Big Bang Theory Season 16 Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny giggled, "You bet, I can't wait to see the man you spent nine months with legs wrapped around your head get sucked and sucked hard."

Missy tugged at his cock and he eagerly joined the both of them on the carpeted floor. She closed her lips around his shaft and began bobbing up and down. She worked her tongue all around the head and before she could move down any further, Penny joined her.

Penny attacked Sheldon swollen nuts and drew first one and then the second nut into her mouth. She released it and lapped at the root of his shaft and moving upward she met Missy who was moving downward.

Missy released his cock and fisted Penny's hair and they kissed as Penny stroked Sheldon's cock. She turned back to Sheldon's cock and Penny joined her. The two of them worked like a well-oiled machine and soon they had him on the verge of shooting his load all over their pretty faces.

Penny pulled back, a line of saliva clung from her lips to his cock. She licked it away and stared at the gorgeous brunette. She looked up at Sheldon who was staring at the two of them, "Come on Sheldon, your turn. I wanna see you fuck your sister. I have you for the rest of our lives. Fuck her and fuck her hand. I wanna see her cum hard from that gorgeous cock of yours."

Missy was more than willing and able. She spun around and got into position. She was on her hands and knees and arched her back in the air. She looked back and grinned at her brother, "Come on brother; you fucked me before and gave me the baby I wanted." She giggled, "This time, I'm on the pill and want you to fuck me with your woman watching. I want you to blast off and fill me with that gorgeous cock of yours and in me!"

Sheldon was made to wait and now he was gonna make Missy wait. He moved around behind her and reached down and cupped her swaying tits in both hands. His cock was pointing straight towards its target. He hefted and rolled her nipples. She groaned and wiggled her ass and felt his cock probing her blossoming pussy.

Sheldon moved his hands from her tits to her ass. He squeezed them and just like Penny did earlier, he tickled her butt hole. He kneaded her flesh and ran his fingers from her asshole to her clit and back again.

Missy was groaning louder and louder, "Enough teasing, you made me wait long enough, now fuck me. Stick that big, fat cock of yours in my pussy and fuck my brains out."

He chuckled, "Couldn't do that Missy. You were always a little short on those and I'd hate to fuck what little brains you do have out of you."

Penny growled at him, "Sheldon, be nice and give my future sister in law the fucking she deserves."

Sheldon parted her gorgeous ass cheeks and guided his cock to her weeping hole. With one smooth, but steady stroke, he slid into her extremely tight, but very wet pussy.

Missy threw her head back and growled out, "Oh fuck. He's big." She looked to Penny, "How can you take this as a steady diet?"

Penny chuckled, "Aw, you seem to forget that I'm a interracial porn star and take big black cocks all the time. Sure Sheldon is larger, but that is what makes it all the better."

Sheldon clutched at her luscious ass cheeks and worked his cock in and out and after a few minutes, he was balls deep in her and his swollen nuts were slapping again and again against her stiff clit.

Penny came up behind him and wrapped her arms around him, pressing her tits into his back. She ran her hands downward and cupped his nuts in her hand and fondled them lightly. She wanted to let Missy have the full treatment from her man and he wasn't disappointing.

Sheldon gave his sister another thrill as he slapped her ass lightly at first and when he heard her let out a yelp, he did it again, this time harder. She moaned and wiggled her ass and Sheldon followed that up with shoving a finger deep into her ass.

Penny released him and moved down and falling to her back, she slid between his legs and licked at his balls and Missy's pussy at the same time.

Sheldon tightened his grip on Missy and knew he had to pull out or cum and he waited too long for this. He pulled out of Missy and she voiced her disapproval. He dipped down and licked at her pussy and ass. He kissed Penny who was down there and he returned to Missy's asshole. He stiffened his tongue and shoved it as deep as he could into her ass. He plunged his tongue in and out. Missy was on the verge of cumming from his tongue and Penny's tongue lapping away at her pussy.

Missy barked out at him, "Oh you no good mother fucker. I know what you're thinking of doing, so do it. Don't tease me any more, fuck my ass. I know you want to and so do I. Just take it slow, please, please Sheldon, fuck my ass, NOW!"

Sheldon parted her perfect cheeks and lined his cockhead up to the tiny puckered hole. He pressed forward and watched the hole widen and suck the head in totally. He held it there until Missy calmed down and relaxed her ass muscles.

Missy threw her long mane of hair down her back and spat out at him, "Come on you mother fucker. More, shove that fucker deeper in my ass before I faint!"

He clutched at her hips and shoved forward, sinking his cock further and further into her ass. He pulled back and shoved again. He did this again and again and before long, he was balls deep in her ass.

Penny was still beneath them and she licked at Missy's cunt and shoved two and then a third finger in her pussy.

Missy was filled to the brink as her pussy and ass were being fucked by her brother and sister in law.

Missy was moaning constantly, "Come on you two, give it to me, fuck me, fuck me hard. Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum." She thrashed about and she let loose a stream of cum. She started squirting, drenching Penny and she felt Sheldon swell up and he lost it and began to pump rope after rope of his hot cum deep in his sister's asshole.

Sheldon finally pulled out and the last blast coated Penny's face. He screamed out as Penny grabbed his cock and sucked at it.

Missy was still cumming, "What the fuck Sheldon, stick that fucker back in me and fuck me hard. Pump it in my cunt, oh you mother fucker, give it to me, I want it all."

All of a sudden there was the sound of someone's throat being cleared. They all looked to the doorway and there stood Mary Cooper. She had a sly smile on her face and she chuckled, "Oh Missy, you have no idea what a mother fucker he is. Once the three of you gather your wits, I wanna have Sheldon show the two you just what kind of a mother fucker he is."

Much more to cum. See how good of a mother fucker Sheldon really is. Watch as Penny's family arrives and how much they participate in the festivities. Penny has the bachelorette party to end all parties. Much, much more to come.