the same time and they kissed and fingered Penny faster and deeper.

When they pulled away from their kiss, they fought over Penny's clit as they worked their fingers in and out, one continued to slide back and forth, while the other curled his fingers to strum the fleshy inner walls and tickle her G-Spot.

Penny arched up off the mattress even more as her muscles went taut and shivers rippled down her spine. She wasn't about to hold back, knowing how much she needed a release. Her squeals grew louder and as they peaked, a sudden rush of heat overtook her trembling body and Penny thrashed around as the climax she sought ripped through her gorgeous body.

Bert looked up and kissed her gaping mouth and at the same time, Amy locked lips with Penny's fleshy cuntlips. Both of them invaded Penny's quivering body with their tongues. Bert fought with her tongue as Amy tongue fucked Penny, drawing as much of her milky cream from her spasming cunt as she could.

Before Penny could regain any of her senses, Amy pulled from her pussy and she felt her body being positioned for Bert. He pushed her sweaty thighs apart and gripping his cock, he lined it up nad pushing forward, he sank into Penny's hot, tight pussy. He arched his back and let out a groan, "Oh fuck Amy, she's so fucking tight!"

Penny's orgasm what was slowly waning, suddenly took off again and she went into what was one of the most intense of her life. She was rolled around like a rag doll and before she knew it, she was atop Bert, straddling his thick, firm body. She planted her hands on his chest and sank downward until his cock was buried deep in her pussy. She couldn't stay there and fell against his sweat covered body.

Amy snuck in behind her and pushing Bert's legs apart, she dipped her head and licked at his cum coated coat. She sucked at his balls and licked at the fleshy lips clinging to her husband's shaft. She moved upward and began darting her tongue in and out of Penny's asshole and she stabbed at it, sinking deeper and deeper into her ass.

Penny was in a constant state of orgasms. As one slowed, another one grew and grew stronger.

Bert grabbed hold of Penny's hips to grind his body up against her aching clit over and over again.

Amy rolled off the bed and opened the end table and pulled out a large black dildo. She sucked on it and climbing back onto the bed, she got back to where she was and sliding the cool dildo up and down Penny's creamy snatch, she coated it in her own juices. She grabbed hold of Penny's hips and pushing the dildo inward, she sank it into Penny's tight asshole.

Penny reared up and thrashed around and in doing so, sent Bert in places that haven't been explored in quite some time. She bucked up and down, side to side and with each movement, the two cocks sank in and out of her. Her long blonde hair tumbled free and fell across her glistening body. She was exhausted, yet she wanted more and she got it.

Amy watched as Bert's huge cock was covered in Penny's milky cream and she looked to the TV and saw practically the same thing, except the cock was black and the milky cream could be seen a lot easier on the black shaft fucking her.

Bert groans grew louder and Amy screamed out "Come on Bert, fill that filthy tight cunt full of your hot potent cum. I wanna see you pump that cunt full and let me suck it out after you finish!"

Bert's moans got even louder and he slammed into Penny as hard as he could. His body went taut as he thrust deep and he felt his cock swell and he knew he was about to blow. Shutters gripped him as it quickly followed by more and his cock erupted again and again until the only sensation was his thick cock twitching inside Penny's now overflowing pussy.

Penny came just one more time and as she felt him soften, she rolled off of Bert and fell flat on her back, but she wasn't done yet. She had her legs spread apart and she looked down with half opened eyes as Amy buried her face in Penny's leaking snatch. She licked and sucked and with each dart of her tongue, she shook and quivered as strong aftershocks wracked her gorgeous body.

Amy pulled back, her face was covered in a mixture of the two of them and she smack her lips and looked to her two lovers, "Are you two going to shower with me?

Bert stumbled off the bed, grabbing hold of the two luscious women and yanking them from the bed, led them to the bathroom where they frolicked and had a lot more wet, slippery fun together.

After a shower that wore them all out and kept them clean, they all slipped into their bathing suits and hung out around the pool. Luckily it was warmer than up north and even though they stayed out of the water, the sun felt incredible on their skin and before long they all drifted off to sleep.

Penny woke up first and she had enough sun to keep from burning, she saw Amy and Bert both turning red. She got them up and they were glad she did. They headed back to the bedroom where they stripped and helped each other put soothing aloe on each other.

Penny slipped into her bedroom and after changing headed downstairs to fix dinner, which meant she called for carry-out food.

The next morning, Penny showered and headed out, but found Amy and Bert already gone to the university. Penny headed to Zangen where she formally resigned, even though they stopped paying her royalties after they found out she was in rehab. She entered her office, it was looking gloomy and dust was everywhere. She had a box and after clearing out her desk., she looked at her box and shook her head and mumbled to herself, "What a sad case, my entire career is here, in this small box and it is only half full." She went and saw Dan and after beating him down verbally. Turned to leave, "Just to let you know Dan, if for some reason I rekindle my career, I won't be promoting your fucking drug."

He spoke up, "Listen Penny, if that does happen, give me a call and I will double your residual amount for each and every video you make."

She stopped and her jaw dropped, "You can bet I'll call you." She left and headed out to Bernadette's office. She spoke with her earlier and told her she'd be around treat for lunch. As she approached her office, she saw the blinds closed and she knew she was being naughty, most likely with Milton, the lab tech they both used as a fuck toy. Looking at her watch, she noticed it was lunchtime and knew what Bernadette was having for lunch. She slowly opened the door and she was right. Bernie was sitting on her white leather sofa. Her starched white blouse was unbuttoned to just below her heavy tits. She wasn't wearing a bra either. Her black pencil skirt was pulled up, exposing her black thigh high stockings.

Standing before her was Milton. He must have arrived a few minutes before Penny did. He reached out and took her hand and pulled her to her feet. With his hands around her waist, he ran them upward and parted her blouse and slipping it from her shoulders, it fluttered to the floor. His hands traveled downward and grabbing her tight, bubble butt, he squeezed until he heard her release a loud groan. Finding the zipper on the back of her skirt, he drew it down and she helped him remove it.

Milton guided her around and once again with his hands on her ample hips, he lifted the tiny blonde and planted the near naked MILF on her desktop.

Bernadette released a tiny squeal as she allowed him to bury his face in the lush mounds of flesh before him. She fisted his hair as her head rolled around gasping as his mouth attacked her tits, sucking, licking and nipping at the stiff buds atop her swaying tits.

Milton used his other hand to paw at her panties and when she raised her ass off the desktop, he tore them from her squirming body. As he continued feasting on her incredible tits, he deftly worked on his pants and getting them off, he exposed his curved cock to the tiny blonde.

Bernadette released a grunt when she felt him line his cock up with her slick slit and wrapping her tiny legs around his waist, she met his thrust with one of her own, impaling herself on his crooked cock. She wrapped her arms around his neck and called out, "Holy Fuck, Milton, fuck me, fuck me hard!"

Milton began to piston in and out of her now slippery, tight pussy. She closed her eyes and planted her head in the crook of his neck. She was quickly racing towards the orgasm she wanted and needed. She raked her nails along his back and bit down on the tender flesh where his neck met his body.

She screamed out, "Oh fuck me Milton, I can't get enough of your cock. She clung to him as Milton continued his assault on the tiny blonde he loved how she reacted to his cock and knew she was about to cum.

"Yes, yes, give it to me Milton, I need to feel you shot your hot creamy load deep in my cunt." She giggled, "Never thought you'd hear that from a Catholic School Girl, huh?" She kissed him as she was on the verge of cumming.

All of a sudden Penny made her presence known. "Oh I don't know about that Bernadette, I've heard a lot worse coming out of that mouth of yours. Especially when it is full of cock or eating a pussy."

Bernie was beyond the point of stopping. She knew she was being watched by her old fuck buddy, and in a way it heightened her impending orgasm. Suddenly Bernie screamed out, "Holy shit, I'm going to cum so fucking hard. Come on Milton, push me over the top! I'm right there!" Her ass came off the desk and clinging to him with her arms around his neck, she was lifted off the desk and Milton plowed into her tiny body.

With her arms and legs wrapped around his, her body was plastered to his and he slammed into her over and over again and she threw her head back and her entire body began to shake. She screamed out, "Fuck, me harder, I'm there, give it to me, Milton. Fill my slimy cunt with your hot cum."

He was stunned by her reaction, and having the woman of his dreams watching him fuck Bernie, he lost it and began pouring his hot load deep in her spasming cunt. He felt light-headed as he emptied his swollen nuts into her receptive body.. He turned and took the few steps to the sofa. He flopped down on his ass and held her tight as she squirmed above him, rocking her pelvis against him, getting every ounce of his cum and causing her clit to grind against him, she made her orgasm even stronger.

Milton slumped back against the sofa and looking up, he stared at the interracial porn star he masturbated to over and over again to while watching her videos.

Penny stood over the two sweat covered people and she had her hands on her hips, "Well, it is nice to see that some things never change here at Zangen." She looked to Milton, "I'll expect you at the house right next door to Bernadette's in one hour. You can get the address from Bernie, I'll be waiting and if you don't show, I think Dan would love to hear where one of his lab techs spends his lunch hour. I'll be upstairs waiting, just come on and you better be naked before you enter the bedroom." She turned and left without saying a word to Bernadette.

She hurried back to Amy's house and knowing they were both at work, she needed to be fucked hard, especially by that unique cock Milton had. She stripped off her clothes and spread out on the bed and before long, she heard the downstairs door open.

Milton called out, "Ms Hofstadter, are you here?"

She let out a groan, "My name is Penny Copper, not Hofstadter and I'm upstairs, strip and get your ass up here." She heard him fumbling with his clothes and heard him climbing the stairs. She saw him peak around the corner and she wiggled her finger at him, "Get you ass in here and fuck me."

Milton already had a huge hard-on as he approached the bed and as he climbed up, his arms enveloped hers and they met in a passionate kiss. He tore his mouth from hers and moved down her lush body. He explored her dark erect nipples and began to devour her firm tits. He licked and sucked harder when he heard Penny release a loud moan and her hands came up to crush his face tighter to her aching tits.

Penny wrapped her legs around Milton's body. She reveled in how he kissed, licked and bit on the firm flesh of her tits. She released his head and squirmed on the bed as he moved downward and began lapping at her juicy cunt. He sucked at the thick fleshly lips and slipping a couple fingers in her, he curled them around and tickled her G-spot.

Penny humped his fingers and clutched at his arms, "Okay stud, enough of your fingers and mouth. I want that cock of yours in me. I know with that amazing curve, it will drive me crazy, scrapping against her G-spot over and over again."

He didn't have to be told twice, especially after watching all of her videos, he just hoped he wouldn't lose it too quickly. Luckily Bernie took the edge off and he shouldn't have an issue of satisfying her before he shot her full of his cum.

He came up and hovering over her, he kissed her and smiled, "If you want it Penny, you have to put it in."

She let out a grunt, "Such a fucking tool!" She grabbed his cock and placed it at the entrance to her pussy, "Okay Milton, now fuck me!"

He thrust his hips forward and she immediately felt his curved cock strike her G-spot. Over and over again as he drove in and out of her, he scraped it and she dug her nails into his biceps and planted her lips on his. She stuffed his mouth full of her tongue as her legs came up and curled around his sleek body. She thrust her hips upward, meeting his movements with ones of her own and after doing without for over three months, she was quickly making up for lost time. Yesterday morning was Bert, today was Milton, she chuckled, she needed a checklist.