Big Bang Theory Season 16 Ep. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bernadette felt Anu's cock poking at her belly and as if on cruise control, she broke the kiss and sank to her knees and grabbing hold of Anu's cock, she licked and sucked at the stiff shaft until she heard Anu groan out and again, fist her hair in her dark fingers.

Leonard managed to strip off his clothes and climbing up onto the bed he called out the two of them, "How about joining me up here. I'm sure Bernadette, you'd be a lot more comfortable if you got out of those clothes." He watched as Bernadette reluctantly slipped her mouth from Anu's cock and a trail of saliva clung to her lips. She stood and turned to Anu, "Would you please unzip me Anu?" She shivered when she felt Anu's cool fingers on her flesh as she lowered the zipper and the dress went slack.

Anu lowered the slinky dress from Bernadette's petite body and she saw the tiny blonde standing there naked as she was. The two of them joined Leonard on the bed and took up a spot on either side of him. Anu grabbed hold of Leonard's cock in her dark fist and she felt it throbbing. She started to stroke it and she watched as Bernadette dipped her head and began licking at the pearly white drop of pre-cum that Anu forced out of his shaft.

Leonard rose up on his elbows and watched in awe as the two petite women feasted on his cock. He let out a gasp when Anu dipped below Bernadette and as she stroked his cock, she sucked at his balls. She moved upwards and soon both of them abandoned Leonard's cock and were kissing like long lost lovers again. He was just as happy watching the two gorgeous women making out, naked alongside his cock.

Bernadette broke away from Anu and slipped onto her back and she grabbed hold of Anu's arm, "Get over her and bring that cock down here and let me suck it again."

Anu giggled, "Okay, but just as long as I can lick away at that sweet tasting pussy of yours again." She swung her dark, thick thighs over Bernadette's upper body and scooting back, she lowered her cock to her mouth. She threw her head back as she felt Bernadette's tongue flick out and tease her cockhead. She lowered her head and inhaled the intoxicating scent of Bernie's pussy.

Anu's tongue began licking up and down the entire slit of Bernie's fragrant pussy. She stabbed at the leaking hole and moved to her incredible stiff clit. Just as her lips closed around it, she released it and let out a loud grunt.

Bernie grabbed hold of Anu's hips and tugged at them and pulled her down to her open mouth. She took nearly every inch of Anu's cock into her mouth. She sucked so hard that Anu's breath was taken away and she was unable to attack Bernie's clit the way she wanted. Bernie's tongue flicked out and danced over the entire length of Anu's cock as she sucked and bobbed up and down. Her hands were caressing Anu's tight ass and her one hand drifted down to her pussy, but it was pushed away.

Leonard was flat on his belly and he scooted forward and watched at Bernadette sucking wildly at Anu's cock. With that corralled he was drawn to Anu's pussy. He pushed Bernadette's hand away and dipping his head, he began licking at her wet cunt.

Anu was groaning constantly now as both Bernadette and Leonard worked over her twin plumbing. She took a deep breath and doubled her efforts on Bernadette's pussy.

The two women were on the verge of cumming as Leonard pulled back and slid closer to Anu. He gripped his cock and shoved forward and felt her incredibly tight pussy accept his cock. He couldn't remember the last time he had the pleasure of fucking any pussy as tight as Anu's was. He gripped her hips and began sliding deeper and he bottomed out.

Anu groan out, "Oh fuck me Leonard. I can't believe how fat your cock it. I'm gonna cum." She began to shake and she concentrated on Bernie's clit and as she started to cum all over Leonard's cock, she was rewarded with a large dose of Bernie's milky cum, drenching her lips and tongue.

Bernie was grabbing at Anu's tight ass cheeks as she started cumming. She sucked as hard as she could and she wormed a finger into Anu's asshole.

Anu let out a grunt and began pumping her hot creamy seed down Bernie's throat. She was thrashing around so hard, she pushed Leonard out of her pussy. She rolled off of Bernie and curled up in a ball as her entire body was quivering, "Oh fuck you two. I can't remember the last time I had both orgasms so close together." She let out a loud gasp, "Fuck! I'm spent and exhausted, but never felt better." She grinned at Bernie and saw a trickle of her cum running down Bernie's cheek. She giggled, "Sorry Bernadette, but you are so talented with that mouth of yours, I couldn't hold back, even if I wanted to."

Leonard looked down at the two tiny women, both breathing heavily and he shook his head, "No fair, both of you came. I think it's my turn."

Bernie rolled onto her side, "Oh don't you worry Leonard, by the time we finish with you, you'll be begging for mercy."

After a few minutes resting, Anu looked at Bernie and she nodded. They both got up onto their knees and both let out a growl and began moving towards him, stalking him.

Leonard laughed out loud and tried to move away, but before he could react, they were upon him. They pushed him onto his back and Anu straddled him, reverse cowgirl style. She scooted back and settled down on his face. She ground her pussy against his active tongue. She leaned over and began sucking at his cock, tasting her own cunt juices from their intense fucking earlier.

Bernadette joined Anu as she sucked at Leonard's cum bloated balls. She reached up and began plucking away at the pins holding Anu's long, thick raven locks and as they tumbled free, they swept all over Leonard's thighs and belly.

Anu was more than ready to ride Leonard again. She broke free from his grip and scooted downward until She hovered over his cock. She looked down at Bernadette, "Feed that fucker into my pussy, would you please Bernie?"

Bernadette flashed her a big smile and grabbing hold of Leonard's cock, she fed it into her pussy. She watched as it slowly disappeared. She ran her hands up Anu's lush body and teased and pulled roughly at her black licorice nips. She moved upward and kissed her as Anu began riding Leonard, taking him balls deep into her tight cunt.

Bernie grabbed hold of Anu's cock and stroked it as they continued to kiss. She pulled her mouth away from Anu's and letting out a groan, she climbed up and wrapping her legs around Anu's hips, she reached back and stuffed her cunt full of Anu's cock.

Anu was once again floating as she dropped down on Leonard's cock and after that, she would rotate her hips, shoving her cock deeper into Bernie's hot pussy. Her arms came around and clawed at Bernie's tight ass, pulling her harder against her. Their tits flattened out against one another as they fucked each other.

Leonard was in heaven. He was flat on his back watching the dark skinned beauty swallow up his cock as he caressed her gorgeous ass. He watched as Bernie's arms and legs were thrashing about as she tried to take Anu deeper into her pussy. It was a sea of arms and legs and seeing the blonde haired vixen and the raven haired beauty locked together he was in awe of their lush bodies pressed together.

Bernie was fighting to keep her balance as she tried to take more on Anu's cock in her. She suddenly lost her balance and grabbing hold of Anu so she wouldn't lose their coupling, she fell back and landed on her back, taking Anu with her.

Anu didn't miss a beat as she was now firmly seeded between Bernadette's lush thighs. She released a groan when she lost contact with Leonard's cock. She plowed away at Bernie and threw her head back and through clenched teeth she called out to Leonard, "Come on Stud. I need you back in me. Fuck me doggy while I give Bernadette all I have."

Leonard sprung to his knees and gripping his cum coated cock, he shoved it into Anu's dark lipped pussy. He slid in easily as she worked her cock into Bernadette. He grabbed hold of her hips and began pumping in and out of her as hard and as fast as he could.

Below, Bernadette was sucking wildly at Anu's thick, black nipples and she fisted Anu's hair and she groaned out, "Yes, oh yes Anu, fuck me, fuck me hard and make me cum again."

Anu picked up the pace and as she drove deeper and harder into Bernie, she was getting the same from behind. She was about to lose it. She could never remember the last time, if ever when she came from fucking and being fucked twice in the same day.

Leonard fought with Bernie and he won out. He gathered up Anu's dark locks in his fist and creating a ponytail, he pulled hard on her head and as her head turned, he planted a hot passionate kiss on her lips. He lost it and began pumping his hot semen into her well fucked pussy. He came so hard, he nearly fainted.

Anu felt his cum bathing her cunt walls and she lost it and started cumming, She fucked Bernie with deep hard strokes and as she came around Leonard's cock, she shot her sperm into Bernie.

Bernie was thrusting her hips and ass off the mattress as she met Anu's desperate movements with ones of her own. She came and came hard as she felt Anu filling her cunt with her potent cream.

Slowly all three of them slowed and poor Bernadette was trapped beneath a mass of slippery flesh. She caressed Anu as she felt her shutter when Leonard slowly withdrew his half-hard cock from her gaping pussy.

Anu rolled to the side and gathered up Bernie. She kissed her and stroked her tousled locks, "Mmmm, that was amazing Bernadette. If you and Leonard weren't in a budding relationship, I just may have asked you to be our third."

Bernie chuckled, "Yeah, I bet Raj would have loved that, but no thanks. I'm not one who goes into sharing on a regular basis. A brief and occasionally swap keeps the home fires burning. I couldn't see me doing it as a regular thing."

Leonard chimed in, "I have to agree with Bernadette. Just look at my situation with Stephanie and Alex. It was great at first and all three of us thought it was the best of both worlds. It got old rather quickly and there was back fighting and before long not one of us trusted the other. I really loved it, but it couldn't last."

Anu shrugged, "I can see what you're talking about. Our situation is different. I need stimulation from both men and women. Rajesh can't give me the stimulation that my male components need. The ideal man would be a bi-sexual man who could give and take, but that isn't going to happen with Rajesh. So we need to find a woman who can satisfy my cock and Rajesh to do the same with my pussy."

Bernie giggled, "Wow, that is putting it plain and simple. I hope you find what you are looking for."

Anu nodded, "Yeah, me too. We think we found one, but need to figure out the logistics of our living arrangements." She rolled off the bed, "I don't know about the two of you, but I need a nice hot shower."

Bernadette and Leonard followed her and the three of them hopped in the shower and before long they were going at it hot and heavy. Leonard loved having the two petite women all covered in soap suds and water dripping off of them and as they knelt before him, he pumped his load all over their pretty faces and watched as they licked each other clean before rinsing off and heading back to bed.

Some time in the middle of the night, Leonard was awakened by Bernie sucking at his cock and once she had it good and stiff, she climbed aboard and began riding him like a seasoned cowgirl.

Anu woke to the bed shaking and Bernie's loud groans. She just lay there watching the petite blonde bouncing up and down on Leonard's thick, stiff cock. There was just enough light coming in through the window for her to watch. She stroked her cock and soon wanted to be in on the action. She reached out and opened her night stand and drew a tube of lube out. She climbed to her knees and pushed Leonard's legs apart. She caressed Bernie's tight ass and coated her puckered hole with a gob of the lube. She shoved first one and then a second finger into Bernie's ass.

Bernie groaned out and pushed back against her fingers she spat out, "Come on Anu, stop teasing me and stick that stiff, dark cock up my ass. I love being Dp'ed and want it now. Give it to me hard and fast."

Anu coated her cock and tossed the tube aside and fisting her cock, she pushed forward and she was shocked on how easy it slipped in. She wasn't the largest of cocks, but it wasn't tiny either. She grabbed hold of Bernadette's hips and as she heard Bernie's pussy making sucking sounds around Leonard's cock, she shoved hard and sank balls deep into Bernadette's ass.

Leonard was in awe of Bernie as she rocked back and forth, taking the two cocks in her like a champ, begging for more.

Bernie was already on the verge of cumming before Anu joined them and now she was in the mist of cumming even harder.

Anu released her hip and grabbed hold of her thick, golden blonde hair and pulling back on it, she kissed Bernadette hard on the mouth.

All three of them were on the verge an explosive orgasm. As Bernie's orgasm grew stronger, both Leonard and Anu timed their climax and shot off into Bernie at the same time. This sent Bernadette into an even stronger orgasm and she screamed out, "Oh fuck me. You two are amazing. Give it to me, I want every drop of cum you have to give!"

She slumped against Leonard, her tits mashed against his sweat covered chest and Anu did the same on Bernie's back.

Anu slowly peeled herself off of Bernie and let a trickle of her cum slowly ooze out of Bernie's asshole.

Bernie rolled off of Leonard and both Leonard and Anu turned towards her and the three of them cuddled together and once again drifted off to sleep.

In the morning, Anu was up first and after showering and dressing, she had room service bring up an assortment of breakfast entrees. She got the sleeping couple up and after visiting the bathroom, they joined Anu for a hearty breakfast.

They sat down like three people who just spent the night together, but after a few bites and half a cup of coffee, Leonard began to wake up, "Okay, so you said last night that you may have found someone as a third. Why am I thinking I know the third in your sexy triangle?"

Anu took a sip of her coffee and stared at him over the rim of her mug. She put it down and nodded, "Okay, you do know the third. It just so happens to be Alex Jensen."

Leonard choked on a mouthful of pancakes and his face turned red. He took a gulp of his orange juice to clear his throat. He put his glass down and looked to Anu, "You have got to be out of your fucking mind! After having her with Stephanie and me, how could she possibly think about jumping back into a threesome? It failed for us, how could it be any different with you and Raj?"

