Big Bang Theory Season 16 Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beverly was squirming on the sofa as they played harder with her tits. She was gasping for air, but continued kissing the younger man. Unable to breath evenly, she ripped her mouth from his and leaned head head back against the back of the sofa.

She watched as they worked in tandem, plucking away at the several buttons running the entire length of her dress. As it came open and exposed her satin bra.

Randall continued unbuttoning her dress until he had it completely undone. He looked up and saw his father tugging at the dress, pulling it from her shoulders and he was glad when Beverly leaned forward to assist him.

Wyatt took the opportunity to reach back and unclipped her bra and drawing it off her large tits, he tossed it behind the sofa, leaving her full tits completely exposed.

Beverly once again flopped her head back against the back of the sofa when both Randall and Wyatt each closed their lips around one mound. Her hands came up and clutched at both of them as she tried to guide their mouths to her aching nipples.

Randall was the first to comply and his tongue, lips and teeth; teased the large tip. He licked until it was covered in his saliva, then sucked and followed up tugging at it with his pearly whites.

Wyatt was slow to give in, kissing circles around her nipple causing the bumps around it to pimple up and stiffen from his attention. His hot breath on her stiff tip was making her squirm and ache for direct contact. He finally did and it produced a loud moan form her lips, "Oh yes babies, suck on mommy's titties and make her really, really wet!"

Randall did just that and she arched her back, trying to force more tit flesh into their active mouths.

Wyatt, the more experienced man was running his hand down her exposed body and he smiled as Beverly threw a leg over each of them, exposing her treasure to whoever wished to claim it. His hand slipped into her matching satin panties and found her sopping wet and more than ready for more.

Beverly was rolling her head from side to side, her moans grew even louder, "Oh fuck I'm so fucking hot, you two better get on with it before I explode!"

Randall continued to feast on her tit and finally letting go, he continued the tit play with his hand as he moved back to kiss her and was happy to see her open wide for his invading tongue.

Wyatt tugged at her panties and getting them off, he sank a finger into her sopping hole and her moans turned to loud groans, muffled by Randall's mouth

Beverly never saw two men so fascinated by her tits and they were still playing with them as Randall returned to sucking and nibbling on one. She was close to cumming as Randall joined Wyatt down between her legs. As Wyatt continued to finger fuck her, Randall concentrated on her clit and he used her own juices to bathe her large clit and rolled it around and around with the tips of two fingers.

Tension was building deep in her groin and she felt afire as they doubled their efforts on her tits and her pussy. She reached the pinnacle of her excitement and as she raced over the top, she exploded just as Wyatt began to stroke her G-spot. It made her cum so hard that her toes curled and she had the beginnings of a Charlie-horse. She pressed down hard on her foot to escape the pain and in doing this, caused Wyatt to press harder to her G-spot. Her orgasm grew stronger and she thrashed around on the sofa and for only the second time on her life, she began to squirt. She sent a fountain of female goo all over their hands wrists and forearms.

Beverly lay there quivering and shaking as they stripped away her dress and standing over the glistening form of the hot MILF, they quickly stripped off their clothes before rejoining her.

Randall encircled her shoulders and pulled her down to his lap and clutching at her blonde locks, he guided her to his fat, stiff cock. He groaned out as her lips parted and she gobbled up his cock.

Wyatt was below and parting her legs, he guided his equally stiff cock into her already dripping cunt. He felt her wetness and heat envelope his cock and before long, he was balls deep in her, pumping in and out, shoving hard, forcing her face even further onto Randall's shaft.

They went at it this way for well over five minutes and Beverly wanted deeper penetration and found she wasn't getting it this way. She ripped her mouth from Randall's cock. A stream of saliva ran from her mouth, coating his cock. She planted her hands on Wyatt's shoulders and pushed him away, "Sit up Wyatt. I want to switch off and try that cock of your in my mouth. I love sucking cock after it's been in my pussy."

Wyatt chuckled, "I never expected hearing this come out of your mouth. Penny always told us what a bitch you were and how stuffy you've been to her and Leonard."

She scrambled to her knees and scoffed, "First of all, I want this in my mouth, not coming out of it and secondly, I love being stuffy, especially when the stuffing is being done by two big cocks as you two have." She looked back to Randall, "It seems like that cock of yours need a place to keep warm." She patted her pussy, "How about sticking it in here?"

Randall grabbed hold of her lush ass and parting her cheeks, he shoved forward going balls deep within seconds of entering her. He felt her cunt muscles squeeze as he slid deep.

Beverly gripped Wyatt cock, it glistened with her cunt juices and opening her mouth, she flicked her tongue out, lapping up all she could before closing her lips around it, sucking him deeper into her oral cavity.

Randall picked up the pace, driving in and out of her harder and faster. He loved how his nut sack slapped over and over again against her blood red clit, causing Beverly to groan louder and louder, urging him onward.

Beverly was close to cumming again and she doubled her efforts on Wyatt's cock as she raced towards an all consuming orgasm. She was gasping for air as she stroked Wyatt's cock and all of a sudden, her cunt tightened and she released another dose of her cunt cream.

Randall felt her tighten and he lost it too and he began pumping his hot seed deep into her overheated pussy. He clutched at her sweat covered body and pulled at her hair as he ground as hard as he could against her lush ass. He felt light-headed as he finished cumming in her swollen cunt.

She was gasping for air, stroking Wyatt harder and all of a sudden it swelled up and he started pumping his hot, creamy cum all over her face, neck and into her once perfect hair-do. She smiled, totally sedated and she slumped down to their sweat covered bodies.

She rolled over and motioned for Randall to join them. He did, but only after hopping up and grabbing a rolled joint. He lit it and handed it to Beverly.

Beverly grabbed the joint and drew in a large lungful of the smoke, "Mmmm, you know exactly what I needed after that. After this is gone, I want you both in the shower, we have round two to finish off this wonderful afternoon."

They did and before they had finished in the shower, they were joined by Susan who guided the three naked, wet bodies to the bedroom where they continued until dinnertime.

Penny's sister Sally, and brother in law Michael, were not new to New York City and Michael had tickets to a Broadway show and afterwards they had a very relaxing dinner. As they walked the streets of New York, they embraced one another and were very, very happy how things had evolved for the two of them.

Sally was glad that Michael paid much more attention to her and gave her equal attention. Before Sheldon came into their lives, Michael was completely consumed by work and now it wasn't anything like that.

As they headed back to their suite, Michael looked to his wife, a mirror image of Penny. He kissed her lightly on the lips, "What do you say we slip into our bathing suits and take a nice leisurely dip in the hot tub?"

She kissed him back, ""Michael, I'd love that. It would be the perfect ending to a perfect evening."

They hurried to their room slipped into their suits and with long terrycloth robes supplied by Fox, they made their way to the large fitness center and the very, very large hot tub.

As they got in, Sally stared at the large hunk of a man sitting in the bubbling water across from them. Sally turned to Michael, "Look Michael, your favorite anchor on Fox Business is in the hot tub with us."

Michael's jaw dropped and smiled at Charles Payne, "Ah I know you come here to relax, but I just wanted to say that I have to be one of your most loyal viewers. I never miss an episode of your show and if I'm not around to watch it live, I tape it."

Charles smiled at him, "Well thank you...and you are?"

Michael stood up and came across the tub to shake his hand. I'm Michael Hofstadter and this is my wife Sally. We're here for the wedding of her sister, Penny. She's marrying Sheldon Cooper."

Charles nodded, "Well I'm happy to meet you. I'll see the two of you at the wedding, I've been invited and am a real fan of theirs." He stared at Sally, "I have to say Sally, it is easy to see you are Penny's sister. You are a younger version of her."

Sally smiled at him and blushed, "Well thank you, Charles. May I call you Charles?"

He gazed at her, taking in her lush curves and he felt his cock stiffen in his loose fitting boxer brief swimsuit. "Sure Sally, as long as it is okay for me to call you sally."

She looked to Michael and kissed him and whispered, "Would you mind if I went over and spent a little time with Charles?"

He kissed her again, "I don't own you Sally, you can do whatever you want. I wouldn't mind watching you with him though."

She kissed him again and reached down and squeezed his cock, "I love you Michael." She turned and moved across the tub and took a seat beside Charles.

Charles looked down at the gorgeous blonde and looked back to Michael. He had a shit-eating grin on his face. He stared at Sally's heavy breasts as they floated on the top of the water, "You two look so happy together."

She giggled and placed her hand on his shoulder. She slowly slid it down his arm and squeezed his large black hand. She leaned closer to him and pressed her mouth close to his ear, "Can I tell you a secret?" Her hot breath made him shiver, even though he was in the hot water.

He turned towards her and his eyes looked into her dark green eyes, "Sure Sally, anything you have to tell me must be important."

She giggled and let out a hot burst of air in his ear, "I've never been with a black man before and my husband would love to watch."

He nearly choked on his own spit, "Are you sure?" He was staring at Michael and he smiled back at Charles and nodded.

Sally didn't wait for a reply and slipped off the seat and scooted between Charles large black legs. She reached back and tugged at the string holding her heavy breasts up and the tiny bikini top floated on the surface of the water.

He reached out and swept the wet strands of hair that clung to her shoulders and tits and licked his lips, "My God Sally, you are so fucking hot!" He cupped her pretty face and ran his thick black thumb across her lips and he growled out when she opened her mouth and sucked on his thumb as if it was a cock.

Sally's hands were on his knees and they ran up his thighs and when he lifted his ass off the seat, she took it as in invitation. She tugged them off and she let out a groan when his thick stiff cock broke the surface of the water.

Charles stared down at her, "So tell me Sally, do you like what you see?"

She licked her puffy lips and just nodded and at the same time her one hand moved and encircled his cock and gave it a gentle squeeze. She looked back at Michael and saw him nod. She looked back to Charles and as she lowered her head, she opened her mouth and engulfed the thick, stiff cockhead. Her tongue came out and whipped around and around the shaft as she lowered her head, taking more of his BBC into her mouth.

Charles moaned loudly as his fingers fisted her thick, blonde locks. He urged her on and she moved up and down, taking him deeper and deeper into her mouth with each downward movement.

Sally gagged when she took him in too deep, but hearing his loud moans, she tried smiling, and took him into her throat. She let out a squeal as she picked up the pace. She twisted her hand like a cork screw and her long silky hair dropped down and half of it floated on the surface of the water.

Charles was beyond controlling himself any longer. He clutched at her head and began fucking her face. The sight of that big black cock sliding in and out of her pretty white face was driving him wild.

Sally let out a loud grunt and with all of her might, she pulled off of him and rose up on her knees. She quickly spun around on his lap, reached down and tugged at the strings of her bikini bottom as and she saw Michael's eyes light up. She leaned back against Charles huge body and she moaned when she felt his hands grab hold of her by the waist.

Charles lifted her slightly and she slowly settled down on him. She groaned out as she felt him part her fleshy lips, just like the ones her sister had. His hands slid up her body and cupped her large tits and even though they overflowed in his large black hands, he contained most of them. He squeezed them hard and pulled her back to his hulky body.

Sally twisted her head around and kissed him fiercely as she began to bound up and down on his thick, black cock. She handled Sheldon, so Charles wasn't an issue. Even though he was not quite as large as Sheldon, being black added to the intensity of their union.

Charles mauled her tits and continued to kiss her. The rapid movements by Sally's body caused a lot of the water to flow out of the tub from the waves they created. Tearing his mouth from hers, he attacked her neck and nipped at it as he continued to pump up and down, shoving his cock balls deep into her receptive pussy. He squeezed her tits hard, rolling her nipples around and tugging at them hard.

Sally let out a scream, "Oh my God, Michael, I can feel him swell up. He's about to cum. I'm cumming too."

Charles turned her face towards him again and whispered to her, "Where do you want me to cum Sally?"

She growled out, just before she kissed him, "In me, Charles. I need to feel you pump your hot creamy cum deep in my filthy cunt."

She kissed him and reaching back, wrapped her arms around his neck.

The two of them were moaning uncontrollably as they both reached their limit and as he felt Sally drop down one more time and ground her pussy down on the root of his cock, he released her one tit and began to strum her clit. He felt her tighten and suddenly felt a rush of her warm juices bathing his cock. He felt her tighten and release his shaft, milking him. He let loose a blast of cum that nearly stung her womb. He tighten his arms around her and as they continued to kiss, he pumped stream after stream of his hot cum deep in her pussy.

Across from them, Michael had his cock in his fist and stroking it hard, he watched the two of them cum and he shot a number of geysers up into the air and they landed and floated on the surface of the water.

Sally slumped against Charles and they continued to hug, caress and kiss one another.

After several minutes, Sally stood up and felt his cum flowing out of her gaping pussy. She turned and kissed him again. She gathered up her bikini and just before she climbed out, she kissed him again and giggled, "I hope to see you at the wedding reception, Charles. Have a wonderful evening and thanks for the wonderful time."

He encircled her waist, pulled her down for a soul-searching kiss and pulled back, swept her half wet hair from her face, "Oh no Sally, thank you and you better believe I'll see you at the reception." He watched as that ass wiggled from side to side as they left the hot tub area.

The next day Sheldon and Penny met with the people who were in the wedding party. Amy and Leonard were there, along with the four brides maids, Bernadette, Sally, Alex and Stephanie. The four groomsmen were Rajesh, Michael, Bert and Randall. Sitting off to the side listening in were Susan, Mary, Missy and Beverly. Mary was discussing things with Susan, but neither of them paid any attention to Beverly, seeing she wasn't directly involved with the wedding.

Beverly was getting more and more upset by the moment, but held her cool. Leonard could easily see she was upset and broke away from the group and asked her to go to lunch with him.

Once at the restaurant, Beverly unloaded on him, "How could you agree to be Sheldon's best man, especially after what that slut did to you?"

"Mother, I know it isn't the best of situations, but Sheldon was there for me at my wedding to Alex and Stephanie. I've made my peace with Penny and I hope the best of the two of them. I'm extremely happy with how my love life as evolved and I hope you'll let all of this blow over."

She wasn't happy about it, but for Leonard's sake she would try, especially how close she felt to Sheldon.

That evening there was a little reception for all of their friends and family. It was sort of a cooling off party and by the end of the night, it seemed like all animosity for one another was shelved, at least until after the ceremony and reception.

Thursday morning, Leonard met Sheldon and Penny at their apartment and together the three of them went to watch Kelsea Ballerini do a taping of her new record at the studio where she was. Afterwards, she was so turned on by Sheldon and Leonard, she pulled Leonard aside, "Is there a way you can get Sheldon to ditch Penny so the three of us could get down and dirty?"

Leonard chuckled and leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Ah, I don't know how to tell you, but she asked if there was a way she could be included in our little threesome. She thinks you are the hottest and sexiest thing she's ever laid eyes on."

Kelsea blushed and turned beat red. She bit her lip and let out a cleansing breath, "I don't know Leonard, she is a porn superstar and I'm just little old me. I'd feel a little out of place before her."

He hugged her and felt his cock growing stiff just thinking about bedding this gorgeous blonde country star again, "Don't you worry your little old head one bit Kelsea, Penny has a way of bringing out the best and the hottest from anyone she gets close to. I should know I was married to her for over four years. As the old saying goes, she brought out the best of times and the worst of times with her. Seeing it is just one day, I'm sure she'll bring her A game and you'll have a day you'll never forget."

She was smiling from ear to ear and she was giddy, "Well, what the fuck are we waiting for, lead the way, stud!"

In the back of the limo, Penny couldn't keep her hands off of Kelsea and before they arrived at the apartment. Penny had Kelsea's slinky sundress down around her waist, she was plucking away at her bare tits and they were locked in a heated, embrace that had both Sheldon and Leonard ready to fuck them right there in the back of the car.

They unloaded and hurried up to their apartment and just as they closed the door, Alex and Stephanie stepped into the hallway and saw them closed the door behind them.

Stephanie and Alex were furious. They knew they were going to see Kelsea at the studio, but seeing them locked together as they entered the apartment, they knew they were up to no good.

Once in the apartment, Penny hurried into the kitchen and uncorked a bottle of wine and poured them all a glass full. After they finished off the first bottle, Penny turned to Sheldon, "Why don't you open another bottle of wine. I'm gonna take Kelsea here and we're gonna take a quick shower together." She looked to Kelsea, "You don't mind do you?"

Kelsea blushed again and shook her head, "No, as a matter of fact, after that long recording session, I surely could use one."