Big Bang Theory Season 16 Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leonard watched and he couldn't believe how hot and nasty it was. He groaned out when Alex popped it from her mouth and guided it back into Stephanie's ass.

Stephanie was squirming and wiggling her ass as she raced towards an orgasm, She went into orbit when Alex reached down and began plucking away at her clit, and she came hard, bathing Alex's palm with her milky cream. She was exhausted and her legs wouldn't support her weight any longer. She lost it and collapsed to the bed and in doing so, Leonard's cock popped out of Stephanie's ass.

Alex leaped into action, "My turn, my turn! Time to fuck my ass, Leonard!"

He chuckled, "You know something, I never thought I'd ever hear that. I'll never stop yearning to hear that either."

Alex giggled, "Yearning, what are you ninety-five?"

He ignored her and cupping her at the nape of her neck, he guided her mouth once again to his cock. He closed his eyes as he felt her lips slide up and down his shaft and soon it was coated in her saliva.

Alex ripped her mouth from his cock and spun around and looked back, "Come on hubby, fuck me ass!"

Leonard gripped his saliva stained cock and shoved it deep into her already primed asshole. He gripped her slender hips and plowed into her.

Stephanie scooted down and began sucking at Alex's tits. She reveled in the firm, perky mounds and loved how her nipples perked up from her attention.

Alex was ready and as she felt Leonard pump into her, she felt his nut sack slapping again and again against her aching clit. She arched her hips, "OH FUCK! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING!"

She said it over and over again and as Stephanie sucked on her tits, she palmed her cunt, shoving a couple fingers deep into her pussy.

Alex quivered and shook as she came and she fell lifelessly to the bed. She rolled over onto her back and she was joined by Stephanie who began raining kisses all over her face. They both looked up and stared at Leonard. His cock was rock hard and mean and red.

He stroked his shaft as he moved beside them and they both looked up at him and Alex groaned out, "Give it to us, we want your load all over our faces so we can lick it off and feed it to one another."

He closed his eyes and seeing them staring up at him with their mouths open. He stroked his cock harder and faster and he stopped and as it swelled up, he began to cum. He sent blast after blast of his creamy cum all over their gorgeous faces.

When he was spent, he flopped down beside them and watched in awe as they feasted on the other's face. They licked, sucked and kissed each other until every drop he deposited on them had vanished.

Stephanie looked to Leonard and giggled, "I sure hope that Deja Vu is working, because I think in a few, we should start again, but this time we want our pussies filled, not our asses."

He groaned out and rolled out of bed, "I'm going to get a beer, anything for either of you?"

They giggled and called out, Wine, a lot of wine!"

He chuckled, "You two do enough of whining, what would you like to drink?"

Alex threw a pillow at him as he ducked and moved out of the bedroom naked and raring to go again.

She sat there sipping wine and drinking beer and before long they were at it again.

See what happens next when the three of them arrive in Pasadena and a whole lot more.