Big Bang Theory Season 16 Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheldon smiled, "Oh thank you Leonard. You have no idea how much that means to me and Penny. With that being said, Penny asked Amy to be matron of honor. Would you please be my best man?"

Leonard ran his fingers though his hair, "Wow, I'd be honored. It may be a little strange, but yes. When is the big day?"

Penny looked to Sheldon, "We haven't set a date yet, but sometime before Labor Day, we think."

Leonard chuckled, "Wow, Sheldon, isn't that around the time of the Summer Concert Series to wrap up. You remember what Kelsey said?"

"Oh my God, yes. That would be awesome if we could have her there too. I'll check and get back to you. Once again, thank you Leonard."

Leonard chuckled, "Well you were my best man and took good care of Stephanie. Penny do you need any extra bridesmaids? Alex and Stephanie are available."

Penny nodded, "I'll let you know, haven't gotten that far yet."

"Okay, so keep me updated and I'll be there for sure, especially if Kelsey will be there. Gotta go, take care and once again, congratulation on your engagement."

They hung up and Penny turned to Sheldon. She threw her arms around his neck, "I am so fucking happy and even more horny than ever. I'd love to fuck you right here, but I have a shoot in the morning."

Sheldon smiled at her, "I feel the same way, but can't wait to watch you in action. I promise you after you finish tomorrow you're in for a long, long night with me."

She kissed him hard and sank to her knees. She tugged at his pajama bottoms and was faced with a thick, stiff cock, "Mmmm, nothing says I can't do a little practicing on this guy before tomorrow's action."

She stroked him, sucked him and took him deep throat and before long, she was swallowing his heavy load. She smacked her lips, "Mmmm, I can't remember the last time you came this quickly. You must have really been horny."

He swept her long blonde hair aside and drew her to him. He gave her a big kiss and tasted his own cum on her lips, "You have no idea, Penny. Now let's go to bed, you have a big day tomorrow and I can't wait to see you in action."

The next day, Sheldon watched as Penny prepared for this morning's shoot. He cleared his throat, "Do you think it would be okay if I brought along one of the meteorologists to keep me company while you perform? She's the newest of our stable and she is the woman I hired when I went to Dallas a couple weeks ago."

Penny chuckled and nodded, "I think that can be arranged. Just to let you know, I want the two of you back here afterwards and we are gonna have the time of our lives."

Kalee Dionne met them down in the lobby after Sheldon called her and told her it was okay to join them.

Sheldon took the day off and they arrived at Eric's production studio early. Penny went to make-up while Sheldon introduced Kalee to Eric and they spoke in depth with Eric. They hit it off and before long, Penny was entering the set to begin her shoot.

Eric turned to Sheldon, "You are one lucky bastard to have her in your bed every night."

Sheldon chuckled, "Oh don't I know it."

In the room with Penny was a white man, it was Randy Spears, but he was just there as a man who was giving his wife to a black man. He turned and kissed Penny lightly on the lips and turned towards the door as it opened and in walked Marcus.

Marcus moved closer to Penny. He stopped before the white couple and looked to Randy, "So this is the pretty wife you want to share with me, right?"

Without replying, Randy placed his hand on Penny back and guided her to Marcus. She went willingly and soon was enveloped in his strong arms.

Marcus planted a soft kiss on her lips and as the kiss grew stronger, his thick fingers located the zipper on the back of her dress and he slowly drew it down its track till it reached her bubble butt. Marcus took the silky material in his hands and pulled it down and helped her remove the thin garment from her lush body.

Marcus took a half step back and stared at her body and a grin crossed his lips, "So beautiful, just beautiful. I can't wait to reveal the rest of your body to my eyes." He took a step forward and encircled her body again. His hands shot to her bra clasp and as soon as the bra went slack, he drew it down and off her gorgeous body.

Randy took a seat and watched as Penny's breasts were exposed. Their heavy weight was lifted from her chest and cupped by two large, black hands. The contrast between her milky white skin and his dark meaty hands was incredible.

Penny's rosy nipples perked up as Marcus rolled them around with his thumbs as he caressed the rest of her tits. She let out a tiny gasp as he toyed with them, pinching her nipples. Her moan was silenced as he planted an even hotter, more passionate kiss on her lips.

Marcus moved back and his hands drifted down her quivering body and one large hand slipped under her tiny panties. His thick finger slipped between her thick, slick lips and slowly sank a finger into her tight hole. He lowered the panties and drew in a deep breath, having her naked. He guided her backwards until her legs met the bed.

Penny let out a shriek and a giggle when Marcus lifted her body and planted her firmly on the bed. She kicked off her heels and planted her feet flat on the mattress and slowly spread her legs, exposing her charms to his lustful eyes and that of the camera.

He slipped to the bed and Penny released a groan as Marcus toyed with her, and when he lowered his mouth to her, she let out a shriek and her hands clutched at his head.

She looked over to Randy and growled out, "He's shoving his big, fat tongue deep into my greedy hole, Randy." Her hips began to thrash and she ground her pussy harder to his active mouth.

Marcus was groaning out, but his face was stuffed full of Penny's pussy, that whatever he was saying could not be heard by anyone. Penny's gorgeous hairdo was already a tousled mess as she rolled her head from side to side as her first orgasm came on and wracked her lush body.

Penny humped Marcus' face as his hands were locked around her thighs. The sounds of his mouth actively licking and sucking her pussy filled the camera and caught all of the action.

Marcus' mouth never left Penny's juicy pussy as he worked his hands on his pants and soon had them down and off his black limbs. His long, hard cock pointed directly at her and when Penny caught a glimpse of it, her jaw dropped open in awe by his length and thickness.

Penny was slowly coming down from her first orgasm and when Marcus pulled away from her, he grabbed hold of her hips and rolled her over onto her belly. He drew her to her hands and knees and gripping his huge, black cock he swept it back and forth across her lips and he let out a gasp when her tongue flicked out and began to roll around and around the big, black mushroomed head.

Penny wrapped her long, slim fingers around the shaft and they barely met. She stroked him up and down as her lips enveloped the entire crown. Her lips parted more and she dipped her head lower, taking more and more of him into her oral cavity.

Marcus leaned over her lithe form and ran his hands down her back and dipped a couple fingers between her lush ass cheeks. He wormed a finger into her puckered hole as he felt her lips envelope more of his shaft.

Penny drew her mouth off his shaft after sucking him for well over five minutes. Saliva was running down her chin as she dipped her head and attacked his swollen nuts, taking first one into her mouth and then the other one. She continued stroking him as she feasted on his black meat.

While the action on the bed grew hotter and steamier, the door slowly opened and in walked Marcus' friend, Lexington Steele. He towered over Marcus in height and came over to the bed and watched as his buddy had his cock stuffed deep in Penny's mouth once again.

Julie heard the door close and lifted her head from Marcus' cock and watched as Marcus' cock dripped with her saliva. She looked up at Marcus and he grinned down at her, "I thought you may like a second black man to work over this gorgeous body of yours."

She smiled up at him and resumed sucking his cock as she saw Lex quickly strip off his clothes and joined the two of them. Her eyes went wide and even though she had experienced him several times, she was acting for the camera that was focused on her expression, "Oh my God, he's huge!"

Marcus chuckled, "I'm sure a pretty hot slut like yourself can handle the both of us, don't you think so Randy?"

Her white husband was sitting watching all of the action, he had his pants down around his ankles and his sizable white cock was in his fist, stroking it. He stared at Marcus and then to Penny. He licked his lips, "Oh I think you have to ask Penny that, but if I have anything to say about it, she can handle both of you."

Penny didn't give an answer, she just resumed sucking on Marcus' cock, taking him even deeper into her mouth. They all watched as her tongue flicked out from her lips and licked at the exposed portion of his shaft. Her saliva was coating his cock and ran down to his nut sack. Her active sucking filled the room and the camera and mike picked up every erotic sound.

Marcus had his fat black fingers buried in her blonde locks as he fucked her mouth even harder than before. He tightened his grip as Lex climbed up onto the bed and positioned himself behind Penny.

Penny groaned around Marcus' cock as she felt Lex slowly enter her juicy, tight pussy. Her entire body stiffened as she was spit-roasted, taking a cock at both ends and relishing in the feeling.

Off to the side, Sheldon looked on as he watched his wife-to-be take on two huge black men. He saw her doing this before in videos, but seeing it happen right before his eyes, he was never so turned on.

Beside him Kalee was breathing heavily as she watched the gorgeous blonde taking two huge cock in her body with ease. Her hand rested on Sheldon's thigh and as it slowly slid upward, she came in contact with his stiff cock. She released a moan as she watched Lex pump his cock deep in Penny's hot, wet pussy. She managed to unzip Sheldon and before either of them realized what they were doing, Kalee had his cock out and she was stroking it.

Eric watched as he saw Penny taking the two black cocks and the tiny meteorologist stroking Sheldon. He stood up and grabbed hold of Kalee's hips and turning her, he pushed at her head and watched her envelope Sheldon's cockhead into her mouth. He found the hem of her skirt and lifting it upward, he exposed her tiny, tight ass and tugging at the gusset of her panties, he exposed her tiny pussy. He dropped his pants and shoved his cock into her cunt, and in doing so, shoved her deeper onto Sheldon's cock.

Back on the set, Marcus was close to cumming, and as he drew his glistening cock from her lips and leaning down, he began mauling her swaying tits as Lex plowed deeper and harder into the tight cunt he wanted a shot at too.

Marcus slipped to his back and grabbing hold of Penny,. He pulled her hand and she came up off of Lex's cock. He pulled harder and urged her over his prone body.

Penny knew what he wanted and she shuffled her knees until she was poised over his huge black cock. Without waiting for his urging, she grabbed hold of his saliva stained cock and guided it into her pussy. She slowly lowered her body and took his entire length onto her sloppy cunt.

Marcus wrapped his arms around her slick body and pulled her down until her huge tits mashed against his hairy chest. He fisted her hair as the two of them kissed like two long-lost lovers.

Penny felt Lex still behind her and tearing her mouth from Marcus',. She looked back at Lex and growled out, "What the fuck are you waiting for, fuck my ass. I need both of you in me and I want it now!"

She resumed kissing Marcus and she groaned out as she felt him sink his cum coated cock in her puckered hole. She was sandwiched between the two of them and she looked to her husband and spat out, "Get over her and let me suck you off."

Randy stumbled to his feet as he was tangled in his pants. Finally getting free, he climbed up onto the bed and fed his wife his stiff cock.

She was air-tight and as she sucked and fucked the three cock, off set, Sheldon lost it and started filling Kalee's mouth with his heavy load.

Kalee swallowed him down and she pushed back against Eric's invading cock and as she came and tightened her cunt muscles, she drew the hot cum from Eric's balls.

Out of the corner of her eye, Penny saw what Sheldon and Eric were doing to the tiny blonde and she started cumming. She thrashed around on the bed and as her muscles tightened, she caused a tsunami of cum to coat her inside and out.

Marcus came first, trapped beneath the foursome, he send rope after rope of his hot, creamy cum deep into her overheated snatch.

Lex was right behind him, his first blast coated the chute of her asshole. He pulled out and sent the remaining blasts of his load all over her tight ass and back. He fell back, totally spent as the cameraman caught all of the action and cum coating her back.

Randy fisted his wife's hair and started to cum seeing the two black men coating his wife's cunt and asshole and filling her up. His load was on her tongue and pulling out of her mouth, he sent the remaining blasts of his cum all over her face, hair and neck.

The cameraman once again caught everything and the director yelled out, "Cut, that's a wrap everyone! Once again, Penny you didn't fail to produce yet another amazing scene."

Marcus chuckled, "Hey, how about us?"

The director laughed out loud, "Listen, you three were the lucky ones who got to work with her."

Lex nodded, "He is right Marcus, we are the lucky ones." He kissed Penny and helped her off the bed.

Penny came over to where Eric, Sheldon and Kalee were sitting. The three of them managed to collect themselves and looked normal again. She stood over them and giggled, "I saw you three, the director should have captured your scene. It may be the beginnings of a new career for the three of you."

Sheldon shook his head, "One porn star in our group is enough, but maybe Kalee could get a shot."

Eric handed her his card, "Think about it Kalee, you could be a natural and with your tiny size and that innocent look, you could be cast in a bunch of teenage videos. You could be a star."

She took the card and shook her head, "Sorry Eric, Sheldon has me under contract and I'm happy where I am."

Penny giggled, "Oh just you wait. I'm gonna take a nice long shower, but after I get out, I'm expecting the two of you to take this back to our apartment and see what we can do about making our own private production."

Kalee giggled and nodded, "Now that is something I can sink my teeth into."

Penny chuckled, "Yeah, I saw your teeth sinking into Sheldon's cock earlier, it is rather large, but please, don't bite it off, I'd hate to lose one of his best assets before the wedding. I'll be back soon, relax, the both of you are gonna need your rest," she turned and left.

Kalee looked to Sheldon, "Wow, she is amazing. I'd be comatose if I just finished what she just did."

He shrugged, "It's what she does, she is a professional, but even better off camera."

She grinned up at him, "I can't wait to see her in action."

Half an hour later, Penny came out, looking like a million bucks again and the three of them headed back to Fox News Corp and rode up in the private elevator to their apartment.

Once there, Penny moved over to the bar and poured them all a glass of wine. She handed one to Kalee and took a seat in a sofa chair while Sheldon and Kalee sat across from her. Penny took a sip of her wine, "So Sheldon, I have to say, while I was acting, I saw you and Kalee there in a compromising position and I have to say, it really turned me on. How about showing me a little more?"

Sheldon put his glass on the end table and taking Kalee's from her, placed hers on the coffee table. He turned back to her, :I don't want to assume my advances are welcome, but can I touch you?"

She beamed at him and tossed her long blonde hair over her shoulder, "Oh hell yes, Sheldon, I'm you're to play with."

He stared at the tiny blonde and his eyes gravitated to her tits. He loved what Penny carried around on her chest, but Kalee, on her tiny frame, her tits were something to behold. He reached out and stroked them lightly until she began to moan. He squeezed them harder and he saw Kalee press her thighs together and shivered.

Sheldon's fingers ran down her tiny body to her belly and along her hips and to her tightly closed thighs. He looked over at Penny and her green eyes were turning darker with lust.

He licked his lips and spoke to Penny, "I'd like you to touch yourself Penny, while you watch me take Kalee here."

Penny raised her skirt and slowly removed her panties. They were already moist and she dropped them to the floor beside her chair.

Sheldon turned back to Kalee and had her turn around so he could take in her second best feature, that tight, tiny bubble butt. "Lean over and grab hold of the coffee table. If you want, you may take a sip of your wine."

She did as she was asked and took a big swig of her wine. Her fingers tightened on the edge of the table when she felt Sheldon's fingers lowering the zipper on her skirt. It was tight, but he eventually slipped it off her luscious ass and took her tiny, wet panties off too.

Sheldon leaned down and wrapped his fingers around her tiny ankles and slowly slid both hands upward, urging her legs further apart and when he reached her tight, glistening cuntlips, he used his fingertips to trace the inner edge and slipped up to her clit. A tiny trickle of her moisture ran out of her slit and down her trembling thighs.

Sheldon caught the line of juices and ran his fingers back up and slowly parting her lips, he sank two fingers into her tight, juicy hole. He curled his fingers and began petting the spongy flesh and he had to use his other hand to keep her still.

Kalee was on the verge of an orgasm, but wasn't allowed to cum just yet. She groaned out as she felt him withdraw his fingers from her and his fingers spider-webbed with her sticky, cunt cream. She rose up and turned towards him when he directed her to do so. She was breathing heavily through her mouth and waited for her next instruction.

He looked to Penny and she was now naked and her legs were thrown over the two arms of the chair and she was lightly petting her pussy. Looking back to Kalee, he nodded, "Remove your blouse and bra, I want you naked before we go any further."

With shaking fingers, she unbuttoned her blouse and unhooked her bra and tossed them both to the carpeted floor. Her fingers went to her tits and tugged and twisted her huge, nipples, "Please Sheldon, I need a release, Please fuck me now!"

Sheldon stood and slowly removed his clothes and when he dropped his jockey shorts, he smiled seeing Kalee's eyes immediately focused on his stiff, thick cock. He reached out and laid Kalee down on the wide leather sofa and knelt between her legs. Her tits didn't flatten at all and were beacons for him to savor. He lowered his body and grabbing hold of her feet, he planted them on his shoulders. This caused her exposed pussy to tilt upward to meet his stiff cock. He swept the purple leaking head at the base of her slit and ran it up and down and looked to Penny, "She is so fucking hot and extremely wet, perfect for me to fuck and fuck hard."

Penny groaned out and was now stuffing a couple fingers deep into her fat lipped pussy. Her eyes never left the spot where Sheldon's cock was entering.

Sheldon slowly pushed forward, easing into her tiny, but very pliable pussy. He saw her bite her lip and close her eyes tightly. He stopped, "Open your eyes Kalee and look down, watch as I sink my entire length into your tight, tiny body."