Big Bang Theory Season 16 Ep. 12

Story Info
Penny takes on 15; Raj consummates his marriage & more.
11k words
4.03
6.1k
7
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 165 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers

Rajesh and Anu were ecstatic that Leonard had accepted their offer. They began moving full steam ahead and as soon as Leonard cleared all of his belonging out of the house, they moved in.

Rajesh, Anu and Alex all agreed to refrain from any intercourse until the night of the wedding. Both Anu and Alex went off their birth control as they agreed to try and conceive on the wedding night and every night of their honeymoon as they wanted children as soon as possible.

Back in Santa Monica, Leonard was relaxing in his plush new home and agreed to keep the maid on, but only as a temporary, using her services only twice a week.

Bernadette slowly brought Halley and Michael around and they were loving the pool, their own room and the ocean to play in as Bernadette went back to work and rushed back to the house as soon as possible. She missed Leonard terribly and wanted a much more permanent arrangement, but wasn't going to rush Leonard.

For Leonard, luckily the switch of universities was completely just as the spring semester ended. It gave him much of the summer to get things arranged and in order as he needed and wanted.

Dr. Siebert was more than accommodating with his schedule, but made it clear when the fall semester began, he expected him there daily.

Raj and Alex worked feverously at Stanford to get their departments in order so they could enjoy their honeymoon in peace and without any issues arising.

In New York, Penny was furious hearing how Leonard and Bernadette were now inseparable, but was happy for Rajesh, knowing he would be a lot happier with one of his own. She still didn't trust or like Alex, but accepted her joining them. She knew sooner or later Raj and Anu would tire of her, but didn't voice her dislike of her.

Sheldon was happy for them all, even Leonard and Bernadette, knowing there was always something between them, but would never tell Penny how he felt about it, especially after she went crazy when she heard the news.

Penny immediately threw herself into her work and Eric Vaughn was happy to see her enthusiasm and how great she performed.

He immediately booked a group of black men to perform in a feature film and Penny was happy to see one what wasn't just a one scene and done.

Penny arrived at the studio and Eric immediately pulled her to his office, "I hope you are ready for this one. I found out that the three women I had booked for the next video all came down with the same bug. They arrived, but before they could even get dressed for the scene, they all began to vomit. I'm in a real pinch and I'm sure you can handle it."

She sat back and stared at him, "How can I replace three women. I know I'm a total slut when it comes to sex with black men, but I don't see this happening."

He got up from his desk and came around and sat on the edge of his desk, "Just to let you know, I have fifteen of the biggest, blackest cocks out there. They are waiting for a gorgeous blonde with big tits and who loves getting fucked in every hole and who loves to drink cum directly from the black hose. I'm thinking that woman is you. Just to let you know, Sheldon is off to the side of the set. I called him and he wanted to see you take on all of them, so what do you say?"

She groaned and stood up, "I'm heading to wardrobe and make-up, can't let Sheldon down, now can I? I'm expecting a huge check after this."

He chuckled, "Oh don't you worry, it will be huge. As far as wardrobe, just get a simple, slutty dress, because the scene begins in a bathroom where you look in the mirror and convince yourself you can do this. You strip off the dress there and enter the living room ready to take on all fifteen men."

She chucked, "You don't have to sugar coat it, I'll be ready as soon as I get into make-up, very little make-up. I don't wanna look like a raccoon after deep throating all of those guys." She got up and left, knowing Eric was getting a hard-on just hearing what she was about to do.

She entered the set and wearing a sexy, but brief red dress, she tossed her hair over her shoulder and looked to the black men, "I hear I'm the icing on the cake for this evening, is that correct?"

Lexington stared at her and smacked his lips, "Not only the icing, but the cake, candles and ice cream to go along with the cake too."

She giggled, "Oh Lex, you sweet talker. I'm just gonna go the the ladies room for a moment, don't start without me."

He called out as she left the room, "How could we start, you're the only attraction."

She yelled back, "You guys can get out of your clothes."

He yelled back, but wasn't sure if she heard him, "I'm not taking my clothes off in front of a bunch of men with no women around." He heard a bunch of the men agree with him.

Penny closed and locked the door, but the cameraman was there capturing her reluctance. She stared into the mirror and checked her make-up and swept her hair back. She had it brushed out and cascaded down her back and covering her gorgeous chest. She shrugged, and reaching back, she unzipped the dress and peeled it off her shoulders and let it fall aimlessly to the floor. She picked it up and placed it over the shower curtain rod. She knew afterwards it would be needed to get out of there.

She turned back to the mirror and tweaked her already stiffening nipples. She ran her fingers through her thick, fleshy cuntlips and loved how her fingers were already moist. She saw her thick clit poking out and her freshly waxed cunt.

She took a deep breath and as she reached for the doorknob, there was a knock on the door. It was Sean Michael, she opened the door and grinned at him, "So let's get this party started."

Sean's jaw dropped and as she entered the room with just a pair of high heels on, they all joined Sean with their jaws dropping and their pants getting awfully tight.

Off to the side, she glanced and saw Eric and Sheldon staring at her lush body and knew before long, she would be a complete mess, and Sheldon's couldn't wait to see it happen.

She was offered a flute of champagne and she drained it. Knowing it was the last cool liquid she's be having for the foreseeable future.

She took a seat on one of the bar stools and put the glass down, "So guys, what are you waiting for? I think I asked you guys to be naked, but I can wait."

Lex turned to Mandingo and shrugged. He couldn't believe she came out naked, but he wasn't about to complain about it. He recovered quickly and settled in between her widespread thighs. His large black hand landed on her one thigh as the rest of the guys crowded in around her.

There were numerous hands and fingers grabbing and touching her naked body. They were all soft at first, but as soon as Penny reached out and began her caressing of anyone and anything she could, they began to move more aggressively, they began to maul whatever they could touch.

Shorty was the first to fist her long blonde hair and pulled her to his lips. He wormed his way between her lips and she returned the urgent kiss. She heard the sound of clothes being torn off, zippers falling and buckles being opened.

She tore her mouth from Shorty and saw naked, black flesh all around her. Someone was kissing her shoulder as another man attacked the sensitive flesh on her long, bare neck.

She saw a gap in the crowd and noticed Lex, naked, stroking his thick, black cock. Their eyes locked, but soon another man obstructed her view as he groped and tugged at her huge tits.

A couple more of the men guided her off the stool and having her stand, they began to play with her tight ass and fat lipped pussy.

She felt dizzy from the amount of pleasure coursing through her ripe body. She looked from one guy to the next and she was amazed by the different cocks, all growing stiff around her. It was a cock smorgasbord. There were thick ones, thin ones, long and stocky ones. Some were cut and some were uncut even some curved ones, just like her Martin back at Zangen. She was bound and determined to sample each and every one of them.

She looked across the stage and saw both Eric Vaughn and Sheldon sitting on the edge of the chairs, intent on watching her being taken by all fifteen men.

Justin Slayer sat in a chair directly in front of her. He was gripping his fat, stiff shaft and she was drawn to it. She straddled him like she was about to give him a lap dance, but she just lowered her thick lipped pussy to the head of his black shaft. She felt the air leave her lungs as she slowly swallowed up his black club. She felt the bolts of electricity course through her as she felt his large black hands grab hold of her hips.

Penny slowly rocked back and forth, worming his entire length into her overheated pussy. She wanted to take is slow, but seeing all of the men around her, she knew that wasn't an option.

Justin moaned and drew her up and down as other men mauled her tits and her tight, fleshy ass cheeks. She reached out and grabbed hold of two of them as she felt pre-cum oozing out of the black heads, giving her the lubrication to stroke them.

It was amazing how fast Justin lost his ability to hold off and he shuddered beneath her, shooting his hot potent cum deep into her womb. She was proud how fast she made the porn star cum in her talented pussy.

The next guy in line drew her off of Justin and he was joined by three other guys. Two held her by her ass cheeks and thighs as other held her upper body. She felt like she was floating, but she began to tremble when she looked down and a bald headed man, one she was familiar with dropped to his knees and latched onto her leaking pussy. She shivered and shook as her body went into convulsions. The bald man was licking and sucking the cum Justin had just shot into her and she knew she was being prepared for more of the same.

She leaned over and clutched at his large black skull as she felt his tongue swirling around her leaking hole. He ate her out, one of the guys holding her ass, wormed a finger into her puckered hole

One more guy got into the mix and turned her head and kissed her violently. She opened her mouth to breath and was soon filled with his tongue. They kissed one another and she moaned loudly as she felt fingers now entering both her pussy and asshole, both going deep.

Two more guys were attacked her sweaty tits, twisting, tugging and finally sucking at those rosy red tips. She was beyond any sensible reasoning. All she knew was she wanted all of her holes filled and wanted countless orgasms, hopefully burning away the vision of Leonard and Bernadette together.

The bald headed guy eating her cum filled pussy stood and fisting his cock, he swiped it up and down her fleshy cuntlips. He thrust forward as the guys holding her, pushed her quivering body towards him at the exact same time.

She felt like she was floating, defying gravity as she was pinned in the air by the bald man's curved, but very stiff shaft. She was in heaven, floating above the floor as she grabbed hold of two more cocks as she felt her body being pushed and pulled off the curved black cock.

The guy kissing her managed to pull away and the guy holding her upper body, lowered her just enough and she found her mouth now being filled with a thick, stubby cock. She took the entire length into her mouth and sucking hard, her cheeks hallowed out and she felt hands fisting her tangled hair as she bobbed up and down on the thick stubby cock.

The bald headed guy lasted longer than Justin, but before long, in the erotic position, he lost it and began pumping his heavy seed into her sloppy cunt. He clung to her thighs and ground in circled and rubbed her stiff clit. He finally slipped out when he began to lose the starch in his shaft.

Mandingo took his place, which was much larger then the other two, Luckily the cum filled chute was giving him the ability to slide in without much difficulty.

She was slowly lowered towards the carpeted floor, but never touched it. Beneath her, flat on his back was Sean Michaels. His black spike was pointing towards the ceiling and somehow, the guys holding her guided her asshole to his oiled up cock.

She thrashed around as she felt him enter her ass, all along Mandingo followed and kept his huge cock buried deep in her pussy.

The multiple cameramen were having a tough time keeping their cameras still, as they too had their pants down around their ankles stroking their cocks to the erotic sight, never seen before by them.

Sean gripped her ass cheeks and spread them wide and he watched in awe as her tanned ass swallowed up his black, slime covered cock.

The two of them worked in tandem and the sound her pussy was making and the sounds of her sucking on a random cock, filled the air and every sound was caught on the camera's mikes. Both Mandingo and Sean pumped in and out of her tight holes and Penny came twice as the two superstar studs continued. They were covered in sweat and as they lost it, both of them came exactly at the same time. Feeling the other man's cock pulsating against theirs between the thin membrane was just to much to fathom and they began to pump stream after hot stream of their black seed into her well-fucked holes.

As Mandingo drew his cum coated cock out of her, Penny rolled off of Sean and crawling over to the couch, she climbed up onto her hands and knees. She loved the soft feel of the cushions. With her ass up in the air, leaking out a stream of Sean's semen, she was an easy target as Jon, Jon with his monster of a cock slipped slowly into her puckered, gaping hole.

Penny's once gorgeous hair was reduced to a stringy mess. Another guy, she thought it was Shane Diesel sat on the arm of the couch and fisting her hair, shoved his cock, balls deep into her gaping mouth. She turned slightly allowing his cock to penetrate her throat and sank balls deep into her mouth. She knew she had it all, his black nut sack slapped against her saliva covered chin.

Penny was in a euphoric state as her mind shutoff and her body took over. She lost track of who was fucking her where. She was moaning constantly as someone was flat beneath her chest, sucking wildly at her tits as her mouth and ass were taken at the same time. She needed a cock in her pussy, but wasn't in any condition to stop the ones fucking her now.

The one sucking on her tits, somehow managed to slip beneath her and was soon plugging her vacant hole. She was cumming again and the guy sucking her pussy was just beginning. His thick cock, was larger than the others, but she was so wet, it didn't phase her whatsoever.

She was a pile of sweat with arms, legs, tits and three holes. They were filled over and over again, and she was more than ready for more.

The guy in her ass slowed as he felt her orgasm overtake her body and just as she finished, he came deep in her ass. It quickly brought her once again to the brink and she felt him withdraw and out of the corner of her eye, she saw Lexington approach the couch. She felt his hands on her ass and knew she was in for a hell of a ride.

Her asshole was stretched to the max and she envisioned Bernadette on all fours with Leonard's cock driving into her ass. At the exact same time, Lex shoved forward and her asshole stretched wide and accepted his thick, black cockhead. It was the same cock that gave her the baby she lost and she pushed away that sad image and sucked harder on the cock Shane was shoving in her mouth.

Saliva was dripping down her chin and onto his balls and legs. Her mouth was gaping open as he fucked her face as if it was her pussy or an ass.

Her mind went blank as one after another took her pussy, ass and mouth. She was lost in the feeling of being a women unable to be loved and cherished, She was just a receptacle for their cocks and their cum.

Through cum covered eyes, she saw Sheldon with his head down, shaking his head and Eric slowly rubbing his back, talking to him, but Sheldon never looked back towards her.

She was moved away and her view of Sheldon was blocked as another guy sent a volley of cum blasting on her face, coating her pretty face, neck and onto her hair.

It all began a blur as one by one, they stood over her, sometimes even two or three and they send yet another blast of cum to coat her face and before long, she was covered in cum and even the cameramen got into the act, and gave her a dose of their seed to finish off the orgy to end all orgies.

As the last of the men fell away and left her drenched in their black seed, she swiped the cum from her eyes and looked towards Sheldon, but saw the chair empty. She looked to Eric and he shook his head and shrugged. She was turned back to the last guy, Lexington Steel and she wanted to wash away, knowing Sheldon had left and as she opened her mouth, she felt his thick, blast sting her lips and tongue, sending rope after rope of his hot cum into her mouth and into her eyes, blocking out any memory of Sheldon sitting there. As Lex fell away, she closed her eyes and thought of the first time she took a bevy of black men with Dr. Oliver Lorvis watching and seeing in her mind Leonard walking out of her life.

She fell back to the sofa and as she heard the director yell, Cut!", She got to her feet and wiping her eyes, she raced out of the set to the nearest dressing room and shower. She locked the door, turned on the shower and sank to her ass, clutching at her knees as she allowed the hot water to beat down on her body and she sobbed uncontrollably. Something she rarely did.

She was there for well over half an hour and her body was beat red from the scalding water. Finally Eric had security unlock the door and he came in, turned off the water and covered her beet red body in huge towels and a large over-sized robe.

He guided her to a large sofa and gently, along with help from a couple of the make-up females. They dried her and Eric gathered her up in his arms. "Oh Penny, you are without a doubt the most incredible women I've ever met, but I think you need a break. If not a break, you need to seek some professional help and I'll pay whatever is necessary to make sure you get the help you need."

She curled up in his arms and cried and cried and cried until there was no more left to cry out. She stared up at him, "Did I go too far? I saw Sheldon and couldn't stop. I think he hates me."

He caressed her wet locks, "No he doesn't hate you. He just can't understand why you would put yourself through what you did. I'm having a hard time accepting it too. You were like a woman possessed and I think you went too far. I'm not sure if I can release that video. It was that raw."

She stared up at him with those green eyes, searching for answers, but she knew he didn't have the answer. She didn't either. She shook her head, "Oh No Eric, after what I just went through, you have to release it. It will be a huge moneymaker and will define my career. I'm not sure I can ever do anything that intense ever again. Maybe on a smaller scale, but you have to release it."

He saw how determined she was. He nodded, "Okay, but let me think about it. What do you say, wanna get dried off and dressed? I'll have some of my security take you back to you place. I know you and Sheldon have a lot to discuss. Take some time off and get back with me when you are ready." He kissed her and let the ladies help her.

Before long, she was walking into the apartment where she found Sheldon sitting in the dark, drinking straight out of a tequila bottle. She knew immediately it was bad, really bad.

She came over and stood before him, "Why are you sitting in the dark drinking, neither of them are what you normally do?"

He stared up at her and slurred out, "I was trying to wipe the memory of what you were doing earlier today out of my mind. It isn't working. I doubt if I could ever do that."

She sat down beside him and pulled his limp body to hers, "I'm sorry Sheldon. I started out thinking about Leonard and Bernadette being together. I know we are together now and we are married. I hate to say it, even though I love you, I don't think I will ever get over Leonard. Somewhere in the middle of the debauchery, I realized how it was affecting you. When I saw you hanging your head, I was just too far gone to stop anything. I'm so sorry Sheldon. You shouldn't have been there and even if you were, I shouldn't have allowed everything that happened. It was way over the top and I can't see me ever doing another adult video. I love you too much and I hate seeing you in that much pain."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers