Big Bang Theory Season 15 Ep. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He cleared his throat and found she had turned the tables on him, "Well Kalee, seeing this is an interview and audition off the company grounds, I have a little more leeway. If it was at the Fox Newscorp building, seeing it is home field, there has to be a twenty-four hour waiting period. The lawyers have it in writing so there isn't any signs of coercion. Being out of state, there had to be at least a six hour waiting period, again to give the applicant a choice of backing out, again the last thing we want or need is any sign of coercion, is that understandable?"

Kalee giggled, "Oh I understand, but that isn't necessary, I'm willing to sign a waiver saying that it is okay, Dr. Cooper."

He shook his head, "Please call me Sheldon, secondly, I'm afraid I can't condone anything of the sort. If you agree, we can date it now and indicate the time, but can't waive the six hour mandated waiting period. You have to understand, it is also for your safety. It will give you a few hours to back-out if you would like. That way there isn't any sign of impropriety."

She turned the document towards herself and signed it and dated it. She opened her phone and it showed the time as being 11:45 AM. "Could you please hand me your phone, Sheldon?"

He handed her his phone after opening it. She snapped a picture of the signed document and the time. She handed him back his phone, "So what time would you like to do the audition? I can be at your hotel anytime after six and we should be good to go, am I correct?"

He smiled at her and nodded, "Wow, Kalee, it seems you are more than willing to get this done. I'm sure if the audition goes well, you'll be in the Fox Weather stable within a couple of weeks. If that goes well, I'm sure I can get you moved to the network cable weather before long. Just to be clear, that isn't being offered at this time and is no way to be construed as a prerequisite of future employment."

She giggled, "I understand, with all of the finger pointing about sexual harassment, you have to keep it all above board and not to be cornered into trading sexual favors for employment. Don't worry, I'm not one of those."

He chuckled, "Well, that all say that and during the interview process for the launch of our two networks, there was one woman who tried to play the sex for hire card, but with all of our waiting periods and signed contracts, we were able to squash it easily. With that being said.." He reached into his suit coat pocket and pulled out a key card. He slid it across the table, "Kalee, I'll expect you at my hotel this evening about seven, if that works for you. As you can see it is at the Plaza, room fourteen ten. If you can't make it for any reason, please call there and I'll completely understand. I have one other possible candidate also here, but you were my first choice."

She blushed again, "I'll be there. By the way, who is the other candidate?"

He shook his head, "Sorry Kalee, I'd rather not say. Believe me, you were and still is my first choice." He stood and shook her tiny hand and felt her shiver."

He had a relaxing lunch in town, strolled around Dallas and had a nice early dinner before returning to his hotel to shower and change, hoping she would show up around seven. He set up the room and had the front desk set up a couple closed circuit cameras. The last thing he needed was anyone yelling rape or saying she was forced to do this in lieu a promised job. He took a seat in a semi-dark room, sipping on a glass of Texas sweet tea and waited for Kalee to arrive.

At a couple minutes to seven he smiled when he heard the key-card he gave Kalee slip into the lock and it sprung open. Kalee walked into the room, closing and locking the door behind her. She walked out of the darkened entryway into the dim light of the room. Being summer it was still light out and the sun was shining through the huge ceiling to floor glass windows.

Sheldon stood and took a step towards her, "Right on time, I like that in a woman. I'm so glad you decided to be here."

She giggled slightly, a little from nerves, "That wasn't ever in question, Sheldon."

He reached out and tucked a stray lock of blonde hair that escaped her tight bun behind her ear. With him well over six feet tall, he towered over her. He cupped her cheek and ran his thumb along her plush lips. He let out a gasp when she sucked at it lightly.

His other hand encircled her tiny waist and pulled her toward him and as he backed up, they stood before the large picture widow.

Kalee looked out, "That is some view you have."

He looked down at her, "I'm more interested in the view I have here, much more alluring than anything out that window."

He stared at her heavy breasts hidden behind the red buttoned up dress she was wearing. He reached up and slowly unbuttoned the top button and said loud enough for the camera to pick-up. "Are you ready for your audition Kalee?"

She licked her parched lips and nodded.

Sheldon shook his head, "I have to insist you say so with a verbal reply." He undid the second button and waited.

She stared up at him and bit her lower lip, "Oh yes, yes Sheldon I'm very, very ready for this audition. Regardless if I get the position or not. I've heard from other meteorologists who interviewed for the job. They were overwhelmed by the sure size of your cock and how well you were with your mouth. Fuck, I could care less about the position. The only position I want tonight is you between my legs, fucking me!"

He was stunned, "Oh wow, Kalee, you are a complete surprise and I'm more than willing to give you all you want and need. I just hope neither of us disappoints because I've seen you on TV and you'd be a natural. So just hope this audition goes as well as we both hope it does." He reached out and undid the next couple of buttons until he reached the tiny belt pulled taut to accent her large breasts. He undid the belt and it fell to the floor. He worked quickly as he undid the remainder of the buttons. Her silky dress hung open, but didn't fall off her slender shoulders.

Sheldon ran his hands up her tiny body and coming to her shoulders, he brushed it off of her and it fluttered to the floor around her tiny feet. He took a half step back and took in her erotic, sexy outfit. He knew she spend a long time picking it out and it was exquisite. Her large, overflowing tits were encased in a black lacy bra. Her bikini panties matched her bra and her thigh high black stocking, although they were short, they were very shapely.

She was smiling, knowing she was hot looking. She ran her hand down his chest, "So do I look fuckable?"

He scoffed, "That had got to be the easiest question I've ever been asked."

She grinned at him, "Well. I haven't heard the answer."

He ran his hands along her arms and up to her shoulders. He played with the black straps, "You Kalee are extremely fuckable and yes, I do want to fuck you!"

She stepped aside him and stood before the window, "I still have to say, this view is incredible."

He came up behind her, "It certainly is, but I have the two best views in the entire city." His hands ran up her arms and drew her to him. He wrapped his arms around her and ran his hands up to her bra covered tits. He felt her nipples perk up and poke into his palms.

Kalee released a tiny moan and ground her butt against his thighs. Being so short, her back was scraping against his swollen cock. She stiffened when she felt and heard the rustling of clothes behind her. She knew Sheldon was removing his pants. Already in his bare feet he kicked his pants aside.

Sheldon inhaled her perfumed hair and wanted to see it down. He plucked away at the pins holding her bun in place. It came down and he combed his fingers through her silky blonde hair. It floated down her tiny body, covering the overflowing swell of her tits and down her back. Sheldon leaned forward and she let out a gasp as the cold glass from the window pressed against her overheated flesh.

Sheldon's hands drifted down her petite body. When he reached her incredibly tiny and tight ass, he squeezed them and he was amazed how firm they were. His hand slid between them and felt the wetness seeping out of her pussy and causing her lace panties to be soaked.

Sheldon sank to his knees and inhaled her womanly scent. He gripped the tiny waistband of her panties and drew them downward and in the process, her thigh-hi black silk stocking rolled downward too. He lifted one foot at a time, removing her heels, stocking and panties. He did the same with the other leg and foot and he was amazed how there could be so much sexuality in such a small package.

Looking up, he loved how her silky blonde hair nearly brushed her protruding bubble butt cheeks. He leaned in and rammed his tongue between those tight cheeks and tasted her sweet juices. He licked from her asshole and all along her tight lipped, glistening cuntlips. He pulled back and whispered to her, "You are the epitome of womanhood, absolutely a perfect goddess."

He returned and found her tight cuntlips beginning to part and the inner lips were glistening with her milky cream. He stiffened his tongue and darted in and out of her asshole and moving downward, did the same to her pussy.

Kalee pushed back against his oral invasion and she groaned out when she was pressed tighter to the cool glass of the large window. She looked out and wondered if there were people in the nearby building looking on, seeing the look of pure lust on her face. She was panting harder, moaning as she repeated over and over again, "Yes, yes, yes more please!" She bucked harder against his incredible oral skills and with a loud guttural groan, she came for the first time this evening.

Sheldon was quick to lap of all she secreted and went back for more, savoring the intoxicating fluids she was emitting.

She nearly slumped against the wall, "Oh Sheldon, fuck me, fuck me now!"

He knew she was like putty in his hands and he wanted to play. Play a lot more, especially never knowing if he'd ever get a chance to experience such a sexy woman, who was this tiny in stature. Rising to his feet, he unhooked her bra and tossed it aside. He spun her around and his jaw dropped, "My Lord Kalee, you are absolutely gorgeous." He stared at her large DD tits. On any woman they would look large, but on such a small frame they looked humongous. They were full and round. They barely sagged from their sure weight and atop the crowns were huge aeroules with tens of pimpled flesh and in the center were large nipples; the size of fingertips. They were crinkled and a bright red. The aeroules were a lighter shade of pink and he was drawn to them like a moth to a flame. He cupped both tits and lowering his mouth, he captured one huge aeroule. His tongue flicked out and teased the entire crown and he could feel the bumps on the tit begin to grow in size and stiffness. His lips closed around the large nipple and sucking hard, Kalee rolled her head around, moaning loudly.

"Oh please Sheldon, stop teasing me and just fuck me!"

He released her tit and grabbing hold of her by the base of her tight ass, he lifted her like she was a tiny stuffed animal. He had her even with his straining cock and he whispered to her, "If you want me to fuck you, you have to grab hold of my cock and plant it at the entrance to that juicy cunt of yours."

She let out a gasp, just hearing it nearly made her cum. She reached down and groaned, "Oh my God, Sheldon. It is so fucking big, do you think it will fit?"

He nuzzled her neck as her large tits scraped against his hairy chest, "Oh don't you worry Kalee, I'll take my time and you'd be surprised how easy it will be to take it, take it all."

She let out a gasp as she traced the head of his shaft up and down the slit of her pussy , coating the large head with her juices. She lodged it at the portal to her cunt and slowly lowering her body, she felt her cunt walls spread and accept the large head. It popped in and she wrapped her shapely legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. She began moving slowly, taking a couple inches in and she groaned out, "Oh Sheldon, I'm not so sure about this. The feeling is amazing, but it feels like I'm being torn in two."

He knew she was tight, tighter that anyone he'd even been with. Kelsea Ballerini was tight, but nothing like this petite bombshell. He had a thought and grabbing her by the ass, he lifted her off his cock and with one swift motion, spun her around until her slimy cunt was directly before him. He called out to her, "Wrap your legs around my neck and grab hold of my legs. I'm gonna lick this gorgeous pussy of yours until you cum and cum again. By then you should be wet enough to take me with ease."

She did as she was told and she was staring directly at his thick swaying cock. She let out a gasp and letting go of one leg, she gripped his cock and found her tiny fingers didn't meet. She stroked his several times, smearing her cunt juices all along the shaft. She guided the large mushroomed head to her parted lips and she stretched her mouth open wide and enveloped the head. Her tongue flicked out and she began licking and sucking his cock like no tomorrow. Her long silky blonde hair swished back and forth and it turned Sheldon on even more as it tickled his ankles and shins.

Sheldon sucked wildly at her cunt as she humped up and down, driving her juicy slit against his tongue and mouth. He used one hand to play with her pussy, while the other hand and arm held her in place. He drove a couple fingers into her tight hole and after a while, he managed to get three in and finding the fleshy inner wall, he tickled her G-spot and she exploded like a rocket on the Fourth of July.

Sheldon had a tough time sucking up all of the juices she released and he moved to her clit, drawing it between his lips, he sucked hard and flicked it back and forth. He heard Kalee screaming out as yet another orgasm raced throughout her over stimulated body. He worked his cum coated fingers into her even tighter asshole and he felt her shutter and growl out. He could hear her, but down below, with her mouth full of his cock, he only heard gibberish.

Kalee was gasping louder and louder as her once gorgeous body was now reduced to a sweat covered mass of quivering flesh and she never looked hotter or sexier. She squealed when she felt him moving and when he released her, she slowly sank to the cool sheets of the large king sized bed. She stretched out with a satisfied grin on her face. She extended her arms to him, "Come on Sheldon, get down her and fuck me. I'm sure I'm wet enough and stretched out enough to take that monster in me, just, please, take it slow. I want it to last."

Sheldon was glad he took a Deja Vu capsule before she arrived. He wasn't going to be satisfied fucking her once. It was going to be a long night. He flopped down on the bed and reaching out, drew her up and over his body, "I've found out Kalee, that for the first time with someone as petite as you are, it works better if you were on top. That way, you can decide how much and at what pace you'd like to proceed."

She leaned down and planted a wet kiss on his lips. She tasted her own cunt juices on his lips and tongue and it inflamed her senses. "You truly are a sex god, how did I get so lucky to meet you?" She kissed him, her long blonde hair, no longer straight and shiny, but stringy and tousled, floated about his face, neck and upper body. She rained kissed all over his face, neck and chest. She let out a gasp when she felt him enter her; she sat upright with just the huge head inside her. She smiled down at him, those bright blue eyes turned darker with lust. Her lips parted as she released a moan and they were swollen from all of the cock-sucking she had done.

Sheldon loved this position, especially with someone new. It gave him the chance to look them over and he couldn't get enough of Kalee. His hands began exploring, playing with her huge tits, especially the tops, covered with amazing aeroules and huge nipples. He traveled down her sleek body, her toned flat belly to her incredible bubble butt. He squeezed them as he felt her slowly take more of his shaft into her.

Kalee had her mouth open and eyes tightly shut as she released moan after moan as she took more of him into her. It took a good five minutes, but she finally managed to rest her tight ass against his thighs. Her eyes shot open and she was grinning from ear to ear, "Oh fuck, Sheldon, I have it all in me. I never felt anything like this. Please tell me this isn't the only time we're gonna do this. I have to work for you, somewhere near so I can have a steady diet of this cock."

He didn't reply, he just grinned and nodded and began moving. He drove up and down and with each upward thrust, her petite body flew up in the air and came crashing back down, scraping against her clit over and over again.

Kalee screamed out as she started cumming yet again. She slumped against him and found out that was a mistake. In doing so, it gave Sheldon the space to pump up and down, driving in and out of her tiny body. The sound of wet skin slapping against wet skin echoed through the entire hotel room. She screamed out again and to her dismay, she started to squirt. She was shocked and didn't know how to react. She just clung to him as she lost the ability to control herself. She trembled and shook as her entire body tightened and relaxed. She was like a tiny mass of quivering goo. She tried to cling to him, but she couldn't find the strength to do so.

Suddenly Sheldon rolled her over and she found herself flat on her back, his cock buried deep in her sloppy cunt. She laid there, her legs spread wide and became a vessel for his cum to accept. He picked up the pace and looked down at those huge tits as they rolled and jumped on her chest with each and every thrust he pumped into her body.

Kalee licked her parched lips and groaned out, "Cum for me Sheldon. I have to feel your hot sperm bathe my pussy. Please, I have to have it now." She tried her best, but was so weak, she tightened her cunt and as she milked his cock, her eyes opened wide when she felt his cock swell in her pussy. She felt him cock burst open and hot stinging rope after hot stinging rope of his load pumped in her well fucked cunt. She found the energy to wrap her tiny legs around his waist and her heels kicked at his ass as she exploded into yet an even stronger orgasm. Her legs fell to the bed and she blacked out and by the time she recovered she found Sheldon hovering over her with a warm washcloth. She let out a sigh as she felt him wiping her cum drenched belly and thighs and another was running along her upper chest, neck and face. She giggled, "Wow, this is what I call service with a smile." She wrapped her arms around him and planted a hot, wet kiss on his lips. "What do you say we take this to the bathroom and take a nice hot shower together."

They did and once again, she rode his cock standing up, but this time with the hot water, the slick soap and the knowledge of how to work that cock, she took it with ease and fucked him until he once again pumped his heavy load in her receptive pussy. Afterwords, with their skin beginning to prune up, they dried off and fucked once again in the bed and she drifted off to sleep, knowing she found the fuck of her life and a new career she knew she would love, especially with the added benefits of Sheldon Cooper.

More to come, with a bonus episode 13 for season 15. A shocking discovery and a lot of interracial videos on the horizon for Penny Copper.