Big Bang Theory Season 16 Ep. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raj didn't drink as much as the two ladies did, but what he did have quickly dissipated when he saw what the two petite women were doing. He felt his cock stirring in his trunks as he saw Anu playing with his blonde wife.

Bernie leaned back against the tub and rested her head on one of the foam pads. She arched her back, pressing her pulsating pussy again against Anu's active foot. She humped her harder and faster and after releasing a tiny yelp, she came quick. It wasn't earth shattering, but it was enough to clear the fog in her head.

Bernadette sat up and stood. She looked to Raj, let's take this to the living room, turn up the heat and let's spread a blanket on the carpet along with a few towels and see what happens."

Raj looked to Anu, who was grinning from ear to ear, "I'm not so sure you'll want to do that Bernie?" She climbed out and picked up a towel and began drying herself, "Oh yes I do Raj. She gave me a tiny taste of sex with a dark skinned woman, I wanna see what else she can do." Anu stepped out and stood beside Raj, "I take it you never told her about my extra plumbing, did you?"

He leaned in, "You asked me not to say anything, I never told anyone. I'm very good at keeping secrets."

Anu slapped him on his tight ass, "Well. I guess it's time to let the proverbial cat out of the bag."

Raj shook his head, "You're letting out a whole lot more than just a cat, are you sure?"

She giggled as she followed him into the house, "I think it is time to place all my cards on the table and see where they land."

It was his turn to chuckle, "For a foreigner, you sure know a lot of idioms."

Once in the living room, Bernie turned up the heat and Raj spread out the blanket that was lying over the back of the sofa. He spread out a couple towels and knelt down and waited to see what the two women, fighting over him were going to do.

Bernadette was the next to take a seat and when Anu approached, Bernie extended her hand and pulled her down between the two of them.

Anu relaxed and drew in a heavy breath as Raj and Bernie both leaned over and began to caress her lightly. Bernie even began tracing the features of the dark skinned interloper. She licked at Bernie's fingers as they traced her lips and when she opened her eyes, her dark eyes gazed deep into the eyes of the blue-eyed blonde.

Raj was caressing her neck and when he reached her shoulder, he drew the strap down and exposed her heaving, black nippled tits. He leaned forward and closed his lips around one black bud and she moaned softly, but her moan was stifled when Bernie leaned over and closed her mouth over Anu's brightly covered lips. The kiss grew stronger as she arched her back into the kiss and this allowed Raj to lower the entire swimsuit down to her waist.

Anu wasn't ready to expose her treasures to Bernadette yet. She kissed Bernie with even more passion as her dark fingers fisted Bernie's blonde locks and pulled the band holding her ponytail in place. She ran her fingers though her thick blonde hair as her tongue darted in and flicked back and forth across Bernie's as her other hand caressed Raj's head as he continued to feast on her firm, full tits.

She released both of their heads as she moved downward and found Raj's stiff cock in his suit. At the same time Anu found Bernadette's moist folds as she slipped beneath the waistband of her bikini bottoms.

Both Raj and Bernie kept their mouths on Anu as they deftly removed their own suits and bottoms. Giving Anu free rein on their most excited parts.

Anu immediately closed her tiny fingers around Raj's girth and her slim fingers barely met. She stroked him up and down and moaned even louder into Bernie's mouth. She found Bernie's clit and was rewarded with an even louder groan into her mouth.

Bernie was more than ready to proceed and she broke free from Anu's mouth and slipped lower and tugged at Anu's suit that was clinging to her hips and her treasures. Anu went to stop her, but Raj pulled his mouth from her saliva stained tits and shook his head, "No Anu, let her, let her see what you have."

Bernie was down, hovering over Anu's lower body and when she grabbed hold of the suit and was aided by Anu who raised her ass up off the blanket. Anu held her breath and kept her eyes plastered on Bernie.

Bernie jumped back as if she was hit with a lightening bolt. Her mouth dropped open and she looked to both Anu and Raj.

Raj gave her a sly smile and just nodded, "Go ahead Bernadette, explore, she's waiting for you to see which area you go to first."