She gave him a sly smile, "I thought the same thing, until she said the big difference was that she wasn't competing with a man for her affections. She was sharing me with Raj, giving me what he couldn't. With you and Stephanie, she felt like she was competing for one or both of your affections."

Leonard sat back and took another bite of his pancake. He looked from Bernadette and back to Anu. He sipped his coffee and put the cup down and leaned over the table, "Okay, I can see that. It makes sense, but she left mainly because she didn't want to be second in command. She wanted to be head of a physics department. Why would she want to give up what she worked so hard to achieve?"

"I was coming to that, but we need your cooperation."

He had a smirk on his face, "So now the reason for you being so nice to us, huh?" She suddenly had a hurt look on her face and Leonard knew he stuck his foot in his mouth, "Okay, so what does this cooperation have to do with me?"

"You know Rajesh has been appointed as head of the astrophysics department at Stanford and I'll be here managing this gorgeous hotel. We will be looking for a place somewhere between Stanford and here. We figure fifteen to eighteen miles either way is a good spot to live and commute to work, wouldn't you agree?"

He nodded, "Still doesn't tell me how I am crucial to your decision. My place happens to be exactly where your talking about settling down. You couldn't be suggesting you move in with me, are you?"

She giggled, "Oh even though you were magnificent last night, no a threesome is what we are looking for, not a foursome."

He shrugged, "SO?"

She stammered, "Please listen, before you react, okay?"

He nodded slowly, "Go on."

"I already spoke with the trustees of both Stanford and Cal Tech. My company has agreed to a one million dollar donation to their respective physics department. In exchange, they have agreed to hold all conferences in our hotels for the next five years."

Leonard raised his hands, "Okay Anu, all well and good, but it still doesn't explain how I'm involved."

She smirked, "You said you wouldn't interrupt. I was getting to it. They both agreed to one other stipulation, but it was all hinged on your approval."

"What am I being roped into here Anu?"

She shook her head, "Not roped into, just giving you a little boost. The approval we're looking for is that you and Alex would swap head of the two departments. Alex would take your spot here at Stanford and you'd go back to Cal Tech to be where you've always wanted the head job. Not only that, but you could be close to Bernadette here, it's a win-win."

If Leonard was standing, he could have been knocked over with a feather. He sat back and tenting his fingers, he raised them to his lips and rocked back and forth. He stared at Anu, "Why in the hell would I agree to any of this. Alex left Stephanie and me. She was instrumental in the evaporation of our marriage. One other thing, Stanford is much more prestigious institution than Cal Tech."

Anu nodded, "You are correct on all points, but wouldn't you want someone to come out of this happy? You could be one of those happy ones too."

He shrugged, "How would I be happy too?"

Anu looked to Bernadette, "You could be near to her. You'd be back where you wanted the job in the first place. One more thing, you'd make one of your friends very happy. I'm talking about Rajesh."

He shrugged, "Yeah, but he is the one who caused Bernadette all the pain she just went through. As for going back to Pasadena, I left there because of Penny and all the bad memories and if I went back there, they would all come flooding back. One more thing, I have a home here and no where to go there. The last thing I need right now is to leave a gorgeous house and move back into a tiny apartment. It would bring back even more bad memories.

Anu nodded, "I have a housing solution for you. If you take the position, Rajesh, Alex and I would take your home. Rajesh loves it and so does Alex. As for you, you have three options, we could give you the money for it, or you could take a large apartment in a high-rise near the university or the third option is to drive about twenty five miles to an ocean front home I would trade with you in Santa Monica. It is gorgeous, three times the price of your home here."

Leonard looked to Bernadette and back to Anu, "Are you serious. I could have a home on the ocean. You forget, I'm not much of an outdoor person."

Bernadette chimed in, "What are you talking about? That was the old Leonard. Just like the rest of us, you've changed and your place has a pool and you're out there all of the time."

Leonard rolled his eyes, "Thanks a lot Bernadette, I was trying to negotiate and you're not helping."

She giggled, "Sorry, but I have a stake here too and I'd love to have you near me. Fuck, I could sell the old house and move in with you. But I guess I'm getting ahead on myself. Shit, Santa Monica is a lot closer to Zangen Pharmaceuticals then my house is now."