Big Bang Theory Season 16 Ep. 04

Story Info
Penny's wedding night, honeymoon & more.
8.1k words
4.23
6.2k
8
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 157 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Everyone gathered in the large stage area of one of the Fox Studios and standing before Sheldon and Penny was Bernadette.

She called out, "Could I please have everyone's attention? Before I begin, I would just like to say that I hope the marriage ceremony I'm presiding over lasts longer than the previous one involving Penny. With that being said, I'd like to ask, does anyone object to the marriage of Sheldon Lee Cooper and Penny Hofstadter?" She looked to Leonard and growled out, "You better keep quiet."

He shrugged, "It's his funeral, not mine. I finally get my name back from her."

Penny glared at him, but didn't say a word.

Bernadette went through the entire ceremony and after they exchanged their vows, she looked to the gathering and spoke up again, "Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you, Mr. & Mrs. Sheldon Cooper. Hey Penny, you can just drop one P and add a O and you can change your professional name from Copper to Cooper."

Just like she did to Leonard, she glared at her and kissed Sheldon and they left the studio and went directly to a reception hall across the way from the studio.

There was a huge buffet set up and the wedding party took their seats. Sheldon was dressed in a white tuxedo and his suit was whiter than Penny's cream colored lace A-line dress. Her hair was piled high upon her hair and their were several tiny bell flowers woven through it and she looked a lot more innocent and demure than she actually was.

The meal was extravagant and met everyone in attendance's liking. From steak, to lobster tail, to tofu and even some plant based food for the few liberals Sheldon had to invite.

The plates were cleared away and after cutting of the cake and the first dance, which was short, for the happy couple, the band played and the alcohol flowed until early evening. At that point, the bride and groom said their good-byes and rushed out to their apartment to seal their marriage with a long bout of hot, sweaty sex.

Unknown to Penny, Sheldon had arranged for Bernadette, Amy and Denise to join them in their apartment. He had them waiting in the bedroom, all were to be naked and waiting to join the happy couple. He asked Raj to join them, but wasn't sure if he would agree seeing his wife was one of the three helping Sheldon give Penny the wedding night of her life.

A number of the party broke away, as did Leonard, Stephanie and Alex. They made sure to have a flight back to the coast to get as far away from this couple as possible. Alex and Stephanie held their breath as long as possible, just hoping that Kelsea and Halsey kept their promise to keep their secret quiet.

With his new found strength from working out daily at the company fitness center, Sheldon easily carried his bride across the threshold to begin their new life together. He set her down before their large sofa and went and opened a chilled bottle of champagne. After pouring put two glassfuls, he carried them to his new bride.

She took one from him and toasted, "To new beginnings and the carrying on of old ones too. I can't believe you are actually drinking champagne." She took a sip.

Sheldon did too, "I've made lot of changes since I left Pasadena, this is just one of the many and there are many, many more to come." He placed his drink down on the coffee table and drew her to her feet.

Standing before him in that sexy cream colored dress. It had just enough lace to look demure and sexy at the same time. She shivered when he drew her to his body and slowly lowered the zipper. After it parted, he drew it down her lush body. He leaned in and nuzzled her neck and she let out a groan, "Oh fuck, Sheldon, you know what that does to me. I've been dying for you ever since we agreed to stop having sex until after the wedding. I want you and need you now!"

She drifted down to the sofa and spread her legs offering up her completely bare pussy, hidden by just a tiny pair of white lace panties. He licked his lips, "Oh fuck Penny, you have to be the sexiest thing on two legs. I'm so glad the wedding is over and I can not consummate our marriage." He leaned over and traced his fingers over the lace material, feeling her heat and fleshy cuntlips through the material.

Penny arched her hips and moaned loudly as she reached down and skimmed her panties off. She needed his flesh on her flesh and no panties were gonna stop it from happening.

Sheldon traced his fingertips up and down the fleshy lips and as they grew full of blood, he felt her wetness, "I'm gonna make you feel like you never felt before." He stared into her lust-filled green eyes and raised his fingers to his lips and licked the cream coated tips and he smiled when she closed her eyes and groaned out in need.

Penny's eyes shot open when she heard a lot of giggling coming form the master bedroom, "What, what the fuck is going on in there, Sheldon?"

He rose to his feet and grabbing hold of her hand, drew her to her feet. She stumbled as her panties were caught around her ankles and after kicking them free, she followed him to the bedroom.

She stopped dead in her tracks as she saw her three friends, all naked on the bed. They were staring at the large screen TV and it was now showing an empty living room sofa.

Bernadette chuckled, "We love the preliminary beginning to the evening's activities."

Penny turned to Sheldon, "I thought we were gonna make love and consummate our marriage?" She watched as Sheldon began removing his clothes. "Will you...will you still fuck me, Sheldon?"

He chuckled and nodded, "Oh yeah, Penny, just one of the many changes I've talked about doing. These three gorgeous ladies have agreed to help me do it. I did promise to make you cum like never before and I intend on keeping my promise."

Penny climbed up onto the bed and Bernadette took the lead and removed her bra, exposing her heavy, firm tits. Amy and Denise joined in as they caressed her body and kissed all of her exposed flesh. They guided Penny up onto her knees and as Bernadette worked at the pins holding Penny's elaborate hair style in place, Amy and Denise caressed her tits and ass.

Sheldon climbed up onto the bed and gripping his already stiff twelve inch cock, he buried it deep in Penny's tight, but very wet pussy. He leaned over her and attacked her neck and ear, "You are now mine, Penny! My wife and partner, enjoy tonight!"

She growled out as Bernadette combed her fingers through her freed hair and tipping her head back, she planted a hot kiss on her lips. Bernadette saw the look of pure lust on her face as Sheldon slid his thick, long cock slowly in and out of her tight channel

Her three friends continued to caress Penny and now Sheldon too. They stroked, kissed and licked every inch of the two newlyweds. There was a mass of arms, legs and bodies on the bed as all five of them were consumed by the sexual energy generated by the newly married couple.

Just then, Raj entered the bedroom and watched as Sheldon pumped his cock in and out of Penny. He could see her fleshy cuntlips clinging to the thick, shaft as it slid in and out of Penny's sloppy cunt.

Bernie's face was pressed between Sheldon's ass cheeks, licking his asshole while her tiny hands were gently fondling his swollen nuts. He shifted his gaze and saw Amy on her back and she was devouring Penny's large swaying tits with her hungry mouth. He groaned out and began removing his clothes. He chuckled as he watched Denise caressing Penny's shapely legs and moving downward she began to suck at Penny's pretty painted toes.

Once he was naked he approached the bed, "Is there room for one more?"

Denise pulled her mouth off of Penny's toes and reached out and grabbed hold of his tight ass. She pulled him tight to the bed and grabbing hold of his cock, she guided it to her already slick lips. Her tongue darted out and ran around and around the dark, stiff shaft and began bobbing up and down at a furious pace.

Bernadette released Sheldon's nut sack and joined Denise and she helped him to the bed. Once they had him flat on his back, Denise resumed sucking his cock, while Bernadette climbed up and lowered her tight, juicy cunt to his face.

Raj loved eating Bernadette and never failed to eat her to orgasm. Gripping her bubble butt, he wormed a finger into her ass as his tongue ran up and down the tight slit. It quickly filled with blood from her excitement and parting, she began to lick up and down the entire shaft. He tried to hold her in place, but Bernadette had more fish to fry.

She swung her leg off of his face and spun around and settled back down on his face. She ground her pussy to his face and she let out a gasp and a groan when he attacked her clit. She reached down and urged Denise to climb aboard and as she did, Bernie wrapped her arms around Denise and watched her tiny, tight pussy envelope Raj's thick, dark cock. She drew her forward, giving Raj the space to pump in and out of her pussy at his own pace.

Denise kissed Bernie like a long-lost lover and she played roughly with Bernie's huge firm tits.

Beside them, Amy was now on her back. Her hands were curled around Penny's silky blonde hair as she guided her to her completely bare pussy. She clutched at her head with her hands and her thighs as she remember how well Penny could eat pussy.

Penny was in her element and knew this was a wedding night no bride would ever forget. She was getting fucked royally by her husband as four of her old and dearest friends were there, sucking and fucking, giving her the added pleasure of sharing this memorable night, just as they did years ago when Bernadette and Howard were married and again, when Leonard and she renewed their marriage vows before family and friends.

Sheldon plowed into her harder and faster and all of those thoughts floated away and all that was there now was the pressing urge to cum and make them one.

