Big Bang Theory Season 16 Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers

She was gasping for air as she did as she was told and she licked her parched lips and let out a groan, "Oh fuck, I can't believe I'm taking it all in again. Yes, oh yes Sheldon, give it to me. I want to feel it in my belly!" She rotated her hips as she kicked at his shoulders with her tiny feet.

From across the room Penny bellowed out, "Keep fucking her Sheldon. I love watching you fuck another woman. My God, we are two sick fuckers, we both love watching each other fuck other people." She slipped off the chair and crawled over beside the sofa where Sheldon was plowing into the tiny blonde. She leaned over and kissed Kalee and her hands were drawn to her heavy, firm tits. She gently massaged them both and wanted to suck on them, but Sheldon's body restricted her from doing so.

Sheldon slowed and took his time, savoring the feeling of her tight hole clutching at his shaft. He caressed her tight ass as it tilted upward. He bottomed out and held it there and felt Kalee squeezing and relaxing her cunt muscles as she tried milking his cock.

Kalee was squirming on the sofa and kissed Penny back and began to bounce upward, trying to get Sheldon to quicken his pace. She let out a groan when Sheldon suddenly sat back and withdrew from her tight hole. Her cunt made a sucking sound as he popped out.

Sheldon grabbed her by the arms and pulled her forward as he fell back to the sofa. He drew her up and over him and straddled him.

Penny guided her over his cum coated cock and climbed up on the sofa too. She was behind Kalee and wrapped her arms around her, mauling her tits and when she released them, her hands slid down her body to her overstuffed pussy. She located her stiff clit and she strummed it and as Kalee bounced up and down, taking more and more of him into her, she threw her head back and screamed out as she exploded from the stimulation the two of them were inflicting on her body.

Sheldon looked on as Kalee send a river of her cunt juices all over his cock and onto Penny's fingers. He reached up and began to paw at her firm, full tits. He urged her down and as their lips met, he felt Penny strum her clit even harder and she came once again.

As she calmed down, Sheldon worked her tiny body and had her spin around on his cock and facing away from him, he leaned forward and with the help of Penny, she was now on her hands and knees, facing Penny. He knelt behind her and began to pump in and out of her doggy. He knew he wouldn't last much longer.

Penny slumped back on the arm of the sofa and gathering Kalee's silky blonde hair in her hands, she guided her downward and Kalee willingly began to suck and lick Penny's sloppy cunt. The sound of her loud sucking and lapping filled the room, along with the sound of Sheldon's belly slapping against Kalee's tiny bubble butt.

Penny was on the verge of an orgasm. Her constant fingering and now the way Kalee ate her and fingered her pussy, she was on the verge of cumming. Watching her fiancee' fucking the tiny blonde didn't hurt either.

Sheldon picked up the pace and fucked her like a tiny doll. Gripping her hips, he pumped harder, faster and going balls deep over and over again. He called out suddenly, "Oh fuck yeah, I'm cumming. I'm gonna fill her filthy cunt with my hot cum!"

Penny was shocked by his dirty talk and that was all it took and she came along with him, painting Kalee's lips and tongue as Kalee came too, bathing his already rock hard cock with even more slimy cum.

The three of them gathered together on the sofa and after a lot of recuperation, the three of them headed to the large bathroom where Sheldon and Kalee showered. Penny drew a hot, steamy bath and as she climbed in, she was joined by Kalee.

Sheldon rinsed off, dried himself and left the two gorgeous blondes to the bath.

The next day, Sheldon and Penny made a list of who to call and announce their engagement too. Before they began calling they picked a date and it was the last Saturday in August, the same weekend of the final concert on the plaza. They were able to secure the large sound stage at Fox for their reception and also, as a wedding gift, Suzanne Scott offered up a large number of suites for visiting friends and family.

They decided to first call family and Penny called her father and Wyatt was stunned by the announcement, but offered her his congrats and told her that Susan, her mother and Randall would be there without question.

Sheldon called his mother Mary and Missy and they both were stunned as well and offered with any preparation that would be needed.

Sheldon and Penny called their friends back in California and gave them the dates. With them already knowing, it was just a call to tell them the time and place they would need them in New York. They also invited Stuart and Denise and once again, he was the last one to find out.

Penny dreaded calling her sister Sally. She knew once Sally told her husband Michael, who was Leonard's brother, he would inform Beverly and wasn't sure if they wanted her ex-mother in law there.

