Big Bang Theory Season 15 Ep. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other three groaned out as none of them had anything close to what he had. Steven, Michael and Richard got up and congratulated Jim.

Penny moved over to Jim and took him by the hand and led him to the stairs, "You'll have to lead the way, I don't know where the fuck any of the bedrooms are."

She followed him up the stairs with Mike, Steve and Rick ahead of them. The three of them stopped before their bedroom doors and looked to Penny and James and they all gave him a hoot and a haller mostly not to cum before he had it out of his pants.

Penny had been listening, but at the same time, she took note of which bedrooms were occupied by each man.

She was tugged away as Jim lead her to his bedroom. He guided her to the side of the bed. Standing over her, he swept her long blonde hair from her cheek and leaning in, he planted a hot, wet kiss on her lips. He slowly sank to his knees, planting hot kisses along the way and once there, he ran his hands from her shapely calves, up to her knees and higher. He pushed her flowing skirt upward as his hands continued to her tiny panties. He tugged at them and as they skimmed down her legs, he pushed her back until she fell to the bed.

Jim had her dress up around her waist as he nearly devoured her. His loud slurping echoed though the room as he swallowed down every drop her creamy cunt expelled.

Penny's hands were clutching at his head, urging him to lick her harder, if that was even possible. She arched her back when he slipped two fingers deep into her tight snatch. She thrashed around, sending her long hair all about her face and chest. She bit down so hard on her lip, she drew blood. She growled out as she came hard, painting his face with her milky cream.

Jim finally released her trebling legs. Standing, he tore off his clothes as he watched Penny draw the dress off her lush body. Penny's overstuffed bra followed after that.

Jim felt ten years younger as he climbed up onto the bed and grabbing her by the hips, he rolled her over and pulled her to her knees. He grabbed hold of his rigid cock and swept it up and down the crease of her tight ass. His cock was quickly coated in her cunt juices. He pushed forward and slid in easily.

Penny grabbed hold of the huge pillow and hugged it, holding on for dear life as she was plowed senseless. With every thrust of Jim's hips, Penny's head banged against the headboard as she felt him pick up the pace. Without notice, he stopped and drew his cock out of her. He was amazed how much of her creamy cum was coating his cock, "Roll over Penny, I wanna look at that gorgeous face and feast on those big tits of yours when I cum in this incredible pussy of yours.

Penny rolled over and let out a shriek when Jim planted her shapely legs on his shoulders. He sank into her pussy easily and looked down as he watch his cock disappeared and reappear coated in her creamy juices. Over the next ten minutes, he fucked her nonstop. He couldn't stop looking at her gorgeous face and those tits as they floated around the harder he fucked her.

Jim finally released her legs and fell to her body. He sucked wildly at her stiff nipples as his damp skin slapped against her incredible curves. Ripping his mouth from her tits, he planted a kiss on her mouth with such intensity, it curled her toes.

Penny felt his cock swell in her pussy and she knew he was about to cum. She ground her cunt against his invading cock and her clit exploded from the intense pressure. She moaned into his mouth and sucked at his tongue as she came. She felt his cock jerk several times, unloading his hot load in her overheated pussy.

She felt him slump against him and as he rolled to the side, she did the same, not wanting to loose the connection they had. She was surprised she held her own as they talked about his marvelous books. Her budding career and what was in their future.

Before long, Jim curled up alongside her and drifted off to sleep. Penny loved what Jim did, but she was still horny and knew there were three other guys in this mansion that would give their left nut for a shot at her.

She snuck out of the room, naked and made a beeline for Castle's room. She slipped inside and found him with his back against the headboard, sipping a cool glass of scotch, reading one of his competitor's novels.

A white sheet was covering his lower body and Penny giggled, "I'm hoping you're naked under that sheet, I'm not in the mood to strip yet another writer."

He chuckled, "What is the matter, wasn't Patterson enough for you?"

She took a couple steps into the room, closing the door behind her, "Oh he was a good appetizer, but I'm in need of at least another course, maybe even more."

She slipped onto the bed, dragging the sheet off his naked body as she was poised over him. She lowered her body to his and pressed her lush curves to his firm, outstretched body. She felt his cock perk-up immediately, pressing against her belly.

Penny reached down, gripping his stiff shaft, she stroked it several times and pushing it flat, she slid up and down, coating his cock with her creamy juices and the cum Jim recently deposited in her.

They began kissing like long-lost lovers. The kisses she planted on him inflamed his senses and his raging cock was desperate to feel her slick cunt walls wrapped around his cock, squeezing and milking his cock.

Penny rolled her hips as she felt Rick's cock sink into her overheated, slick cunt. She moaned into his mouth as she took his cock into her down to the root. She felt Rick rock his hips, thrusting upward into her sexy body.

Penny clung to him as she felt the rumblings of another orgasm; this one even stronger. She tightened her pussy as she exploded, bathing his cock with her creamy cum. She wanted to fuck him back, but after her time with Patterson, she was slowly running out of steam. Rick looked up into her smoky green eyes and saw the passion in them. She growled out as Rick began teasing and tugging at her swollen nipples.

Penny was breathing heavily into his mouth as the aftershocks of her orgasm slowly waned. She was suddenly rolled off of him and just like Jim did earlier, he planted her face down with her face in the cool pillow. She raised her head and let out a groan, "Ohhhhhhh fuck me Rick, I love being fucked while pinned to the bed."

Castle had his hands clutching at her firm ass cheeks as he pumped in and out of her while she was flat on the bed. With each downward thrust, her body hopped off the mattress and met him halfway before falling flat onto the bed again. Over and over again this happened and before long, Penny was on the cusp of yet another orgasm. She tried to turn her head, but Rick's hand was gripping her head, fisting her hair, using it for leverage as he plowed in and out of her.

Penny was whimpering, not from pain, but from the intensity of her impending orgasm. She was gasping for air and her entire body tensed up when she felt Castle lose it. She raced him to the finish line and as she felt him pumping his thick loads of cum into her, she lost count on how many times she felt his cock throb in her. She clutched at the pillow and screamed into it as she came hard.

She nearly passed out, she felt drained as she felt every pore of her body leaking sweat. Penny fell lifelessly to the bed as he slowly withdrew from her sloppy cunt. Castle rolled off of her and turned her weak body onto her side.

Castle swept her damp hair from her face and kissed her tenderly and she came back to life and kissed him back, not very hard, but enough to know it was welcomed. He kissed her forehead and she crawled closer to him, "My God Rick, that was intense, I love how you fuck. It is easy to see you are not an amateur. I bet you could be a star in any of my upcoming videos."

He chuckled, "Kate would kill me. I won't allow her to be in them, you know what she would do if she found out I made one?"

She giggled, "Enough said, I know exactly what she would say, I heard it from my ex." She rolled out of bed, "I need a shower. Do you think Steve and Mike would like sloppy seconds?"

He scoffed, "Don't you mean sloppy thirds and fourths?"

She shrugged, "I was gonna take a shower first."

He laughed out loud, "So they get a fresh Penny, but I got a soiled one?"

She nodded, "I couldn't wait to clean up. I had to have you."

He shook his head, "Nice save, but I'm thinking they wouldn't mind being woken. I know if it was me, I wouldn't." He reached for her when she leaned in to kiss him.

She skipped away, "You have to be quicker than that Rick, see you at breakfast. Make a lot, I'm thinking everyone is gonna be famished."

She passed Mike and Steve's bedroom and slipped into the large bathroom and locked the door. She turned the water on, extra hot and stepped in to wash the sweat and cum from her lush curves. She lost track of time and she had to cling to the shower wall to keep from falling, the hot water felt incredible on her aching curves.

She stepped out of the shower and her body was steaming. She quickly toweled off. She was glad she didn't get her hair wet and as she left the bathroom, she took the clip out of her hair and shook her tresses and they tumbled around her shoulders and heavy tits. She tiptoed past Rick's bedroom and slowly opened the door to Michael Connelly's room and found him asleep. He was naked on the bed, lying flat on his belly. She had to stifle a giggle when she saw his hairy, dimpled ass up in the air slightly.

Penny closed the door quietly behind her and moved to the bed. She came up from the foot of the bed and kneeling behind him, she slowly pressed her body against his cool skin.

Mike stirred and turned his head to see who it was. A smile crossed his lips and chuckled, "Mmmm, I thought I was dreaming. I can't believe how fucking hot you are."

She giggled, I am, for you, but I just got out of the shower. I wanted to be nice and fresh when I came in here. I thought it was sorta unfair that Rick's other friends didn't get a chance to spend a little time with me."

He shook, trying to extricate himself from under her warm body, but before he could, Penny slipped off the bed and reached for his hand. "Come with me, it's getting pretty late and I wanna take care of Rick's two friends at the same time, that is if you don't mind?"

He chuckled, "Listen Penny, that is the best offer I've had in months. Who am I to say no to such a tempting offer."

Penny opened the door and crossed moved down the hall to Stephan Cannell's room. She slowly opened the door and found Steve sitting up with a sheet over his naked body. He was reading and the light cast deep shadows across the room.

Penny walked over to the edge of the bed and smiled at him, "I didn't think it was fair only having one winner tonight." She reached out and pulled his sheet down, exposing his quickly stiffening cock, "I hope you don't mind sharing me with Mike here?"

Before he could answer, she reached out and grabbing him by the nape of his neck, drew him forward to her swaying naked tits.

Steve's mouth moved and closed around one stiff nipple and sucking on it, it produced a tiny squeal from Penny.

Mike came up behind her and wrapped his strong arms around her waist. He helped her crawl up onto the bed and she found her face hovering over Steve's ample thick cock. She opened her mouth immediately and swallowed half of his length. She moaned around his shaft as Mike crawled up and gripping her hips, he shoved his more slender cock, but longer in length into her already moist pussy.

Steve rolled his head around as he savored her hot, wet mouth. He began to moan as Penny worked her tongue around and around his thick shaft. She was pushed further onto his cock as Mike drove deeper and harder into her pussy and she was already on the verge of a tiny, but satisfying climax.

Steve had his fingers deep in her silky hair and he wanted to see how good she was. He knew she was a incredible cocksucker, but being a writer, he was very visual and wanted to watch. He was rewarded with her slowing her pace and staring up into his eyes with those lust-filled green eyes. She smiled and licked around and around the stiff shaft. She giggled, "I can tell you like that, don't you Steven?"

He smiled and just nodded as she resumed bobbing up and down, but not breaking eye contact.

She pulled her mouth off his cock and scooted forward and in doing so, Mike slipped out of her pussy. She looked down at Steve, "i want this fat cock in my pussy. I need you to fuck me." She threw her hair back and looked to Mike, "I love how you fucked me Mike and with all of my milky cum all over that gorgeous cock if yours, what do you say you fuck my ass. I'm in need of a good, hard DP. Are you two the men capable of giving that to me?"

Mike growled out and slapped her gorgeous ass. He waited until Penny settled down on Steven's cock. He watched his thick cock part her fleshy lips and slowly disappear into her hot cunt. Mike gripped his slime covered cock and nudged her starred hole and pushing forward, felt the heat and the tightness clamp onto the head of his cock. He paused until she relaxed and slowly, but steadily slid in deeper.

Penny began bouncing gently on Steve's cock as his hands slid up her body and began to maul her tits, "My God Penny, you are stacked!"

She giggled, "Wow, such talk from a prolific writer. Couldn't you be any more vulgar?"

He pulled her down to him and as they kissed, he began moaning out, "Of fuck yeah I can. Your body was made for fucking. Riding two cocks is what you were made to do. We are gonna fuck you until you cum again and again and after that, Mike is gonna cum deep in your ass and I'm gonna pull my cock out of your slimy cunt and spill my hot cum all over your pretty face and tits."

she growled out, "Oh fuck me! I love dirty talk!" She plastered her mouth to his as she swapped spit with him and rode the two stiff cocks in her body. As Mike pulled back, Steve thrust inward. When Steve pulled back, Mike drove hard and deep into her bowels.

This went on and on and Penny came several times and once again she was in dire need of a hot soothing shower, but right now, that was the last thing on her mind.

Mike's hands gripped her harder, caressing and lightly slapping her ass as he plowing in and out of her tight chocolate highway. He pulled her body towards him and then pushed her down onto Steve's thick shaft.

Steve was getting close and he thrust up into her and now the two of them were pumping in and out of her at the same time. They knew all three of them were nearing the end and Steve saw how Penny was reacting. Her mouth had dropped open as she tried to gasp for air. Her sweaty tits were a deep red from the excitement coursing through her lush body. She threw her head back and groaned out, "Yes, yes, Oh yes! FUCK ME!"

Mike couldn't hold off any longer and his fingers dug into the tender flesh of her hips and driving in harder and deeper, he drove in once more hard and holding it there, he began to pump his hot steamy cum into her ass.

Penny felt it and it trigger an even stronger orgasm from her body. She trembled as she felt blast after blast of his cum filing her bowels. She slumped against Steve as she came, bathing his cock with her slimy, milky cum.

Steve was on the verge of cumming, but when she stared cumming, she fell against him and his urge to cum slipped away. He knew he had his opening as Mike slipped out of her and rolled off to the side. Steve rolled Penny over and hovering over he, he rose up on his hands and began driving in and out of her as hard and as fast as he could.

Penny was beyond exhaustion as she spread her legs wide and gave up her body for him. She rolled her head from side to side and as she looked to Mike. He came over and shoved the cock that just came out of her ass towards her gaping mouth. She grabbed him by the ass and pulled him to her face. She sucked as hard as she could, tasting the bitterness on her ass and the slimy texture of his cum. Her moans got louder and faster as she felt her body about to explode and her lower body thrust upward to meet Steve's urgent fucking,

He clutched at her sweat covered tits and driving his cock in deep, he was about to cum and cum hard. He pulled out of her and scurried up to her face and with her mouth still full of Mike's cock, he began to cum. He came so hard, he felt dizzy, but he held on and painted her face, neck and tits with his hot, heavy load.

Mike seeing this, lost it and started cumming yet again. He pulled his throbbing cock out of her mouth and added to to gorgeous mess Steve made.

Penny opened wide, totally exhausted as she tried to drink down as much as she could. She was dying of thirst and this helped, but she loved the feel and the texture of all of the cum coating her skin, "Mmmm, nothing more satisfying them a face full of cum. It proves to me, I did my job well."

Mike coughed, "I think you can say this poker night has to be at the top of the list, right Steve?"

He flopped down beside Penny, "Without a doubt Mike, but where the fuck am I gonna sleep tonight. This bed is a total mess?"

Penny scooped up as much of the cum as she could and licked her fingers clean. She grabbed the sheet and wiped off what she couldn't capture and drink down, "Well Steve, I'm not opposed to taking a shower with you and after that, you can share my bed."

Mike looked to the two of them, "I was gonna complain, but I already came twice and for me, that is the best I can do, so I'm not gonna oppose that. You two have fun, I'm going back to me bed and collapse."

Steven and Penny hurried to the bathroom and showered. They washed one another and afterwards they slipped into Penny's bed. They clung to each other and as they kissed, they drifted off to sleep, both too tired to go again.

While Penny was having fun at Castle's estate in the Hampton's, Sheldon was interviewing a lovely petite blonde from Dallas named Kalee Dionne. When he met her, he couldn't tear his eyes from her. The long haired blonde was very tiny. At only four foot, nine inches, she looked like a Barbie Doll. Sheldon knew a Barbie Doll didn't have the curves of this large breasted blonde and he was itching to see if she would be a good fit for his internet division.

Sitting across from her, he couldn't take his eyes off her brilliant smile and beautiful blue eyes. She sat across from him and licked her full bee-stung lips and his cock began to harden just imagining those lips wrapped around his fat cock.

"So Dr. Cooper, I was so happy to get your call. I've applied several times for a position at the Fox News Weather Department. When I didn't hear from you or your associated, I just had to try one more time."

He glanced down briefly at her large DD cup breasts, but moved back to her face, "I'm so sorry Ms. Dionne, but we've had so many requests and I was personally busy getting the networks off the ground that my staff neglected to inform me of your talents. So tell me, which of the networks were you interested in, Ms. Dionne?"

She blushed, "Please Dr. Cooper call me Kalee. Um, well I was hoping to get into the cable division, but would be willing to try my talents on the internet side first if that would give me a future shot at the cable division."

He nodded, "Well from what I can see, you would be a perfect fit for the internet division, but I'm not sure if you are aware, if you decided to try out for that, a very in depth audition is required. Are you willing to do such an audition?" He gave her a sly smile and loved it made her blush again and squirm in her chair.

She swept her long hair over her shoulder and leaned in, "Oh you have no idea how willing I am to do that interview or audition. When could we do this audition?"