Penny felt the familiar rumbling deep in her womb, the one that told her she was about to cum and cum like never before. Her entire body began to tremble and she shook as the climax she wanted since they decided to refrain from making love. She exploded, every muscle in her body tense up and in doing so, she pushed Sheldon over the brink and he tighten his grip on her hips and began to pump stream after stream of hot, molten cum deep into her steamy, overheated womb.

Amy saw this and she too ground her pussy tighter to Penny's gaping mouth and even though the contact wasn't as great as she expected, she came too.

Beside them, Raj wasn't able to see what was happening, his face covered in Bernie's snatch, he licked her harder and focused on her clit and he was rewarded with a gush of her cream, coating his lips, tongue and face.

Denise clung to Bernie as she met each of Raj's upward thrusts with downward movements of her own. The sound of wet flesh, slapping against wet flesh filled the room and as she felt Raj explode, sending his hot cum into her pussy. She clung to Bernie and painted his dark cock with her milky, slimy cum.

Afterwards, they tidied up and switched off and each and every one of them were able to give everyone of their mates and friends the night none of them would soon forget.

After all were fucked out to the point of exhaustion, Sheldon managed to carry his new bride out of the room where the air was filled with the scent of sex. He carried her to their second bedroom and placing her gently on the cool, crisp sheets. He turned, closed and locked the door and joined his satisfied wife in the bed. They curled up beside one another and drifted off to sleep.

Morning came way too early, but luckily they were already packed and as they said their good-byes to their friends, family and co-workers, they headed to the airport for their flight where they would spend their honeymoon together, alone, just the two of them.

They landed in the Bahamas after a short flight from New York and checked into the Atlantis Hotel. Sheldon booked the Michael Jackson suite, the most luxurious hotel room on the Western Hemisphere.

They decided to go the their own private beach. Penny knew she was gonna tale a while, "I'll meet you down at the beach. Make sure you get us a couple nice lounge chairs."

He scoffed, "Listen Penny, we have our own cabana, don't be long." Sheldon changed in the bedroom while Penny spent time in the bathroom changing into her tiny new bikini.

Sheldon thought about how they cuddled together in the second bedroom after having their friends join them in the master bedroom. He suddenly got extremely excited and knew the beach could wait.

Penny stepped out of the bathroom and screamed out, "Holy shit, Sheldon, you scared me. I thought I was going to meet you in the cabana."

He gave her a sly smile, "Sorry Penny, I couldn't wait." He moved towards her, "Come here wife of mine, I wanna have a real consummating of our vows. Last night was enjoyable, but I want you all to myself now."

She giggled and took a couple steps back, trying to tease him, but when her bubble butt hit the edge of the large dining room table, she stopped and he closed the gap between them.

He reached up and swept her hair back. Most of it was up in a ponytail, but a few locks came free and he tucked them behind her ear. He guided her back onto the table and she let out a gasp when she felt his rock hard cock poking at her through the thin layers of their bathing suits. She was now flat on her back and he leaned over and began feasting on the sensitive flesh of her neck.

Penny let out a sigh and allowed Sheldon to work down her neck, kissing her clavicle and moving lower towards her breasts that were hidden in her bikini top. It didn't hide much and his fingers deftly untied the scrap of material and he used his teeth to pluck the material away from her heaving tits.

He hovered over her and stared down at her, "My Lord, Penny, how did I get so lucky to have someone as gorgeous as you are to agree to be my wife?" He didn't wait for an answer and began sucking at her bright pink nipples. They turned rock hard in a matter of seconds and she reached up and combed her fingers through his short hair. She groaned out when she felt his tongue flick out and worry first one and then the other stiff tip.

She suddenly lost all track of time and couldn't care less about the beach. She wanted Sheldon. She wanted to feel his big, stiff cock inside of her. She wanted him to fuck her brains out of her right there on the dining room table.

Penny let out a sigh and gave into his desires, which were hers too now. She was on her elbows, but slowly sank back and was now flat on her back. She smiled up at him and saw the dark look of lust in his eyes and she shivered knowing how hard he fucked when he looked that way.

Sheldon moved upward, releasing her luscious mounds of flesh and planted a very hot, passionate kiss on her lips. At first it was soft and gentle, but as it grew in intensity, she kissed him back. Her tongue darted in between his lips and finding his tongue, fought with his and soon they were kissing so hard, it nearly bruised her lips. She clutched at the nape of his neck and pulled him harder to her lips.

She released his head and ran her hands down his back. When she reached the small of his back, she came in contact with his swim trunks.

Penny couldn't resist and tugging at them, she felt him assist her and her hands clutched at his bare ass. She let out a groan when she felt his now naked cock pressing against the gusset of her tiny bikini bottoms.

Sheldon tore his mouth from hers and cupping her face, gazed into her green eyes, "I'm going to fill you so deep with my semen, there would be no way you wouldn't get pregnant if it wasn't for my operation. Regardless if you thought you couldn't get pregnant, you surely would!"

Penny lost all control of her senses and knew exactly what he meant. She grabbed hold of his massive erection in her large Nebraska man-hands. She stroked it and wanted more than to give it a good sucking, she craved the taste of him on her tongue. She somehow managed to slip out from under him and was now on her knees.

The cool tiled floor felt cold on her overheated limbs, but it didn't even faze her. She began licking the tip of Sheldon's huge member as she slid her hand up and down his extremely stiff, long shaft. She reveled in the taste and it inflamed her senses.

Penny tried to take as much of that huge cock into her mouth as she could, but Sheldon refused to allow it. He had other plans and the last thing he wanted was to lose control and spill his seed on her tongue.

He allowed her to taste his leaking head, but then pulled her back to her feet and with unknown strength, he lifted her easily and planted her tight, bubble butt back on the cool surface of the table once again.

He smiled down at her and chuckled, "There is no way I'm wasting my cum in your mouth, at least this time. This load is going where I want it, deep in your womb. I wish I didn't have a vasectomy and we could have a baby together, but maybe in another lifetime."

She gave him a sad smile and whispered, "I wish that too, but I guess it wasn't meant to be. Nevertheless, I'm more than ready for you now, Sheldon, fuck me and fuck me hard and plant that hot cum of yours deep into your bride."

With a quick smooth motion, he ran his hands up her thighs and grabbing hold of her bikini bottoms, he drew them off of her. He stared at her glistening fat cuntlips and licked his lips. After tossing the panties aside, he ran his hands up her legs and upward until he had two handfuls of her heaving tits. His thumbs rolled the two stiff points and dipping downward, he latched his mouth to her steaming, hot mound.

Penny let out a shriek and rolled her head on the table as she felt his tongue penetrate her fleshy lips and began to run up and down her wet flesh. She grunted when she felt his tongue dart deep into her hole and slide upwards to her clit. She shivered when she felt two fingers sink deep into her juicy hole as his tongue attacked her clit without mercy.

She humped his hand and when she felt him sink a third finger into her hole, she was on the verge of an explosive climax. She rolled her hips as she felt him attacking her G-spot and he was relentless. He brought Penny right to her cusp of an orgasm and just as she was about to explode, he pulled his fingers out. Without warning, he replaced his fingers with his raging cock and slid deep into her tight cunt. He raised his cum coated fingers to her mouth and fed her, her own juices, She licked at them as if they were mother's milk and licked them totally clean.

Her entire body went rigid as he sank deeper and deeper into her receptive body. When he was halfway in he stopped and with one swift thrust, buried himself deep in her body.

Penny let out a scream, unprepared for the sudden intrusion. Even though she had taken him just last night, the quick and sudden thrust was too much. She was unprepared, but was in no way offering him to retreat. Her legs came up and wrapped around him, securing him to her spasming pussy.

He chuckled, "Caught you off guard, didn't I?" He slowly began to slide in and out of her and picking up the pace, she met his heated movements with ones just as urgent as his and before long the two of them were pumping away, trying to outdo the other.

Sheldon managed to break her legs from his back and grabbing her by the ankles, he lifted both legs and her feet were pointed towards the ceiling. At this angle, his cock drove in deep scraping against the sensitive walls of her pussy.

She knew, even though she had some of the biggest black cocks in the industry, none of them compared to Sheldon's. He filled her to the max and she was on the verge of losing control.

Her breathing was raged and every muscle in her body began to tense up. She tried to control herself, but had no power over her body. She knew she was close to cumming and she screamed out in ecstasy as convulsions of pleasure overtook her and she lost it and began to drench his cock with her milky cum.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers