Big Bang Theory Season 16 Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,207 Followers

Sheldon continued pumping in and out, and he too was on the verge of the most intense orgasms of his life. His face looked pained as he bit down on his lips. He pumped once, twice and on the third one, he shoved as deep as he could and held it there and exploded. He grunted loudly and sent hot streams of cum shooting out of his shaft into the depths of her cunt and filled her to overflowing.

Sheldon pumped a couple more times and the obscene sounds of their joint orgasm sloshed around and ran down her thighs and into the crack of her ass.

Sheldon released her legs and collapsed on top of her, their bodies were heaving and sliding about, covered in sweat and bodily fluids.

After what seemed like an eternity, he withdrew and a river of their mixed fluids oozed out and he clung to the table's edge. She smiled down at her, "I think we christened this table, but have a lot more surfaces to try out before the end of our honeymoon."

She giggled and nodded in agreement, "What do you say, we tidy up and try out that cabana? Maybe we can try something in there."

They went to the cabana and sipped on fruit drinks laced with alcohol. They were savoring their time together and basked in the afterglow of their incredible coupling in their suite.

Penny even convinced Sheldon to take a dip in the pool and she was totally shocked when he suggested the water slide and afterwards, he was finished. He rested in the cabana until the sun began to drift into the ocean.

They made their way back to their suite and after dressing, Sheldon surprised her with a meal made for a queen. It was catered to their suite and they had all the comforts of a world class restaurant in their own suite. After a filling dessert and intoxicating after dinner drinks, they relaxed before a roaring gas fireplace, but only after turning the air on till they were chilly.

They retired to their huge round bed and before they had the urge to make love again, they drifted off to sleep in one another's arms.

Penny woke up first which was a first for the two of them. She was a little disorientated, but quickly remembered where she was. She thought it was weird sleeping in a round bed. She was also amazed that Sheldon was sleeping naked. She giggled lightly remembering he said that a lot more changes were coming.

She wiggled her butt and felt Sheldon's flaccid cock against her cheeks. She let out a sigh and knew it was going to be a very interesting morning if he woke up soon.

Sheldon felt her butt stirring against his awakening cock. She was still wrapped in his arms and his soft breath was tickling the short hairs on her neck.

Penny shivered when she felt Sheldon's shaft slowly beginning to stir and stiffen. She decided to see if he was as ready to carry on their frolicking from last night. She bit her lip as she felt his cock press against the crease of her ass. Her body responded, tingling in all the right places.

Sheldon's hand began to move and tightened around one of her heavy, firm tits. She released a gush of air from her lungs when she felt her nipple grow stiff when he teased it.

Sheldon's mouth closed over her earlobe. He nibbled on it gently, and traced her ear with his tongue. His hot breath caused Penny to tremble with growing lust. The shiver raced directly to her clit and felt a gush of moisture fill her awakened pussy.

Penny sighed knowing today was just the second day in the lifetime of their life together. She moaned lightly when she felt his hand released her tit and slide downward, across her belly and lightly stroke her pussy.

Penny wanted and needed greater contact and she closed her hand over his and pressed it harder to her now wet pussy. She moaned and shook even more then he released a groan, "Oh my God, Penny, you're already wet for me, aren't you? I can't wait to fuck you hard!"

She groaned out from hearing this and when she felt his long finger sink deep into her hole, she started to cream all around it. She humped his hand when she felt his one slick finger begin to toy with her clit too. She humped his hand and she began to shake when he added a second finger and began to stroke her G-spot, "Oh shit Sheldon, yes, oh my god, fuck, yes, I'm cumming already! Right there, fuck it feels so fucking incredible, don't stop!" She gushed all over his hand.

He knew he was going to have a field day fucking her after she was so wet and slick. Sheldon teased and tormented Penny a little longer until finally pulling his fingers out of her. Her cunt made a sucking sound as he withdrew from her sloppy pussy. He guided her onto her back and gripping her back, drove balls deep into her with one swift thrust.

Penny was panting and gyrating beneath him and arched her hips off the bed when he thrust his cock deep into her over and over again.

Sheldon slammed into her hard and groaned loudly, "FUCK!" He held it there, grinding the root of his cock against her clit. He began moving again, picking up the speed. He leaned in and kissed her mouth driving his tongue deep into her mouth. He ripped it away and moved downward from her mouth to her long sleek neck. He left a wet trail from there to her heaving tits. Penny cried out when his ravished those sweet mounds of flesh. He tugged and tugged at them with his teeth until her nipples were big and hard as tiny fingertips.

Sheldon moved back up her body and again attacked her mouth. He pulled back and rested on his elbows as he continued to pump in and out of her. He managed to sweep her tousled hair from her face, "You know wife of mine, I like fucking you, but I love making love to you."

Penny swooned and felt an incredible orgasm building quickly. She too loved fucking him, but just hearing him say making love, made her heart fill with love and her pussy with tingling the sudden urge to cum.

She tried to take charge, but found it difficult. She touched him wherever she could, running her hands over his slender frame, exploring his new found muscles. She loved how they popped out from his heavy exertion. She was happy to see wherever she touch, it drove him to new heights of excitement with every touch. She thrust upward, grinding herself against him, just like he did earlier, "Come on hubby, fuck me harder! Fuck me faster!"

Sheldon was spurred on from her urging and began to pound her harder, slamming in and out like a madman. They were both gasping for air as Penny reached the point of no return. A loud scream escaped her lungs and she exploded. As she convulsed against Sheldon, she clutched at his steel shaft with her cunt muscles. They clung to one another until finally he relaxed against her.

They basked in the afterglow of their incredible coupling, each trying to catch their breath. Sheldon stroked her tousled hair as she rested on his heaving chest. She groaned when she felt him slip from her puffy cunt.

She kissed his one nipple and felt his cock jerk against her thigh, "I sorta got your blood pressure up, huh?"

He chuckled, "Yeah, trying to keep up with a professional porn star is a task, but someone has to do it."

She actually giggled and kissed him softly. She moved lower and kissed his nipples again. She moved lower to his belly and saw his cock stirring. She stopped and stared up at him.

He ran his fingers through her hair again, "How about going lower?"

She cupped his balls and squeezed and his cock began to stiffen again. She licked at the swollen head, covered in her juices, "Is this where you wanted me?"

He groaned out and closed his eyes and just nodded. She lapped at the head and down the underside of his cock. He opened his eyes when it suddenly stopped and she hopped off the bed. She couldn't stop laughing as she raced from the room, I'll meet you in the shower if you want any more of that."

He caught her in the shower and before long, both of them were drenched in hot water while they hugged, his hands set off fires wherever he touched.

Penny broke free and slipped to her knees and gripping his cock, she stroked it and stared up at him through wet lashes, "I promised you this if you joined me..." She started sucking and soon her hair was a wet mess, but that was the last thing Sheldon cared about right now.

Sheldon clutched at her hair and felt his cock slide into her throat and he knew she was without a doubt the world's best cocksucker. Before long he was on the point of no return and his shaft swelled up and he began sending spurt after spurt of his hot, heavy cum down her throat and into her belly.

Once they both recovered, they slipped into their swim suits and finally made it out to their cabana.

They actually needed another vacation after their honeymoon, they were that exhausted.

Once they returned to New York, they continued their torrid lovemaking pace and Penny had to reject several porn acting performances because she was so sore and exhausted.

Back in California, Stephanie and Alex were still giving Leonard the cold shoulder. Even after they returned to work and worked for several days, they didn't warm up. In bed it was just the same.

Leonard tried to start something once the three of them were in bed, but his two wives shunned his advances, to the point of asking him to go and sleep in the spare bedroom. He did as he was asked, but knew something had to change soon or there would be a confrontation nobody would like to see.

The next day while in his office, he called Alex to come in for a meeting.

She did as asked, because he was still her boss and knew if she didn't he could make things difficult for her. She entered and flopped down on the chair before the desk and stared past him, out the window.

Leonard stood up and came around his desk and planted his butt on the edge of the desk, directly before Alex, blocking her view and forcing her to look up at him. "This has to end Alex and I'm putting a stop to it now."

She glared up at him, "And how do you propose to do this, SIR?"

He scoffed, "Oh I can see you're not going to make this easy. Okay here is what I propose. As you know the new semester just began. Monday we are expected to attend the conference together at Cal Tech. I'd like to leave tomorrow afternoon and take Stephanie with us. We could go and stay with Amy. I already spoke with her and she would love to have us there. We could go out and see some of the familiar places we used to frequent when we lived there. If that isn't agreeable with you or Stephanie, we could do whatever you'd like to do."

She glared at him and a slow smile crossed her lips. She stood up and wrapped her arms around his neck, she pulled his mouth down to hers and she gave him a kiss that lacked nothing and at the same time promised him he was on the right track to get back to where the three of them belonged. She pulled back and sat down and was staring directly at the bulge pressing against his pants. She reached out and patted his erection, "Keep it in your pants Leonard, because tonight, Stephanie and I are gonna wear the fuck out of it and the rest of you! Your idea is a total winner and you won me back, now all you have to do is convince Stephanie."

Leonard stood and drew her to her feet. He turned her around and patted her tight ass, "You can go back to your office, but make sure you don't overwork yourself, you're gonna need all of your energy for tonight."

He led her out of his office and Alex turned, "Where are you going, Leonard?"

He chuckled, "I have to persuade our wife to join us, just like you said, I'm going to convince Stephanie, wish me luck."

She giggled, "Good Luck Leonard, you're gonna need it."

He left and went to the hospital and gave her the same spiel and she was totally onboard and just like Alex suggested, he better be ready for a night where the three of them would reconnect and hopefully get things back to normal.

Leonard left work early and catered a meal of steak, lobster tail and wine, a lot of wine. By the time Alex and Stephanie came home and saw the spread Leonard had set out, they melted and attacked him.

Leonard managed to hold them off, but just long enough to enjoy the meal he spent a fortune on. As Leonard cleared away the dishes, Stephanie and Alex huddled together and giggled as they planned their attack for the evening.

Stephanie looked to Alex, "What do you say we head back into the bedroom and slip into something a little more casual?"

Alex nodded, "Sounds like a plan." She looked back to Leonard and mouthed the works, "Follow us!"

Leonard finished up in the kitchen and kicked off his shoes and tip-toed down the hall to the bedroom. The door was wide opened and he stood just out of sight of his two wives.

Alex stripped off her work clothes and stood there in just her tiny panties. Her pert breasts perked up from the cool air in the room and her nipples grew stiff.

Stephanie was prepared for what they were about to do. She stripped off her dress and she was naked beneath the dress.

Alex took a step closer to Stephanie and licked her lips, "I can never, ever get enough of your incredible breasts, Stephie."

Before Alex could step aside, Stephanie took hold of one of Alex's tiny hands and placed it directly over the large, firm mound of flesh. She clutched at her hand and urged her to squeeze it and she did without protesting.

Alex licked her parched lips and whispered out, "So soft, but yet so firm, I can never get enough of them."

Stephanie giggled, "It seems you're neglecting the other one, but you do have another hand to feel it, don't you?"

Suddenly all thought of Leonard standing in the doorway faded away. Alex raised her other hand and began to squeeze Stephanie's luscious globes. She was caressing them more than massaging them.

Without warning, Stephanie's hands came up and began fondling Alex's smaller, but just as luscious tits and Alex released a gasp and leaned forward, urging her to squeeze harder.

Alex spun Stephanie around and had her face the doorway. She came up behind Stephanie and pressed her tinier body to Stephanie's back. Her arms came up and wrapped around her and she once again enveloped Stephanie's large globes of flesh in her smaller hands.

Leonard began to breath heavily as he watched Alex's hands become more active. She squeezed and her fingers and thumbs began to tweak, tug and pluck away at Stephanie's stiff nipples and she groaned out as Alex played even rougher with them.

Stephanie saw Leonard, but ignored him. She reached back and clutched at Alex's tiny, tight ass, "Oh fuck Alex, this is something I wish I had. A tiny ass that is so firm, yet so pliable and yielding to the touch."

Stephanie wanted more direct stimulation. She spun in Alex's arms and dipped her head and planted a soft kiss on her lips. The kiss grew steamier quickly and as their lips parted, their tongues began to duel back and forth.

Stephanie broke the kiss and still holding onto Alex looked to the doorway, "Okay enough of this hiding crap Leonard, get your ass in here and join us."

Leonard didn't want to let her know he was there and rushed out of the hallway and back to the living room.

Alex broke away from Stephanie and raced after him, "Come on Leonard, I think all is forgiven. Let's go back in there and see what develops."

When they re-entered the bedroom, Stephanie was lying flat on the bed. She was caressing her full tit with one hand while she had her other hand between her legs, shoving a couple fingers deep into her wet hole.

Alex looked from Stephanie and back to Leonard, "Just don't stand there gawking, get out of those clothes and join us."

Alex climbed up onto the bed and on all fours, crawled over Stephanie's body. She kissed her big titted wife while Stephanie continued to finger her own slit.

Stephanie used her other hand to sweep the hair from Alex's face, "Suck my nipples, you teased them long enough. I need your mouth on them."

Alex did as she was asked, leaving a trail of wetness from her mouth, down her neck and down to her cherry red nippled tit. She sucked on one, biting and licking on one, while she continued to tease and twist its twin.

Leonard had removed his clothes and was in dire need of a release seeing he was living without ever since leaving New York. He crawled up on the bed behind Alex and then buried his tongue deep into her puckered asshole.

She tore her mouth from Stephanie's tit and looked back, "Oh fuck yeah, Leonard, I love it when you tease my asshole." She moved back to Stephanie's tit, but she clutched at her head and pushed downward.

"Come on Alex, I need your talented tongue on my pussy. I'm so fucking hot right now." She caught Leonard's eyes, "How about you scooting over here Leonard and let me suck on that gorgeous cock of yours?"

He left Alex's ass and he heard her groan out in frustration against Stephanie's cunt. She wasn't about to move, she was enjoying eating pussy too much, but she still wanted Leonard's tongue in her ass.

Leonard moved over until his cock was bobbing before Stephanie's face. She clutched at it and took him nearly balls deep into her mouth, slurping and sucking at it like the slut she was.

Alex feasted on Stephanie's fat lipped pussy. She stopped and thought back and she realized that her pussy resembled Penny's in many ways. She giggled to herself, wondering if this was one of the reasons Leonard adored Stephanie so much. She made a mental note, not to tell Stephanie anything about that. She doubled her efforts and she soon had Stephanie on the verge of an orgasm.

As Stephanie sucked wildly at Leonard's cock, he reached down and began playing with her tits. The harder she sucked, the harder he squeezed her tits.

Stephanie was getting attention at all ends and she pushed away at both of them, "No, no way, I don't wanna cum yet." She looked down at Alex, her face was covered in Stephanie's cunt juices, "I saw the way you reacted to Leonard's tongue in your ass. I want him to fuck my ass. I'm so close to cumming and want him in my ass, is that okay with you Alex?"

Alex grinned up at her and swept her hair from her face. Some of it stuck to her face where Stephanie's juices still clung to her cheek, "I can't say I'm okay with that, but sure, just as long as he has enough left to give me a little of the same."

Stephanie giggled, "You are so fucking kinky, deal, I hope he took one of those Deja Vu capsules, because I want his load in me. I've gone without quite a while."

Leonard huffed, "Hello, I'm right here, don't I get a say in any of this?"

Both Alex and Stephanie scoffed and blurted out at the same time, "NO!"

He shrugged, "Okay!"

Stephanie struggled to her knees and at the same time, pushed Alex to her back. She guided Alex's legs apart and dove in and immediately began licking her like a seasoned pro.

Alex let out a squeal and clutched at Stephanie's head with one hand while she squeezed her own pert tits. She looked up at Leonard, "What are you waiting for, fuck her ass. The sooner you satisfy her, the sooner I can have some of the same."

He stared at his two wives and was in awe of how lucky he was. He reached out and opening the nightstand, pulled a tube of lube out. He coated his cock and getting another dollop of it on his fingertip, he shoved it into Stephanie's puckered hole. He heard her let out a groan and she licked Alex with more gusto.

He slipped his finger in deeper and and twisting it around, he added a second finger and she groaned louder. He pulled them out and gripping his cock, he shoved it into her.

Stephanie rose up from Alex's cunt and threw her head back, "Oh fuck yeah. I can't lie, I missed this." She tried to resume licking Alex, but she wasn't fast enough.

Alex scooted out from under Stephanie and moved over to where her husband and wife were joined. "Wow I can't get enough of this. I love watching the two of you fucking, remember I'm next!" She couldn't wait and pulled at Leonard's hips and when his cock popped out of Stephanie's ass, she leaned in and sucked at his cock.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,207 Followers