Big Bang Theory Season 16 Ep. 02

Story Info
The Wedding party gets frisky and more.
9k words
4.62
6.4k
5
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 155 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

Missy's jaw dropped open when she heard what her mother just said. "Mother, you can't be serious. I know the two of you did the dirty when he visited, but that was because you were consoling him when the love of his life was killed while working for the FBI. You have no excuse now."

Mary moved over to Penny and drew her to her feet. She wrapped her hand around the back of Penny's head and planted a kiss on her lips that nearly curled Penny's toes. She pulled back, "I'm the mother of the groom and he just happens to be a mother fucker. I can prove it, he fucked me, Beverly, and Bernadette." She turned to Penny, "I'm pretty sure he fucked your mother Susan and your sister Sally who is also a mother." She turned back Missy, "Is that enough for you, Missy?"

Missy shook her head, "Okay, so he is a mother fucker and he already banged you, why do you want to do it again?"

Mary chuckled, "Like I said, I'm the mother of the groom and I'm gonna prove to Penny here that he is a mother fucker."

Missy groaned out, "You are not making sense, I'm going back to our suite and take a nice long shower and maybe go out and have a nice hot meal."

Sheldon grinned up at his bride to be and his mother. "I need a nice hot shower and I'll show you Penny just how much of a mother fucker I am."

Penny stood up and grabbed hold of Mary's hand, "Why don't we head to the bedroom and get started while Sheldon takes his shower."

Mary gave her a sly smile, "Sounds like a great idea Penny. I can see why Sheldon loves you so much." She looked to Missy, "Go, take your shower and stuff your face, I'm gonna get something else stuffed."

Missy let out a groan, "Ew, gross!" She left the apartment as Penny and Mary headed for the bedroom.

They entered the bedroom and for the first time, Penny looked at Mary as a sexual being, not just a bible beating woman who put up with Sheldon's crap for all these years.

They slip onto the bed as Mary kicked off her shoes. She moved like a tiger stalking its pry. She pushed Penny's legs apart and began planting soft wet kisses along her inner thighs. She could smell the scent of Penny's sex as she got closer to her goal.

Penny swiped Mary's short brown hair from her forehead and giggled, "Wow, this is a first for me, first the son, then the daughter and now their mother."

Mary chuckled deeply, "Oh and you are about to experience the best of the trio my dear. My children think I'm such a goody, goody, but they don't know shit about me. If they did, they would run from here screaming." Mary planted a hot, wet kiss directly on Penny's clit and drew it between her lips. She sucked harder and harder and shoved two fingers deep into her tight, juicy hole. She pulled them out and planted her mouth directly over her hole and sucked hard. Just as she expected, Penny's ass came off the bed and Mary shoved both of those fingers into her puckered hole fast and deep.

Penny let out a scream, not of pain, but of extreme pleasure. She fisted Mary's hair as she pushed her tighter to her spasming pussy. She felt the heat course throughout her body as she felt Mary's fingers invading her asshole deeper and as she wiggled her fingers. Penny lost it and began to cum, she spurt the cunt cream all over Mary's lips and tongue.

Mary eased up and licked slowly and when she felt Penny calming down, she got up on her knees, reached back and drew the zipper down on her dress. She grabbed hold of the hem and with one swift motion, threw it off her slender body and knelt before Penny in a sexy matching pair of black panties and bra. Before Penny could react, Mary had removed them and began to crawl up Penny's body, "Okay my in house porn star, let's see how good you are at eating pussy."

Penny didn't have time to think, she just reacted and as Mary swung her leg over the top of Penny's head, Penny grabbed hold of Mary's slender hips and pulled her down to her waiting mouth.

Mary threw her head back and let out a loud guttural groan. She ground her pussy to Penny's talented tongue and leaned back and began playing with the rich folds of Penny's pussy. Even though she just ate her, she was more than willing to go again. She stiffened and stopped when she felt Penny circle her clit and draw it between her lips. Her tongue danced all over it and when she slipped a couple fingers into tiny pussy, she lost it and began painting Penny's lips and tongue with her rich female goo.

She clung to the headboard and slowly slid downward and straddling her hips, she was met with Penny sitting up and kissing her hard.

The two of them swapped each other's juices still clinging to their tongue. Penny swept Mary's hair aside and ran her tongue up and down her neck and down to her small, but very firm tits. She was shaking as Penny went back and forth, kissing her in between and Mary clung to her as their pussies grounded together.

At the entrance to the bedroom, Sheldon stood watching his mother once again push Penny down onto her back. She dropped down and began lapping at all of the juices that built up since her last tonging of her soon to be daughter in law. He dropped his towel, his cock already stiff as a pipe and crawled up onto the bed.

He knelt before the two of them and watched in awe as his mother ate his bride to be, "I'm fucking someone, I don't care who it is, who's the lucky woman?"

Mary popped her head up from between Penny's thighs. Her face was coated in Penny's slimy cum. She giggled, "I'm still recovering from Penny's incredible mouth. Why don't you get down here and fuck her. I'd love to watch and feel that tongue of hers on me once again."

Penny grabbed hold of Mary's arms and shook her head, "Oh no, Mary, no fucking way." She giggled, "Did you actually think you were gonna climb up in Sheldon's bed and not get fucked, sorry mother to be, no, no way."

Mary looked back at her son's thick cock bobbing up and down from his increased heartbeat. She gave them both a sly grin and shrugged and dropped her head back down to Penny's incredible, thick lipped pussy. Just as her tongue touched Penny's clit, she groaned out.

Sheldon grabbed Mary's slim hips and pressed inward. He felt the wet heat envelope his shaft and heard her let out a growl. As she growled, Penny clutched at her head as that sound made Penny shiver from the vibration of her lips.

Sheldon was more than ready to fuck and he didn't give his mother time to get used to his girth. He could feel her stretching, and the tightness didn't lessen. He pulled back and slammed into her and both Mary and Penny screamed out. Mary from what Sheldon was giving her and Penny from the way Mary nipped at her clit with the tug of her teeth.

Sheldon closed his eyes, the sight before him was gonna make him cum and he wanted this to last a bit longer. He clutched at Mary's quivering hips and he pumped in and out of her. He heard them both gasping for air as he picked up the pace.

Mary was bucking wildly and her fingers were leaving marks on Penny's thighs that the directors of her movies would not appreciate.

Penny caught Sheldon's gaze and she whispered out, "Slow down Sheldon, Mary can't take the beating the way I can. She isn't built for a cock of that size or take it that hard and deep, either."

Sheldon slowed and as he did, each deliberate and measured thrust brought out a different and unique sound from Mary's mouth.

Mary tried to continue licking at Penny's pussy, but she was too far gone to concentrate at the gorgeous woman beneath her.

Penny managed to slide out from under Mary and she knelt alongside her and played with her tiny tits and kissed her. She continued to whisper to her how hot it looked seeing her husband to be fucking his mother. "I used to love watching my brother fuck my mother and it was so hot, I jumped my dad and fucked him just as hard."

When Mary heard this, it was just too much for her to take and she let loose and started bathing her son's cock with her milky cream. She was completely and utterly exhausted as she clung to Penny beside her.

Sheldon was near the end too. He picked up the pace, he was glad his mother came. It gave him the added lubrication he needed to fuck her without injuring her.

Penny saw how exhausted Mary was and she flopped down on her back beside the two and reached out for Sheldon, "Come on big boy, give your mother a rest and finish off in me. She's just too tired to take any more."

Sheldon looked at Penny with a determined look on his face and shook his head, "Sorry Penny, she wanted this and she's gonna get it. She has to learn, once you ask for Dr. Sheldon Cooper and he agrees to it, there is no turning back." He grunted out and gripped his mother by the waist and holding her up, he plowed into her and she was nearly limp.

Mary was gasping for air, her entire body was drenched in sweat and slimy bodily fluids. She turned her head and gave Penny a tiny smile and winked at her. She rose up slowly and finding her second wind, she put her weight on the heels of her hands. She locked her elbows and began to push back against her son's invading cock.

The sound of skin slapping against skin filled the bedroom and both Mary and Sheldon were grunting like two pigs in heat. All of a sudden both Sheldon and Mary stilled and like a timed explosion, they both came and came hard.

"OH fuck me Sheldon, I'm cumming. Give it give my your healthy, potent sperm!"

He growled out and let loose, sending stream after hot stream of his cum into her overheated womb. Little did she know he was fixed and couldn't give her any kind of potency. Just a hot, creamy load and she welcomed every drop he shot into her. Sheldon tightened his hold on her and rolling to the side, he took her with him.

Mary was gasping for air and she looked up and saw Penny. She reached out her arms, "Come on down here and give mom a big hug."

Penny did and they held one another until Mary drifted off to sleep.

Sheldon and Penny left her sleeping as they donned robes and went out to the living room to let Mary rest.

Missy came back and the three of them went out for dinner. While there Penny looked at Missy, "Have you ever thought about a career in porn? You're a natural and I'm sure you could be a superstar."

Missy blushed and looked to Sheldon,

"Do you think you could take having two family members in the porn industry, Sheldon?"

He chuckled, "Only if you stayed her with us and I had the fruits of both of your labors."

The next few days the remainder of the wedding party arrived and it was a madhouse on the entire floor. Most of the suites had their doors propped open so they could travel from one room to another to visit and make merriment.

Penny's parents and brother Randall arrived and so did her sister, Sally and her husband Michael. They brought along Beverly who was rather cool to both of them, but they ignored her and it made her ever more perturbed.

Sheldon took Susan, Wyatt, Randall and Beverly on a tour of the Fox studios. It was still early in the morning and the Fox and Friends show was just ending. Penny's mother, Susan (Katey Sagal) was very much taken by the trio and began chatting with them.

She broke off from the rest during the little tour and began chatting with the three from the morning show.

Brian Kilmeade, Steve Doocy and Ainsley Earhardt took her on a private tour of their set. After they were finished, they ended up in one of the tiny kitchens where Brian and Steve offered Susan a coffee.

Susan began to flirt with Brian and he took the bait. She placed her coffee cup on the counter and ran her hands beneath his suit jacket and planted a hot, wet kiss on his lips.

Ainsley watched in awe as the auburn haired MILF made out with Brian before the two of them.

Steve watched and before long, he had Ainsley turned towards him and he ran his hands through her long blonde hair and pulling her closer, they kissed.

Ainsley slowly sank to her knees and the sound of a zipper being lowered filled the small kitchen. She drew Steve's cock from his pants and Ainsley wasted no time before she had his slender, but very long cock in between her bright red lips. He arched his back and released a moan as she engulfed his incredible length.

Susan was surprised by Brian's strength as he lifted the lush, ripe body of hers and planted her firmly on the countertop. She let out a gasp when he ran his hands up her full skirt, and as he tugged at her panties, she willingly raised her ass off the counter to give him the ability to slip them from her womanly hips.

Susan rolled her head around as Brian's fingers slid easily into her already moist snatch. She looked up at Brian and grinned at him, "I want you to fuck me. I've had dreams of this happening and I want to make it a reality."

Brian chuckled and dropped his pants. He stepped forward and he was amazed as her pussy nearly sucked the thick shaft into her moist channel.

Susan was filled with lust as she looked down and saw the pretty blonde with Steve's cock deep in her throat. She looked back to Brian and wrapping her legs around his ass. She drew him deeper into her wet pussy.

Brian began to pump in and out of her faster, going deeper with each thrust. Ainsley came up beside Susan, her lipstick was smeared from the sucking she had given Steve, "So tell me Susan, do they all react to TV personalities this way in Nebraska?"

Susan let out a quick chuckle, "Oh I'm not sure about most people in Nebraska, but in our family, we don't beat around the bush. You must know by now that Penny is a product of our family and she doesn't fall far from the family tree."

Ainsley reached up and unzipped Susan's dress and tugging it down to her waist, she quickly removed her overstuffed bra, "Mmmm, just like your daughter, nice big breasts." Her lips closed around one stiff tip and reaching back, she wiggled her skirt from side to side until it was around her waist. She drew her lips off of Susan's tit and looked back at Steve, "What are you waiting for, an invitation, Steve?" This slut had gotten me so fucking hot, I need a cock, fuck me and fuck me hard!"

Steve dropped his pants and tugged off his shorts. His lipstick stained cock was pointing directly at the petite blonde's tight ass and pulling her panties to the side, he slid his slender, but very long cock into her hot juicy pussy.

Ainsley threw her head back, sending a waterfall of blonde hair down her back. She felt him pulling at her hair as he sank deeper and deeper into her pussy.

Ainsley fought him and resumed sucking on Susan's lush tits. She pushed back and loved how Steve's long dick hit portions of her pussy not touched very often.