Seeing Sally was her sister and the only connection Sheldon had was with Beverly, and of course being the father of Sally's baby, he thought it would be best for Penny to call her and tell her. She finally relented and called her sister, "Hi Sally, it's Penny. Have you talked to Mom or Dad lately?"

Sally chuckled, "Yeah, Dad called and told me about you and Sheldon. I wish I would have heard it from you and not second hand from him."

"Sorry Sally, that is why I called. I would have called sooner, but was afraid of Michael running and telling Beverly. I know she would go berserk."

Sally giggled, "You got that right and guess what, she did. I'm surprised she hasn't called Sheldon yet to voice her displeasure. So am I invited to this shindig?"

"I'm calling you to invite you personally. We are sending out the invitations later next week, but wanted you to know from me. It's the Saturday before Labor Day and want you to be one of my bridesmaids."

She let out a giggle, "Well seeing I wasn't there for your first wedding, I'd be happy to be there for this one. Maybe I will bring you better luck with this one."

With everyone now called, except Beverly, she left that to Sheldon, but he too was to afraid to tell her, so they just sent her an invitation along with one for Sally and Michael.

The week of the wedding had finally arrived and all of their friends and relatives began to filter in.

First to arrive extra early were Missy and his mother Mary. Missy remembered Penny from the first visit to Pasadena and she still remembered how Penny rescued her from Leonard, Howard and Raj many, many years ago.

They had a very relaxing evening together and before retiring, Mary went over the list of churches she wanted to visit in the morning. Sheldon took the week off and was bound and determined to show Missy a great time.

In the morning Mary took off after breakfast and Missy lounged around wanting to relax before the rest of the group arrived.

Penny took her to the fitness center where they did a light workout and afterwards took a nice relaxing steam.

Missy turned to Penny, "You know I had a few worries about you marrying my brother. I saw the way you treated Leonard and thought it was a shame. He really loved you and .....well I just hope you treat my brother a little better."

She hugged Missy, "I promise, believe it or not I've learned a lot in the past year and a half and really have changed."

Missy hugged her, "I'm gonna go change, I'll be back in a few."

Penny returned to the apartment and found Sheldon watching what some of his favorite meteorologists were doing on the TV. She came over to him and flopped back down beside him, "Wow your sister is something else. I had to fight the urge to jump her seeing her naked in the sauna.

He drew her into his arms and kissed her, "Mmmm, sounds yummy!" His cock began to stiffen, tell me everything that happened."

She reached down and drew his cock out of his pants and fisting it, she stroked it until it was completely erect.

Sheldon groaned, his eyes glazed over as he arched his butt off the sofa.

Penny giggled, "Mmmm, sure sounds and feels like you have a thing for your sister, am I right?"

He groaned out, "Oh yes!"

I bet you'd love to watch Missy and I getting it on together, am I right?"

"OH hell yeah!"

Penny stroked his cock several times and suddenly there was a knock on the door. Sheldon looked to Penny, "Just my luck; I was yearning for a good blowjob." He stuffed his aching cock back in his pants and went to answer the door.

He opened the door and his smiling sister was standing there and in her Texas drawl spoke up, "Are you just gonna stand there brother or are you gonna invite me in?"

He stepped aside, "Please come in Missy."

She giggled as she past him and brushed the back of her hand against the still large lump in his pants.

She flopped down beside Penny and listen to her future sister in law, "Sheldon was just telling me how much he wants to fuck you."

Missy turned in her seat and stared at his lump as he stood before her. She licked her lips, "Is that true, brother of mine?"

He nodded and watched as she reached out and closed her long slender fingers around the huge lump in his pants. She squeezed it a couple times and she giggled when she heard him groan. She released it and turned to Penny, "Okay Sheldon, you can fuck me, but you have to watch Penny and me get it on. I was so close to attacking her in the sauna, but now, wow am I ever gonna enjoy this."

Missy stood up and pushed her brother to the sofa, "You sit back and watch. Get your pretty ass up off the couch Penny and strip."

Penny looked to Sheldon who was already releasing his snake from his pants. She licked her lips and unbuttoned her blouse. Tossing it to Sheldon, she unhooked her bra and she flipped it to Sheldon who raised it to his face and inhaled her scent. She squeezed her huge nipples and unzipped her shorts and drew them off her luscious ass. She was without panties and she stood there naked, lightly caressing one tit, while she ran her fingers through her fleshy cuntlips.

Missy was wearing a cute summer sundress and unzipping it, she shook her shoulders and it puddled around her ankles.

Both Sheldon and Penny let out a gasp as the darker skinned beauty stood there swaying to the beat of the music in the background. She was licking her lips, looking from Sheldon's huge cock in his fist to the naked blonde before her in just her heels."

Penny giggled, "Well, I can see you came prepared."

Missy swept her long sable brown hair from her shoulders and down her back, "I figured we'd be doing something like this, even if I had to make the first move and decided against any underwear. I seem to lose a lot of them when I do something like this."

Penny watched as Missy's equally large tits swayed as she kicked off one high heel and the the other one too. Completely naked now, she swayed to the music and ran her hands up her lush body, into her hair and letting it fall causing her long dark brown hair to tumble free, making her look even hotter.

Penny took a step towards Missy and they were soon locked in a passionate embrace from hip to lips. The sound of sucking tongues filled the room as their kiss grew hotter and more passionate.

Missy's hands ran through Penny's tousled blonde hair, pulling it out of the ponytail and combed her locks free. Her hands traveled down Penny's sleek back and cupping her tight ass cheeks, she pinched the firm flesh and she kissed her harder when Penny groaned into her mouth.

Penny's groans grew louder when Missy wormed a finger into her puckered asshole, "Oh fuck yeah Missy, finger my ass."

Missy ground her tight lipped pussy against Penny's fleshy cuntlips and their slimy juices were spread from hip to hip as they swayed, still locked together.

Penny wasn't about to be outdone and her hand ran down her partner's sleek body and she ran the tips of a couple fingers up and down Missy's slit. She felt it part and she probed her folds, uncovering her clit, she ran the pad of her finger around the perky nub.

Missy growled as she felt Penny shove two fingers deep into her juicy hole and shivered as Penny began to finger fuck her future sister in law.

Missy tore her mouth from Penny's and leaning forward, she latched onto one of Penny's huge aeroule. She sucked on the nipple as her tongue ran around and around the pimpled circle.

Penny's groans grew louder and pulling her fingers from Missy's cunt, she found them dripping in her juices. She raised her hands to her other tits and spread Missy's juices all over her own nipple.

Missy chuckled when she saw this and immediately moved to Penny's other tit and began sucking her own juices from the stiff tip.

Penny went back for more of Missy's cunt juices and shoving in deep she felt Missy humping her fingers. She withdrew again and once again, smeared Missy's slimy cunt cream all over the tit that was covered in Missy's saliva.

Missy was in heaven as she moved from one tit to the other constantly licking her own juices from Penny's beet red nipples.

On the sofa, Sheldon had removed all of his clothes and watched in awe as his sister and bride to be feasted on one another's luscious curves. He loved how firm the two of them were and he was amazed how tight her ass was, nearly as firm as Penny's.

Penny pulled back slightly and began giving Missy's tits the same attention Missy was giving hers. The sound of mouths sucking between the two of them was super hot. While Penny sucked on Missy's tits, Missy swept Penny's blonde locks aside and feasted on her slender neck and ear and ear lobe.

When they switched off, Penny did the same, nipping and sucking at Missy's goose pimpled skin and ear. Penny fisted the thick locks of Missy's hair and she couldn't get enough of the gorgeous brunette.

Sheldon looked on as Missy and Penny went back and forth, sucking on one another's gorgeous tits, while all along they were fingering each other's pussies.

Sheldon could easily see both woman's hands were glistening with each other's cunt juices and he had to slow up or he would have exploded in his tight fist.

As if it was planned, the two of them slowly sank to the plush carpeted floor. Penny leaned back against the sofa. She had her legs up pressed against her tits and giving Missy a wicked grin, she parted her legs, exposing her thick, glistening cuntlips to Missy's gaze. Penny couldn't remember the last time she was this turned on by another woman. She was breathing heavily and her long blonde hair was floating over her heaving tits.

Penny ran her hands own her thighs from her knees. She swept the fingers of both hands up and down her slit and they were immediately drenched in her slimy juices. She grabbed hold of both winged lips and spread them wide for Missy to stare at.

Penny was gasping for air as she pressed her thumb to her clit and rolled it around, creating even more cunt cream to ooze out of her pulsating hole.

Missy scooted closer and grabbing hold of her own tits, she lifted them and lowered them, raking her thick darker nipples against Penny's bright red nips.

Penny clutched at Missy's dark locks and growled out, "Holy fuck, that is so fucking hot, more, do it more."

Missy planted her lips to Penny's and kissed her with an open mouth. Their tongues dueled back and forth and when she tore her mouth from Penny's, she groaned out and tried to grab Missy back.

Missy moved down and clutching at her own tit, she swept it up and down Penny's slick cuntlips. She squeezed harder and pushed her thick nipple as deep as she could into Penny's leaking hole. He pushed and pulled several times and at the same time, Missy used her other hand to attack her clit.

Sheldon stroked his cock harder and faster as his eyes were glued to what his sister was doing to Penny, "Oh fuck, Missy, that has to be the hottest thing I've ever seen!"

Missy giggled and threw her hair back as she stared up at his rock hard cock, "Should I lick her pussy, brother? Should I make her cum so we can fuck while she watches?"

"Oh my God, Missy, do it! Eat that slimy cunt of hers and make her cum."

Penny was so excited, her ass came off the carpet as she tried to get the licking she so sorely wanted and needed. She reached for Missy and cupping her by the nape of her neck, she drew her down to her trembling body, "Stop the fucking teasing Missy! Eat me, eat my fucking cunt and make me cum!"

Missy wasn't about to rush things. She ran her hands from Penny's knees down to her slimy cunt. She pushed her legs further apart and dropping her head, her tongue darted out and stabbing at her puckered hole, she giggled when she heard Penny let out a loud shriek.

"Oh Sheldon, she's got her tongue in my ass! Lick me, suck me, oh fuck, I need to cum!"

Missy darted in and out of her asshole a couple times. Moving upward she slid her tongue into the bottom of her slimy slit and slowly slid upward, driving as deep as she could as she moved upward. When she got to her hole, she stiffened her tongue again and began to tongue fuck Penny. She was rewarded with a gush of cunt cream. Penny came and it didn't stop Missy from continuing.

Missy tightened her hold on Penny's thrashing legs and lapped up all she was given. She clamped her mouth over Penny's cunt and sucked hard.

Penny let out a shriek, "OH FUCK, SHELDON, SHE'S SUCKING HARD ON MY HOLE!" She rolled her head from side to side. She was panting wildly, "I'm gonna cum again, she's attacking my clit now! Yes, yes, oh fuck, I'm cumming again!"

Missy was in heaven just knowing she was making the hot porn star cum twice in a short span of time. She gripped Penny's legs hard as Penny tried to crack her skull like a walnut. She held them as far apart as she could, but Penny was so slick, she couldn't get a hold on her legs good enough.

Penny fisted Missy's hair and cried out, "Enough Missy! I can't stand any more. I have to lick you. I wanna make you cum just the way you made me cum!"

Missy licked her one more time from asshole to clit and sat back on her heels. She saw the look of pure lust in her eyes. She giggled, "Okay Penny, you're the big time porn star, let's see just how good you are!"

Penny sprang up and was upon Missy like the porn star she was. She had Missy flat on her back, she had Missy's legs planted over her shoulders and down her back. Penny was flat on her belly and her face was buried between Missy's completely bare pussy. She licked, sucked and darted her tongue in and out of Missy's slick cuntlips. She shoved two fingers deep into her pussy and began finger fucking her as she drew her large bud between her lips and sucked greedily. She added a third finger and twisting it around, she found the spongy inner wall of her cunt and stroking the G-spot, she kicked at Penny's back and arching her ass, she came quick and hard.

Sheldon's fist was coating in a lot of the pre-cum that oozed out of his straining cock. He felt the cum in his balls beginning to churn. He was mesmerized by the two women he was very close too and he was desperate to join them.

Missy pulled away from Penny. Her face was shiny from all of the cum Penny expelled and coated her face with. Before she could resume what she was doing, Sheldon sprung from the sofa and pushed his two ladies apart.

Missy who was the woman who had control of her emotions the best right now, turned and grabbed his cock. She stroked it once and saw it was already coated in a lot of pre-cum. She drew the head between her bee-stung lips and rolled her tongue around the slippery head. She pulled back with a pop. She looked to Penny who was slowly regaining her faculties, "Do you think we gave him a good enough show? Should we put him out of his misery?"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers