Big Bang Theory Season 16 Ep. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She chuckled, "Lots of luck Steven, but I think the bed is on a raised frame and no way anyone can get under it."

"Well then, maybe I'll check the bathroom."

She moved aside and as he passed by her, she could smell the scent of a real man and she felt her pussy growing moist, and giggled as he did so."

He came out of the bathroom, "All clean, what's so funny, not that I mind hearing that sexy giggle."

"You, that's what is funny. I was up here earlier and there wasn't any boogeymen in the room."

He smiled at her as he closed the space between them, "You can laugh all you want Bernadette, but you'll thank me in the morning when you wake up safe and sound."

Bernie backed up until she was leaning against the wall and she stared up into his blue/gray eyes.

He took a step towards the door, "Well I guess my job here is done."

She gave him a sexy smile and nodded, "Thanks for making sure I'm safe and for lifting me from my slight depression."

He stopped and took a step towards the petite blonde, "There is something about you makes me want to be sure you are safe. That laugh made me feel a little more comfortable knowing you are at ease around me. When you walked into the lounge this evening, I could see something was troubling you. I'd like to beat the crud out of whoever made you feel that way." He reached out and swept a stray lock of blonde hair from her cheek and tucked it behind her ear.

Bernie leaned into his palm and gave him a tiny smile, "I couldn't let you do that. You see, I was the one who suggested this. My husband's love of his life came back and wants him. I love him, but only want what is best for both of us. I know if I chased her away, he'd always wonder if it was meant to be. She is with him right now, having a HALL Pass I gave him."

He pulled her closer to him and his hand cupping her cheek now slid through her gorgeous wavy hair. He tightened his grip on it and pulled her to his firm body. He lowered his head and kissed her hard and with more passion than Raj has showed her in some time. The kiss has full of passion and Bernadette parted her lips and released a tiny gasp.

She stared up into his eyes and saw raw passion in his eyes and she shook her head, "No I can't do this. I thought I could, but just because I'm giving him a way out, I have to hang on and see what is gonna happen."

He shook his head, "Sorry Bernadette, you mind may be saying no, but your body is saying, hell yes! Just let yourself go and have a night you want and need. For one night, forget you're married, take off your rings if you have to and let me show you just how desirable you are."

Bernie raised her hand up and offered it to Steven, "Would you please do the honor of taking these off before we go any further?"

He slowly slipped the two rings from her ring finger and place it in her palm. He guided her over to the table beside the bed and she opened her hand and let them fall to the tabletop.

He turned her back to him and placed his fingertips on her chin and raised her face to his. He staring into those gorgeous blue eyes of hers and as he lowered his mouth to hers. He saw them close. Their lips met in a gentle kiss. They held it for several seconds before her lips parted to accept his tongue into her mouth.

Bernie let out a tiny moan as the kiss grew steamier. She moaned her disapproval when he pulled away, but let out a sigh when she felt his lips move down to her graceful neck. His hot breath bathed her bare skin as he placed mind blowing kisses and nips across her shoulder blade to her nearly bare shoulder.

Steven was mesmerized by Bernadette's huge tits all night and could no longer keep his hands off of them. He cupped them through the tight material of her slinky dress. She moaned louder and her head fell back and was now giving him the green light to proceed.

She licked her lips and groaned out, "Oh Steven, you're not playing fair. I turn to mush whenever anyone nibbles at my neck and plays with my tits."

He chuckled, "I love a woman who calls them tits instead of breasts, shows me she can be nasty and I love when a woman is nasty. Don't worry Bernadette, I'll take it slow, I'll show you how a beautiful woman such as yourself should be treated. He stood upright, "Turn around for me Bernadette."

She slowly turned and faced the bed. It was the first time she realized it had been turned down. She smiled knowing they did this at high classed hotels. She let out a gasp when she felt his warm hands slowly unzipped her dress all the way to the base of her spine. She shivered when she felt the dress slip from her lush curves and puddle around her tiny feet.

Steven let out a tiny moan, "Oh my God Bernadette, you are a vision and I have to stop for a moment to take in just how gorgeous you look. Your husband has to be a complete and total fool to let you go."

She giggled, "Remember Steven, for tonight, I am not married." She raised her hand, "See no rings!"

He reached up and unclipped her black, strapless bra and tossed it to the floor beside her crumpled dress. He placed his hands on her hips, "Please turn around for me Bernadette."

She did as she was asked and she looked at him as he slowly sank to his knees before her. She watched as his fingers hooked in the waistband of her tiny black panties and slid it down her legs. She groaned as she felt his fingernails dragging along the supercharged flesh of her shapely legs.

He pulled them off her feet, but made sure to leave her high heels on. He guided her backwards until the backs of her legs butted up against the bed. He licked his lips as he watched her fall back to the bed and she slid back further onto the bed. He stayed on his knees and stared at her lush curves. He licked his lips, "I'm going to kiss every inch of your lovely body. I'm going to lick you all over and make you squirm and scream for me to take you."

Bernadette rose up onto her elbows and stared down at him. Her lips were parted as her breathing grew heavier. She fell back to the plush pillow as she felt him begin to make his prediction a reality.

She rolled her head from side to side on the pillow as Steven began fulfilling his vow. He peppered and licked at every inch of her right side, he moved to the left and did the same. He stopped as he approached her glistening womanhood. He stopped and stared up at her. He saw her raise her head.

"What, why did you stop Steven?"

He grinned up at her, "I can't believe how lucky I am to have met you. I have to taste you now. I have to know if you taste as sweet as you scent is." He moved upward and his hot breath was the first contact of her lovely lips. He placed several tiny kisses on her slit, but still didn't make firm contact.

A low moan escaped Bernie's lips and she fell back to the pillow. Her hands slipped down and she ran her tiny fingers through his short blonde hair. She began to rotate her hips and arch her back, but she stopped when he pulled away.

He let out a tiny chuckle, "Stop moving or I'll stop doing this."

She stiffened even more and dropped back down to the crumpled sheets. Every muscle in her body told her to move, but she didn't want him to stop. She let out a gasp when she felt his tongue penetrate her slit and began running up and down the dewy groove. She couldn't remember the last time she was this wet, probably with Leonard. She tightened her grip on his head and pulled him tighter to her aching pussy. She was on the verge of an orgasm. She tried hard to keep still, but couldn't do so when he slipped a finger into her as he attacked her clit.

He groaned into her as he growled out, "Oh Bernadette, you are so fucking tight. I thought you would taste good, but fuck, your taste is amazing, I can't get enough! I need you to cum, cum in my mouth so I can savor more of your tasty cum."

She couldn't believe what she heard and it was all she needed as she wrapped her tiny legs around his head and exploded. She sent a gush of her cream from her tight pussy, bathing his finger and his active lips and tongue.

Steven slowed his licking and sucking and when he felt her calming down, he pulled back and Bernie giggled when she saw the mess she made on him. She extended her arms, "Come on up here and let me lick some of that off of you."

He grinned up at her as he pushed at her upper thighs, "Move up on the bed Bernadette, I have to be inside of you now." He watched as she scooted back, never taking her eyes off of him.

Steven hopped off the bed and quickly stripped off his clothes and as he lowered his boxers, he saw how Bernadette's eyes darted to his stiff cock as it pointed directly at her.

Bernie extended her arms, urging him to her tiny, petite body. It was evident she was more than ready to be taken and taken hard by the virile bartender. She let out a gasp as she felt the head penetrate her tight hole. She pulled at his upper body, "I'm glad I'm so wet. You are the reason for that. I want you deep in my pussy." She let out a grunt as she used her feet to pull him into her.

She rolled her head around and groaned loudly as he sank balls deep into her receptive luscious body. She was glad he took it slow, he was quite a bit larger than Raj.

Steven leaned in and bit her shoulder, as if he knew exactly what turned her on. He felt her legs come up and pull him even tighter to her. His chest rested on her full, firm tits and his hairy chest rubbed against her perky stiff nipples.

Bernie wanted and needed it harder and faster. She was used to being loved by Raj, but she wanted it hard. She raked her nails on his back and kicked at his ass with her tiny feet. She was gasping as each and every inward thrust, he would grind the root of his cock against her clit. Bernie felt another orgasm bubbling deep in her pussy. She screamed out and started painting his cock with her creamy cum.

Steven was nearing an orgasm too, but wanted to feast upon this lovely creature as long as possible. He pulled out of her and heard a sucking sound come from her pussy. Before she could react, he rolled her tiny body on and with her flat on her belly, he grabbed hold of her tiny hips and drew her up onto her knees.

Bernie whipped her head around and pushed back against him and as if he had never left her, he was once again balls deep in her tight, hot cunt. She looked back, "Give it to me Steven, don't stop, it need it hard, give me all you have!"

He reached up and gathered her hair in his hand like a ponytail and pulled back as he plowed into her, "Oh fuck Bernadette, you feel so good around my cock. I wanna cum, but don't want this to end, your pussy was made for my cock."

Another orgasm overtook her tiny body. She couldn't remember the last time she came three times in such a short period of time. She felt his hand pulling at her hair harder as the other hand tightened on her hip, his fingernails digging into her flesh.

Even though Steven wanted to go on longer, he couldn't take the way her pussy tightened around his cock. Even the added slime coating his cock didn't help and he slammed into her one more time and ground against her tight ass and exploded, sending stream after stream of his hot, creamy cum deep in her overheated pussy.

Bernie couldn't kneel any longer and fell to the bed and was followed by Steven. He didn't want to crush her and landed on his forearms, but kept his pulsating cock seeded deep in her clutching pussy. He couldn't believe, after all of the simulation he had given her, she was still milked his cock with her talented cunt muscles.

After what seemed like an eternity to Bernie, Steven rolled off of Bernie and stumbled out of bed, "If you don't mind I'm gonna hop in the shower and rinse off."

She watched him as he walked into the bathroom, she couldn't take her eyes off his firm ass. After a minute or so, she let out a groan, "Oh what the fuck, I could use a hot shower too."

She joined him and after getting all wet and slippery, she sank to her knees, "I have to repay you for the great job you did in preparing me for this gorgeous cock of yours." She sucked him and even though he was already covered in water, she could still taste herself on his cock. She refused to stop and after a long bout of cock sucking, she shoved a finger up his ass, she felt him stiffen. He clutched at her wet locks and growled out, "Oh you gorgeous blonde MILF, you wanted it, here it comes!" He pulled his cock out of her mouth and painted her face, tits and even some shot into her hair.

Bernie reveled in the knowledge she still had it and grabbing his cock, she sucked the last little he had to give.

After a long soothing shower where they caressed and washed up every part of each other's bodies, they climbed out of the shower, dried off and luckily the room she had had two queen sized bed. They climbed into the clean bed and cuddled and before long they drifted off to sleep.

Sometime in the middle of the night, Bernie was woken by someone licking her pussy again. She was soon more than ready to fuck and it was quick for both of them and afterwards, they fell back to sleep once again.

In the morning, Bernie woke to the sound of the shower where she joined him again and the cycle began once again.

While Bernadette was lounging in the cocktail lounge, Anu had just come into the house where Raj was preparing a feast meant for a queen.

See what happens when Anu is entertained by Raj and treats her to just how much he wants her back in his life.