Beside them Brian was picking up the pace and was nearing a climax. He drove in and out of Susan's lush body and he watched as Ainsley's hand fought with his cock and she strummed Susan's clit.

Susan was on the verge of an explosive orgasm. Never in her lifetime did she ever expect to be in a torrid foursome with three of her favorite news anchors. She kicked at Brian's ass as she felt the rumbling of an orgasm beginning and as she came, she tightened her talented cunt muscles and for Brian it was like fucking a wet, tight glove.

He planted a hot kiss on her lips and began pumping his hot cum into her steamy pussy. Blast after blast of his cum filled her to overflowing. He stumbled back and before Susan could react. Ainsley was between her legs, lapping at her slick folds, drawing the cum Brian deposited in her. She sucked hard and before long she too was on the brink of an orgasm.

Ainsley moved up Susan's body and kissing her, she parted her lips and let the cum she collected out of her snatch and fed it to Susan.

When Steve saw this, he lost it and began shooting his potent seed into her sucking pussy. He felt her tighten and felt her bathing his cock with her slick juices.

The entire room had the scent of sex hanging in the air as Brian dressed quickly and once again poured out coffee for the four of them.

Ainsley kissed Susan a couple more times and helped her back into her clothes. The room was a little stuffy, but as the rest of them dressed, Steve and Brian looked to Susan and Ainsley. Steve chuckled, "It was a pleasure to meet you Susan, I hope your daughter's wedding is a huge success. We'll all be there to cheer on the happy couple." Just like that, they left leaving Ainsley to guide Susan back to her group who were just finishing up the tour with the rest of the group.

Wyatt, Randall and Beverly knew what Susan was doing and after a heated argument, Susan left the three of them and went to visit with her daughter, the bride to be.

Wyatt looked to Randall, "What do you say we head back to our suite and crack open a bottle of scotch and forget what just happened?"

Beverly chuckled, "I can see where Penny gets her sexual drive from. She did the same to my son and now she's gonna screw up Sheldon's life too."

Wyatt looked to her, "I'm not so sure about that, but Susan has always leaped first and be damn the results."

Beverly chuckled, "Just like she did to Leonard. Would you mind if I tagged along. My son and daughter left to tour the city and see a play. The last thing I need now is a confrontation with Penny about what she and Sheldon have done to my son."

Wyatt shrugged, "Sure, as long as you don't drink up all of our liquor."

They headed to their suite and even though it was just after one, they started drinking.

Randall moved over to his father and leaned in, "What do you think Dad, do you think she'd go for a threesome with us?"

He elbowed Randall in the ribs, "I'm counting on it son. Haven't you noticed since we left the group the top two buttons on her dress suddenly came open. She wants it,. We just have to make sure she doesn't back out."

Beverly looked over at them and gave one of her deep sexy chuckles, "Okay you two, what are you whispering about?"

Wyatt came over to where she was sitting, sipping her scotch on the rocks, "We were just wondering what it would take for you to take both of us on. Especially after what Susan did during the tour, we all know she went and had a good time with the hosts of Fox & Friends."

She took another sip of her drink and looked at him over the top of her glass, "Well then, what are you two waiting for, a written invitation?" The scotch and the thought of having two of them at the same time made her blood pressure rise. She was in the mood to try out Penny's father, sort of a payback for what she did to her son.

Wyatt took a seat beside her and taking her glass from her, he placed it on the coffee table. His hand went to her exposed thigh and ran up under her dress. As he did this, he used his other hand to turn her face towards his. He planted a kiss on her lips and when he found her not moving away, he intensified the kiss and it produced a moan from her throat.

Beverly felt the cushion in the other side of her dip and she kissed Wyatt harder as she felt Randall's hand on her other exposed thigh. She broke the kiss and turned to Randall and she smiled when he ran his fingers through her thick blonde hair, pulling the two clips holding her hair back. He drew it forward and it made her look sexier. Her lips parted and accepted his tongue nad they danced back and forth each trying to take command.

Randall's hand left her thigh and moved up her summer dress to her belly. He caressed a little lower and she felt butterflies in her belly. She sighed as his hand drifted higher to her right breast. He kissed her harder as he squeezed lightly.

As Wyatt continued caressing her left thigh, his other hand joined Randall on her other tit. He rolled the stiffening nipple. He straightened up and sweeping her hair from her neck, he planted several wet kisses there and nipped at her earlobe.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers