Big Bang Theory Season 15 Ep. 12

Story Info
Penny Auditions and thanks Castle, Sheldon has audition too.
11.4k words
4.26
4.9k
6
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 152 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Penny was flying high after her interview and audition with Eric Vaughn and knew Sheldon would still be at work. She was excited to share her good news with someone and knew she had to tell Richard Castle about her good fortune. She also wanted to thank Rick for the opportunity he gave her to show Eric she still had it.

She gave the cab driver the address to Castle's loft and she nearly hopped out before the cab came to a stop. She tossed the driver his fare with a hefty tip and rushed to his place. She was hopping up and down as the elevator made its way to Rick's floor. She rushed to his door and knocked on it and as soon as he opened the door, she threw her arms around his neck and planted a big wet kiss on his lips, "Oh fuck Rick, thank you, thank you, thank you! You have no idea how happy you made me. Just giving me the chance to show Eric I've still have it."

She pulled back and was beaming from ear to ear and suddenly she took a step back when Kate came up behind Rick and gave her a steady stare, "Wow Penny, what's gotten you all riled up?"

She was ushered into the loft and after sitting down, she explained to Kate how Rick put in a good word to Eric about her wanting to get back into the business.

Kate stared at Rick, "Oh, so it's okay for you to have one of our friends take up working for Eric, but I can't?"

Rick shook his head, "Sorry Kate, but first of all, you're a Captain at the NYPD and secondly, she's experienced and I'm not married to her."

Penny tried to reason with Kate and after a lot of back and forth arguing, Kate calmed down. Penny was glad she had Kate calmed down. After the hot exchange with Eric, she was raring to have her heightened sexuality going. She looked to Kate, "Would you mind if I used the bathroom?"

Kate nodded, "Sure Penny, you know where it is, help yourself."

She scurried out of the room and after releasing a heavy stream of pee, she wiped herself off and noticed she was still leaking a little of the cum Eric deposited in her. She shoved a finger in and let out a tiny gasp. She lowered her dress and stood before the mirror, "Well Penny, I guess getting it on with Rick and Kate this afternoon is out of the question." She repaired her lipstick and fluffed up her sexy, stringy blonde hair and left the bathroom. She moved to the living room and stopped dead in her tracks. She bit her lower lip as she saw Rick sprawled out on the sofa, already shirtless and his pants were down around his ankles. She knew his cock was out of his shorts, but it was completely buried in Kate's mouth.

Kate was kneeling in front of Castle and she had already lost her skirt and blouse. She bobbed up and down on Rick's stiff cock dressed in only her bra and panties. Her long dark auburn locks were draped over his thighs and her pert bra covered tits were mashed against his inner thighs.

Kate heard Penny return to the room, but wanted to show her she could suck cock nearly as well as Penny could. Her red lips were wrapped around his thick cock and her tongue danced around the pulsating shaft.

Rick grinned up at Penny and chuckled, "All that talk about how you fucked Eric got the juices flowing and Kate couldn't wait to ease the aching in my balls. We were wondering if you wanted to join us?"

All of a sudden Penny felt the wetness return to her pussy in full force and she licked her lips and just nodded.

Kate pulled her mouth from Rick's cock. She released a long stream of saliva and it landed directly on his quivering shaft, "Come on Penny, join us. I wanna see just how good of a cock sucker you are. I know you handled Rick before, but I was so caught up in fucking Sheldon, I didn't really notice your skills."

Penny struggled out of her dress and as it pooled around her ankles, she kicked it aside and approached the hot couple. She sank to her knees and as Kate released Rick's stiff cock, she took it into her long slender fingers. Penny lowered her head and her long blonde hair floated over his entire crotch as she enveloped the head. Her tongue whipped around, savoring a couple drops of pre-cum that oozed out. She swallowed it down and slowly took more of his shaft into her warm, wet mouth.

Penny popped her mouth off his cock and swirled her tongue around it. She wanted to get it completely covered in her saliva. She was gonna show Kate just how good of a cock sucker she was. She licked up and down the shaft, encompassing the underside, the sides and the upper portion until she had it dripping with her saliva.

Kate was in awe of the big titted blonde and took note of how she prepared a cock for her throat. She caressed Penny's bare back and slowly worked her way down to her bubble butt.

Penny felt Kate's hand drifting lower and she wiggled her ass as she felt Kate's nails exciting her flesh. She was poised over the blood red crown of Rick's cock and looking up to catch his eye, she smiled and parting her lips, she drew him into her oral cavity. Inch by inch Penny swallowed Castle's cock and Kate stopped the caressing of her body as she watched in awe as Rick's cock disappeared.

Kate let out a squeal, "Oh fuck Penny, you are truly a fucking slut. Now I can see why Eric wants you in his stable of cock sucking whores." She moved around behind Penny and as she caressed her tight ass, she parted her cheeks and letting out a tiny groan, she lowered her face and her tongue came in contact with Penny's thick, swollen cuntlips. She slid along their length, sucking and tugging on one lip and then its twin. Kate's hands were caressing her tight globes and as she stabbed at her juicy hole, she reared back and planted several stinging slaps to her tight cheeks.

Kate parted her cheeks more and buried her entire face in her juicy crack. She licked from asshole to clit and back again. Stiffened her tongue she darted in and out of both of her holes and she did it even harder when she heard Penny groan around Rick's cock; it was buried deep in her throat.

Rick was beyond excited seeing his cock sink deep in her mouth and at the same time having his wife sucking wildly at the blonde porn star's ass and pussy.

Penny pulled it out of her throat as she tried to breath. She began bobbing up and down at a furious pace as she felt Kate slip a couple fingers into her pussy and asshole at the same time. She felt her tongue flicking her clit and she knew she wasn't far from the climax she wanted so badly.

Needing a break; Penny pulled back slightly and gripping Rick's saliva stained cock, she lodged it between the two large pillows of flesh. She smiled up at him, "Tit fuck me Rick while Kate licks and fucks my asshole and pussy."

Rick let out a groan and bit his lip, hoping he could hold off long enough to fuck one or both of them. He thrust his hips forward as his emerging cock was jammed against her throat. Penny adjusted her shoulders and was now able to wrap her lips around the swollen crown, but just briefly as is disappeared again between her lush tit flesh.

Kate pulled back, her face coated in a mixture of Eric's cum and Penny's freshly produced cunt juices. She smacked her lips and looked up at Rick and chuckled, "Go ahead Rick, fuck her. You know you want to and I wanna see if she's as good as Eric thinks she is."

Kate settled onto the rich-piled carpet and grabbing hold of Penny, she pulled her down on top of her. She inhaled Penny's sexy scent and her tongue immediately resumed licked wildly at her fleshy cuntlips and juicy hole.

Penny smacked her lips as she was now staring directly into Kate's darker cunt. She took note that her cunt resembled hers and her tongue darted out, parting them and was quick to uncover her clit and bubbly hole. She wormed her way into Kate's cunt and sucked at her equally fleshy cuntlips.

Penny groaned out as Rick slapped her ass and as Penny continued to suck on Kate's juicy cunt, she felt Rick's cock entering her sloppy cunt. She licked faster as she felt Rick sink balls deep into her tight hole.

Rick knew he had found heaven on earth as he drove repeatedly in deep and withdrawing slowly, slammed into her hard again and again.

Kate continued to attack Penny's clit and when she felt Penny release a gush of cunt cream, she knew she achieved her goal. Kate suddenly rolled, putting Penny beneath her, but Rick clutched at her hips, staying seeded deep in her snatch.

Kate struggled free and watched as her husband drove in and out of Penny. He was dripping sweat all over her and he looked at the blonde, her hair fanned out on the dark carpet. Kate motioned to Rick, "Let her ride you. I want the two of us to play with those big tits of hers."

He reached down and grabbed hold of her upper arms and staying deep in her sloppy cunt, he rolled onto his back, taking Penny with him and she untangled her legs and straddled his lean, muscled body.

Penny immediately began riding him, but slowed when Kate snuck in and began sucking on one of her large, pink crowned tits. Her lips closed around the large aeroule and her tongue dances around and around.

Rick rose up and took hold of the other one and Penny was about to cum again from the intense excitement coursing through her body.

Penny rolled her hips, grinding her clit hard against the root of Rick's cock and she felt his cock growing harder and began to swell up. She started to cum, her cunt muscles tightened and she knew he was about to cum. She rolled off of him and attacked his cock, "Come on Rick, give it up. I need your hot cum all over by face and tits."

He growled out from the sudden loss of her cunt, but was too far gone to hold back any longer. Staggering up onto her feet, he clung to Kate's slick body and he released a growl, "Take it Penny, I'm gonna cum all over that pretty face of yours." He stared down into her smoky green eyes and swollen lips. He let loose a blast that stung her cheek and shot up into her hair. He released a volley of blasts that coated her face, neck and tits.

Kate squealed in delight, she leaned over and began licking the milky sperm from her face and tits. Before long Kate had a mouthful of Rick's cum. It coated her lips and she turned to Penny and they met in a hot, open mouthed kiss, swapping his cum back and forth, mashing their cum coated lips together and slowly swallowing all Rick had given the two of them.

After quite a while, they parted and Kate stood and drew Penny to her feet, "Come on, I think the three of us need a nice, hot shower." She looked to Rick, "You were right Castle, she deserves to be in Eric's stable of hot fucking sluts, she is incredible."

Penny giggled, "I can see why Eric wanted you too Kate, you are just as big as a slut as I am."

Kate slapped her on the ass, "I'll take that as a complement."

After Penny left, Castle led Kate to the bed and showed her just how much he thought she was a prime porn star in her own class.

Penny returned to Sheldon's apartment and after she took a long, soothing bath and reveled in the knowledge she was back on track. She just hoped this didn't change the way Sheldon thought about their budding relationship.

She got out of the tub and dressed as sexy as she could in a pair of sweats, if that was possible. She called down and found Sheldon would be finished at work in about an hour. She rushed around and called his favorite steakhouse and ordered two porterhouse with all the fixings. She turned down the light and lit a couple candles. She stopped before the mirror and shook her head, "Penny, this just won't do!"

She rushed into the bedroom and let down her hair, she brushed it out, put on her face and slipped into a sexy nightgown and a thick terrycloth robe. Just then the phone rang and answering it, she found it was their meal. She allowed the doorman to let the delivery man up. She paid him and after setting out the meal, she rushed back into the bedroom, removed her robe and slipped into a sexy pink satin robe.

Just as she entered the living room, Sheldon came home. He stopped and stared, "Wow, let me guess, you got the contract, right?"

She rushed over to him, threw her arms around his neck and kissed him. She pulled back and she knew he was a little disappointed, "Yeah, I got it, that is if I want it. I have the contract and I need it to be reviewed before signing it. Do you think you can have your legal department review it to see if it is okay for me to sign?"

He pulled away and entered the room, removing his jacket, "Sure as long as you don't care if they know what kind of work you'll be doing."

She scoffed, "I think that group would know soon enough as I got back into the business."

He nodded, "Good point. No problem. I'll take it to them tomorrow." He kicked off his shoes and saw the dining room table set. He turned back to Penny, "Wow, you sure went all out haven't you?" He came over to her and drew her into his arms, "You know you don't have to do this, right? I said I'd support your decision and I'm on board with you getting back into the business."

She hugged him and led her over to the table, "Come sit and eat before your steak gets cold." They took a seat and as they ate, she kept going on, "I know you said you'd support me, but I just wanted to be sure. It suddenly all became so real. Before today, it was just a idea I was tossing around, but now it it here and I have to make sure it is what I really want."

He took a sip of his Yoo-hoo and looked to her, "That decision has to be all yours Penny. Unlike with Leonard, he agreed with you only to keep you. You know if I thought it was wrong, I'd tell you. My honest opinion, I think you can do better, but I know you are exceptionally good at what you do. I know you are happy doing it and as long as that is the case; I say go for it. Just remember you can stop at anytime, or do it for as long as you like. I'm behind you one-hundred percent."

She was beaming from ear to ear and let out a long sigh, "I was hoping you'd say that. I know I found something I'm very good at and want to put my heart and soul into it and be the best there ever was. Now eat, because after we finish, I wanna practice on you."

They finished and after a short break to digest their food, they were in bed, fucking like two long lost lovers.

After finishing, Penny was curled up in Sheldon's arms, "I can't believe how happy I am. I think I finally found the place where I belong."

He leaned in and kissed the the top of her head, "I know what you mean, I feel the same." He let out a deep breath, "With that being said, I have something to tell you."

She sat up., "Oh no, you're kicking me out! How could you do that to me after all you've said."

He tightened his grip on her and pulled her to his naked body, "No, no nothing like that. I told you I'll support you. I just wanted to tell you I'm going to Dallas for a couple of days to try and sign another female meteorologist. I just don't want you to think I'm running out on you."

She released a long sigh, "Oh God, that is a relief, I wasn't sure you were really okay with my profession. So how long will you be gone?"

He shrugged, "Oh not more than two or three days. I spoke with Rick and he said if you got bored, you could hang out with him and Kate in the Hampton's. He has a large compound there and he'll be there for the rest of the week."

She shrugged, "Oh I don't know, I may just hang around here and rest up before I start up my career again."

He shrugged, "Well, whatever you decide, just be happy." They cuddled together and before long they drifted off to sleep.

Sheldon dropped the contract off with the lawyers before he left for Dallas and Penny slept in. Going back to sleep after he left for the airport.

After waking up, she went to the fitness center, took a long sauna and returned to the apartment. She watched some TV and before long found she was bored. She was gonna go around the city and check out some of the city she was yet to see, but didn't like doing that alone.

After a lot of thought, she remembered what Sheldon said about Rick and Kate. A smile came to her lips, "Mmmm, that was a lot of fun, maybe I'll take him up on his invitation." She called Rick and found he was just about to leave to his Hampton estate, "Hi Penny, what's shaking?"

"Um, Sheldon said you and Kate were willing to entertain me while he was out of town, is that invitation still valid?"

He chuckled, "For you Penny, always. I have to tell you that Kate isn't coming till tomorrow, you know, she is a working woman in the NYPD. I was just heading there. I'm having a poker night with a few of my writing buddies. You are welcome to come, but it may be a little boring."

She giggled, "How could I be bored surrounded by a bunch of brilliant writers. I'm sure I could find a way to keep myself entertained."

He laughed out loud, "I'm sure you could, be ready in fifteen, I'll pick you up and we'll head out."

She hung up and scrambled around, throwing a bathing suit and a bunch of sportswear into a small carry-on bag and just as she rode down the elevator, Rick pulled up and she hopped in.

He pulled away, "I still can't believe you guys have an apartment in the Fox Newscorp building."

She sat back and took in the plush surroundings. She never rode in a Porsche before and found it was the only way to go. Before long they were pulling up into his compound. She got out and her jaw dropped, "Wow, Rick, this place is amazing."

He chuckled, ""Oh it's okay, but I still love the city better." He ushered her into the house and found the other writers were already there. James Patterson stood and shook her hand, "Wow, if it isn't Penny Copper. I have to say, you are even more beautiful in the flesh."

She giggled, "Oh how would you know, you haven't seen my flesh...yet!"

He cleared his throat and nodded. He pulled away and took a seat at the poker table.

She was introduced to Michael Connelly and Stephan Cannell and after they began to play poker, Penny acted as the waitress, serving drinks and snacks.

As the night went on, the men became more handsy. Standing between Michael and Stephan, their hands traveled up the short skirt of her dress and they attacked both of her holes. Mike shoved his fingers into her pussy and she shivered and pushed backwards, right into the invading thumb of Steve's hairy digit.

Penny clutched at their shoulders as she stared at Rick across the table. She saw him nod, giving her the okay to do as she wished. Drawing in a deep breath, she pushed their hands aside and stepped away, just out of their reach.

She left the room and returned with a fresh tray of drinks and this time came between Rick and James Patterson. They tried doing the same, but she skipped away a little quicker this time.

Rick called out, "Hey, what gives? Those two got a good sampling of your charms, why not us."

She moved back a little and grinned at the four mystery writer, "Okay, so this is how it is going to go. One hand, winner take all and all means me! You all have to agree that after that hand, I'll take the winner to his room and let him have his way with me, but the rest of you have to call it a night and retire to their rooms. I'm not into having a gang bang, well I do, but not tonight. Rick may have told you I'm restarting my career and don't want to be torn apart, maybe at a later date, so what do you guys think?"

They all grinned at her and gave her a hearty "YES!" Castle shuffled the cards, "Okay guys, seven card stud, winner gets a shot at this incredible woman. I gotta tell you men, if you win, you will have the most incredible time of your life. I know, I've experienced her twice and let me tell you, I'm not going to cheat, but will do all I can to win."

He dealt the cards, giving each guy two cards, he flipped the first card over, then the second, third and fourth. The tension grew between the four mystery writer and after he dealt the last card down, they all looked from one to another. James Patterson was grinning from ear to ear. With the four cards turned up, he flipped his three over and showed them a full house.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers