Big Bang Theory Season 16 Ep. 07

Story Info
Anu returns; Bernie takes a Hall Pass.
10.3k words
4.58
5.1k
8
1

Part 160 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Big Bang Theory Season 16 Chapter 7

Alex left Stanford and settled in her new housing, living in Bert and Amy's spare bedroom. She fit in very well, even though she constantly got dirty looks from Bernadette, her new next door neighbor. She decided that she would try and mend some bridges with Bernadette, but would have to pick the time and place where Bernie couldn't slip away and dodge her.

She found it impossible when the next day, Rajesh and Bernadette had an unexpected visitor.

Rajesh answered the door and he nearly fainted. Standing there with a carry-on bag was Anu (Rati Gupta). She was wearing a big smile on her face, "Hello Rajesh, are you gonna invite me in or are you going to make me stand out here?"

He finally got some sense of what was happening. He stammered, "Yes, oh forgive me, please come in."

She giggled and walked past him and with his taller stature, she had to look up at him from her slight stature of only five foot one.

He guided her over to the large sofa and sat down across from her.

As always, she was dressed in one of her business suits. Her black pencil skirt and matching coat fit her like a glove. Her large heaving breasts were covered by a pearly white satin blouse. He looked up into her eyes and they were sparkling with the passion he knew she still carried for him, "Aw, well Anu, what are you doing here? I thought you were the manager of the flagship hotel in London?"

She giggled, "Okay, now that you finished staring at my body, I guess I'll try and answer your questions. I'm here to try and patch up a failed relationship. As far as London, I've been given the opportunity to manage the Palace Hotel in San Francisco."

Raj stared at her and couldn't believe what he was hearing. "What do you mean try and patch up a failed relationship?"

She giggled and she knew how her giggles affected Raj. She stared at his crotch and saw I a lump beginning to form. She knew she had one foot in the door. She was going to get her other foot in there and if she got it open that far, she was going to kick it down and get what she came for. She came for Rajesh Koothrappali and wasn't going to leave without him. She had three weeks to get the job done and she wasn't going to waste a minute, "Well Rajesh I know I screwed up. We were meant to be together and I was a fool to put my career before my personal happiness. I'm here to prove to you that we belong together and I'm not leaving until I have you as my husband."

He sat there stunned by what he was hearing. He didn't say anything for a couple of minutes. He was trying to digest what he just heard. He knew deep down inside she was right, but there wasn't anyway he would change what he had now. He finally had the woman he yearned for the past decade and he wasn't going to throw away what he had with Bernadette for a chance with Anu. He stood up and towered over the tiny, but mentally strong Indian woman. He released a stifled chuckled, "You better look out Anu or the men in the padded wagon may come in here and take you away in a straight-jacket." Why, oh why would I ever give up Bernadette, the woman of my dreams for you. You have never given me the respect I deserve. That is something I have with Bernadette."

He knew he was stretching what he had with Bernie, but he wasn't about to fold and run after Anu.

Anu just sat there. She wasn't as stupid as Raj thought she was. She paid a private detective to investigate. She wanted to know if there was any crack in his relationship with Bernadette before she put herself out there. What she heard was that Bernadette settled for Raj and really wanted Leonard. She was worn down by Rajesh and finally gave in and accepted his proposal of marriage.

Anu was still sitting back in the wings, but when the private detective came back and gave her some good news. The detective told her that one of Leonard's wives has packed up and left the marriage and moved back to Pasadena to be the head of the physics department at Cal Tech.

Before Anu made the push to try and get Rajesh back, she made the P.I. see how Leonard's other wife was handling the loss of her partner. He came back and informed her that Stephanie was devastated and was seriously depressed. She was heard around the hospital in Stanford talking about moving to Central America as the director of Doctors without Borders.

When she heard this, she decided to make her move. She wasn't about to let things settle down and wait for who knows how long before something else happened. She saw the crack in two relationships and was about to be the person to put the wedge between them and make her move.

She shifted on the sofa, giving Raj a good view of her strong, but tiny legs. She licked her blood red lips and saw him struggle to sit still, "Listen Rajesh, you have to know our families would go berserk if we ever got together. Your parents and my parents would die happy if it happened. I've heard through various sources that Bernadette settled when she married you. I would never feel that way. That is why I am here, to fight for you and for you to realize just how perfect we would be together."

He shook her head, "You left me, you chose London over me. What would stop you from taking another position at some other far away location and leave me flat?"

She chuckled, "Listen Rajesh, I just didn't decide to drop what I was doing to come and try and get you back. I did a lot of thinking and a lot of investigation. I knew now was the time to get back and fight for you. As far as work, I'm taking the head of the biggest and best hotel in San Francisco, the Palace Hotel. I spoke with the dean at Stanford and if you would come with me, I guarantee you the head position at Stanford in the Astrophysics department. The next thing you need to know is that Stanford to San Francisco is a mere 37 miles. I can commute there daily. The next thing is that I want a baby and I want a baby from someone like you. We would settled down somewhere between Stanford and Frisco and we'd have a family and a child of your own, with someone of your own nationality."

He sat there, he had a lot to digest, but suddenly he realized that Anu was serious and she did her homework. He was stunned. He didn't know what to think, "Wow, I don't know what to say. How would you like to come back later? I want to speak to her first, alone. I want to tell her about everything we discussed this morning. After that I want to have dinner with the two of you."

She stood and waited for him to do so. He finally stood up and she wrapped her tiny arms around him and held him until she felt him do the same. She stared up at him with those piercing dark eyes. She reached up and pulled his head to hers and those thick red lips enveloped his. Her tongue prodded and push until he opened his mouth to accept her tongue.

Raj tightened his grip on her lush body and he felt his cock stiffening. He pulled back and shook his head, "I'm sorry Anu, but I can't do this as long as I'm married to Bernadette. I'll have a long heart to heart with her before you come back this evening."

She nodded and reached down and gripped his stiff cock, "Mmmm, I dreamt about this cock and I can't wait for you to fill me up with your potent cum and put a baby in my belly."

He groaned and pushed her away. He led her to the front door and opening it, he hugged her, "See you here tonight at Seven, okay?"

She nodded, "Don't you worry, I'll be here."

After she left, Raj went to see Amy and Bert, "Hi guys, something came up. I was wondering if you'd watch the children here at your place tonight. I have a very sticky situation and want them out of the house so if things blow-up they are not here to see it happening."

Amy looked at him with concern, "I know you'll tell me later and I respect your need for privacy. Just bring them over and Alex and I will entertain them until it's time for bed."

He hugged her, "Thank you for not pushing to know what is brewing. I will tell you afterwards, but don't want to put the cart before the horse. I'll bring them over as soon as I get them ready."

He went home and paced back and forth and nearly got ill thinking about how to tell Bernadette what had happened.

When Bernadette arrived home from the office, the first thing she noticed was how quiet everything was. She found Rajesh in the kitchen preparing a pitcher of Martinis, Bernadette's favorite. She planted her hands on her hips and in her Mrs. Wolowitz voice, blurted out, "Okay Raj, what did you do and why are you making me Martinis?"

He came over to her and hugged her and kissed her, "What, can't I make my wife her favorite drink after a hard day's work?"

She scoffed, "Yeah, he can, but it isn't something you normally do."

He handed her the two glasses and picked up the pitcher, "Let's take this to the living room, we have a lot to discuss. Oh and for your peace of mind, the kids are at Amy's she'll be taking care of them tonight while we talk and then go out for dinner."

She relaxed a little bit, took a sip of her drink and sat back, "Okay Raj, what the fuck did you do?"

He chuckled, "Aw ha, for once I didn't do anything, but someone else did and we have to discuss what was said before said person arrives to join us for dinner."

She downed her drink and refilled the glass, "Okay buster, out with it, NOW!"

He got up and began to pace the floor as he tried to figure out how to begin. "I had a visitor here today, it was unexpected and I did nothing to bring her here."

She rolled her eyes, "So now I know it was a woman, continue!" She finished her second martini and poured another one.

Well I was cleaning the kitchen like you told me to and there was a knock on the door. When I opened it I was stunned by who was on the porch." He stared down at the gorgeous blue eyed blonde. She was getting a little pissed so he just came out with it, "It was Anu!" He held his breath and waited for the hurricane to pass."

She growled out, "What did that troll want?"

He blurted out quickly, "ME!"

There was fire in her eyes and she downed another drink, "Go on, I'm thinking something happened and I better find out sooner than later."

He went on to tell her everything about what the private investigator found out. He could see her eyes light up when he told her about the rocky marriage Leonard was suddenly having.

"So you are telling me, Anu wants you and wants me to have Leonard? That is insane, aren't you happy with me?"

He nodded., "Oh yes, Dear, but I can see you lit-up when I told you about Leonard's issues. Are you telling me that you would rather be with me than with Leonard?"

She didn't answer right away and he knew he had his answer. He sat down beside her and took her glass from her and placed it on the coffee table. He took her hands in his and stared into her eyes, "I want you to be truthful with me Bernadette. Would you rather have Leonard than me?"

She bit her lower lip and shrugged, "I don't know what the fuck I want Raj. What happens if I do let you go and Leonard either stays with Stephanie or he doesn't want to try again and be a three time loser. I'll be alone and that is the last thing I want with two kids to raise."

He chuckled and let out a groan, "So it isn't that you want me, it's that you don't want to be alone. I'm a safety net for you. Someone who cleans your house, takes care of the kids and you fuck once in a while."

She looked up at him, tears were running down her cheeks. "It isn't the same for you and I. I've always had someone and when Howard died, I was a total wreck. I vowed never to be alone again. That is why Alex and I ..." She stopped and looked away, "It was different for you. You've always been alone and when you and I got married, I found I was happy, but not fulfilled. You were so happy and I wanted that too, but..."

He spoke in barely a whisper, "But I'm not Leonard."

She stared up at him, tears rolling down her cheeks, She couldn't reply, but she nodded.

Raj raised her chin, "What were you gonna say about you and Alex?"

She shook her head, "Oh, nothing, I got off track and didn't know what I was saying."

He nodded, "Okay, so where do we go from here. I do love you, but at the same time I want you to be happy, but I can't be a second choice. I can't be someone you want as a safety net. It isn't fair to me."

She looked up at him and shrugged, "I'm not sure, are you?"

He shrugged, "I really don't know. I do know I've always loved you, but I need it back for it to work. I know, at least I think Anu wants and needs me. She wants my babies, something you don't want with me."

She stood up, "I have to fix my face. What time is Anu coming here?"

"I told her to be here at seven and we'd go out to dinner so if we have any issues, it won't get loud and turn into a fight."

She giggled, "Good thinking, let me go and clean up and change my clothes. I could use another one of those Martinis." She got up and he handed her one and she hurried upstairs to take care of things.

While she was up there, she wondered if the private investigator found out about how Alex and she sabotaged Penny and in the long run, blew up in her face.

She went downstairs and sat there with Raj as they waited for Anu to arrive. It was the longest fifteen minutes of their lives.

As soon as the doorbell rang, Raj hopped up and answered the door. It was a little chilly in the room as Anu was greeted by Bernadette.

Raj immediately jumped in, "Well, we should be going. I have the reservations for thirty minutes from now."

Anu turned, "I have my bag here. Can I leave it here. I wasn't sure what the arrangements were. I can always get a hotel room from one our properties if need be. I didn't want to leave it in the Uber."

Bernadette gave her a cold stare, "Sure, just plop it down in the living room. I'm sure you can get a room at the hotel later."

They left and Raj was happy Bernie drove. He took a spot in the back seat and allowed Anu to sit up front with Bernie.

Before long they were in the restaurant and Raj made sure they had a quiet booth in the back where they could talk without being interrupted.

Anu sat on one side, while Bernie took the inside of the other side of the booth with Raj sitting beside her.

Anu looked amazing in a tiny satin green dress. It showered off her ample breasts and dark skin.

Bernie was in her tightest red dress, with shoes and lip-gloss to match. She curled her hair and it flowed over her bare shoulders, and made her look even hotter.

Anu, even though she was there for Raj, couldn't stop staring at the equally petite blonde. She began, "I'm sure Raj filled you in on why I am here and wanted to clear the air with you too Bernadette."

Bernie was getting a little angry, thinking this Indian bitch could sneak into town, seduce her man and ride off in the sunset, leaving her with nothing but two children and a second empty marriage to boot. "Well, I hope you're not making wedding plans already Anu, because I don't see that happening. I see a spoiled woman who thinks just because she wants someone, she can come in and just take it. It doesn't happen like that here in California. Maybe in India where marriages are arranged, but you and Raj, it ain't happening."

Anu looked to Raj, "Could you do me a favor and let me speak to your lovely wife here alone for a few minutes, maybe five. I think I have something very interesting that may change her mind."

Bernadette was hoping it wasn't what she thought it may be. She looked to Raj, "How about going to the bar and getting us a pitcher of something strong, maybe martinis or margaritas. Let me listen to what Anu has to say."

Raj knew he had to, even though whatever was going to be said, he should hear it, it was concerning his future and he knew he shouldn't leave, but he did.

Anu looked across the table and shook her head, "Do you have any idea where I was the entire time after I left my afternoon with Rajesh?"

Bernie shrugged her shoulders, "Don't know and don't care."

She chuckled, "Oh I think you will care once I tell you. You see, I was next door visiting with an old friend of yours, Alex Jensen, the former Mrs. Hofstadter. She isn't very fond of you. It seems she's tried to mend fences with you, but you wouldn't have any of it. We spoke a long time and she would love to be the head of the physics department at Stanford, but it seems Leonard Hofstadter, her ex-husband is there instead of her. With her there, she'd be out of your hair forever and there would never be a chance for her to slip-up and expose what the two of you did to sabotage his first marriage. She would love to sink you. She has nothing to lose and a whole lot to gain."

Bernadette, scoffed, "She wouldn't do that. Anyway, it's her word against mine."

Anu chuckled, "Oh my dear Bernadette, looks like you came to a knife fight and I'm holding a loaded pistol. I already spoke with Oliver Lorvis and he's already agreed to back up Alex's story. You see he's a little pissed that Penny left for the east coast, and he's lost a big cash cow. I've offered him a good amount to come forward if need be."

Bernadette was trapped and stared at her, "Why are you doing this. Raj and I are comfortable. Sure it isn't the ideal marriage, but we are happy."

Any rolled her eyes, "Are you telling me you wouldn't rather be with Leonard, the man you've yearned for even since Howard passed away?"

Bernie squirmed on the seat cushion and bit her lip, "I'm not saying that, but I'm taking one hell of a chance. What happens if I give up Raj and Leonard doesn't come and get me. He does have Stephanie and from what I've heard, they are even closer now that Alex is out of the equation."

She shrugged, "You'll never know unless you try. The alternative, you may lose Raj to me anyway and if Leonard finds out from Alex what you did, you would have burnt any chance of ever getting him. You end up with nothing that way."

She shook her head, "You are one devious bitch, aren't you?"

She gave her a tiny smile, "I get what I want and you can't tell me you wouldn't want the chance, even if it tiny, to live your life with Leonard, the man of your dreams?" She shook her head, "I don't see what you see in him, but look at me, I'm fighting for Rajesh, he's no superman either."

Bernadette nodded, "Okay, but we have to do this the right way. We just can't have Raj come back to the table and me get up and say, he's all yours. He'd know I was up to something."

Anu nodded, "Just leave it to me, as always, I have a plan."

A few moments later, Raj came back to the tale with a large pitcher of martinis and three glasses.

They ate and drank and finished off another pitcher of martinis and Anu called for the check and wouldn't take no for an answer, she paid the bill and the Uber, seeing the three of them were too intoxicated to drive.

Once back at the house, Anu suggested the three of them take a nice long soak in the hot tub and hopefully sober up enough to put the next step in her plan into action.

As Raj and Bernadette struggled up the stairs to change into their suits, Anu opened her bag and pulled out the one-piece suit and ran to the bathroom to change into.

She was in the tub, her long, thick black locks pulled up high in a ponytail. She was leaning back, eyes closed thinking about Raj as her husband when Bernie and Raj came out. They too had their suits on, Raj in a tiny Speedo and Bernie in a brief two-piece. Her long blonde hair was up in a ponytail too.

They climbed in and Raj offered drinks, but Anu passed, wanting them to sober up enough to get things progressing.

Anu began to play with Bernie first. She learned from the investigator that, even though she was Catholic, it didn't stop her from dipping her toe in the female part of the pool. She ran her tiny foot from Bernie's calf to her knee. She did the same with her other legs and she went higher when Bernie's legs parted giving Anu the green light. She scooted a little closer to the edge of her seat and holding on so she didn't slip off and fall into the deep portion of the tub, she ran her foot up and down Bernadette's thigh, across her pretty pussy and back down the other leg. She did this several times and when she foot brushed across her pussy again, Bernadette closed her legs tightly, trapping her foot there.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers