Big Bang Theory Season 16 Ep. 10

Story Info
Leonard Settles Things and Begins Anew.
11.4k words
4.29
5.2k
5
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 163 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

Big Bang Theory Season 16 Chapter 10

Leonard was floating above the clouds as he got out of his car and headed to his office to sleep and hopefully dream about Bernadette. He was struck by lightening when he opened the door to his office and found Stephanie sitting behind his desk with a half opened bottle of wine on the desk.

She gave him a sad smile, "Well, well look who finally came back to roost. I've been here most of the day waiting for my husband to return so we could settle things and move forward."

He stood before HIS desk and took a seat, "What is there to talk about. I spent the day with a loving woman who didn't cheat on me. It was very enjoyable to be out with someone who didn't find fault in each and everything that I did or said." He glared at her, waiting for a reply. "Oh and by the way, before you say you blacked out, I talked to Lisa and she told me EVERYTHING that happened and how you were the one who instigated all of the orgy you participated in."

She slumped down and didn't know what to say. It seemed with that one little outburst, he completely destroyed her defense. She reached out and refilled her wine glass to give her time to regroup and start again. She licked her lips and nodded, "Okay, I fucked up and I admit it. You sprung my soiled panties on me and I panicked."

He just sat there and stared at her, "Why, why would you just throw away what we had. We could have gone to consoling and tried to work things out. Now that is impossible. You dug such a huge hole, we can't get out."

She nodded, "Yes, I know. I already called the hospital and told them I was taking the day off. I'm going to see a divorce lawyer and let you out of our marriage. I've already moved most of my personal belongings out of your house and we can decide whatever else you don't want. I'll also be calling Doctors Without Borders and accepting their offer. I should be out of your hair by week's end, I'm so sorry Leonard. I know I am the one who chased you, hounded you and broke down your defenses and then I go and pull this shit. I don't deserve you and will never forgive myself for what I did and how I treated you ever since Alex left. I talked to her and she agrees, I fucked up, not you. She could have stayed here, but used the position at Cal Tech as a way to breakaway. She told me it wasn't you or me, it just didn't fit for her. She thinks this thing she has with Rajesh and Anu is what she wants, but had to figure out what she is going to do about her job and their moving here."

He felt like the weight of the world has been lifted off his shoulders. "I thank you Stephanie for telling me all of this. I was asked by Bernadette to spend the night with her, but I told her no. I thought that maybe there was something out there that could save our marriage, but I see you have already thrown in the towel. It gives me the opportunity to maybe be with someone who really loves me and wants me."

She gave him a weak smile and stood up. She came around the desk, "Sorry for breaking in, but I paid the janitor to let me in. Please don't blame him. As far as Bernadette, you may be right. So tell me, why are you standing here, go to her and please forgive me and be happy."

He drew her to his stiff body and hugged her hard. She buried her head in his shoulder and broke down and began crying.

"I can't go with you this way. Do you think that little of me and that I would leave you feeling like this."

She drew in a heavy breath and pushed him away, "I'm staying with Lisa. She told me she told you everything, but I thought I could deny it. I can't do that and I won't. Just to let you know, no men, just her and she is some comfort. Please go and be with Bernadette. I'll call you tomorrow, so please answer your cell. Maybe we can see the lawyer together and put it to rest quickly."

He stared into her sad eyes, "Are you sure?"

She gave him a weak smile, "Yes and tell her thanks for taking the sting away."

"I think that will take a long, long time Stephanie. I do love you and wanted to work things out, but this may be the best thing."

He hugged her and she pushed him away, "Go, before I change my mind."

He left, but not before stopping at his office assistant's desk. He left her a note asking her to cancel all of his appointments for Monday & Tuesday and inform the dean he would be taking two personal days and he would be returning on Wednesday,

He left and hopped in his car and for the first time ever since Alex left, he felt the weight of the world off his shoulders. He put the car in drive and headed for the Hilton and Bernadette. He opened his cell on the car and called her cell.

Bernadette picked up her cell and saw it was Leonard calling. A smile crossed her lips when she answered it, "Well hello Leonard, what you couldn't go to sleep without hearing my voice?"

He chuckled, "Aw, sorta like that. What is all that music in the background?"

She giggled, "After you left, I couldn't sleep. I had to get rid of some of this nervous energy you sorta left me hanging with. I'm in the lounge, drowning my sorrows, thinking about you."

He laughed out loud, "Oh Bernadette, you are such a horrible liar. I have some good news, at least I think it's good news. When I returned to my office, Stephanie was there waiting for me."

She drew in a heavy breath, "Oh no, are you okay?"

He chuckled, "Yes, not to worry. I never knew Stephanie to be violent. She was there to set me free. She's going to a lawyer tomorrow to get a divorce. By week's end she'll be on a plane to Belize where she is going to be the head of the Doctors Without Borders for all of Central America. She didn't want me to worry and she was so, so sorry for cheating. I'm free Bernadette."

She was laughing loudly, she was so happy, "Where are you now?"

He looked out, "I'll be pulling into the parking lot of your hotel in about two minutes."

She let out a sigh, "Oh my God, this is like the happiest ending of the most perfect day I've had in ages. Sorta like the ending of the most enduring Rom-Com ever."

He chuckled, "I don't think so Bernie. I think it is just the opening scene of a love story I've been yearning to see. How about joining me and seeing how the story plays out?"

She laughed even louder, "I'm putting my drinks on my room tab right now. I'll meet you on the lobby. I can't wait to see how this story unfolds." She hung up and ran to the lobby and just a few short moments later, Leonard came rushing through the door.

Leonard took Bernadette in his arms and swung her around. Placing her back on her feet, they raced to the elevators. As soon as the doors shut, she was in his arms and they were locked in such a passionate kiss, they nearly missed getting off at their floor.

He reluctantly tore his mouth from hers and lifting her up in his arms, he carried her easily to her room. As he put her down, he looked at her, "It seems you were on the prowl! I left you in shorts and a blouse and now you're in a sexy dress."

She giggled, "After the whole day in those clothes, I had to change. Luckily for you I took a shower and am now fresh and ready for whatever you want to do to me." She tried to scoot away and she couldn't get the key card in the slot. She eventually did and as the door swung open, she wrapped her arms around him again and went in for an even hotter kiss. She really wanted him and couldn't wait. She tried pushing him back onto the bed, but he kept his balance.

"Oh sorry Bernadette, not tonight." He cupped her tight ass in his hands and lifting her off her feet, he pressed her against the bedroom wall.

She rolled her head as she felt his lips and tongue on her neck. She shivered when his tongue flicked at her earlobe and sent chills down her spine and settled at her pussy. He lowered her to her feet; his one hand moved from her ass to her leg and she let out a gasp when she felt him dip between them. His other hand found the zipper on the back of her dress and pulling it down, exposed her lacy black bra, "Not on the prowl, huh? Nice sexy bra, Bernadette!"

When he didn't get a reply, he lowered the dress to her waist and buried his face between those two mounds of flesh. He peppered the mounds with wet kisses and he felt her shiver. She wanted wanting direct contact on her flesh, not through her bra.

She tried to break free, "Stop teasing me Leonard, take me to bed, NOW!"

He picked her up and walked to the already turned down king sized bed. With Bernadette in his arms he gently planted her on her ass and he followed. She parted her legs and waited for him to take her.

Bernadette licked her lips and wiggled out of her dress and panties, "I don't think I'm going to need these tonight."

He pushed her legs apart. He grabbed hold of her left leg, lifting it and licked her tiny ankle, then her calf, as his hands eagerly stroked both legs, caressing her thighs as he moved upward.

Bernadette's moans filled the room as Leonard's tongue ran up her left thigh and she released a gasp when he pulled away and repeated the same thing with her right thigh. She fell back to the bed as she caressed her tits, pinching her nipples and pushing them together, she licked at both stiff points at the same time.

Bernie released her tits and ran her hands down to her pussy. All of his teasing made her want direct contact on her pussy.

Leonard slapped her hand away, "That's mine!" He chuckled when he heard her gasp out, "Stop teasing Leonard, Lick it, come on, please lick my clit!"

He gave in and leaned forward and took her clit in his mouth, munching on it like it was a five course meal. His hands ran up she tiny body and attacked her tits at the same time.

She rolled her head around, "Oh fuck, yes, just like that! That feels so incredible. You have no idea how glad I am you returned." She clutched at his head and pressed his head tighter to her aching clit.

Leonard's one hand released her tit and moved down to her pussy lips. He spread them wide and shoved two fingers deep into her tight, juicy hole.

She screamed out, "Oh fuck, yeah, lick my clit and finger fuck my tight cunt." She ground her cunt against his lips and fingers. She was panting wildly as she felt Leonard speed up the finger fucking and the obscene sounds escaping her cunt were turning them both on a lot more than they expected.

He licked her faster and he heard her scream out, "I'm cumming, oh fuck, I'm cumming hard!"

He slurped up her tasty, slimy juices, "I wanna taste every drop, give me more!" He kept his face plastered to her pussy and licked and sucked lightly until she calmed down.

Bernadette's breath was slowly settling down. She reached up and tugged at him, "Come on Leonard, my turn to play. Roll over and get on your back, your turn." She said in such a sexy voice, he did as asked without a peep.

She threw her leg over his body and slid back. Facing his feet, she lowered her sloppy cunt to his face.

Leonard smacked his lips, "Oh I'm going to love this! I love your gorgeous ass in my face...." His words were cutoff when she lowered her ass to his face. He immediately began lapping away at her pussy for the second time. He couldn't get enough of it. He stopped and groaned out when he felt her mouth on his cock.

Bernadette took him deep into her mouth as her fingers fondled his balls. Her tongue licked the swollen head and moaning louder, she tried to swallow the entire shaft. She gagged and pulled it out of her mouth, licking it all the way down to the swollen nut sack. She squealed when Leonard caressed her ass and slapped it, not once, but three times.

Bernie stroked his saliva stained cock, she was afraid to keep it in her mouth, she was too close to cumming and didn't want to bite him. She needed more and she suddenly pulled out and and spun around and griping his shaft, she sank down, taking him totally into her tiny, but very wet pussy.

They kissed as Leonard began pumping up and down; slowly at first. His hands were quickly slapping her tight ass again and again. Bernadette was growling out and she fed him her swaying tits.

Leonard was close to cumming as he had every inch of her to himself. He caressed her ass, sucked on her tits and pumped in and out of her at the same time. He couldn't believe how receptive she was to his moves.

Bernadette was moaning and groaning louder and louder. She loved how he paid attention to every part of her. This was something foreign to her. But would love getting used to this feeling. She threw her head back, "Pound me harder Leonard, give me every inch of that cock of yours."

He released her tits and captured her mouth and as they kissed, he knew he found the woman of his dreams, he just had to take it slow. The last thing he wanted was this dream turning into a nightmare.

She tore her mouth from his and sat down hard on his cock and arching her back, she whipped her head around, sending a waterfall of blonde hair all over her upper body, "I'm cumming, Leonard, don't stop! Give it to me harder, now, come on Leonard, cum with me! I need to feel your load fill me up!"

He wrapped his arms around her and tightened his grip on her. He nearly crushed her as he let loose and started pumping his hot cum into her. Rope after rope filled her to overflowing.

Bernadette felt him unload in her and it sent her into an even stronger orgasm. She never felt this and it wasn't just the sex, it was the intimate coupling she had with him. She knew things were going to fast and she knew she had to reel back her emotions, especially after what she went through and what Leonard was going through and it was nowhere over yet.

She rolled off of him and she had a huge smile on her face as he drew her into his arms and they curled up together. This was something else she loved, Howard and Raj just finished up, rolled onto their back and fell asleep. She nuzzled his neck and she shivered when he did the same.

Before long they drifted off to sleep, both of them were dreaming of how great it was and wondered if they would last.

In the morning, they had another go-round before breakfast and after that, they showered together.

Leonard took her from behind, once again slapping her ass and playing with her large breasts as they swayed from side to side with every thrust. He pulled out and Bernadette spun around and fell down screaming out, "Give it to me Leonard, pump that creamy cum of your all over my face."

He did just that and he felt his balls aching as he emptied them all over her pretty face and into her wet blonde locks.

After dressing, they walked around the ground. He didn't want to leave and go too far. He knew Stephanie was going to call and have him meet with the lawyer.

Just after lunch, she called and gave him the address and told him to be there at two, if he wanted to settle things quickly.

He did and after they did the paperwork, he agreed to be the one at the courthouse next month to finalize the divorce seeing she would be in Belize and didn't want to come back just to say yes.

She hugged him and a tear ran down her cheek as they parted. She gave him a weak smile, "I have everything I want out of the house and have it in storage. If by chance I took something you wanted, just let me know and I'll have Lisa get it out for you. Anything you don't want and think I may want or Alex may want, just give it to Lisa and she'll add it to my storage unit. Again Leonard, I didn't want things to happen as they did, I just sorta lost it and I know it isn't an excuse, but that it the best I can give you. You can return to the house, I'm out now." She opened her purse and pulled out her keys to the house, "I think you may want these." She kissed him softly and whispered, "I still love you, but I can't keep on hurting you, have a happy life. Hopefully once I get back from Belize, we can get together for a meal and try and sort things out." She kissed him again, "Good bye Leonard, I love you!"

He pulled her to him and hugged her tightly, nothing sexual, just a loving hug, "Be happy Stephanie, you deserve it. I hope you find what you are looking for in Belize, and if not there, somewhere. You're my favorite wife."

She smiled and hugged him once again. She turned and left knowing their life together was over.

Leonard went to his office and spoke with his assistant, "Thanks for clearing my schedule of today and tomorrow. If you would, please do so for the remainder of the week. I have a lot of vacation time coming."

She nodded, she heard what had happened and she felt sorry for her boss, "I'll get right on it Dr. Hofstadter. Please accept my heartfelt sympathies. We all heard what has happened and you are too nice of a person to have this happening to you."

He nodded, "Thank you, but I've gone through this before, but to tell you the truth, it never gets easier. I'll see you on Monday and again, thanks for handling this for me." He turned and left as quickly as possible.

He went back to the Hilton and found Bernadette out by the pool. She had her hair up in a ponytail and she was reading a book. She had huge sunglasses on, but he was staring at the yellow bikini with big pink polka dots on it. Her large breasts were bursting free from their confinement. Her tiny panties showed off her toned belly and tiny, but shapely legs.

He came over to her and stood in the path of the sun, blocking her rays. She lowered her glasses and looked over them, "You're crushing my rays, Leonard?"

He moved to the side, "Sorry, Bernadette, I was just mesmerized by the beauty sitting in the lounge chair."

She looked around, "You can't be talking about me, are you Leonard?"

He snickered, "Even if there was another gorgeous woman close by, I wouldn't see her. I'd have a terrible time tearing my eyes from you."

She dropped her book and extended her arms to him, "Aw, that is darling, come down here and get a kiss for being such a sweetheart."

He kissed her and gripped her ponytail and pulling on it, increased the intensity of the kiss and she rose up from her chair to make greater contact. He pulled back and smiled down at her, "I'm basically free, just like you. What do you say we head upstairs, get you showered and go out and celebrate our freedom."

She looked up at him, "Are you sure you want to be free?"

He guided her to her feet and after donning a cover-up, guided her out to the elevator bank. Once in, he turned her towards him, "You have to understand Bernadette, I would have been with Stephanie or Penny forever, but only if they were faithful to me. Yes, we swap partners and have sex with other, but only when we do it together. I never have and never would sneak around without the knowledge of my partner. So yeah, I'm feeling free. If she wanted to be with other men, so be it. If she would have come to me and told me she wanted to be with other men, I'd go along with it as long as I was there and maybe joined in the sexual bouts, just like we did in the past. We shared with you, Amy and more and that was fine, but when they stepped out on their own, that is where I draw the line."

She looked sad and she hugged him, "I understand and I agree with you. Sure we've had girls night, but only between the three or four of us. No men were included, unless agreed upon earlier, like with Zack, but not until we were around you guys." The elevator opened, "Come on, join me in the shower and lets wash away some of that guilt that landed on us."

He shook his head, "Maybe later. You shower and I'll wait. I'd like to celebrate with you and nobody would be better company tonight than the gorgeous golden, petite blonde before me."

She nearly started crying, but held it in, when he swatter her on the butt, "Get going or we may never leave this room." She bit her lip, "I'd find it hard to find a better place to start celebrating." She giggled and skipped away when he lunged at her as he tried to slap her bubble butt again.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers