Big Bang Theory Season 16 Ep. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twenty minutes later, Bernadette came out of the steamy bathroom, her hair was curled and waves cascaded down her tiny shoulders. She was wearing a tiny robe and grinned as she walked past him towards the bedroom. She stopped in the doorway and dropped her robe, "Oops, looks like I lost my robe."

Leonard made a move toward her and she let out a shriek and jumped away and raced around the backside of the bed, "Stay away from me you brute! Someone wanted me to get dolled up and that is what I intend on doing. You keep your ass in the living room and I'll be out soon."

He waited another fifteen minutes and his jaw dropped when Bernadette exited the bedroom. Her make-up was perfect and her eye shadow matched her navy blue wrap-around dress. Her lips were painted in a muted pink, but glistened with anticipation of what was to come tonight. "Wow, Bernadette you are a vision. I've never seen you look more beautiful and so smoking hot."

She blushed and after slipping into matching high heels, it made her butt and legs look ever hotter, "Shall we go Leonard?"

He let out a gasp, "Wow, I'm torn between painting the town with the most gorgeous woman in Northern California, or taking you back into that bedroom and spending the rest of the night savoring that luscious body of yours."

She giggled, "Sorry Leonard, I offered earlier, but after spending all of this time getting ready, I'm ready to tease you for the foreseeable future until we get back here and having MY way with you."

He stood up and took her by the hand, "This way my lady, I can't wait to show you off."

They went to one of the most elegant restaurant in Northern California. They had a bottle of wine, appetizers along with surf and turf. They finished up with tiramisu and an after dinner cocktail.

They were floating from the wine and cocktails, but part was because they were free to finally show each other how they really felt about one another.

During the meal, a combo began playing soft music and after they finished, Leonard stood up and extended his hand, "I'm not a very good dancer, but I would love to give it a spin with someone as lovely and sexy as you are."

She giggled, "Oh you sweet talker, I'd love to be in your arms out in public. I think I'm the lucky woman. I'm just sorry I wasted a couple years. If I wasn't so anxious to be with someone. Maybe I could have saved us both a lot of heartache."

They danced slow, barely moving, just enjoying being in one another's arms. He took his index finger and placing it under her chin, he tilted her head back and lowered his mouth to hers.

The kiss was soft and gentle. It wasn't rushed and they both enjoyed their lips on their partner. He pulled back and stared into her sparking blue eyes, "What do you say we call it a night. I'm done sharing you with the public. I want to take you back to your room and remove every stitch of clothes and make passionate love to you."

She giggled, "I was ready as soon as dessert came, but I, just like you was basking in the romantic feeling surrounding us."

He took her by the hand and after paying the tab, hailed a cab back to the hotel. Once back in the room, Leonard found the stereo and turned on some soothing music. He extended his hand, "May I have this dance, lovely lady?"

She drifted into his arms and rested her head on his chest. He combed his fingers through her golden locks, "You really are a very beautiful woman, Bernadette."

She tipped her face up and their lips met. She loved how soft his lips were and how gentle he could be. She let out a sigh and relaxed in his arms, even though it excited her.

Leonard pulled her closer and his tongue found hers. He loved how she clung to him and they stopped dancing. He felt her shiver when his hand drifted down her back and cupped her tight butt cheek. He pulled her closer, allowing her to feel his erection

Bernadette let out a tiny groan and her hand reached down and her fingertips tickled his growing erection. She tighten her hold on it as she felt his other hand encircled her heaving breast and the kiss was no longer soft, but grew passionately and more urgent.

They finally broke apart and Bernadette deftly began undoing his tie as Leonard slipped out of his suit coat. He tore off his tie and she licked her lips as he reached down and quickly untied the tiny rope belt holding her slinky dress closed. He watched as it floated open and before long it was pooled around her tiny feet. He stared down at her taking in the sexy lingerie she was wearing, "How can you look ever sexier today than you were yesterday?"

She blushed as he took her into his arms and she felt herself getting wet already. She took the lead and reached for the buckle on his belt, but she was all thumbs.

Leonard chuckled as he pushed her hands away, "Here, let me, I can't wait that long." He stripped off his pants and after kicking off his shoes removed his socks and boxers.

Bernie licked her lips as she stared at his swollen cock and drew her back into his arms, "Tonight, it's all about you Bernadette, as slow or as fast as you wish, I'm all yours tonight."

She giggled and quickly stripped off her bra and panties. She let out a shriek when he picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. On the way there, she kicked off her heels and she was lowered gently to the turned down bed and she felt his lips on hers once again.

Bernie wrapped her arms around his neck as she shivered. She loved how his hands molded to her firm tits. Her breathing grew heavier when she felt his hand slide down her side and caressed her ample hips. She parted her legs, hoping he'd take the hint. He did as she felt his hand on her wet pussy. She moaned as he pressed his hand into her and his fingers slipped between her slippery folds.

He nibbled at her neck, "My God Bernadette, you're so wet already. I love knowing I'm the cause of all of this wetness." He moved down her neck, onto her shoulder and lower. He closed his lips around one nipple as his finger sank deep into her juicy cunt.

Bernadette was gasping for air as she cradled his head in her hand. She arched her back and guided him to her other aching nipple. She bit her lip as she called out to him, "Oh please Leonard, fuck me, fuck me, now!"

He didn't have to be asked twice. He slid between her squirming legs and he felt her hands grab hold of his hips and guide him downward to her waiting cunt. He heard her call out again, "Oh please Leonard, do it, do it now, fuck me!"

Leonard eased himself into her and she let out one long moan as she felt him sink deeper into her. He pushed further into her with each stroke. She felt every bump and vein as it slid in and out of her.

Leonard buried his cock in her to the hilt. He wrapped his arms around her, drawing her tighter to his muscular body as he drove deep as possible into her tiny body.

Bernie loved how her tiny body reacted to his thickness and how it brushed against her cervix. The pain mixed with the overwhelming pleasure in a way she had never felt before, knowing it had to have something to do with her emotions and not just the sex.

Leonard fucked her right through one orgasm and into another. She giggled, but concentrated on him as the headboard slammed again and again against the wall. She didn't give a fuck, as long as he kept up the steady fucking of her overheated pussy. She screamed out as another orgasm overtook her tiny body and she felt his cock swelling up in her pussy. She came so hard, she nearly blacked out.

Bernadette voiced her disapproval when he pulled out of her, but it quickly waned when he straddled her and watched as he stroked his cum coated cock and shot his hot cum all over her belly and tits. He came so hard some hit her face and stung her eye. She giggled as she licked her lips to savor his hot load.

Leonard rolled off of her and slipped out of bed and returned with a warm washcloth, "Sorry about that Bernadette. I just wanted to see you covered in my cream."

She wiped the splotch from her eye socket and giggled, "Don't worry about it Leonard, I loved how if felt, so hot and creamy and knowing I was the cause of each and every drop." She tossed the warm washcloth aside and they hugged and held one another.

Leonard swept her tousled hair from her face and kissed her softly on the forehead, "You better get some sleep, I have a whole long day planned for tomorrow."

She looked at him, "What, don't you have to be back at the university tomorrow?"

He hugged her, "Nope, took off the entire week, I'm all yours, that is if you want me."

She hugged him so hard, it nearly took his breath away, "You have to be insane if you think I don't want to spend the whole week with you. Where are we going?"

He shook his head, "It's a secret, but pack your bags, you're checking out of here and better have something sexy to wear."

She slapped him playfully, "What, wasn't what I wore tonight wasn't sexy?"

He kissed her on the tip of her nose, "Are you kidding me? Anything you wear is sexy, even those sweats you wore after having Michael."

She groaned, "Oh don't remind me, that was a tough time, but Howard and you helped me through it, so where was it we're going tomorrow?"

He laughed out loud, "Sorry, still not telling!"

They held each other until they both drifted off to sleep.

In the morning they had hot shower sex and before long, Bernadette was trying to lure him back to bed, but he held off, "Sorry Bernadette., but we have plans and you need to pack and checkout. I spoke with the front desk and you can leave your car in the parking structure. Now get that sexy ass of yours in gear, we have plans."

She finally relented and after dressing as sexy as she could, but still couldn't sway him, she finished packing and they put her suitcases in his car and he put his one bag in the car too, they headed north.

Before long they were entering San Francisco and after taking their trek down Lombard Street, they headed towards Fisherman's Wharf. He loved watching her reaction as they drove down that crooked street, it was priceless. He found a parking space and they got out and began their walking tour of the wharf and more.

They wandered the street and before long Bernie looked up and saw the hotel they were in front of. Bernie, tugged at his arm, "Come on in here. I have to see this place."

He looked up, "The Palace Hotel? What is so special about this place?"

She pulled him in, "This is the place Anu is taking over as manager. I just wanna see what is so special about it." They walked in and were amazed at how elegant it was. She looked to him, "Wow, it is very plush, but would you leave London, for this place?"

All of a sudden there was a familiar voice behind her, "Well it wasn't just the hotel, it was also Rajesh?"

Bernadette let out a gasp and spun around, "What...What are you doing here? I thought you and Raj were packing up and getting out of my house?"

She chuckled, "Nice to see you too Bernadette. Wow, how rude can one be in my hotel."

Bernadette stammered, "Well, um, you just caught me off guard. So why, what happened?"

She guided them over to a bank of sofas and chairs, "Have a seat and I'll explain."

Bernie blurted out, "You haven't broken up again, have you?"

She shook her head, "Just hang on and I'll tell you. We're still together. As a matter of fact all of Rajesh's belongings are out of YOUR house. His keys were left with Amy so you won't have to see him again. As for me, I'm here for a couple of days. The manager who I'm replacing had a family emergency and corporate asked me if I could take over for a couple of days. It's giving me time to hire four assistants and I'm hoping they will be able to hold the fort down until after the wedding and honeymoon." She looked to Leonard, "What are you doing here? Isn't Stephanie going to be upset you're spending time with Bernie instead of being with her, your wife?"

He shook his head, "No longer an issue, as we speak, she should be on a plane to Belize where she is taking over Doctors Without Borders for all of Central America."

Anu had to hold her excitement, not wanting to show her winning hand so early, "So, what does that mean for the two of you?"

Both Bernie and Leonard shrugged their shoulders at the same time as Leonard spoke up first, "We're just taking things slow. Trying to decide what is best of the both of us, not to say Halley and Michael. They don't need any further change in their lives at the moment."

Bernie cut in, "Yeah, both of us rushed into our last relationship and look where they are now."

Anu nodded, "So what are you doing here in San Francisco?"

He pointed to Bernie, "Just wanted to surprise her at someplace she hadn't been lately. We were at Redwood National Forest yesterday, new to both of us too."

"So where are you staying when up here?"

Bernie shrugged, "Haven't thought that far in advance."

Anu stood, "Well you have a place now. I have a huge suite upstairs, you can be my guest."

Leonard shook his head, "Oh Anu, we can't do that. We were planning on something romantic and don't want to impose."

Anu rolled her eyes and giggled, "Don't worry, it has two large bedrooms and I'm rarely in the place. Too much going on here, so please, be my guest. It's the least I can do, seeing all of the disruption I've caused in your lives."

Leonard looked to Bernie and she to Anu, "Okay, lead the way."

She took them to the front desk and got them a parking pass, all paid for. Anu had a couple things to handle, "Why don't you go get your car, get your luggage and here is your key card. I'll meet you up there in an hour, is that okay?" Leonard took the card, "Yeah, perfect, we'll see you in an hour."

They got their car and had the bellman take their luggage to their suite and once there, they were shocked how elegant it was. Before long Anu joined them and she already made arrangements for dinner, "Make yourselves comfortable. I have a few things to handle, dinner is at eight. Everything is later in the hotel business. I'll see you in a few hours. Feel free to tour the hotel or the sights, have fun." She turned and left.

They went and got their car, but not before exploring a little more of San Francisco. Once they returned to their hotel, they took a shower together and once again, Bernie knelt before him and took his load all over her face. She lapped it up and washed away when she didn't lick up.

After their shower, they lounged around for an hour and began getting ready for their dinner with Anu.

Bernadette dressed up in a hot red dress with a low neckline and barely any back to it. It was easy to see she wasn't wearing a bra and her tiny panties matched her dress. She wore matching high heels and lipstick to match too.

When Anu came in and saw the attractive couple her eyes grew dark with lust and licked her swollen bee-stung lips, "Wow, I guess I'm gonna have to go all out to rival the two of you, huh? Give me thirty minutes and we'll be heading downstairs for a very, romantic, intimate dinner." She turned and left before they could reply.

Bernie stared at Leonard, "Did you just hear what she said? Intimate and romantic? I'm beginning to wonder if she has her sights set on the two of us tonight, are you game?"

He gave her an innocent grin and shrugged, "I'm in, if you are. I remember when Penny and I sampled her last time, it was so fucking hot."

Bernadette giggled, "I'm in, like you said before, it isn't cheating if we all agree and it seems like we are on that path, am I correct?"

He nodded, "You can say that again, but let's not put the cart before the horse. We have to make sure she's assuming we would like that. I'd hate to have Raj pissed at us for making a move on his woman."

She snickered, "Fuck Raj, he deserves this, after what he put me through, I deserve this."

"Okay, so we're gonna do this, if she's willing."

A few minutes later Anu came strolling out of her bedroom. Her long raven locks were piled high atop her head in a messy, but very sexy hairdo. Two long locks were hanging down on either side of her grinning face. As always, she was wearing blood red lipstick. She was wearing a slinky silver and black dress. Over her shoulders was a silver scarf that hid whatever she was trying to hide. As she came closer, the skirt had a large slit on one side nearly to her hip, exposing her short but shapely leg. She grinned at them and chuckled, "When you two close your mouths, we can be on our way."

She led them to the elevator and once in the lobby, they followed her to the luxurious restaurant. Neither Leonard or Bernadette could peel their eyes off her lush ass as her tight cheeks rolled and bounced from side to side beneath the tight material.

Once at the secluded table, she took a seat across from them and she threw off her shawl and she smiled when she saw their eyes lock on her breasts. The material of the bodice was so low, the upper portions of her dark aeroules winked at them.

As the waitress came over to the table, she covered up, seeing she was her boss. After they ordered drinks, Anu ordered appetizers and main dishes for all, "I hope you don't mind, but I know what their specialties are and I'm sure you're gonna love them. It not, let me know and I can change the order." She let the shawl drop again and even more of her dark aeroules were exposed.

Both Leonard and Bernadette agreed with her order and still kept glancing over at her lush tits. Every time the waitress came over, Anu covered up and dropped it again when she left.

By the time dinner was over, both of them were drooling over her luscious tits and when Anu signed for the tab, she stood, "Shall we take this back to the suite. I'm thinking we have some unfinished business to explore, don't you think?"

Bernadette giggled, "Oh I'm sure we can find something to occupy our evening, don't you Leonard?"

"I'm with the two of you, let's get up there."

As soon as the elevator doors closed, both Leonard and Bernadette turned to Anu. Leonard tipped her head back and planted a hot, wet kiss on her lips. At the same time, Bernie spread the shawl from her chest and lowered her head and began kissing and licking at the upper portions of both of Anu's exposed tits. The elevator came to a stop and they parted and luckily it was their floor and without saying a word, the exited the cab and hurried to the suite. With shaking fingers, Anu opened the door and before she could close the door, they pounced on her again and they nearly dragged her to the bedroom, bypassing the living room and the wet bar. They were more than ready for the main attraction seeing Anu had gave them a preview over and over again during dinner.

Once in the bedroom, they stopped before the bed and saw it was ready for action. Bernadette reached out and threw the comforter and blankets to the floor, leaving the starched white sheet waiting for them.

Leonard turned Anu towards the bed and standing behind her, drew the shawl off her shoulders and tossed it aside. He ran his hands down her bare upper arms and back up again. He took hold of the two tiny silver straps holding the dress up and drew them off her shoulders and finding the tiny zipper on the lower portion of the dress, he lowered it to the base of her spine.

In front of her Bernadette lowered her face and she kissed Anu where Leonard left off. As she stabbed at Anu's slightly parted lips, she was happy to find Anu opening up to accept Bernie's tongue.

Any let out a gasp when she felt Bernie's tiny hands trying to clutch at Anu's bare tits. She sucked hard on Bernie's tongue and clutched at her head, combing her fingers though Bernadette's thick, golden hair.

Behind her, Leonard managed to get the tight dress off her shapely hips and down to her ankles. He grabbed hold of her tiny panties and drew them off, making sure to stay clear of the stiff cock that was now poking at Bernadette's belly. He tugged at the dress and Anu had enough sense to raise one foot at a tine and freed herself of the dress and panties.