Big Bang Theory Season 16 Ep. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She growled out, "Maybe I will!" She stormed out of house, hopped in her car and just drove away.

He watched as she hopped in her car. He went and showered and changed and called for a pizza. He knew when Bernadette arrived tomorrow, he was going to have a lot of explaining to do. He knew Alex lived next door to her and he'd ask how she was doing, but preferred not to do it in front of Stephanie. What he really hoped for was that Stephanie would make herself scarce during Bernie's visit, but knowing Stephanie, he knew she would be there to make sure they didn't get into any sexy situations. She also knew she would be there to stir-up trouble and ask what is happening with Raj and Anu.

If any of them knew just what Alex was doing with Raj and Anu, they would either have a fit or wish they were a part of the action.

The doorbell rang and he paid for his pizza and cracked open a beer and ate his tasty pizza and wondered where it all went wrong. Less than a year ago, he was getting married and had the luxury of having not one, but two beautiful brides. Now he lost one to Pasadena, his old stomping grounds and the other hated his guts for forcing Alex away, even though he still contended it wasn't him.

He drank a couple more beers and half of the pizza and after getting ready for bed, he slipped into the spare bedroom to sleep. The last thing he wanted was to have a confrontation, especially when he wanted to be fresh and wide-awake when Bernadette arrived tomorrow.

Some time after midnight he woke up to a few loud noises out in the living room. He didn't dare go out there. He heard a voice, "Oh fuck, who put that chair there. Fuck, it had to be Leonard, moving the fucking furniture around."

He flopped back down on the pillow and shook his head, and mumbled to himself, "I haven't moved furniture in months, she has to be drunk out of her skull."

The noise continued as she stumbled to the bedroom and growled out, "Not in our bed again, real shocker!" She flopped down and after a few minutes she was in the bathroom and the shower went on. After several long minutes it turned off and more noises as she stumbled to the bedroom and he heard the bed slam against the wall as she collapsed there.

In the morning, Leonard was up early and snuck into the shower and got ready for Bernie to arrive. Just by chance, he opened the clothes hamper and found her soiled panties. He looked at them and saw the gusset covered in dried male sperm, He tossed it back in and after washing his hands again, slipped into the spare bedroom. He planned ahead and had a change of clothes there, just in case Stephanie was still in bed, he planned properly.

As he waited for the coffee to brew, he knew his marriage was on the brink of falling apart. He thought when he married Stephanie, he wouldn't have to put up with another unfaithful wife. He muttered to himself, "I guess I was wrong, strike two!"

Stephanie was standing in the doorway, her hair was a total mess and she was hungover. She spat out, "What were you wrong about and what is strike two?"

He poured his coffee and took a seat at the breakfast bar. He glared at her, "I didn't know you were standing there. I was thinking, when I married you, I was gonna have a wife who didn't cheat on my. I was wrong, first Penny and now you, strike two!"

She glared at him, "What the fuck are you talking about? I didn't cheat on you! I went out with some of the nurses and I got wasted. THAT IS ALL!"

He snickered and shook his head, "Oh yeah? You should have thought about washing out your soiled panties before dropping them in the clothes hamper. It seems they are covered in dried up MALE SPERM!"

Her jaw dropped and she covered her face, "Oh my God! I can't believe it. I thought it was a dream. Oh my God, Leonard, I had no idea! After the bar, we went to one of the nurse's apartment and there were a bunch of guys there. I must have passed out or if I was awake, I was so drunk I didn't know it was happening! Please, oh please forgive me. I didn't do it with my consent."

He finished his coffee, grabbed his keys and left without saying a word. He looked around and didn't see her car. At least she had enough sense to either take a cab or have someone drive her home.

He knew Bernadette wouldn't be there for a few hours. He went to the university and after entering, he closed his door and locked it. The last thing he wanted was a visitor, especially Stephanie. He picked up his cell and called Bernadette, "Hello, Bernie? How are you doing? Are you on your way here?"

She giggled, "Good morning to you too Leonard."

He grunted, "Oh you have no idea. Today is nothing close to a good morning. So are you close?"

She shook her head, but realized he couldn't see her, "No, I'm still a few hours out, why, what's going on?"

He told her everything that happened and the problems he was having.

She let out a loud sigh, "Wow, and I thought I had problems. At least mine are being taken care of and the split is amicable. I don't think it would be a very good idea for me to stay at your place, am I right?"

He let out a grunt, "Yeah, I think you might get caught in the middle of one of our ongoing fights. If you want, I can get a hotel near the university. I have a huge sofa here and I think until I settle our issues, I'll be staying here. I have a very good lock on my office and plan on using it!"

She giggled and it made things lighter. "Sure, that sounds great, as long as Stephanie doesn't think you'll be staying with me." There was a pause and then she giggled, again, "On second thought, fuck her, let her think we're sleeping together. It may get her head on straight and force her to shit or get off the pot."

Leonard groaned into the phone, "I'm not so sure about that Bernadette. You know she is a real redhead and you think there is nothing worse that a women scorned? Well you haven't seen a real redhead when they are scorned, she'll hunt me down, hunt you down, heaven help us."

She laughed out loud, "Fuck her!"

Leonard finally felt lighter and he laughed too, "You know, you're right, fuck her."

Again Bernie giggled, "Sorry Leonard, but I like cock too much or I'd stay with Raj and Anu. Did you know she...."

He cut in, "Oh yeah, Penny told me and I saw it first hand. Don't give me that crap about loving cock too much. I heard stories from Penny about your girls night out."

She snickered, "Yeah, yeah, okay! I've crossed over more times than I'd like to admit. Sure I like women too, but as a steady diet, give me what you, Raj, Sheldon, and yes, what Howard had any day. Listen I have to pull off and get some gas. I should be there in a few hours, give me a call on the hotel you reserve for me and I'll meet you there."

"Mmmm, sounds like an invitation, am I right?"

She giggled again, "I'll meet you in the lobby. Oh and thanks Leonard."

"For what Bernadette?"

"For getting me to giggle and laugh. I haven't done much of that lately, thanks."

He smiled and nodded, "Yeah, same here, I'll call you with the name of the hotel and the location once I make the reservation, how many days?"

"How about three to start and I'll wing it from there, gotta go, bye."

Leonard did a quick search and found a real nice Hilton for her to stay at. He books one of the large suites and slipped out of the office. It was empty seeing it was the weekend and went and made sure the suite was up to their standards. He went and got a bunch of snacks and some of her favorite wine. He put it on ice and sat down looking out through the window of the Palo Alto Baylands Nature Preserve and called Bernie to let her know the name and the location of the hotel. He left again and went to the Sigona's Farmers Market. He shopped around and got an assortment of cheese, hard meats and fruit. He stopped and got snack breads and crackers and returned to the suite and stocked the large refrigerator.

Leonard checked his phone on several occasions and saw a slew of messages and missed calls from Stephanie. He knew it was pissing her off and wanted her to stew and worry about what she did and how he would react.

He returned home and saw her car in the driveway. He left and drove over to the hospital where Stephanie worked. He found Lisa, one of Stephanie's close friends. When he approached her he could see her stiffen, "Good morning, Stephanie isn't on duty this morning, but I guess you already know that."

"Listen Lisa, tell me the truth. I found a pair of panties belonging to Stephanie in the clothes hamper and it was totally crusted with male sperm. What the hell did she do last night."

She bit her lip and nodded, "I don't know what came over her. One of the male nurses came on to her and she fought him off. The next thing I knew, she was on her knees, sucking one guy off while another guy was doing her doggy. I never saw her like that. After that it was just a blur. We all got into it and at one point I saw Stephanie being Dp'ed and she was sucking off another. She was incredible, but so unlike her."

He scoffed, "She told me she blacked out and found herself being taken. I can see that was a lie, right?"

She gave him a sad nod, "There is no way she could have been doing those things without knowing what was happening. She may have been a little drunk, but she is the one who urged all the rest of us to join in on the fun. She said something about forgetting about Alex and washing her memory away."

He hugged her, "Thanks for telling me, Lisa. Don't tell Stephanie I was here, okay? She is in bad shape and I don't want her feeling any worse."

She hugged him back and let out a disgusted chuckle, "She doesn't deserve you, Leonard. You deserve better."

He nodded and as he left he mumbled, "Thanks, but I think that is a little late now."

He drove around, trying to kill time. He drove by the house again and saw the car gone and he hurried there and gathered up a overnight bag, a shaving kit and clothes for Saturday evening, all day Sunday and two change of clothes for work on Monday and Tuesday. He figured Bernadette would be gone by then, if not he could either wear something twice of try and sneak back home for some more clothes. He left the house and just as he was pulling out of the subdivision, he saw Stephanie passing the other way. Luckily there was too much traffic for her to turn around and follow. He made several turns and picked up speed and slowed after he knew he wasn't followed. He checked his watch and figured it was time to get back to the Hilton.

Less then half an hour after he arrived, he saw the tiny, smiling blonde enter the lobby. He stood as she rushed to him and threw her arms around him. He was shocked and surprised when she kissed him. It wasn't a hello kiss, but a "I missed you kiss."

He helped her with her luggage and the two of them made their way to the bank of elevators in silence.

Once at the fifteenth floor, he took one bag and her hand and led her to the suite. He put the key card in the slot and after allowing her to enter, he followed and stood there waiting for her to turn around.

"Wow this is something incredible." She walked to the window, "Nice view too."

He stood there and nodded, "Yeah I have to agree."

She turned and blushed, "Real slick Leonard. How many of those cute college co-eds have you use that line with?"

He chuckled, "I haven't tried, not that there have been a few who showed interest. I'd much rather it have some affect on you."

She walked over to him and placed her hands on his chest, "Oh don't you worry Leonard, you had me with hello?" He laughed out loud, "Oh come on Bernadette, I'm no Tom Cruise!"

She giggled, "Yeah and I'm no Renee Zellweger."

He nodded, "That's for sure, Renee Zellweger couldn't hold a candle to you, Bernadette"

"Okay, okay smooth talker, how about you showing me around here and then take me to dinner?"

He pointed out the separate bedroom. It had a huge king sized bed.

She turned to him, "Why such a large bed, "I'm gonna get lost in that."

He rolled his eyes and tugged her towards the living room again, "You have a tiny kitchen, I know how you love to snack. I got you an array of fresh fruit, cheeses, and other goodies. A lot of your favorite wine, some are already chilled."

She turned and stared up into his eyes, "Why the fuck didn't I wait for you? You are amazing and Penny, Stephanie and Alex, not of them deserved you."

He caressed her cheek, "Come on, let me show you the rest and go down for dinner. If I don't I may not be able to control myself."

She giggled, "So my seduction is working, huh?"

He shook his head and turned away before he reacted. He showed her the huge bathroom. The shower was incredible, large enough for four. He turned and nearly knocked her over. He grabbed her arms and before he knew it, they were locked in a heated kiss. He could feel her incredible curves, but forced himself to stop. "We can't be doing this. Just because Stephanie is whoring around, doesn't make it right for me to do the same. Let's go have dinner, or I'll loose my control."

She giggled, ""I don't see that as a bad thing, Leonard." She followed him out and took her to the second level where there was a huge workout room, "You can come in here and work off some of that sexual energy you seemed to have bottled up." She shook her head, "I have a much better way to do that. I just have to find the right man to help me release it."

He cleared his throat, 'There are a couple pools, a lap pool and a slew of hot tubs, here in the workout center, some by the pool and even a few up on the roof where they have a track to jog on."

She shook her head, "What a waste of energy, now let's get out of here and feed me."

He had reservations, but not for just over thirty minutes. They took a seat in the cocktail lounge and had a beer and a glass of wine. Things got a little serious as Leonard began to tell her all about his constant arguments with Stephanie and how she was taking Alex's leaving out on him. He was about to tell her about his discussion with Lisa, but the waiter came and told them their table was ready.

The waiter took their beverages to the table and offered them their menus. After ordering an appetizer and their entrees, Leonard began again, "While I was trying to get back into the house for some clothes and toiletries, I decided to go see one of Stephanie's best friends at the hospital. I sorta got it out of her what happened last night. Stephanie tried to tell me she was too far gone to realize what she was doing and one of the male nurses took advantage of her."

Bernadette placed her hand on his and tried to console him, "It could be true, you know. I've met her on several occasions and doesn't seem to be the kind to do something like that."

He nodded, "Yeah, I thought the same thing. I pressed Lisa and she relented and told me how one of the guys tried to kiss her, but she refused. The next thing she knew, she saw Stephanie giving a guy a blow job and getting fucked from behind. She told me after that, the entire place turned into one big orgy, all because Stephanie urged everyone else to join in. Lisa told me she was shocked seeing Stephanie being taken air tight, you know what that means, right?"

Bernadette gave him a weak smile and just nodded.

"Lisa told me she kept on calling out how she wanted to wipe Alex and me out of her brain and took on all she could find."

Just then the meal came and they ate in silence, Bernadette knowing there wasn't anything she could say to lessen the pain he was feeling. She also knew any thought of them having sex this evening would be the wrong thing to do, at least tonight. She knew she had a few days and wouldn't push it tonight.

After dinner they had dessert and an after dinner drink. Leonard paid the bill and guided Bernadette out of the hotel and took her around the gardens that surrounded the hotel.

She could see he was feeling more at ease now, but she wasn't going to press things. They found a nice bench and watched the water fowl on the pond and just sat there in silence. As they made their was back to her hotel, Leonard stopped in the lobby and handed Bernadette her key card, "Here you're gonna need this to get in your room."

She chuckled, "Yeah, I guess it would help. Aren't you coming up? Where are you sleeping tonight?"

He shook his head, "Sorry Bernadette, I would just bring things down. You're gonna need your sleep. I have a full day planned for tomorrow before I return to work on Monday. I'll try and cut my day short on Monday so we can spend more time together. As for sleeping, I have all my clothes in my office closet. I have a huge, comfortable sofa there and a big safe lock on my door to keep Stephanie and anyone else from disturbing me.

She shook her head, "You have got to be kidding me? I have that huge bed and I'd feel lonely in it all alone."

He shook his head, "I wouldn't be very good company. I have a lot to think about, but I promise to be in better spirits tomorrow." He leaned in and gave her a soft kiss on the cheek, "Sleep tight Bernie, get a lot of rest, you're gonna need it tomorrow."

She chuckled and kissed him back, but on the lips, "I will and be careful, I'm planning on you being here bright and early." She turned and retreated to the elevators.

Leonard just stood there, he fought the urge to join her and when she slipped into the elevator, she threw him a kiss good night. He smiled and returned the same.

Leonard left the hotel and went to his office and found a note taped to the door. It was from Stephanie, begging him to return home or at least call. She had a lot to tell him. He placed the note back on the door, hoping if she returned and saw the note still there, she wouldn't try and break in to see him.

He slipped into his office, locked the door and with the frosted glass, he knew she couldn't see in if she came back. He had left the light on, thinking it would be a good thing in case she did come to see him. He slipped out of his shirt and pants. He pulled a couple blankets out of his closet. He had them there because once in a great while, he did sleep there because he was too exhausted to drive the fifteen miles north to his house. He turned off the light and as he laid there, he thought of his options. Divorce Stephanie, or she may just do it and go to Central America anyways. He thought of Bernadette and knew she was his for the taking, but he didn't want to prey on her vulnerabilities. He drifted off to sleep, but not before setting his watch for an early wake-up.

He woke up extra early on Sunday. He wanted to make sure he was up and out before Stephanie had the chance to work her way back to the office and catch up with him.

He snuck out of his office and made his way to the washroom. Seeing he was the only one around at the time, he locked the door so no one would enter, especially Stephanie. He had the day's clothes in hand and stripped off down to his boxers and washed up best he could in the sink. He dried off using all kinds of paper towels and dressed. He shaved and brushed his teeth and brushed his hair. He looked into the mirror and let out a groan, "Well could be worse I guess." He unlocked the door and peeked out to make sure he was still alone. He hurried to his office, stowed away his shaving bag and rolled up his dirty clothes and stuffed them in the closet.

He opened the door and saw it was still empty. He turned back and turned the one light back on and closing the door behind him, he locked it again and made sure the note was still on the door when it was placed yesterday.

He used the stairs, the last thing he needed was to use the elevator and find Stephanie standing there waiting for him. When he reached ground floor, he poked his head out and grunted out to himself, "Fuck, she was waiting for me at the elevator." He closed the door behind him and raced back up to the third floor. He pushed the elevator button and hid behind the door. It opened and peaked out and saw it empty. He pushed one and again raced down the stairs. He beat it down and watched. As the door open, Stephanie jumped towards the opening door and it gave him the chance to sneak out the door behind him and as he turned the corner, he was at the door to the parking garage. He raced their and started his car and was out, just as she threw open the door and screamed out to him, he didn't hear what she said and couldn't care less. He was gone before she had the opportunity to get to her car.