Bernie was still trying to process what she was looking at and she was amazed how Anu's cock slowly began to swell and stiffen. She scooted around and after removing her bikini top, she crawled down between Anu's widespread legs. She licked her lips and lowering her head, she began to lick at the glistening folds of Anu's wet pussy. As she captured Anu's clit, she wrapped her tiny fingers around Anu's growing cock and began to stroke it. She loved how it swelled in her fist and how her pussy began to leak like a sieve and coat her tongue and drip into her mouth.

Up above, Anu was beyond excited and loved how Bernadette had taken to her duel plumbing. She opened her mouth to groan, but found Raj's stiff cock swiping across her red painted lips. She opened wider and accepted his shaft. She was moaning from the double intrusion. She was quickly on the verge of an orgasm as Bernie shoved two fingers into her juicy hole and at the same time, Bernie enveloped Anu's cock into her active mouth.

Bernie bobbed up and down and was able to deep throat her. Even though it wasn't as large as Raj's or even as thick, but it was just large enough for the swollen head to poke at her throat and slip inward.

Raj fisted the thick silky black locks and held them back so he could watch Anu bob up and down on his swollen, dark shaft. He looked down and saw the look of pure lust on Bernadette's face as she stared up at them as she bobbed up and down on Anu's cock.

Bernie's wrist was covered in cream as she now had four fingers deep in Anu's cunt and her thumb was rolling the clit. She was rewarded with a shriek as she came, it was muffled by Raj's cock.

Bernadette was more than ready and she rose up from between Anu's quivering legs. She pushed Raj down onto his back and straddled him. She reached back and grabbed hold of his saliva coated cock and lowering her body, she accepted his thick, dark cock into her easily. She bounced on it several times and looked to Anu who was just watching them. She spat out, "Come on Anu, you fucked me over earlier, now I want it literally. Fuck my ass with that cock of yours. I made you cum, now it's my turn, fuck me, both of you!"

Anu snickered and knew she was right. She struggled to her knees, still weak from the orgasm Bernadette gave her from her expert fingering. She positioned herself behind Bernie's gorgeous ass and stared at how easily she took Raj's cock. She knew she was gonna have to get used to it, especially if she wanted his babies. She reached out and caressed Bernie ass. She dipped her hand down and coated her fingers with Bernie's cunt juices. She used them to slip a finger into Bernie's ass. She found she needed more and reached down to her already dripping cunt and collected a huge gob of her own cunt juices. She smeared it all around Bernie's starred hole and working a second and a third finger into Bernie's ass. She pulled them out with a pop and immediately replaced it with her stiff, swaying cock.

Bernie was in heaven, even though she knew this was the beginning of the end of her marriage to Raj. She just hoped she had a chance with Leonard. She pushed that out of her mind as she concentrated on the fabulous DP she was receiving from her husband and his soon to be wife. She was still in shock finding out Anu was a hermaphrodite. She knew Raj had to know about it, as did Penny, because Penny was there to help Raj when he first consummated their relationship a few years ago.

Anu began pumping in and out of Bernie's ass harder, sending her cock balls deep into Bernie.

Raj feasted on his wife's gorgeous tits as she thrust up into her over and over again. He was on the verge of cumming. Just watching Bernie being taken by the both of them was beyond exciting and he had to think of anything but them to keep from cumming. Every time he opened his eyes and saw the face of Bernie on the threshold of an orgasm, he felt his cock swell and he pulled her down. He kissed her hard, wondering if it would be the last time for fucking her and kissing her. He hugged her and began to shoot his potent seed into her pussy.

Bernie felt him losing it and it triggered her orgasm. She clamped her pussy and ass hard against the twin cocks in her. She exploded, coating his cock with her milky cream.

Anu was unable to hold off any longer. She was without a pussy or ass to fuck for several months and her only outlet was her own hands. She plastered her tits to Bernie's sweat covered back and biting at her shoulder, she lost it and began pumping her seed deep into the bowels of the woman she was stealing her man from.

The three of them clung together and it took several minutes for the three of them to untangle their legs and arms. They all fell to their backs and suddenly Bernie began giggling, which caused Anu to begin too and followed up by Raj laughing also.

The three of them snuck back out to the hot tub naked, and lounged and soaked there until they finally relaxed enough.

Bernie stood and took Anu by the hand and led her back into the house and into her bedroom. She stopped in the doorway and looked to Raj, "Sorry, but you're not joining us. You can sleep in the spare bedroom, good night Raj."

Anu and Bernadette spent half of the night either eating one another or being fucked by Anu. Bernie even strapped a dildo to her waist and fucked Anu until she came around the thick, black strap-on. They finally fell asleep and before long dawn was breaking.

Bernadette somehow managed to climb into the shower. She dressed and struggled to the kitchen where Anu was already making breakfast and a large pot of coffee.

She said little, and left for work without even kissing him good bye. Raj followed soon after that, he too had to get to work and found out that Alex was taking the children to school and daycare.

Anu didn't get up until she knew they had both left for work and after dressing, she struggled to make more coffee and find something to eat. As she sipped coffee, she saw Bert and Amy leave for work. Moments later she saw Alex return to the house next door and decided she had to clear the air with Alex.

She looked around the kitchen and the OCD kicked in. She tidied up the kitchen and stepped out the back door to go next door and clear the air with Alex, but she stopped when she saw Alex come out dressed in a business suit. She was carrying a briefcase and she waited. She saw Alex get in her car and drive away.

Anu slipped back into the house. She was restless. She wasn't one to sit around, she loved being busy and she knew if she was at the hotel right now, she'd be juggling a dozen things. She walked around the house wanting something to do. She found a bookcase and chose a book that seemed to interest her. She flopped down on the sofa and began reading.

She was startled as Alex came into the house with Halley and Michael. She looked at the clock on the wall and realized she had slept for several hours. She must have been at ease. It was something she rarely did, but was glad she did.

Alex came out of the kitchen and took a seat across from Anu. She felt a stirring in her loins as she stared at the gorgeous dark skinned beauty. "Listen Anu, we need to clear the air about this Bernadette and Penny business."

Anu swung her legs off the sofa and she felt a twinge in her back. She must have slept wrong while reading, "You're right Alex, but this isn't the time and surely not the place to talk about this. The last thing we need is for Bernadette's children to overhear us."

Alex chuckled, "Yeah, even worse if Raj heard it too. Why don't we table it? Maybe we can have dinner sometime in the next few days and put this matter to bed." She got up and went back to the kitchen to check on the kids.

Over the next two weeks, Bernadette could see, after she got past her anger that she was wrong. She knew she was taking a chance, but knew deep down that Raj would be a lot more attuned to his feelings if she wasn't in the picture.

Friday after work, she came home and slipped into a slinky red dress. She found Raj playing a board game with her kids. She knew they would miss him, but knew they would learn to deal with it. She was the one who would truly miss him. Once she got past her anger, she realized she was treating him badly. She knew it was too late, but wanted what was best for him. She wasn't doing this to be free to chase after Leonard. She knew he was still with Stephanie and wasn't gonna fuck up another relationship of his, just at the sure chance that he may come to her.

She called the kids, "Come on Halley, you too Michael, grandma and grandpa want to spend some time with you and I told them you two can spend the weekend with them."

They hopped up and down. Bernadette already had a bag packed for the two of them. She told them to hurry to the car and wait for her. She turned to Raj, "I know we haven't been on the best of terms lately and I want to change that. After dropping the kids off, I have a room at the hotel reserved for me, only me. Anu helped me get it at a good rate. I want the two of you to spend some quality time together. I don't expect you to make a decision this weekend. It should give you a pretty good idea on what path you want to take. Just to let you know, I know I haven't been the best wife and I've taken advantage of you. That doesn't mean I don't love you, I do. I am putting your feeling first for once. Sure, I hope you pick me, but don't let that be the deciding factor. Weigh all of your options and if you need time, just let me know and we can do this again. I just can't sit back forever, so please keep that in mind." She leaned in and cupped his face and gave him a simple, gentle kiss. She pulled back giving him a weak smile, "Enjoy yourself and don't do anything I wouldn't do." She giggled, "Wrong choice of words, seeing I'd do most anything."

Raj stood and drew her to him and he buried his face in her lush blonde hair, "Thank you Bernadette, thank you for doing this. You are a very exceptional woman. I don't think there are many women on the face of the earth who would do this."

She took half a step back and stared up at him with sad eyes. She nodded and turned and left to take the kids to her parents house.

An hour after Bernadette left, there was a tapping on the door. Raj went to answer it and there stood Anu. She was dressed in a slinky white dress. It contrasted perfectly with her dark skin. Her thick, black hair was flowing down over her shoulders, resting on her heavy tits. She once again had a bright red lipstick on her lips and they were parted as she smiled up at him.

"Come in Anu, I suppose you and Bernadette conspired this weekend?"

She giggled, "Aw, it was mostly Bernadette's doing. I just secured the hotel for her and agreed to spend time with you. I agree with her wholeheartedly. We can't keep this up, this triangle isn't healthy and this is leaving two relationships in limbo. I'm sure she touched on it. If we can't decide this weekend, hopefully it will take us off dead center and move in one direction or the other. We can try this several times if need be, but we have to come to a final decision before long. She, just as Bernadette did earlier, came into his embrace and hugged him as she stared up at him and waited for the kiss she hoped was coming.

Raj combed his fingers through Anu's thick lush hair and as her eyes closed. His lips met hers. It was just as soft and gentle as the one he had with Bernie. It was disturbing and as he pulled away, he was even more confused then before.

Bernadette dropped the kids off at her parents house and headed back to the city. She parked in the underground parking lot and made her way up to the lobby. She was amazed what a great hotel Anu picked. It was a five star hotel, with the price of A Motel 6. She got her key and took her small suitcase up to the room. It was just as nice as the lobby. She bounced on the bed and shook her head, "Fuck this, if Raj can have a Hall Pass for the weekend, she can too. She made her way back down to the lobby and saw the cozy cocktail lounge and decide to get herself a drink, just the way she used to do with Amy and Penny years ago. She entered and it was still rather empty. She made her way to the bar and slipped onto the stool. Her short, tight red dress crept up her shapely thighs and looking around, she didn't bother to tug it down.

The sexy blonde haired bartender came over and flashed her a big smile, "Good afternoon, what may I get for the pretty lady?"

She grinned back at him, "How about a martini, dirty please and two olives."

She glanced at his butt as he turned to get the gin and she was caught when he turned back and made her drink. He placed it before her and plopped the two olives in the glass, "Enjoy, just call for Steven if you need a refill."

She sipped it and the cool liquid ran down her throat and she glanced at Steven over the top of the glass, "Mmmm, perfect Steven, you sure know your stuff."

They struck up a conversation and they talked on and off through a short rush and into an even longer lull.

Bernadette was on her fourth martini, she was glad she ate a large lunch to soak up the alcohol. She looked to Steven, "Could you please put the tab on suite 1422. I'd love to thank you for the company tonight. It was a much needed distraction, seeing I've given my husband a Hall Pass and am now second guessing my decision." She stood up and even though she thought she was sober, she grabbed hold of the bar rail, "Oh shit, I should have quit a couple martinis ago."

He came around the bar, "I've been off the clock for the last half hour. Let me help you to your suite."

She flashed him a smile, "Half hour ago, huh? Why did you stick around?"

He gripped her elbow, "I enjoyed the company, you said your suite was 1422, wasn't it?"

She chuckled, "I'll allow you to assist me to my door, but nothing more, Steven."

They made their way across the lobby to the large bank of elevators. Once in there, she leaned back against the wall and looked up at him. He had to be at least a whole foot taller than her, if not more. As the elevator made it's way up to the fourteenth floor, she felt her knees getting weak, but the last thing she needed was to collapse in his arms. She bit down on her red painted lip and drew in a cleansing breath.

Steven looked down at her and saw her staring. He winked at her as the door opened and guiding her out, lightly holding her elbow, he led her down the long hall to the room.

Once there Bernadette struggled to get her key card out of her purse. She giggled when she felt him take her clutch purse, open it and draw the card out. He leaned over her and his breath was on her neck and the back of her head. She shivered as she saw the green light flash and the lock click open.

Steven handed her the card, "You know, a beautiful woman here in town all alone, maybe I should check the room and make sure it is safe to enter. Even though this is a very secure hotel, a lovely women can't be to sure."

She looked up at him and she shivered again when he reached down and pushed the bangs away from her eyes. She licked her lips again, "You know, a woman can never to too cautious, please come on in and check it out for me."

"I'll check under the bed."