Big Bang Theory Season 16 Ep. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he drove away he was glad he backed in last night. If he had pulled in she most likely would have caught him before he had the chance to pull out. He scoffed, "This is absurd, why the fuck should he be hiding from his wife. He knew sooner or later he'd have to confront their issues." He shook his head, "Not until Bernadette is long gone or their issues were resolved." He chuckled to himself, "Well Leonard you idiot, you have to realize the issues with Bernadette are a lot more appealing then the issues you have to resolve with Stephanie."

He drove around a little bit and made sure he wasn't being followed. He wouldn't put it past Stephanie to have a friend outside the garage following him and report back to her where he was headed. After several quick turns and finding the road with the least traffic, he slowed and was happy to see no one following him. He drove to the Hilton and pulled into the parking structure, once again backing in for a quick getaway.

He made his way up to the fifteenth floor and suddenly a smile came to his face. He hadn't smiled since he left Bernadette last night and he was glad knowing she made him smile. He knocked on the door and his jaw dropped when he saw Bernadette standing before him in a sheer black nightie. It was short, just long enough to fully expose her gorgeous ass. Her hair was still damp from her morning shower and where the hair rested on her heavy breasts, it showcased her already stiff nipples. His smile turned to a grin.

Bernie stepped aside, "Are you just gonna stand there gawking or are you coming in?"

His grin grew larger, "Just try and stop me from coming in." He walked past her and stopped when he saw the large spread of breakfast she had from room service.

She took a seat across from him and she saw him staring at her heavy breasts and she felt her nipples grow even harder.

She uncovered the plates and pushed one towards him, "I got your favorite, pancakes with bacon and hash browns, right?" He grinned at and even though he didn't want to take his eyes off of her, the meal before him made his stomach growl.

He picked up his fork and looked at her, "Aren't you going to eat too?"

She giggled, "Oh yeah, I sizing up my second course right now. My God Leonard, you've been working out, haven't you?"

He swallowed a forkful of food and nodded, "Yeah, trying to keep up with two women used to be a full time job. I imagine with you, it would be just as challenging."

She smiled and nodded, "You got that right, Leonard."

They ate and made small talk and as they finished she looked to the food cart. "Shit, I forgot the coffee. Would you like some?"

He stared her lush lush body and nodded, "I would love some." He got up and moved around to the other side of the table making it easier to pour the coffee.

She looked around, "Shit, no cream, I think I saw some milk in the mini-fridge, would you like some?"

He nodded, "I hate coffee black, yes please." He watched as she leaned over and her black nightie slid up to expose her entire backside. She giggled, "Whoops!" She looked back at him, "You're not gonna get a better invitation than this. You want me right?"

He released a growl. All of the pent-up frustrations trying to avoid Stephanie and thinking last night about Bernadette all alone in that big bed he called out, "You bet your gorgeous ass I do!" Before she could react, he was on his knees, his strong hands were on her ample hips and his face was planted between those two gorgeous mounds of flesh. He kissed her ass and gently bit down as his tongue darted in and out of her fleshy cuntlips.

Leonard continued to maul her ass, licking the soft flesh of her ass cheeks. He knew he was doing it right as Bernadette's loud moans escaped her lips nad she pushed back against his insistent tongue, tonguing her ass and pussy. He drew back slightly and caressed her cheeks, "Mmmm, just as delicious as I remember Bernadette!"

Bernadette was unable to stay bent over and she spun around and her mouth found his. She kissed him and loved tasting her moisture on his lips and tongue. The kiss grew steamier and Leonard clutched at her head, drawing her tighter to his awakening body.

Bernie broke the kiss and ran her hands down his chest. She tugged his white t-shirt from his shorts and ran her hands over his firm chest, tweaking his nipples.

Leonard followed suit, finding her large swaying tits. He cupped them both and rolled her huge nipples in-between his thumbs and index fingers. He loved how they perked up and heard her groan out in pleasure. He pulled back slightly and drew the thin material off her lush curves and he immediately kiss her left tit, licking at the nipple. His other hand drifted down and once again caressed and lightly felt the firm flesh of her ass, "My God Bernadette, I missed this ass." He drifted to her other tit, giving it the same attention he gave its twin. He sucked harder and nipped at it until he heard her moan in approval of his actions.

Her knees were about to buckle from the intense feelings coursing through her tiny body. She urged him off her tit and grabbed his other hand in her and tugged at it, "Enough of this playing around, follow me!" She led him to the bedroom. She already had the bed stripped with just a pure white sheet covering the huge bed. She pushed him onto the bed. He quickly stripped off his t-shirt

She stood beside the bed and let out a gasp, "FUCK! You have been working out, just look at that toned chest and belly. She looked lower and let out a tiny groan, "Mmmm, I can see something has grown since you entered the room, huh?"

She climbed up onto the bed and her tiny fingers worked fast and she was tugging off his shorts, leaving him naked. She giggled as she watched him kick off his sandals. She didn't wait for him to settle back. She grabbed his cock and guided it to her parted lips.

Leonard arched his back and fisted the sheets, "This is so wrong Bernadette, we are both married."

She let out a sigh as her tongue circled his cockhead, "No Leonard, it isn't! It never felt more right, right now!" She refused to release his cock. She teased him, licking the head in circular motion as she stroked it at the same time. She popped her mouth off the head and stared up at him with those big blue eyes behind those sexy glasses. "I have to have it all Leonard, give it up for me. She bobbed up and down, her damp hair, now nearly dry floated around his belly and thighs. She felt him hit the back of her throat and taking a deep breath, she pushed downward and felt him enter her throat. She rolled her tongue around and squeezed her talented throat muscles as she kept him lodged in her throat.

Leonard fell back, unable to fight her off any longer. He wasn't going to stop her. It felt too good and he was without way too long.

Bernie pulled his cock out of her mouth and examined it, rolling the thick shaft in her tiny hands. Her thumbs ran along the bulging veins and she shivered, remembering how good it felt as it slid in and out of her tight channel. She licked her swollen lips. She dipped her head once again, sucking at it hard as her cheeks hallowed out from the intense pressure she applied to his shaft.

He clutched at her tousled hair, "You better stop or I'm gonna cum in that pretty little mouth of yours."

She glared up at him, "Mmmm, that sounds like a tasty finish to a hearty breakfast, give it to me Leonard, I want to taste that huge load you have stored in these swollen balls of yours."

He flopped back down on the pillow and threw hips hips up and screamed out, "OH FUCK Bernie, I'm cumming!"

A huge load shot from his shaft, Bernadette proudly allowed him to coat her pretty face. She kissed the shaft as more shot out. It was dripping down off her nose, cheeks and onto her tits. She licked up what she could. She hopped off the bed to wipe herself clean. She wasn't done yet and she was ready for more. She climbed back onto the bed and giggled, "I hope you're not done yet."

She slipped over to the nightstand and opening the drawer, she pulled out a tiny bottle. She tossed it to Leonard, "Help yourself Leonard, I was hoping to use a couple of these today."

He looked at it and smiled, he was more than willing to take a Deja Vu capsule. He hurried to the dining room for a glass of juice. He found a open bottle of wine and poured some into one glass and brought it back to the bedroom. He tossed the bottle of pills to Bernie, "Your turn, I have some wine here. If I'm taking one, you're gonna need one too. I'm so fucking horny now and no matter how you feel, I'm telling you, you haven't seen nothing yet!"

She gave him a sexy smile and staring at him, she popped a capsule into her mouth and downed the glass of wine he handed her. As she turned back, she found herself on her back and she growled out, "Oh yesssssss, I was hoping for a sample of that fantastic mouth of yours." She flopped down on her back. She patted her pussy, "All set, let's see if you remember how you make me cum hard."

Leonard grabbed her thighs, he pushed them upward and dove in and immediately came in contact with her budding clit. He felt pressure to do a good job, but he knew how to turn her on and wasn't about to disappoint.

Bernie rolled her head around on the pillow and moans escaped her lips over and over again.

Leonard released one of her legs and ran it up her body as he caressed her large, firm tits. He saw her staring down at him and he gave her a sexy wink.

She dropped her head back down and let out a gasp, "Please Leonard, stop teasing me. Slip a couple fingers in me and pet my pussy, please!"

He chuckled, "I have a much better idea. Give me one of those pillows."

She grinned down at him as she slammed the pillow down on his head, "You are just as wicked as I remember you."

He urged her to arch her back and was anticipating his cock sliding into her wet pussy, he he surprised her. He used the talents he learns years ago and his tongue began licking at her pussy lips. He eagerly kissed and licked the entire length and before long, his tongue dipped deep into her bubbling hole.

"OH FUCK LEONARD, how could I have forgotten how great you are at that. Don't stop, just keep on doing it! Fuck! Fuck! I'm cumming!"

Leonard slid his stiffened tongue all the way into her quaking hole and wiggled it around and slowly withdrew it. He did it over and over again. He started off painstakingly slow, but as he continued, he picked up the pace.

Bernadette slammed her arms to the bed as she exploded. Her back arched off off the pillow as her body went into spasms. Her gorgeous hair was a tangled mess and she looked even hotter than when he first saw her today.

Her climax was so violent, juices flooded Leonard's tongue and it was driven out of her tangy pussy. She tits swayed around on her chest and she couldn't stop trembling. She licked her lips and growled out, "Okay, enough of this fooling around!"

He scoffed, "Fooling around? You just drenched my face with your cum, how is that fooling around?"

She gasped for air to speak, "COCK! I WANT YOUR COCK!" She threw the pillow out from under her and somehow she dug deep for the energy needed. She pulled at him and as he fell to the bed, she rolled him over and straddled him. She threw her head back, sending a waterfall of tousled blonde hair down her back. Her tits swayed as she steadied herself, planting the palms of her hands on his firm pecs. She grabbed his cock and sank down quickly. Again, she threw her head back and groaned out, "Oh fuck, I love how you feel in me. I can feel every vein and bump on that thick cock of yours as it slides deep into my tight pussy!"

Leonard nearly came hearing the demure blonde spitting out her vulgar talk; it turned him on even more.

He watched as she leaned forward and grabbed hold of the headboard and using it for support, she began riding him. She let out a squeal and wiggled her hips harder against his invading cock as she fed him her sweaty tits.

Leonard sucked at them as his hands ran up and down her petite, lush body. Setting off tiny fires wherever he touched. He stared up at her and grinned, "My God, Bernadette, you are absolutely beautiful!"

His hands ran up her sweaty back and fisting her thick, blonde waves, he tightened his grip and pulled her down to kiss her with such intensity, it took her breath away.

She pulled back, her lips were bruised. She licked them, "If I'm so fucking gorgeous, why is it that you married Penny, then Stephanie and Alex?"

He chuckled, "I'm an idiot! I fucked up! I didn't call you gorgeous, I said you were beautiful. I have to agree, you are gorgeous, lovely, beautiful and whatever else I can think of."

"Stop thinking Leonard and just fuck me! Make me cum again and I want you to fill me up with your hot, potent spunk!"

He chuckled again, "Such talk from a Catholic School Girl."

She giggled and shrugged, "They taught me well!" Her giggles turned to groans and grunts as he did as she asked. Plowing up into her as she drove downward, taking him balls deep in her overheated pussy over and over again.

He kissed her again as he felt her cunt tightening around his active shaft and he knew she was about to explode again. All of a sudden he gripped her hips and pulled her off of him. He rolled her over and drew her to her knees and before she could react, he drove deep into her again from behind.

She clutched at a pillow and dropping her face into it, she screamed out and started cumming immediately. She arched her back and screamed again, "Give it up Leonard! Pound me, cum in me and let me feel your hot spunk fill my tiny pussy!"

He grabbed hold of her hips and she pushed back as he drove inward. He bottomed out and scraped her cervix and she screamed out again, but the pleasure overshadowed the pain and her orgasm grew to greater heights as her entire body stiffened and as she came hard, her entire body began to quiver and shake. She started bathing his shaft and at that exact moment, she felt his cock swell and begin to jerk.

Leonard began pumping stream after hot stream of his heavy cum deep into her. He gripped her stringy hair and pulled her tight to his belly as he unloaded more cum than he ever thought possible. He had it stored up for over a week and he gave her every drop he could.

She pushed back, not wanting him to pull out and she smiled to herself when he released her hair and wrapped his arms around her tiny waist and rolled to the side taking her with him. He spooned her and sweeping her hair from her sweaty neck, he nuzzled her neck and nipped at her ear, "Am I dreaming? If I am, I don't ever want to wake up."

She giggled, "You are most definitely not dreaming. I can't be having such a wet dream as I just experienced. You may not be as large as Sheldon, but Leonard, you have the moves to outdo any man I've ever been with. You are without a doubt one great fuck!"

He chuckled, "I aim to please Bernadette and having such a receptive partner, that doesn't hurt either in my performance."

She turned her head and covered half of his face and shoulder with fragrant smelling hair. She wiggled against him. She felt his cock leap as it was still embedded in her tight channel.

Eventually they got up and after taking a nice long shower together, Leonard urges Bernadette to slip onto some casual clothes.

She looked at him with a tiny pair of shorts and a halter top. It was easy to see she she wasn't wearing a bra under the blouse, "Will this do Leonard?"

He scoffed, "We better get out of here or you just might find yourself naked on the bed getting eaten and fucked again."

She giggled, "I couldn't think of anything better than that right now." She gave him a sexy grin and pushed her chest out.

He grabbed her by the hand, "Come on you vixen, or I might change my mind."

She giggled again, "A girl can hope, can't she?" He slapped her tight ass as she exited the room, "We're taking your car. The last thing we need now is to have Stephanie see us out and about."

He drove and needed north and as they landscape grew darker, Bernadette's eyes bugged out. She lived all of her life in California, but never had been in the Redwood Forest before. She was amazed by the incredible trees and they walked trails, had a light lunch and just enjoyed each other's company and before long they were headed back to Palo Alto.

Leonard had reservations at one of the best restaurants in the area and afterwards, they walked around the grounds again.

Bernie turned in his arms and hugged him, "Please stay with me tonight?"

He kissed her back, "I'm sorry Bernadette, but until I settle things with Stephanie, I can't do that. I promise before you leave here, I will. That is the best I can do right now. I imagine being confronted by her tomorrow and I WILL settle things and then I'm all yours for the remainder of your stay."

She gave him a weak smile and nodded, "I guess that is what makes you the perfect person and man that I know. I understand, BUT I will hold you to your promise." She giggled, kissed him again and her tiny hand squeezed his cock. She pulled back, "Just something little to remind you of tonight while you sleep in that cold office of yours. Think of me, naked in that big bed, all alone, waiting for you."

He growled out, "You are pure evil Bernadette, bye till tomorrow." He turned and nearly ran away before he changed his mind.

See what happens with Bernadette, Leonard and Stephanie. How does things work out back in Pasadena. New project for Penny and Sheldon's reaction. All coming soon.