Big Bang Theory Season 16 Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They scampered off to the shower, stripped and headed in after they both put their hair up in a clip.

Penny had to force herself to keep her cool and as they washed themselves, Kelsea couldn't tear her eyes off the porn star. She reached for Penny, but she slipped away and stepped out of the shower and handed Kelsea a towel.

Kelsea was disappointed and Penny could see that, "I'm sorry Penny, but I thought we might to get a little more intimate in there."

"Ohhhhhhh Kelsea, you have no idea how hard I had to fight to urge to attack you, but knew if I did, we'd never make it out to the guys. Don't you worry, it's gonna be a nice long afternoon. Come on, I have some sweats for the both of us to slip into. Let's drive the two of them crazy."

She giggled, "Oh girl, I love the way you think." They donned sweat pants and t-shirts and nothing underneath. It was easy to see neither of them had bras on. Their nipples were like four high-beamed headlights shining forward.

Just as they re-entered the living room, Kelsea turned to Penny. She reached up and unclipped her hair and it tumbled down around her shoulders and damp tits, "My God Penny, you are so fucking sexy." She ran her fingers through her hair and planted a hot kiss on her lips.

Penny unclipped Kelsea's blonde locks and fisted her hair as the kiss grew stronger. The two of them stood there kissing like two long lost lovers, their hands were traveling all over one another's bodies.

Leonard looked to Sheldon and chuckled, "Doesn't Kelsea look like she does in her video, "Homecoming Queen?"

Sheldon nodded, "But in the video she isn't kissing my wife to be."

The two of them continued to kiss right in front of the guys seated on the sofa. They slowly sank to their knees, never breaking the kiss.

Penny was caught off guard as Kelsea applied just enough pressure on Penny's upper body and she tumbled onto her back and Kelsea followed. She straddled Penny's constant moving body as she rubbed her crotch against Penny's upraised thigh. Penny hooked a leg around Kelsea's tiny, tight ass and rubbed in response.

All throughout this encounter, their hands were constantly moving, setting off tiny fires throughout each other's bodies.

Penny didn't like being dominated by the newbie and catching Kelsea off-guard, she rolled over and now had the slender blonde beauty on her back. She pinned her down and spinning around grabbed hold of Kelsea's sweatpants and pulled them down and off her long slender legs. Immediately upon tossing them aside, she dropped her head and began lapping away at Kelsea's tiny slit. She wormed her tongue inward and was in awe as it quickly it began to blossom and part.

Kelsea wasn't about to just lay there. She reached up and grabbed hold of Penny's sweats and tugged them off the womanly hips and exposed her bubble butt and fleshy cunt to her gaze. She clutched at Penny's hips and pulling hard, she was rewarded with Penny dropping her cunt down to Kelsea's waiting lips and tongue.

The two guys sat there in awe as they watched the two blondes, one sleek and slender, and the other lush and with curves that never end. The sounds of sucking, lapping and constant groaning and moaning fill the room and Penny tensed up when Kelsea surprised her and shoved two fingers between those fleshy lips and sank them deep into her tight, juicy hole.

Penny, not to be outdone did the same and curling them around, began to diddle Kelsea's G-spot and that sent the country star into orbit. She thought for a moment Kelsea may crush her skull, she squeezed her thighs tight around her head and humped her ass off the carpeted floor over and over again.

Kelsea thrashed around and pulling her fingers out of Penny's juice-filled cunt, she sharply shoved both fingers deep into Penny's puckered hole.

The two women were interrupted when Sheldon came over and shoved his cock into Penny's mouth, but she soon found out she intercepted it. It was meant for Kelsea's pussy instead.

At the other end, the same thing nearly happened, but this time it wasn't a mistake. Leonard straddled Kelsea's head and shoved his cock into her mouth, just the hole he was aiming for.

Kelsea went into convulsions as her body was suddenly invaded by two cocks simultaneously. She started cumming and her entire body trembled as she felt Leonard's cock slide into her throat, it was at the perfect angle and she clamped her lips tighter to it to stop him from going deeper. At the other end, she was stuffed to the hilt as Sheldon bottomed out in her cunt, while Penny attacked her clit, flicking it over and over again.

Penny moved from Kelsea's clit because Sheldon's cock blocked her progress. She moved to Sheldon's balls and as he pumped in and out of Kelsea's juicy cunt, Penny licked and drew his nuts into her mouth. Unable to keep them there, she moved to his cock and licked the cream that clung to his cock as it reappeared over and over again.

Penny wasn't able to get all she wanted and crawling off of Kelsea, she moved over to Leonard and he glared at her. She watched as he pulled his cock out of Kelsea's mouth and waited. He didn't have to wait long. With a groan of despair, Penny dropped down and began sucking wildly at Leonard's cock. The cock she owned for over a decade, she once again claimed as her own. She took it balls deep and tasted Kelsea on it.

Leonard drew her off his cock and flopped down on the floor, resting his back against the sofa. He reached out and grabbing her, he guided her over his lap and she came willingly. She straddled his lap and as she sank her hot, wet pussy over his shaft, she wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her face in the crook of his shoulder. She let out a sigh, "Oh fuck, I've missed this so much. I didn't realize how much until I felt you buried in me."

They were rocked from their union when suddenly Kelsea screamed out, "Oh Fuck, I'm cumming!"

Penny turned back to Leonard and clinging tighter to his neck, she began riding him harder and faster. Her hips slammed back and forth quickly and forcefully. Leonard sat there as she rode him and did all of the work. She whipped her head around and watched as Sheldon never slowed down as he plowed relentlessly in and out of the blonde country star. She smiled when Sheldon called out to her, "So do you like me fucking your tight little pussy, Kelsea?"

She clung to him, wrapped her long, slender legs around his sweat covered body, "Like it? I fucking love it!"

Penny felt the familiar rumbling in her loins as she too raced towards an orgasm. The orgasms Leonard rarely failed to give her. She bounced up and down on his cock and her rhythm was broken when Sheldon was suddenly beside her. She turned her head and let out a gasp and a moan when he shoved his pussy cream laden cock into her mouth.

Penny rolled off of Leonard, her orgasm was a few moments away and she sucked wildly at Sheldon's cock, wanting the treasure she knew he stored in those swollen nuts of his.

Leonard moved over to Kelsea who was lying there with glazed eyes as she slowly came down from an incredible orgasm. He turned her head to the side and he shoved his cum coated cock into her mouth. He felt her suck hard and her moans grew louder once again. She bobbed from side to side and her eyes grew wide as she felt him explode, filling her mouth with his potent cum.

Penny came as she sucked harder on Sheldon and he had three fingers stuffed down in her snatch and his thumb working furiously at her aching clit.

The four of them retired to the bedroom where Leonard made an effort to stay as far away from Penny as possible and he was rewarded with Kelsea riding him in every possible position and he filled every hole she had and at one point, Kelsea rode Sheldon, while Leonard filled her ass and Penny rested her ass on the headboard and clutching at her messy hair, forced her mouth to her pussy, where she was air tight and loved every second of it. She was proud of herself as she made all three of them cum from her now experienced efforts.

The next day, Kelsea and Halsey performed their hit song, "The Other Girl" and afterwards the two of them joined Leonard and Sheldon for yet another round of hot fucking. They left the apartment late Friday morning. They were gonna spend the night in one of the Fox suites and leave early Saturday morning. They promised to return again next year for another round of extreme fucking.

Coming next the bachelorette party, a very shocking announcement from Alex and the aftermath of Alex and Stephanie seeing Leonard sleeping again with Penny.