Big Bang Theory Season 16 Ep. 09

Story Info
Raj & Anu find a third; Bernie makes a connection.
11.1k words
4.6
3.8k
8
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 162 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Bernadette waited in her bedroom until she knew both Rajesh and Anu were in the living room. She made her appearance like the queen of England. She stood over the two of them and the first thing she noticed what that they were close together, holding hands.

"Okay you two, I'd be fooling myself if I didn't see how right the two of you are together. So I'm giving him to you Anu." She looked to Rajesh, "You were always there in my time of need. When I was pregnant, when Howard went up into space and again when he went a second time and didn't return. I owe you this. You deserve to be happy with the person who you were meant to be with."

Rajesh shook his head and tears began running down his cheeks. He was shaking his head, "I really have no words Bernadette. You know you'll always have a special place in my heart." He looked to Anu, "I love you too and I want a life with you."

Bernadette smiled down at the happy couple, "Okay with all of that being said, we have to get off dead center. I'll be leaving in the morning on a week long vacation. There are a couple things I need you to do Raj. First of all, I need you to file for divorce. Please don't make it about me, just do it right. Secondly, I need you to pack up and leave my house. If you want, until you find a permanent place to live, you can store your belongings in my garage."

Anu looked to Raj, "That seems very doable. Until we find a place further up north, I can have a suite at a local hotel from the company I work."

Rajesh stood and came over to Bernadette. He drew her into her arms and hugged her, "Thank you Bernadette, you are a gem and deserve to be happy. I'll do all you request and will get an outside storage for my belongings. I want your life to return to normal as soon as possible."

Bernadette hugged him, "I wish I would have treated you better. You and Anu are good people and deserve to be happy. Now if you would could you please leave. I can't be here with you. I'm not being mean, but I can't see the two of you together, happy while I'm suffering. I'll be gone in the morning and you can return and do what you need. I'll be back next Sunday and I hope to have you and your belongings gone by then." She turned and walked back upstairs as tears ran down her cheeks.

Anu and Rajesh immediately got up and headed out of the house. Outside they met Alex. She was just getting home form work.

"Hey you two, what's happening?"

Raj told her what Bernie told them. Alex seemed interested, "So she's heading up north, huh? Maybe she'll stop off and see Leonard and Stephanie. I'll give her a while to calm down and go and talk to her."

Rajesh and Anu left and headed to where Anu was staying and had a quiet dinner just knowing there was a light at the end of the tunnel.

Anu took Raj's hands in hers, "Have you ever thought about Alex as a third for us?"

Raj shrugged, "I had a thing for her when she worked for Sheldon, but you know me, I was so lonely, every woman who smiled at me, I fell in love with. I'm not sure how she would feel about another threesome relationship. She may be a little skittish after being in one with Leonard and Stephanie."

Alex went into Amy's house as soon as Raj and Anu left. She called Leonard and told her about Bernie and Raj."

Leonard chuckled, "Oh my God, Raj and Anu? I know he liked her, but did he say anything about how he was going to navigate Anu's plumbing issues?"

Alex wasn't sure what he was talking about, "Plumbing issues, what do you mean?"

"Aw, well, I promised Penny I would never say anything. She spent the first night with Raj and Anu. He was so unsure of himself and Penny helped him along. She was shocked to find out that Anu was a hermaphrodite."

Alex was dumbfounded and didn't know what to say. She cleared her throat, "Are you sure?"

Leonard scoffed, "I saw it for myself when Penny and I hooked up with her too. It was wild and she had perfect functioning male and female genitals."

"Wow, very interesting." She took a deep breath, "So I was wondering if you would like to spend a little time with Bernie while she travels up north. I heard she is a wreck and needs a good friend right now."

"Yeah, I'd love to have her come and visit. She could even stay in our guest room. I'll talk with Stephanie and make sure she's okay with it, but I don't see a problem. Listen, Stephanie just came home, I'll speak with her and give Bernadette a call later tonight. Take care Alex, bye."

Alex went to see Bernadette. She answered the door and wasn't happy to see Alex standing there, "Hello Alex, what can I do for you. I'm a little busy, I'm leaving in the morning on vacation and I need to pack."

"I understand, I was just putting this out there. I'm sure Leonard and Stephanie would love to see you. I heard from Raj you were heading up north."

Bernadette nodded, "I thought about it, but I'm not sure Leonard would like to see me."

I just spoke with him and I hope I didn't overstep, but I told him you were headed his way. He said he'd love to have you come and visit. He was gonna check with Stephanie and give you a call later this evening. I just thought I'd give you a heads up."

Bernie gave her a tiny smile, "Thanks for the heads up, but like I said, I have to get all of my shit together and be ready to leave in the morning. I don't wanna be here when Raj and Anu return."

Alex nodded, "I understand, have a good time and I hope everything works out for you." She turned and left.

Alex went back to the house and went to her room. She locked her door, not wanting to be disturbed. She stripped off everything and opened her nightstand drawer. She pulled out a tiny bottle of lube and baby oil. She opened the bottle of oil and poured it over her firm tits and belly. She closed her eyes and imagined the dark couple naked, caressing her firm body. She worked over her thick, firm nipples. She rolled them between her fingers and tugged at them. Her jaw dropped open and she licked at her parched lips and arched her back. She was close to cumming and this was only the preliminaries. She dropped her hand and found the bottle of lube. She opened it and grabbed hold of the thin, curved vibrator. She spread the lube on it and her other hand dropped to her pussy. She mumbled to herself, "Sure didn't need the lube, I'm fucking soaked!"

She tweaked one nipple as she pressed the curved vibrating dildo to her stiff clit. She arched her back and thought of both Raj and Anu fucking her at the same time. She released a long, loud scream and fell back to the bed. She was gasping for air, but she vowed over the next seven days she wouldn't be imagining the dark couple, but would experience it first hand.

Next door, Bernie was downing the last of her pitcher of martinis. She closed her one suitcase and worked on sitting on the other one to get it to close. She giggled as she nearly fell off the slick suitcase. Just then her cell went off and falling to her side she rolled onto her belly and picked up her cell. Out of breath she blurted out, "Yeah, who is it?"

Leonard chuckled, "Hello to you too Bernie. Why the rude reply?"

She giggled, "I was trying to close my suitcase and nearly fell off the bed. What can I do for you Leonard?"

"First of all, pack less or take more suitcases. Alex called me and told me of your situation. Sorry to hear that. She also said you were heading north and I spoke with Stephanie and she agrees, if you're anywhere in the neighborhood, we'd love to put you up for a few days and catch up."

She scoffed, "Are you telling me, your wife doesn't mind entertaining an ex-lover?"

He let out a tiny groan and whispered, "Doesn't matter, no matter what I do, she finds flaws in everything I do. We're hanging on by a thread ever since Alex left. I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop. So you're invited and I'll take the flack, but I would love to see you, what do you say?"

She giggled and she felt a rush of excitement just thinking she may have a chance with Leonard. She let out the breath she didn't realize she was holding, "Yeah, I'll be there. Why don't you text me your address and I'll be there." She hung up and finished packing. She made her a small dinner and went to sleep. It was a very restless sleep and she woke up early, packed her car and headed to the closest coffee shop for a huge coffee and a small breakfast sandwich.

Raj and Anu packed up her bags and they checked out, but not before reserving one of their suites for the foreseeable future beginning next Saturday. They wanted to make sure they didn't cross paths with Bernadette when she returned on Sunday.

They entered the house and Raj looked around and shook his head, "I sure hope you don't change your mind Anu. I don't think I could survive another disappointment this huge in my life."

Anu wrapped her arms around his waist and placed her head on his chest. She hugged him tightly and kissed his chest, "Don't worry Rajesh, I'm here for the long haul." She tipped her head up and her eyes locked with his and before long, she was naked, on her back on the sofa and she was guiding Raj's cock deep into her pussy. Her cock was stiff and pressing against his belly. He was so turned on, it didn't bother him.

Anu had just cum and she was urging Raj to pump her pussy full of his hot seed when there was a knock on the door. They ignored the knock as Raj plowed harder and deeper into her. The knocking continued and he let out a grunt.

Raj pulled out of her and scrambled into his pants. Anu reached behind her and drew the throw blanket off the back of the sofa and wrapped it around her freshly satisfied body.

Raj opened the door, naked from the waist up and stared at Alex who flashed him a huge grin. She was dressed in a tiny camisole and a pair of white shorts what were so small and so tight, it looked like they were painted on, "Good morning Rajesh, I hope I wasn't interrupting anything? "

He rolled his eyes and shook his head, "What can I do for you Alex?"

"Can I come in and discuss this, I brought a bag full of breakfast sandwiches and am wiling to share with the two of you if you supply the coffee."

He looked back at Anu and she shrugged and gave him the okay. He moved to the side to allow Alex to enter.

Alex immediately saw a naked, gorgeous Indian woman sitting on the sofa covered by a thick throw blanket. She flashed Anu a smile and looked back to Raj and she giggled, "I was kidding when I asked if I was interrupting something. I'm so sorry, I now can see I was."

Anu relaxed and smiled at her, "I can see you know something. Am I correct in assuming you spoke with Leonard last night and he told you something about me?"

Alex blushed and bit her lower lip and looking back to Anu, all she could do was nod. "I was wondering if you two needed a third to take care of your other issue."

Anu looked past Alex to Raj. She saw him smiling and nodded. She looked back to Alex and slowly unwrapped her lush body, dropping the blanket to the sofa cushion. Behind her, Raj was stripping off his pants and kicking them aside, he approached Alex. He placed his hands on her upper arms, "Is this what you wanted to see Alex? Go on, get on your knees. I wanna see you suck her cock, just like Penny did a few years ago."

Alex was in a trance as she moved slowly toward the naked, dark skinned woman. When she reached Anu, she began to sink to her knees, but Anu stopped her. She wrapped her arms around her and gave her a kiss that rivaled any she ever got from Stephanie. As she pulled away, Anu grabbed hold of Alex's camisole and pulled it from her leaving her naked from the waist up.

Alex sank to her knees and leaning forward, she began sucking at Anu's tits. Her hands drifted down her lush curves and began playing with her pussy and cock at the same time. She drew one of Anu's stiff black nipples between her lips and her tongue flicked at it wildly.

Raj watched in awe as Alex's auburn hair floated over Anu's toned belly, stiff cock and quivering thighs. He dropped to his knees and wrapped his arms around the petite dark haired beauty. He encircled her tiny body and ran his hands upward and cupped her smaller, but firmer tits. He tweaked her nipples as he watched Alex feasting on Anu's tits. He had to move back as Alex released Anu's tits and made her way downward to her original goal.

Alex inhaled her sweet scent and as she stroked Anu's cock, she licked at her juicy cuntlips. She sucked at the folds and a gush of cream flowed into her mouth. Her tongue darted in and out, capturing every drop.

Anu clutched at Alex's head and knew she found the woman she wanted. She could eat pussy better than any man or woman she ever came in contact with. She was now waiting to see how she was at sucking cock. She had very few who ventured down there to do this and she knew if she ate pussy that well, she knew her cock sucking skills must be remarkable.

Raj slipped back as Alex moved lower. He released her tits and moved down to her tiny shorts. Unsnapping them, he drew the zipper down and tugged hard from side to side and once they cleared her tiny hips, he slid them down her legs and tossed them aside. He stopped and stared at the gorgeous, tiny body before him. He had so many dreams about this lovely auburn haired beauty, he nearly came just kneeling behind her.

Alex now raised her head from between Anu's legs. Her face was glistening from Anu's cunt juices. She licked her lips and dropped her head again and took two-thirds of Anu's cock into her mouth. She tightened her lips and began to suck. She sucked so hard her cheeks hallowed out. She pulled back and used her tongue to flick all around the thick shaft. She took a deep breath and began bobbing up and down at a furious pace.

Raj looked on in awe as he watched his wife to be being sucked and licked by the woman he had dreams about. He swiped his cock up and down Alex's juicy slit and gripping her hips, he pushed forward and sank slowly into her. He heard her muffled cries around Anu's cock and he began plowing into her at a quick pace. With each inward thrust, it shoved Alex's mouth further down onto Anu's cock.

Anu gripped Alex's dark red tresses and held her head steady and began thrusting her hips upward at a pace that made Alex suck harder. She loved how talented Alex's mouth was and knew she would be the woman she wanted to satisfy her cock as Raj did the same with her pussy. She also knew when Raj wasn't in the mood, Alex would be more than adequate to eat her pussy too.

Raj was already nearing his orgasm. He would have been able to hold off a lot longer, but he was close to cumming when Alex knocked on the door, plus the pussy he was savoring right now was a cunt he had countless wet dreams about. He tightened his grip on her hips and drove hard and fast into her and slamming into her one more time, he ground his cock against the walls of her pussy and began to pump his seed into her.

Alex pulled off of Anu's cock as she threw her head back as she too was cumming. She took a couple deep breaths and began using her hands and mouth on Anu. She sucked and stroked her cock at a pace that took Anu to the edge and as Anu shoved her head down onto her cock, she exploded, coating Alex's tonsils and throat with her creamy load.

Anu came so hard, she nearly blacked out. She hadn't had a orgasm from her cock in quite some time and it took her breath away. She released Alex's head and slumped back against the sofa. She had eyes eyes closed and her mouth was open as she tried to regain her composure.

Raj slowly withdrew from Alex's cunt and watched as his cum dripped out of her tight pussy. He flopped down beside Anu and drew her sweaty body against his. He swept her tousled hair from her face and kissed her forehead, "I think we may have found our third, what do you think?"

Anu kissed him and pulled back and stared at the auburn haired beauty before her, She nodded and smiled, "I know we have. We just have to persuade her."

Alex was in heaven. She had her pussy and mouth flooded with cum and she couldn't remember the last time she felt this fulfilled. She looked up at Raj, "What are the two of you talking about?" Raj looked to Anu and she nodded. He looked back at Alex and pulled her from her knees and planted her between the two of them. "As you know, I'm getting a divorce from Bernadette. Anu and I are getting married, even though I haven't asked her formally yet. We want children, right away and want someone who can take care of Anu's male tendencies. After what we just saw and experienced with you, we'd love for you to join us. Not as our bride the way Leonard and Stephanie did, but as our life-long companion."

Alex looked from Raj to Anu and back to Raj again, "I'll think about it, but I have one request, I want a baby too. So if I do this, I want to become pregnant at the same time as Anu does."

Anu looked to Rajesh and back to Alex, "Who gets to make you pregnant, Rajesh or me?"

Alex shrugged, "Either one, or both, I couldn't care less, as long as I have a bun in the oven."

All three of them were naked on the sofa and Raj slipped off the couch and knelt before Anu. He took her hand in his, "Anu, will you marry me?" He reached into his pants lying on the floor and pulled out a ring box. He opened it and pulled out a ring. He slipped it onto her finger and looked up at her.

Anu released a squeal and threw her arms around his neck, "Yes, oh yes Rajesh, I'll marry you!"

Up north, Stephanie just stormed out of the house, leaving Leonard with a bunch of unresolved issues. The heated argument between the two of them have progressively gotten worse. This one was one he wasn't sure could ever be walked back. It seemed whenever they were in the same room together one or the other ended up storming out. This argument was no different, but only worse.

Ever since Alex left it seemed they couldn't agree on anything. Simple things like what they should have for dinner, to what to do for an upcoming weekend. The latest argument was about having Bernadette come and visit. Leonard was all for it, but Stephanie thought it would be a disruption of their normal lives.

Leonard began, "Stephanie, I think this would be a nice distraction, something they needed instead of constantly being at one another's throats."

Stephanie countered, "You just want her around to drool upon seeing you're not paying much attention to me lately."

He scoffed, "How can I pay any attention to you when the only time we are alone is when you've finished entertaining some of your male and female doctors or nurses. By then, you are either too tired or had too much to drink and push me away."

She spat back, "Yeah, at least they are fun to be around. The only thing coming out of you are huffs and puffs. They listen to me and make me feel like I am appreciated. Whenever I'm around you, all I can think about is how you chased Alex away."

He threw his arms up, "Are you out of your fucking mind? She left because we always do this and ever since she left, it had become unbearable. She also wants to be a head of a physics department and that is why she went to Cal Tech."

Stephanie was livid, "Are you saying she left because of me, our constant bickering? And as far as her position as head of a physics department, you are to blame. If you didn't come here to Stanford, she would have had that position, but no, you took it and now she's gone and all I have left is you."

"Oh I'm so sorry you were stuck being left with only me! So tell me Stephanie, what is your solution?"

She shook her head, "I don't know, but I am seriously considering taking the position as the director of the entire Central America Doctor's Without Borders. They contacted me again and made an offer that is very, very hard to reject."

"Oh, so when the problems we are facing are too hard for you to deal with, your solution is to up and leave, huh? It reminds me of why you left Pasadena the last time we were having issues. I didn't want you living with me so soon, so the next thing I know, you up and leave and come here to Stanford. I think I made a serious mistake of following you here. Because now that another issue arises, you wanna jump ship and leave once again. Well if that is what you want, then go, you seemed to have perfected that course of action."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers